Bra Fitting Leads to Wild Night

Story Info
Bra fitting session leads to hot sex and more possibilities.
1.1k words
4.16
22.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bruce1sgt
bruce1sgt
14 Followers

It's difficult to remember when exactly I became obsessed with large breasts, but make no mistake, that is exactly what I am.

I married my first wife Stacie almost entirely because of her bra size, which I soon learned was a colossal mistake! She was a self-centered woman who put selfish on a whole new level. We were only married three bad years, but the one saving grace was her perfect 38DDD chest. We thankfully never had kids, although I would have enjoyed seeing what pregnancy would have done to her already ample chest.

I learned some valuable lessons after that and became much more "selective" this time around. I can now say with certainty I have hit the jackpot!

Janet was in her late thirties when we met, already with two wonderful children. She has a great personality, and yes a beautiful voluptuous figure. She has curves in all the right places, and although she thinks her ass is too big, I assure her all the time it's perfectly proportioned for the rest of her. She has beautiful seductive eyes, but most people rarely notice that because they can't take their eyes off her 40G chest (did I mention I hit the jackpot?).

Whereas Stacie was mostly annoyed when I would ask her to indulge my breast focused requests in bed, Janet is the perfect wife for a man with my tastes. Although she is a conservative elementary school teacher by day, she also knows how to drive me absolutely wild. She loves having her breasts "worshipped", and has even been known to have a nipple orgasm occasionally. And even though I am not certain she gets much out of it, she always enthusiastically agrees to let me fuck her tits like a porn star when I ask, including letting me cum on them. Actually, I think that part she enjoys, knowing she is the reason I explode copious amounts on her every time!

Janet's breasts are a tit man's dream. Huge, but firm. Yes they hang some from the sheer weight, it's the perfect amount to be unbelievably sexy. Her nipples seem to always be erect, and her areola are a perfect 3" diameter for her boob size.

To meet Janet in any other setting besides our bedroom, you would view her as conservative. Always properly dressed, complete with her industrial strength steel reinforced full coverage underwire bra. It isn't hard to tell she has a huge chest, especially if you are able to notice the 5 hooks on some of her bras!

Speaking of bras, that leads me to one recent adventure that showed me a totally different side of Janet that totally blew my mind.

One day Janet informed me she needed to go bra shopping. I asked her if I could come along (seeing her get measured was one of my fantasies believe it or not). She said it wouldn't be a very sexy activity, but I was welcome to tag along. Janet wanted to try a new bra "boutique" she heard about that might have sizes she needs.

When we entered the store we were met by a young sales clerk, pretty and petite, probably in her mid- twenties. She was slender and very sexy, although her breasts weren't very big they were perfect for her frame. Kim introduced herself and told Janet she was a trained bra consultant (how do I get that job?) and would be happy to assist her in finding the perfect bra.

There was a curtained off area in the back, and I was surprised when Kim told me I could also come back if Janet was okay with it. I was immediately getting hard at the thought of watching my wife try on different bras. Kim told Janet she would need to measure her and asked her what size she currently was wearing. Janet told her 40G, and Kim said that might be a little undersized from what she could see.

The measuring process seemed routine enough, but when it came time for Janet to remove her bra, I was a little surprised when Kim seemed taken aback and said "wow, those are beautiful". I also noticed that even though it was plenty warm in the room, Janet's nipples seemed harder and more erect than usual.

Kim returned with several bras, and both Janet and I were surprised when Kim said she thought an H or I cup may end up a better fit. Now I was really hard!

Janet proceeded to try on one bra and then another. All the while Kim was taking every opportunity to fondle my wife, professionally of course. Kim would use her hands to check the sides and underneath the cups to make sure it was the proper fit. She would even slide her hand inside the bra to help "reposition the breasts" as she put it. All the while Kim would continually complement the firmness of my wife's breasts despite their large size and weight and having two pregnancies.

I observed something else. My wife was clearly showing her signs that I recognized as sexual arousal. Her breathing, skin flushed, and those nipples! Rock hard like I've only seen when she's wanting and receiving prolonged breast attention from me.

Finally my wife settled on three bras, two everyday "work bras" and one Kim recommended that made her tits look enormous, and had partially sheer cups you could clearly see her areola and her protruding nipples.

Our drive home took about thirty minutes. Janet was in a state I had never seen before. She kept taking my hand and putting it on her boobs wanting me to grope her. She asked me to "fuck her tits like a slut" when we get home, and promised to let me "do anything" I wanted to her later. At one point she removed her bra and started licking and sucking her own breasts. I really had never seen this side of her....who was this woman?! I don't know how I got us home in one piece!

We got to the bedroom and had sex like never before. I emptied my first load on her tits, but I clearly wasn't finished...not on this night! I recovered quickly, no doubt encouraged by her telling me to give her "that big cock. My pussy is so wet". I lost count how many orgasms she had, before I emptied my second load of the night inside her.

In the afterglow, I asked her if Kim had turned her on. She didn't answer immediately, then told me Kim had slipped my wife her number, while she watched my face for my reaction. I'm pretty sure the smile on my face and my returning erection gave her the answer.

If all goes well, there will be a chapter two....

bruce1sgt
bruce1sgt
14 Followers