Bradley Bean Finds a Lover

Story Info
Computer Geek finds a lover or the lover finds him.
8.4k words
4.54
16.1k
13

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

The Sun's rays moved through the tall pine trees. They cast weird patterns on the ground and on the large house sitting in a clearing carved out of the forest. The house was in the middle of a planned community that seemed out of place being mid-century modern. The houses were full of straight lines and flat roofs.

In his formal study Bradley Bean was dosing at his computer. He woke suddenly and realized that the code would not write itself. He scrolled to the top of the document and started to read out-loud. It was just a load of gobbledy gook computer code, but he understood what the code did. His company was revising its main application a project that he started four months ago. The application was going to have a top to bottom revision including a new user interface or UI as they say in the trade. The UI team spent weeks redesigning the look and feel of the application. Now he and his team had the responsibility of making the thing work. Brad hoped that it would extend the life of the application. He was in contact with other members of his team via video conference, the last one was this morning.

He finished reviewing the three pages that he had written and sat back to contemplate where the program would go. The more he read the code, the more he was dissatisfied with it. It was making sense, but he thought that there was a better way. The multi-colored lines of code merged into a mess in front of him.

"I am tired of writing crap," he said out-loud.

In the background he heard tapping more like rapping on his patio door. He got up to investigate. He had cameras on the front to alert him when packages and visitors arrived, but none in the back. The noise became louder as he moved toward the great room where the patio door was located. None of the lots in the development had fences so anyone or thing can get in the back. He thought it was a bird trying to get in, but he was surprised to find a tall late twenties early thirties woman standing next to the door. The woman had below shoulder length blond hair tied in a tight ponytail and breasts that would stop an eighteen-wheeler.

"Who might you be and when can we make love," said Brad, as he slid the door open

The woman was momentarily taken aback by Brad's opening statement.

"What no preliminaries, no asking me in? Just jump in bed, I kind of like your style," said the woman.

Preliminaries are for weaklings that can't get to first base. If we must go through the social rituals. I am Bradley Bean, BB to Friends," said Brad.

Brad stood out of the way and allowed the woman to enter. Before she could get farther into the room Brad embraced and kissed the woman. He didn't get slapped, so he thought that was a good sign. He then directed her to one of the couches.

"You have an interesting way of greeting people you don't know. Do you kiss everyone or just women who you think are beautiful? By the way Mr. Bean, I am Jane Françoise St. Jeremy, it is a pleasure to know you."

"Anyone is liable to get a kiss, beautiful women beautiful men anyone. Are you a seed of the St. Jeremy milling family?"

"I sit on the board of the family's company."

St Jeremy milling was a large food conglomerate. Starting humbly as a flour mill several generations have expanded the portfolio to include a whole range of grocery and drug products. You can hardly buy anything at the grocery store without St Jeremy having its fingers in it.

"Oh, good so I can romance you and get you to finance my next business," said Brad

"You don't believe in subtlety, do you Mr. Bean."

"I am actually nicer than I portray. But today I am in a weird mood and it looks like I am striking out. Ms. St Jeremy, please accept my apology."

"Do not call me by my last name and we will be friends. Jane came from my father's sister and my mother is French which is where the Françoise came from. When my parents addressed me, they used Jane Françoise When I heard Jane Françoise St. Jeremy, I knew I was in trouble. What about you are you the seed of some grand American family?"

"Not as grand as you but I come from decent American stock. Great Grandfather owned a chain of hardware stores and our family has grown it to a large chain of home improvement stores. Though I am not in that business it is still in the family. You need a nut or a bolt I can hook you up," said Brad.

"Hook up has another connotation that we might explore. But I just moved in next door and decided to go walking this morning. What business are you or your family into if not the hardware business?" said Jane.

"Several friends from college and I formed a computer software company. Big Bear developed a product that helps businesses control inventory and sales. We are in the middle of revising the application and adding a mobile module. It is easier to work from home and communicate via video when needed," replied Brad.

"Like I said I decided to take a walk and see if I could meet some of my new neighbors. I didn't know I would be contemplating sex with a strange man.

"Well, if you take your shirt off, I can see if we will be having sex later today," said Brad.

"I see that you are back in the "take no prisoners mode." I kind of like that. I am like that way also. It is nice to meet someone who is direct and to the point. Are you this direct with all the women you meet?" said Jane.

"The woman who lives in the house to the east of me is not someone I wish to fuck, nor be around a lot. But she has tried several times."

