Brad’s Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of Kate gaging on Austin's cock competed with the moans from Brooke as Kyle continued to tease her with his dick. Luckily, Brad looked over just in time to see his favorite part.

The head of Kyle's cock slowly disappeared as he finally allowed it to slide past Brooke's begging lips. Brad stared intently as Kyles cock slid deeper and deeper welcomed by Brooke's steaming body. The heat of her and Kyle on the couch was as intense as the flames engulfing the logs in the fireplace. The sight of Brooke's golden body arching to accept her lover as the flickering light of the flame reflected off her silky skin was a beautiful picture that would etch itself into Brad's memory. This was truly a birthday Brad would never forget.

He watched closely as Kyle slowly withdrew from Brooke and displayed her excitement now coating his rock-hard member.

"Ohhhh," Brooke moaned begging for more.

Kyle responded, rewarding her with another slow penetration pressing himself all the way to his limit. Kyle was average size about the same as Brad, but he was certainly good at using what he had. He withdrew from Brooke almost to the point of leaving her completely empty only to slowly press in again. He was taking his time, fucking her very slowly but intensely and deliberately.

Brad's attention was temporarily drawn from his wife back to his college roommate by the intense gagging. Kate didn't seem to care there was immense amounts of slobber overflowing from her mouth covering Austin's cock as well as her face. She was like a woman on a mission as she drew her tongue from the lowest point of his sack all the way to the tip of his now fully erect pole. A long but rewarding journey it seemed.

Kate rose up from her knees, giving Austin a thankful kiss before giving him a slight slap on the ass. It seemed to be her signal to him that she was done with him. Austin was far from done however and took the cue to leave Kate and join Kyle.

Austin was a gentleman. He didn't just run up and bust down the door with his axe, shoving his dick in Brooke's face. Instead, he introduced himself with a firm hand on her cheek and a gentle kiss to get her attention.

Brooke looked at Austin with a desire Brad had seen before and kind of scared him. She had that same lustful look in her eyes once before with someone and it hadn't turned out well. But luckily that memory quickly vanished as the sight of Brooke's tongue lapping at Austin took over.

Brooke was licking Austin's shaft exploring every vein from the base to the head of his cock. Her body was divided now between two men one slowly fucking her and the other who was starting to rock against her outstretched tongue.

"You really are a lucky man, aren't you? She is so beautiful don't you think?" Kate cooed.

Brad was startled at the hot breath in his ear, his attention so intently on his wife's pleasure and not on Kate's whereabouts.

"I bet you love watching her, don't you?" Kate teased as she reached down, and cupped Brads caged cock.

Brad was so focused on his wife and the desire burning within her that he found it difficult to talk. Instead, he just nodded in agreement and tried his best to breathe. He continued to stare at the two men stoking Brooke's flame, as Kate continued to massage his steel cage though his pants.

"I bet I know what you want for your birthday." Kate quietly teased, as she jiggled his straining prison.

Brad was used to this feeling, and he loved it. He was in heaven and hell at the same time. His lustfulness for his wife was simultaneously fueled by both the sight of her pleasure and the torment of his restriction. The tease was his favorite part.

"You wanna fuck her, don't you?" Kate prodded with her hot breath in his ear.

Brad bit his lower lip to try and distract himself for a moment. He didn't want to lose control with all the excitement before it was over. He wanted to enjoy the sight in front of him as long as possible.

Kyle was back to teasing Brooke with his cock again, withdrawing it from her on each stroke and making her body beg for its return. The juice of her lust was glistening all around his dick. Austin on the other hand, had stopped his thrusting to allow Brooke to control the depth of his cock. She was gradually working her way to the base a little more with each plunge.

Brooke was an expert cock sucker but even an expert would have to take her time and work up to taking all of someone like Austin. His dick was as defined and muscular as the rest of his body and while it might be a little bit of work it was certainly worth every inch.

Brad wasn't disappointed. After a little bit of relaxation Brooke had become accustomed to Austin's size and was taking all of him. The lubrication on Austin's cock was almost as thick as the coating on Kyle's. The two men extracting the wetness from her body in both holes.

"Take your clothes off birthday boy." Kate chimed.

