A Different Kind of Open Marriage

Story Info
My name is Tracy. and this is about my life as a whore-wife.
3.1k words
4.21
39.3k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tracy. I am married and have two children. I love my husband very much, he loves me, and this is the story of my life as a whore-wife.

I have long, silky straight dark brown hair I wear with bangs, cut off my shoulders. My eyes are blue, I weigh 108 pounds and stand about 5'6" tall in high heels. I maintain an exercise program and I work hard to keep my body tight. The result is a shapely figure measuring 35-22-35, thank God no fat or 'saddlebags' in the hips and thighs.

My cup size is C, and my breasts are firm, because I've kept them encased in 34C bras - a little bit tight - since they grew to that size in my late teens. Fortunately, my breasts don't sag too much, though given their size and six months of breastfeeding, they aren't exactly pushing up my chin, either. They haven't really started to droop at all, just enough to prove that they are real, sitting proudly on my chest, capped with pink, inch-and-a-half areolas and thick nipples that grow thicker and almost obscenely elongated when I am sexually stimulated.

In most social settings, when questions come up, we redirect the conversation away from what I do. When you think of an escort, you might think of a single woman. In a lot of cases, this is true. There is a stigma to sex work, of course, and most people can't imagine a man being married to a woman who 'entertains' gentlemen for money. As a wife who works as an escort, however, I look forward to my husband pouring me a glass of wine after work while I count my bills.

My husband Jim and I always enjoyed a good sex life, and I especially like giving oral (Jim calls me his little Blowjob Queen, or at least he used to call me that, before that became a touchy subject). Before it all started - the escorting - we'd watched porn together and we'd gotten a little adventurous but nothing extreme or really way out there. I mean, we never got into group sex or kinky bondage or anything. We'd explored the sex toy arena and Jim even put up a sex swing in our bedroom. I really like the sex swing, it makes it really go deep and really intensifies my orgasms, even though there was that one embarrassing time the technician from the electronics store came over to wire our flatscreen in the bedroom. There it was like a giant steel spider hovering over the bed and there was no way to not know what it was and what we used it for.

What happened was this: Jim is in finance, he gets paid on commission, and a down turn in the economy meant we weren't pulling in what we normally expected, and things were getting tight. Worse than tight. Something had to change or we'd be cutting into our somewhat meager savings. When we hit the wall, I sat down with my husband for a frank discussion of our options, which were slim, and none.

Jim knew that I had 'escorted' before we met. This never bothered him - broke girls do broke girl things. Honestly, it was a fun kink, although there were parts of it that weren't exactly pleasant, but I managed until one day I decided to give it up and went back to school. Then I met Jim, and my life changed forever.

And now my life was about to change again.

"We have to find a way to make some income," I said. "This is unsustainable."

"I know," Jim replied. "It's just that the economy is in the toilet, and nobody's making anything on commission."

"You know, there is a way..." I ventured.

Jim knew immediately what I was talking about. We discussed it. We had two options - slim, and none - and I made it clear that I was okay with it, if he could handle it. "You're serious?" he asked, incredulous.

"I've never been more serious in my life," I replied.

There was a significant pause, then Jim nodded slightly, looked at me with a straightforward, matter-of-fact look, and. "I could handle it."

"Are you certain?" I asked.

"I've never been more certain in my life," he answered.

We decided we'd inch ahead with it in little steps, do it once, see how we felt about it, and take it from there.

* * *

So Jim set up a profile for me on social media - I chose 'Sophie' as a name to go by - I wanted something simple, yet suitable for a high-class call girl. Jim even helped arrange my first 'date'.

I'll never forget my first time escorting as a married woman - I guess a girl never forgets her first. The only thing I can't remember is the gentleman's name. I wore a little black dress with the hem cut right up to here, a little matching bolero jacket, thigh-hi's and a strappy pair of heels, naturally. Red nails and matching red lipstick. Sexy, but in a classy way, not really slutty.

The 'date' was at one of the better business class hotels out by the airport. Jim insisted he would drive me there. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Absolutely" he replied. "I'll be waiting in the lobby or in the bar, downstairs. If things get crazy, call me and I'll be there."

One more reason I love that man of mine.

So we called our babysitter to watch the kids. Kaitlyn is a sweet girl we've had over many times and it was just like we were going out for the evening - which of course we were, only if Kaitlyn had any idea what this evening entailed she'd be stunned, I'm sure. I told her we'd be back around ten or eleven. Kaitlyn had her school homework to do and everything was fine.

The drive to the hotel was quiet, we were both immersed in our thoughts. We were really going to do this. After tonight, a line would be crossed we would never be able to come back across, ever again.

