Brad Loses a Bet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all remembered.

Then she went on, "So Steffie should do it when he sucks Liam and I'll do it when he sucks Devon." Wow! She really did always play by the rules.

Wanda and Brad leaned against a wall while Stef took her place behind me. Her big jugs were amazing being squished on my back. She didn't hold me like Wanda had. Instead she just kinda leaned into me.

That's when Wanda handed her a vibrator, "Here you go baby. I know it helps." Stef took it from her hands matter of factly, like it was just a given that she would masturbate with it.

So with Steff watching me from inches away Liam touched my lips with his cockhead and I heard the vibe click on.

Liam took over gently, treating my face like a pussy. All I had to do was form my lips into an O and suck.

Then Stef started talking dirty, she wasn't great at it, as it was more insulting than dirty, but she tried, "This is how it goes for losers. You get turned into a femmy cocksucker because you weren't fast enough to beat a couple girls. In a little bit Liam's gonna fill you up with thick spooge."

Clearly I was a femmy cocksucker. And I kinda did feel feminine in Wanda's lingerie and Stef's dress. But in an hour I would be wearing my own clothes again while Stef would still be a bitch. I just didn't care what hurtful things she said because she wasn't important.

Liam had only been thrusting and pulling in and out of my mouth for a few minutes but I could tell he was getting close. Stef could too. She said, "His cock is so manly, and you're not. It makes me hot seeing him abuse you like this."

Liam stroked my wig lovingly while staring straight into my eyes, as if I actually were a pretty girl. He never tried to force it too far or push it too fast. Then my fingers felt his balls tighten and I tasted a prelude to the big event.

Stef told me she was going to time her orgasm to match Liam's, adding, "All you're good for is giving others orgasms." I couldn't fathom why it was bad to be concerned about another's orgasm. I was learning to always take care of my girlfriends.

Liam's cock twitched once and he told me, being every bit the gentleman, "If I pull out it'll go on your face. If not it'll go in your mouth. Where should I shoot it?"

I thought of the time I'd accidentally spoo'd a girl's eyes and how much it burned. It just wouldn't feel as good for Liam too. So pulling on his nuts I drew him deeper.

Stef snarled, "I knew you were a sissy. First you pretend to be all loyal, when really you wanted Liam's cock for yourself. Now you can't resist swallowing his cum."

And then Liam gave me a load and Stef convulsed on her little mechanical friend. It was just a gulp's worth. And I really enjoyed feeling and hearing Stef cum. Then it was over.

They both fell away from me, exhausted by their climaxes. Just then Devon came back.

He took one look around saying, "I see you didn't wait for me."

Seeing Brad leaning against the wall, he stepped up in front of me again. His cock was so much bigger than Liam's.

In a flash Wanda's body heat warmed me again. She didn't have the big amazing jugs that Stef had, but the way she clung to me, wrapping her arms all around me, was even more appealing.

Her sexy lips touched my earlobe, "Even in a dress your muscles are hard. I like them."

Devon touched his cockhead to my lips causing her to suck in a breath of air in her excitement. "It smells better. Don't you think?" I didn't know how to answer since I didn't think it was bad before. I just nodded.

As the crown pushed its way in my mouth she kept whispering, "Devon likes it different than Liam. Resist and it'll be better for him." Why, I don't know, but I wanted it to be better for him. I clenched my teeth and pursed my lips tightly.

Devon spoke up, "Come on girly. You know you want it. But if you don't open up, I'm just gonna take it."

"That's exactly what he wants to do." She told me. "He's just a big brute, which is why I torture him so. Not that he hasn't always had a sporting chance."

Devon pulled on my cheeks with his thumbs and managed to get his cockhead into my mouth. "I knew I'd get inside your pretty mouth. Crystal? Right?" I nodded. "Ok, Crystal, I'm gonna fuck your mouth now."