Brad hesitated, looking at her as if he was just asked to do something illegal.

"Relax, it's all part of your wife's birthday present to you."

Brad was hesitant but his excitement overpowered any fear he had that Brooke might disapprove of his involvement. Usually, his involvement in her exploits was something that she discussed prior with him at this point in their adventure. Brad had grown to enjoy the exchange of power as much as Brooke did and looked to her for approval whenever he wanted to get off. Brad allowed Kate to unbuckle his belt and get him started on stripping down.

Brad slid out of his clothes without ever losing sight of Brooke. He was relishing the sight of her. Her nipples protruded from her breasts firm and pink with desire. Her breasts heaved from every firm thrust of her lover as the saliva from her mouth rushed down covering her chest and pooling between her breasts like Austin had already cum on her.

Brad felt Kate's finger touch his skin through the bars of his cage as she grasped him firmly in her hand.

"Of all the days to be locked away. I bet today must be the hardest."

Kate laughed at her pun, but she was right. Today was a difficult test of Brad's resilience. The show Brooke was putting on for him was one of her most passionate performances ever. She was truly enjoying the attention of these two studs in front of her loving husband.

Austin had waited long enough and wanted to get what Kyle was enjoying. He pulled himself from Brooke's wanton mouth and left her longing for more.

"Mind if I cut in?" Austin asked.

Kyle smiled and withdrew as well leaving Brooke open and ready for his attention. But rather than just position himself where Kyle was, Austin decided to take charge of the situation. Austin picked Brooke up like a rag doll. She was slender woman and in no way heavy, but Austin moved her as if she was a small throw pillow. He gently laid her on the rug in front of the fireplace causing both Brad and Kate to move out of his way.

Austin attempted to press himself into Brooke as soon as he had her on the floor but quickly discovered that even in her aroused state, he would have to take a little time to work into her. Brooke's mouth and eyes opened wide as she felt Austin press against her. The slickness of her excitement was not even enough to allow his entrance. Brad watched closely as Austin gently pressed the head of his cock between Brooke's engorged pussy lips coxing them to part for him.

"How would you like to have your birthday present now?" Kate cooed as she held up a small box with a tiny bow on the lid.

"Go ahead open it." She continued.

Brad reached up and took the box, not really wanting to take his eyes off the action. He took the tiny lid off and inside was a shiny silver key on a chain. He recognized that key instantly and knew exactly what he was being offered. This was Brooke's present to him. This was the surprise she promised.

"Surprise." Kate smiled.

Brad dumped the box out into his hand and grasped the key. He looked down and fumbled to get the key into the lock holding him prisoner. As much as he loved the tease, he really wanted out. The pressure against the cage was causing a lot of pain and the release would be extremely welcome.

The lock clicked open, but the cage was still stuck on him. The pressure of his blood pushed against the cage made its removal difficult.

"You need to relax, don't you?" Kate said as she used her hand to turn Brad's gaze towards her and away from Brooke.

Kate continued to hold Brad's face and his attention with one hand while she looked deeply into his eyes not saying a word. With her other hand she gently jiggled his cage free.

Brad was like a kid on the last day of school. Once his cage was off it was like the final bell rang and it was summer vacation. His eyes said thank you, but his mouth was still frozen as he quickly made his way down to Brooke.

Austin was able to get Brooke's body to accept his girth and was gradually getting her accustomed to his length little by little. Much like when Brooke had taken Austin into her mouth, her pussy was able to take slightly more with each stroke. Austin was a strong and powerful man, but he was taking his time with her. He wasn't aware of Brooke's past and so as far as he knew this was the largest she had ever experienced. He was a considerate lover, and both Brooke and Brad appreciated his pace.

Brad offered up his stiffness to his wife trying to gain some of her attention. Brooke smiled at him as she gladly kissed his cock, welcoming him to the party. Brooke wasn't done teasing Brad and knew just how to lick him to drive him nuts.

She drew her tongue along the underside of his cock, allowing him to feel every warm inch of her tongue. She looked in his eyes with that evil grin, she knew he liked so much, as she taunted him with her sexual desire. Brooke held Brad in one hand and Kyle in the other as she darted back and forth comparing the two in detail.