When we got there I walked into the hotel first and headed straight to the bar. Jim waited about ten minutes and came in separately, taking a seat at a table at the back of the room where he could watch me at the bar. My 'client' recognized me from my profile - even though my face was blurred - smiled and approached me, and introduced himself. "Pleased to meet you," I said, "I'm Sophie."

He was an older gentleman, mid to late fifties, a big guy about six feet tall, husky but not fat, with dark brown hair. Tall, dark and handsome, in a well cut suit and tie. What I remember most about him were his hands, they were huge. I glanced down at his feet - wing tips, at least a size 12 - and I thought, 'Big hands, big feet, big everything else.'

He offered to buy me a drink, which I accepted, and we did a little small talk before heading up to his room. The way the bartender and then the manager behind the desk in the lobby looked at me, it was obvious they knew what kind of a woman I was.

It was a large suite with a separate bedroom. Once inside we kissed, open mouthed, our tongues touched lightly. There was the perfunctory discussion about money, and then I asked to be excused. Once inside the bathroom, I counted the money - five hundred dollars - and then I called Jim, told him the room number and that everything was alright. Then I removed my dress, put my thumbs in my panties and pulled them down.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror - I looked like one of the girls in the men's magazines, wearing only an open shelf-bra that presented my breasts on full display, thigh-hi's and heels. I'd shaved my pussy down to a diminutive triangle on my mound, my pussy hair close cropped no longer than a quarter inch - I was completely bald from an inch above my clit, all the way down.

'This is it, no going back,' I thought. My heart was racing a thousand miles an hour as I walked back into the main part of the suite.

His eyes travelled greedily over my body as I stood there before him in only my shelf bra, thigh-hi's and heels, as if he was appraising the merchandise, which of course he was. My nipples hardened beneath his gaze, and I felt my pussy getting wet. I felt like I was on display, which of course I was.

This was the first time in ten years that I stood naked like this in front of another man, other than my husband, much less a total stranger, a man I'd just met only minutes before. I felt incredibly exposed and for a moment a hint of shame swept over me, but then I decided I liked it. There was an incredible thrill, to be breaking taboo on so many levels. I thought about my husband waiting for me downstairs, while I was up here selling myself like, well I guess, a whore.

He came up to me and we kissed again, this time long, slow and lovingly - the total 'Girlfriend Experience'. He undid my bra, tickled and pinched my nipples, making a thrill go through me. His hands went down my sides and he cupped my asscheeks in both hands.

I loosened his tie, started undoing his buttons, unbuttoned his shirt all the way down then went to my knees to undo his trousers. I pulled down his shorts and there was his cock, semi-erect and BIG. I've seen a lot of cocks in my day and his thing was positively HUGE - nine inches, at least. The man was hung like the proverbial horse!

I kissed his cock and ran my lips and tongue all up and down his length, slobbering all over it like I was in love with it. His cock grew even more as it stiffened up. He sucked in his breath as I parted my lips and took his cock deep into my wet mouth.

I sucked his cock for I don't know how long. I honestly enjoy sucking cock and it's always a good way to start things off. Finally he was getting weak in the knees and he backed up onto the sofa. I moved forward on my knees keeping my mouth on his cock the whole way. 'The longer I suck on his cock,' I thought, 'the less time my pussy gets fucked by this monster.'

We finally moved it to the bed and he rotated us into a sixty-niner - him on his back, me on top - he was leading like he was on a dance floor. I've always liked sixty-nine, and I was thoroughly enjoying having his tongue licking and sucking on my clit while his fingers wandered all over, in and out of my pussy and even probing my butt hole.

After what seemed like forever in sixty-nine - I'd already cummed - we rotated again. This was it - I was on my back, he was between my legs with the blunt head of his hard cock pressing on my wet pussy lips. He licked his fingers, reached down and expertly separated my labia before pressing it home.

OH. MY. GOD.

His cock wasn't big, it was ENORMOUS! I have never felt so filled, and fulfilled! My eyes rolled up in my skull and I was having an out of body experience! I felt like one of those girls in those Japanese erotic woodcuts, clutching for dear life while being impaled on this ginormous penis.

I was so wet I was squirting as his huge rod went in and out like a piston. We went from missionary to doggy, then me on top straddling him, and I swear I was cumming every inch of the way. He was wearing a condom of course - that was made clear on my profile - but when I dismounted and went down on him again, I pulled the rubber off and stroked him off, letting him cum in my mouth; I'm OK with that and it's a good way to finish. He got what he paid for and I earned it.