Wanda's breath was hot and fast on my neck, "You're so sexy, Pete. You were sexy the first time I saw you in the cafeteria at the company holiday party. And you're even sexier now. There's nothing steamier than a hot man with a cock in his mouth."

She unwrapped one arm from around my body saying, "I'm gonna touch my pussy now. I can't resist given what you're doing for me."

Devon pushed a couple inches in, working them back and forth a few times before he tried to put more in. He was thicker than both Brad and Liam. Thick enough to stretch my lips.

Wanda pressed her cheek next to mine, "I can feel his cock on my cheek through yours. And I can see that you like this. You're a pleaser. The kind of person who likes to make others happy. And that's not a weakness. If anything it makes you stronger."

Her arm was moving on my back as her hand frigged her pussy. I liked the contact and I liked that she was pleasuring herself.

Devon pushed his cock to the back of my mouth, making me cough just a little. He looked at Wanda angrily, "Stef did this real good. But I never got the chance to do you, Wanda. You know I'm pretending this is you."

As far as I knew she paid no attention. She rested her head on my shoulder humping her hand to the rhythm Devon was setting. "I can feel your body rocking with his thrusting. You're amazing." It felt like she really meant it.

Devon pushed hard and it took both Wanda and I to push back, to keep us from being pushed over.

As her excitement built she began moaning in between sentences, "Oh, Pete... Devon and Liam failed me. Brad failed me

They've all failed me except you." It didn't even sound like she was talking to me anymore. It was more like she was talking to herself.

Devon was bumping his cock head against the opening to my throat. Then he started calling me Wanda, "Take that you cunt, Wanda. I never win any games so you're gonna swallow it whole." I thought his name calling was a bit extreme.

When she had her orgasm I felt it course through her body and into mine. Her body against mine was now coated in a damp sheen of perspiration. She slumped, letting out the tension and relaxing on my back. In a few minutes she took my hand and moved it to her moist pussy. She just held it there, not coaxing me to rub her out, just letting me feel the aftermath of her excitement.

Devon hissed, "I'm gonna go down your throat now, you clever vixen." He took hold of my head, with a big hand on either side of my face. His arms contracted, and he pulled, and it hit the back, threatening to go down. A part of me wanted it despite the discomfort I expected. I even tilted my head to give him better access.

Wanda murmured in a dreamlike state halfway between her completed orgasm and full consciousness, "My papi used to grab me like that when I lost."

First I froze. Learning that she'd been abused explained so much. I struggled against Devon, pushing on his thighs to drive him away. Finally with my mouth freed I turned to Wanda, more angry than anything else, "That's not right!"

I would have said more. I wanted to say I was sorry, but Devon twisted my head back, jamming his cock inside me again.

I heard Devon saying something but wasn't really listening. He pulled again and this time it worked. It went right down, all the way to his balls. It was snug in my throat but the soft cockskin helped. It curved right down and didn't really hurt.

Wanda spoke just for me, "No one's ever told me that before. They just give me useless pity. I like what you said. It's Justice, that's what I need."

She wrapped her arms around me again, but tighter like she was holding on for dear life.

Devon didn't care what was transpiring between Wanda and I. He didn't even know she was baring her naked soul. He just hammered me deeply and I let him. Somewhere deep in me I needed to be used.

After a bit Wanda raised her head to watch again, whispering, "What I said. Put it aside for now. I shouldn't have shared and ruined your moment. Right now let's just get you off.

Her hands roamed all over my cock and balls feeling everything like she was memorizing my parts. Then she took hold of my cock again with the classic jerk-off method. She brought me to a sexual high, edging me until Devon seemed close.

Many women have handled my equipment before but she did it best. Talk about technique.

When Devon started to grunt she jerked me fast and bit my neck just right. Devon started shooting first followed by my orgasmic release.

I usually hold still when I cum in a girl's mouth but Devon kept thrusting in and out, splashing cum all over the place, both inside me and on my dress. Why was I worried about getting cum stains on Stef's dress? Why did I think it would be my fault rather than Devon's.