Brooke's eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth hung open as Austin pressed the last inch into her. She let out a loud moan as her body started to contract from the orgasm. Austin hadn't even started to thrust yet. He had only worked his way in. Brad thought about the pleasure Brooke was having and almost lost it himself.

"Hey, you need to relax." Kate said as she grabbed Brad and pulled him to his feet.

"Have a drink and cool off or you'll miss out on the best part." She said as she handed Brad whiskey.

Brad tried to take his mind off Brooke and took a few gulps of his drink. He even purposely looked away from them and tried to think of something else. Kate was obviously trying to help by asking him some bullshit questions about the resort as she directed him onto the couch. She was doing a good job of getting his mind on something else.

Brad couldn't be distracted any longer. He had to see what was going on. Austin was working in and out of Brooke slowly and steadily, only a few inches in either direction. He was making sure her lubrication was thoroughly covering every inch of his cock as he gradually lengthened his strokes. Kyle was just holding steady allowing Brooke to adjust to Austin and take him as she wanted.

Kate swapped out Brad's drink with a fresh one before taking a seat next to him on the couch to watch the three lovers. It was like a well-choreographed dance. Austin and Kyle weren't treating Brooke like a dirty whore but instead like a cherished dance partner. Both men seemed to be in tune to Brooke's body and what she was wanted. That didn't mean soft, but it did mean well timed and thoughtfully done.

Brad sat there watching as Austing gradually picked up the pace. He was fucking Brooke like a machine. His pace was steady, and his thrusts deliberate. He was touching parts of Brooke that rarely if ever got any attention. Deep inside. Brad could tell by the look on her face that Brooke was in heaven and floating on a cloud. She was cumming again this time her body was shivering like it had been out in the cold for hours. Brooke was trying to recover from her orgasm as Austin slowed and Kyle withdrew from her reach.

"Are you ready birthday boy?" Kate asked.

Brad was once again shocked by Kate as her hand grasped his now freed dick. He felt her slowly stroking him, but it was slicker than expected. She had a bottle of lube in one hand and was squeezing more out stroking it into Brad's jetting cock.

"Now lay back and enjoy your present." Kate continued. Pushing Brad onto his back.

Brad lay there on the couch his cock pointing to the ceiling while his best friend from college's wife stroked his cock. He was imagining the action on the floor as the urge to come started to swell inside of him.

"Hey, NOT YET." Kate snapped as she slapped Brad across the face and brought him back to the moment.

Brad's face burned from the brutal slap, yet his mind quickly forgot about it as he saw his wife being lowered onto him.

Austin was once again lifting Brooke up and moving her around like she was a blow-up doll full of nothing but hot air. Brad was once again surprised as Brooke was lowered onto his cock. The real surprise came though when he realized it wasn't her pussy he was entering.

"Don't move." Kate whispered into his ear as Austin positioned Brooke just right.

Brad felt the warm velvety grasp of Brooke as she slid down his shaft and came to rest in his lap. Brad instinctively reached up and took hold of Brookes tits and held them offering her more stability as she balanced herself on top of him.

Once Austin was satisfied that Brooke was stable and in a good position, he released her and made his way up to offer his now coated cock to her hungry mouth. Brad continued to lay there underneath Brooke as she acclimated to her new position and got her bearings.

Kate moved to join Brooke in giving Austin some more oral pleasure. The two women already had one really big thing in common it appeared. A love for this man's cock.

Brad was trying hard not to cum. Just the feeling of Brooke's hot body against his and the warm tightness of her ass wrapped around him was more than enough to make him explode. It was taking everything he had not to lose it and bring this amazing gift to an early end.

Brad was trying to think of anything else he could to distract him. He was going over some business ideas and trying to recite the pledge of allegiance. Anything he could to distract himself. He was doing well and thought he would be able to hold off if Brooke didn't move around too much.

That was before Kyle climbed between Brookes legs and got into position. Kyle slipped easily into Brooke's well fucked pussy even though her ass was full and pushing her tighter than usual. His movements were slow and precise as he filled her. Brooke was frozen in place as the feeling of complete fullness overtook her senses. Her body was completely engulfed in masculine power. Austin was fucking her face as her husband and his ex-roommate filled her holes.