* * *

My client was laid out on the bed as I did my little run to the bathroom. I quickly dressed and returned to the room - it wasn't an all-nighter, just a one-hour date. He was a perfect gentleman, he walked me to the door - him stark naked with that enormous cock of his dangling down there, myself fully dressed. We kissed briefly, he put his hand under my dress to squeeze my ass, and I left feeling like I was a total whore.

Riding the elevator back down to the lobby, strange feelings about what had just transpired swept across my being. After my first experience 'entertaining' a client - as a married woman - I was very excited and wanted more. At the same time I had odd feelings of guilt. My husband had been patiently waiting for me downstairs this whole time, knowing full well that I, his wife, was upstairs getting my brains fucked out by a strange man, for money.

As it turned out Jim was an absolute sweetheart. He stood up when I entered the lobby, put his arm about my waist and kissed me lightly on the cheek. He did seem a little stunned and dazed, however I could see a bulge in his trousers and I figured that he must be enjoying our little adventure.

My feelings of guilt and excitement continued as we made the drove home in silence. I love my husband very much, and I told Jim that. Jim kept his eyes on the road and said nothing for a long time. When we finally stopped at a red light, he turned and looked at me.

"Honey, I just want to let you know that I love you. I will always love you, and right now I love you more than I have ever loved you in my entire life."

Oh my God. There was nothing I wouldn't do for this lovely man! I put my hand on the back of his head, pulled him to me and kissed him, long slow and lovingly. I kissed him open-mouthed with the lips that had been wrapped around another man's cock, as his tongue explored the mouth that had been filled with that man's cum not even thirty minutes before. We were necking like a pair of teenagers, I guess, because we didn't even realize the light had changed until the car behind us started honking its horn.

* * *

When we got back to the house I paid Kaitlyn (out of the cash I'd just earned laying naked, flat on my back with a strange man grunting and thrusting into me). The way things turned out, I was seriously underpricing myself. I didn't know this at the time, of course; as things developed over time I learned the going rates. Eventually, I never put my thumbs in my panties for less than a thousand dollars.

Jim drove Kaitlyn home, which is the usual arrangement. I guess I'm a pervert at heart, and because I'd watched enough pornos with Jim where the dad is banging the babysitter, I flashed on the image of Kaitlyn's head in Jim's lap bobbing up and down on his hard cock. I don't think it ever happened - it certainly didn't that night but if ever it did it really wouldn't have bothered me. Like I said, we'd crossed a line and everything had changed.

When Jim got home, it was obvious that something had to be said or done to affirm our love for each other, to ensure our marriage could survive this new tangent. I met Jim at the door in my black silk mini-kimono - my nipples poking through the thin silk - with a double scotch in my hand, for him. I then led him into living room and sat with him on the sofa. "Honey, there's something I want to say," I began.

"No, Honey," he started to say, "You don't have to say anything."

I put my finger to his lips. "Hush. I want to say it, Jim." I continued, "Tomorrow, I will be your faithful wife Tracy again, but tonight I'm Sophie. I'm a whore." Then I got up, stood before him and undid the sash on my robe, shrugged it to the floor. Underneath I was wearing only my thigh-hi's and heels. I went to my knees before him and undid his belt, pulled down his pants. He was as hard as a rock, his pole was fully erect. "I'm your whore," I said simply, before parting my lips and taking his entire length deep into my mouth.

How I knew Kaitlyn hadn't sucked my husband off that night is because Jim's dick was as hard as a wooden pole and it didn't take long until he unloaded what seemed like a gallon of cum in my mouth. I pulled off his cock and looked at him with my mouth partly open, a line of cum splattered across my cheeks just like the porn girlies. I let about half his wad spill over my lips, drip down my chin and puddle up on my heaving breasts. I swallowed the rest, of course.

Then we took it upstairs and incredibly Jim wanted more, but my pussy was wet but sore from being fucked by that horse-dick, so I begged off. Instead, I flipped on my belly, spread my legs and parted my buttcheeks. "Please, Lover," I said, "Please, give it to me this way. Give it to me in the ass".

I didn't have to ask twice. Jim thoughtfully applied some lube before his hard rod penetrated my butt like a hot steel poker. My eyes went wide as the head of his hard cock stretched my sphincter, but then he was in and I had to stuff the sheets in my mouth to keep from crying out in pleasure. He pounded it home, pinning me to the mattress from behind. Jim was fucking me like an animal and I actually orgasmed as his hot seed spurted deep into my ass.

I slept like a log after that, spooning in the nude with my lovely husband. Thus ended my first night as a prostitute, a married whore.