All Comments on 'Bra Fitting and more'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But rushed. Really rushed.

And you really need an editor. Lack of use of punctuation iver and over again is most annoying/disconcerting.

Not nearly enough foreplay/preliminaries before hand enters panties.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short and not enough insight into the pregnant woman's thoughts. The need to be submissive part did not work out. This is the non-consent category, no? But please continue and amend this hot story.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 1 year ago

I have you 2* and I have to agree with the previous commenters. Your characters were interesting but there was literally no description of them. No proper dialog, no thoughts, details on previous experience, even slight connection or back story or real struggle and the sex scene(s) was/were treated poorly. Take some time and maybe rewrite this, it has good potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice nipple description (dark thick long). Hopefully, when she goes back to the store, we will get to hear more about Sarah's gigantic untrimmed full bush that she cant reach because of pregnancy, to trim or shave herself. Possibly the lady at the bra shop will help her with that, very slowly and seductively by coming to her home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write q continuating story or supplement

Virtualvirgin72Virtualvirgin7212 months ago

What's wrong with a quick change room session? I thought it was erotic and look forward to more stories about the two characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am so turned on by lactating women

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...