First Time Cocksucker

Story Info
I went there to give a handjob but ended up sucking cock.
946 words
4.47
22.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've decided to share my first experience sucking cock!

I'm a married man over 50 and my marriage has nearly completely lost intimacy. I love my wife but have sexual desires that I like fulfilled beyond jacking off in the shower.

I've fantasized about being with another man for many years and occasionally find myself in situations that I'm mutually jacking off in the sauna or at a urinal or in the woods, but never directly touching someone else. I've become more and more interested in what it would feel like jacking off another dick.

A bit over a year ago, I was in a hotel lounge when traveling on business and there was a guy sitting next to me and just seemed a bit gay. He seemed to be in his 30's, and was a fit black man, very dark...with a shaved head. As I sat next to him, I found myself getting more and more interested in what his dick was like. As I finished my drink, I turned to him and said "Hi...I know this sounds weird but I've always wanted to jack off another guy...would you be interested in a hand job, but nothing more."

Clearly he was surprised but responded "you've never been with a guy?" and I replied "no, never been with another guy but always wanted to feel another guys cock and jack them till they cum."

He replied "sure, sounds good," and gave me his room number.

I went back to my room to drop my stuff and hurried to his room so I wouldn't back down. I knocked on the door and he opened wearing a pair of black sweat pants and t-shirt. I walked in and asked me if I was sure I wanted to do this which I replied yes. He then dropped his pants and I found he wasn't wearing any underwear and he was already hard as he hopped on the bed. He was smiling but I could tell he thought it was really weird...but then again, it was a free hand job.

I came over to the bed and laid down next to him, grabbing his cock. Honestly, I expected it to be larger but he had a nice dick. I had seen some big black cocks in the shower at the health club and thought most black man had huge cocks. Not this one, it was nice though...a little longer than mine but not as thick, but interestingly...it had a massive curve in it pointing upward.

As I started jacking his dick, he asked if I wanted the favor returned which I indicated "no." It was not that I didn't want it, I just was worried it would escalate beyond my control. But, as I continued he began kissing me. I was surprised but didn't want to offend him so I kissed him back. It was certainly different from kissing my wife as it was nice to feel a tongue in my mouth and a bit of wild and wet kissing.

He asked me to pull down my pants so he could feel my dick and he began jacking me off. I was really enjoying the experience of jacking off another guy when he asked me if I wanted to suck his dick. I indicated "no" but then shortly after, he asked again...and said "just try it...you might like it."

So I figured I would give it a try. As I moved down his body, I found myself eye to eye with this curvy black dick. I moved in closer and took the head in my mouth and thought, I'm really here going to suck another guys cock. Then, I went for it...opened my mouth really wide so as not to teeth his dick and began up and down. And, I took time to suck his dick, really suck it, not just moving up and down. All the while, cupping his balls in my hand.

It was a bit difficult with the curve so I moved and positioned at his feet. Now, the head of his dick was sliding back and forth along the top of my mouth, pushing down my throat. I kept trying to take more and more in my mouth, down my throat but unable to take the full dick in my mouth without gagging. So I thought the motion was more important.

As I kept bobbing on his cock, his body started to stiffen when he said "I'm going to cum now if you don't want me to cum in your mouth." I kept going...I thought, if I came this far, I might as well finish the job or I'll always wonder what it was like. Just as I made my mind up, I felt the first pulse of his cum hit the back of my throat. I stopped moving but continued to suck, keeping my lips firmly around his cock to not lose any and taking every drop.

After swallowing, I came back up and gave him a real wet with his cum kiss, the said thanks, got up and pulled my pants up. I said thanks and he offered to return the favor but honestly, I just wanted to go back to my room and jack off while thinking of sucking that black curvy cock and eating his cum.

The next day, I was in the lounge for breakfast and then for cocktails in the evening but he never returned. I enjoyed the experience which kicked off a few new firsts for me that I'll write about in my next entry if the comments seem to like the story of my first time sucking cock.