Austin's dick felt as if it was going to reach all the way to her stomach, while Brad and Kyle held her in place. Brooke was delirious practically ready to pass out from the intense pleasure. This was an entirely new sensation for her. There was a connection in this situation she hadn't felt before. It was as if all three men shared the love that only her and Brad had felt before. It wasn't a competitive type of thing but rather a sharing of equal importance.

Brad felt every movement Kyle made as he timed his thrusts with Austin. Brad too was in heaven as his lovely wife lay on him giving herself to him in such a special way. Some men might not appreciate this situation but to Brad there could be no better gift. Brooke had given him something no one else could. Brad had learned to be in tune with Brooke in a way that made him feel her pleasure almost as intensely as he felt his own. This was one step farther down that road of oneness. Brad could feel Brooke's body contract as she came again, squeezing around him as Kyle's pace hurried.

"Oh your so beautiful." Kate cried out as she pulled Austins dick from Brooke and started jerking him off into Brooks waiting mouth.

Brooke's body was slick with her own perspiration sliding against Brad's chest. He was holding on for dear life as her body continued to convulse. The sloshing sounds of Brooke's-soaked pussy competed with the grunting and growing of three men trying to hold off their quickly approaching explosion.

The timing couldn't have been more perfect. Brad had reached the end of his rope. He couldn't wait any longer no matter what abstract thought he tried to fill his mind with. There was little separating the two men so when Kyle started to throb, shooting his load into Brooke, it was as if Brad was feeling every drop on his own cock. The two men were simultaneously coming in her. Brooke wasn't prepared for that sensation and froze up. Even her breath ceased as she felt the waves of hot seed fill her.

Almost as quickly as her breath had stopped and the warm liquid filled both her ass and pussy, there was another surprise for her. Kate was kind enough to re insert Austin's cock in her mouth just in time. Brooke knew enough to catch her breath through her nose as the hot liquid explosion hit her tonsils. Austin was no ordinary man in a lot of ways and Brooke was about to find out another way he was exceptional. Austin's load was unusually large. In fact, it was large and strong enough to be equally shared by the two women and still feel larger than a normal "mouthful".

Kate kindly shared the load, alternating Austin off in her mouth as well as Brooke's. It's not clear if it was Austin who had the incredible ability to time his ejaculations or if it was thanks to Kate, but every spurt of his hot seed made its way into one of their mouths. Not a drop was wasted. Maybe it was just the universe's way of helping to make everything that night perfect.

Brad lay there basking in the warmth as Kyle, Austin, and Kate, all excused themselves, leaving Brooke and Brad alone. Brooke's body was still trembling with excitement as the waves of pleasure still swirled within her. Brad simply held on for the ride and enjoyed every second of it.

Eventually Brooke sat up and slid next to Brad on the couch, the two of them holding each other in front of the smoldering fire. Still neither of them saying a word. Eventually Brad got up and tossed another log on the fire, on his way to the bathroom to clean up. He brought another towel back for Brooke, handing it to her and returning to his place next to her.

"Happy birthday babe." She purred.

Brad thanked her as he held her close and the two of them fell asleep on the couch.

There was no telling what time it was when Brad woke up, but the fire was roaring, and Brooke was no longer on the couch beside him. Rather Brooke was once again on the floor, her legs wide open and Kate face first between them. It didn't take long for the pressure in Brad's dick to cause him to look down. It must not be my birthday anymore, he thought seeing that his cage had been locked back in place while he was asleep.

"I could use some help." Kate called out, taking a break for a second.

She didn't need to tell Brad twice; he was down face first next to her trying to get a taste of his lovely wife. The smell of sex was all over them from head to toe they smelled like pleasure and desire lathered together. Brooke was once again the center of attention as Brad and Kate shared the sloppiness that was Brooke's used pussy. The dirtiness of the situation only fueled the desire in Brad, like the new logs in the fireplace.

This might be the start of a whole new chapter in their lives, he thought as he felt the sliminess of Kate's tongue push into his mouth and deposit a surprising mixture.

12