Bracken's Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly pushed one of his fingers into her opening, her muscles clenching around him as pushed in deeper. Her passage was unbelievably tight, seizing around him, trying to draw him as deep as she could. She ground on him, grasping his arm, trying to push him deeper inside.

She was moving more now, her thighs constantly clenching around him, and when he moved his hand to her leg he could feel just how much her muscles were spasming, she must be close.

He felt her insides seize around him, and then she uttered a long, drawn out chitter, the petals on her back shaking violently as she doubled over, her eyes clenched shut as she came. She moved her hand back to his head, holding him against her slit as her fluids drenched his chin.

He kept up his zealous licking all the while, only stopping when she finally pulled him away, her juices clinging to him. She peered down at him, her chest expanding heavily, and he put his hand on her stomach, feeling the muscles clenching.

She planted her hands down on the ground, another aftershock overcoming her, and when she recovered she turned her eyes to him, far brighter than they'd been before. She looked behind her, seeing his erection standing tall, and she turned back around, staring at him as she shuffled back, stopping when her thighs were planted above his own.

There was a size difference between them, she was a good two feet taller than him, but it wasn't enough that she couldn't do it, and he watched as she grasped his manhood, lowering herself down onto him.

His muscles tensed as he felt that tight ring touch his tip, and she pressed down, taking him into her. Her passage clenched down on him, far harder than it had with his finger, and he closed his eyes, groaning as she hovered there, breathing heavily.

She sat there for a few seconds, getting used to the sensation before she lowered herself more, repeatedly clenching her thighs against him as she took him to the base.

She didn't look it, but her entire body was full of muscle, her insides clinging to him like a second skin, sealing around him completely. She was very warm, her heat coursing through him, the man desperately bucking upward as he leaned his head back, his toes clenching.

He could do nothing in his position though, the Bracken setting the pace, and he watched as she ground herself on him, moving her hips around, digging him into her, trying to reach different spots. She grabbed his hands, pinning them to the ground as she leaned over him, her eyes closed as she slowly raised herself up.

She clung to him even tighter now, her insides desperately trying to keep him buried in her, and he bucked, pushing back into her. She shook, and she fell back down onto him, her body trembling as he was shoved back into her depths.

She sat there, breathing heavily, not moving. She opened her eyes and stared at him, releasing one of his arms and instead grabbing his hips, pinning him down.

He groaned, trying to thrust, but she was far stronger than him, and he squirmed as she raised herself up, slowly lowering herself back down, his length disappearing again.

She set a slow, torturous pace, enjoying the feeling of fullness she got when she pushed herself back down, the man gritting his teeth as he desperately wished she would go faster.

After another painfully slow descent she stopped, sitting on top of him. She let go of his other hand and set her hand down on his shoulder, putting more of her weight on him. He placed his hands on her thighs and he watched as she raised herself off of him.

She slammed herself down on to him, the man gasping at the sudden change, and she quickly got into rythm, rapidly raising herself up and then dropping back down, her mandibles splaying open, her tongue drooping out of her mouth as she screwed him.

It wasn't a straight up or down, she changed her angle every time, angling her body to the right one thrust, then the left on the next thrust, making him dig into different spots each time.

Her tongue extended out, far further than he thought it could, reaching his chest and neck, eagerly tasting the sweat that was sticking to him. He leaned his head back, gasping every time she fell onto him, her rough pace leaving him too weak to do anything.

Her chittering grew faster, and her petals began to shake again, the man reaching between her legs as she felt her passage clenching down on him harder. He was nearing his end, he couldn't survive the hard pace she had set.

He rubbed his finger on her clit, and her passage spasmed around him in response. That was the final straw for him.

He came, her thighs quivering as his finger kept massaging her clit, and she pressed down onto him hard, throwing her head back as her petals spasmed, her passage squeezing down on him.

He emptied himself into her, her juices flowing out as she pulled his upper body close, hugging him. He wrapped his arms around her too, desperately clinging to her as her passage wrung him dry, the Bracken grinding on him to prolong their pleasure.

Eventually she grew still, the man having given her everything he could. She kept him pressed close to him, the man feeling her tongue snake out, running down his back, tasting the sweat that had built up there.

His face was right against the center of her chest, the man able to hear her heavy heartbeat, gradually slowing down now.

He let go of her and she leaned him back, and he trembled as she raised herself off of him, their combined fluids spilling out to the ground as she sat down on his legs, staring at him for a second before she leaned closer to him, wrapping her arms around him as she threw herself onto her back, taking him with her.

He looked up at her, and she stared for a few seconds, her mandibles opening and she grazed his cheek with her tongue, quickly bringing it back in, closing her mandibles, and he watched as she closed her eyes, leaning her head back.

He rested his head on her chest, hearing her heartbeat slow down, her chest rising slower now, and he joined her in sleep.

xxxxxxxxxx

The ship landed, the lone man inside, stood worriedly as he wondered how to fill the quota. All the funds were gone, The Company fining him for not abandoning a crewmate and not being able to recover the corpses of his other two crewmates.

He didn't really have a choice, there were dogs camping outside the door, but The Company didn't care.

He wondered why he even came back here. He thought back to the last thing he'd said to his one remaining crewmate, "survive the night."

How absurd. The guy surely must have died, he probably didn't even make it an hour after he'd left. Still, he opened up the screen.

The first guy he pulled up was at the far end of the facility, no doubt dragged there by the Bracken.

He pulled up the second guy, the one who'd had the radio, and he saw him still in the exact position he was in when he last saw him. The 3rd guy was close by too, it seemed he hadn't made it very far, he could even see a red blip close to him.

Then, he suddenly moved, the screen showing him turn away from the red blip.

He gasped. "Holy shit!" He reached for the radio, praying the radio that the second guy had was still powered. "There's something behind you, get out of there!" He watched the blip turn towards where the second guy was, but he didn't wait to see what he did next.

The man ran out of the ship, grabbing a flashlight and shovel as he made his way to the main entrance. He ran through the door, his flashlight clipped to his chest as he wielded his shovel, about to call out to his teammate, but he stopped short.

There was scrap all over the area. He could see multiple engines and axles, piles of metal sheets in corners, just thousands of dollars worth of scrap lying around.

"Wasn't sure if you were actually gonna come back. Couldn't radio you, guy who had it got thrown off the catwalk."

He turned to the left, seeing the 3rd person on his crew. He felt relieved, but then he noticed the state he was in. His helmet had been shredded along with part of his suit. There were several scuffs all around his suit too, he would need a new one for sure.

"What the... What the hell happened to you?"

"I uh... I made a friend." The man pointed in front of him, and he turned to his right.

Stood just past the doorway was a Bracken, the creature staring at him as it held an engine in its hands.

The man stared at it, his eyes going wide and his jaw going slack as he slowly turned his head back to his crewmate, wondering just what the hell had happened during the night.

He shrugged.