My cum came oozing out too. A huge slimy load that Wanda caught in her hand, milking everything she could get.

Standing up quickly she fed it to Devon, smearing her palm on his face relentlessly. He obviously hated it but completely let her do it to him, helpless to resist.

When she turned back my way I could see that her mascara had run in a classic case of racoon eyes.

From across the room Stef added commentary, explaining. "The deal was if I could get you two to wear dresses then they would eat your cum. But if you declined, with no interference from the guys, then yet again, we were gonna take your place."

I realized that twice I could have escaped my fate, and twice I blew it. Then again, I now liked sucking cock - all three of the cocks these last couple of weeks.

Devon further explained, we've been making bets with Wanda and Stef for months and somehow even when we win we lose.

Liam exclaimed, "But we're finally free. All the bets and contests are done. No more loose ends, no more continuations."

Not quite, Wanda said, being a stickler for details, "You two are supposed to eat their cum from our hands - only Devin did. And Stef was supposed to jerk Brad off. I think there's just a little more in store for you."

I sat on the floor cross-legged while Stef went over to Brad, boldly taking hold of his cock. I watched it grow, remembering sucking it. I wished I was sucking it now.

Wanda lay down on the soft carpet with her head in my lap. She didn't need to do that: the contest was over. I rested my hand on her naked shoulder stroking her skin gently. She felt so soft and little.

Under Stef's expert touch Brad came in no time. Stef caught it easily, bringing it to Liam's mouth. He recoiled, but ate it.

Wanda tugged on my floppy dick, "Do you want that blowjob now, or do you want to come to our new place next weekend where I promise it'll happen.

I was in no position to cum again. Furthermore, I could see that they had planned that, that's why they gave us handjobs - always a method to their madness.

It dawned on me that the girls plan everything down to the smallest detail. Having Liam and Devon over was no coincidence. The contest, and the various side contests, were planned out well in advance. Even the wig I was wearing came from the only piece of luggage still in the apartment after everything else was packed in the truck.

She picked up my keys, jingling them in the air, "If you let me borrow your car until then, I'll make it worth your while." I figured this too was leading to something.

I wasn't worried at all about loaning her my car. She was a lot of things, but she'd proven herself to be trustworthy and honest. Nevertheless, I still tried to evade the situation, if for no other reason than not to give away the farm, if she wanted my car there was a plan afoot.

Then she added, "We'll even do you together - two sets of lips on one beautiful magnificent cock." And if she was offering something that was too good to be true, there was a catch.

Behind her Liam was gesturing to me, making the cut throat sign and shaking his head.

Ignoring his warning I agreed. She'd called my cock magnificent and it made me want her even more.

Devon caught up to me later, just before we started up the truck to head over, "Pete, it's not worth it. Run away and never look back." Then his voice shivered just a little, "Oh, the things we've done."

I seriously thought about it. But, two on one! Besides, she had my car. But much more than that, I was really starting to like her game playing and I wanted to prove that I really was a worthy opponent.

I had a week to plan. And more importantly, after her naked confession of abuse, I knew more about how she ticked.

Wanda only knew I was loyal and that my cock did my thinking for me. I could change that - turn the tables on her.

But I knew more about her. I knew she was honest, and trustworthy, competitive but fair, sticking rigidly to the rules, but making exceptions for loftier values like love. I knew she always did what she thought was right. I knew her father had wielded competition as a weapon against her and she desperately needed justice.

I also knew that she loved sex and adventure. Crafts and games. She hated brutes and weakness. She liked my muscles and my cock, and loved the way I eat pussy.

I knew she stayed with Stef despite Stef being a bitch. And I knew she admired my challenging her in the game and clung to me so strongly that she needed me more than I needed her.

In a week things were going to be different.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

Did anyone catch the "Friends" TV show Easter Egg?

I really appreciate polite comments!

12