"Particular about the women who you plow Mr. Bean?"

"Yes, I am, and I am proud of it. I have had a range of girlfriends but sadly not any now. They all said something about growing up. Do you think I need to grow up, Jane?"

"I think we need to fuck first, then I will determine if you need to grow up," said Jane.

"That is an interesting thought," said Brad.

"Hold on to your cock mister, I have a few more questions. I don't give it away," said Jane.

The pair continued for another hour. The conversation explored each other's pedigree, among other things. Brad got up and suggested refreshments. Jane said that she would accept a dry martini. Brad mixed the drink and handed it to Jane in a cut crystal cocktail glass.

"Well, you pass my second test you can make a decent martini, and serve it in the right glass, Mr. Bean," said Jane after she sampled the drink.

"What was the first test?" asked Brad.

"You kiss well, I am particular about how I am kissed," said Jane.

"Does that earn me the right to make love to you?" asked Brad.

"More direct and to the point. No, I think that you will have to wait a little longer. Like I said I don't give it away to anyone. But if you must know, I am aching to have my tits sucked," said Jane.

Brad took a sip of his drink and contemplated her last statement. He was growing interested in his crotch. He desperately wanted to see what her polo shirt was covering up. Jane rose and finished her drink.

"I have to meet the cable guy for my internet install, shall we continue this tomorrow? Will you be around, or will you be terrorizing the women of the neighborhood?"

"No, I don't get out much. Which is why I didn't know you moved in, that house has been on the market for almost a half a year. I'm sorry that you are leaving. I can tell you that I am a better fuck than the cable guy," said Brad.

Jane left the same way she came in. Brad threw himself on the couch and masturbated fantasizing about fucking Jane Françoise St. Jeremy. He vowed If she came again, she would not leave un-fucked. Brad cleaned himself up after his session and moved back to his computer. He had to finish writing the code for the operation he was working on. Other members of the team were waiting on it.

It was six o'clock when Brad hit the save command and sent the code out to the team. He put his computer to sleep and decided to masturbate again. Ms. St. Jeremy was a woman easy to contemplate. He rocked his world and spent time cleaning himself. He silently thought that he still had it. Sitting at his computer he logged on to Business talk and Linked-in and ran a search for "Jane Françoise St. Jeremy."

The results came back quickly, and he read her profile on one of the websites. Director on the board of St. Jeremy milling, like she said. But she was also president of St. Jeremy's drinks divisions that included alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. BA and MBA from a prestigious university and a master of wine from a famous wine institute. "So, it wasn't nepotism she had the skills," Brad thought.

On another site there was an article about a nasty divorce. Her ex was a man who also held a high position at St. Jeremy, there were rumors of financial improprieties. She and the man split, after a year and the company paid a significant sum to make him go away. Jane was listed on a local newspaper's ten best dressed list and was on the boards of several charities.

Brad moved to the kitchen and filled a large pot with water, and let it heat to a boil. He pulled some pasta and when the water was rolling, he dropped the stalks in the pot. It was at this time that Brad heard the tapping and knuckle rapping on the patio door again. It got louder as he approached.

"Would you like to buy some scout cookies?" said Jane as he opened the door.

"I read you were on the scout national board of directors," answered Brad.

Jane was standing before him in what could be described as a t-shirt that ended mid-thigh. He couldn't see any other clothing other than a pair of white canvas "Top-Sider" loafers.

"You didn't give me an answer about buying cookies," said Jane.

"No but I can offer you some pasta and red sauce? I just started cooking dinner," said Brad.

Brad noticed an involuntary growth between his legs and hoped that he wasn't showing.

"Does fried cock come with that?" asked Jane.

"I don't have any chicken right now," said Brad.

"No, I was noticing how you come to attention when I am near," said Jane.

"Please accept my apologies madam, but a woman as beautiful as you causes me to become aroused.

"No apologies needed it actually is a compliment. I will accept dinner if you are offering" Jane replied.

Jane pulled the t-shirt off displaying a white bikini. The bottoms consisted of two triangles held together with laces. There was only a hint of hair, leading Brad to speculate that her pussy was bare. The triangle theme was repeated on the top as it was trying to hold up her breasts.

"I just want to get comfortable, Mr. Bean. Plus, I enjoy making you uncomfortable. By the way you were right, the cable gal wasn't a good suck. I hope you can do better."

Brad continued to cook and tried to get his cock in a comfortable position, without letting on. The pasta was almost ready when he emptied the pot through a cullender trapping the noodles and allowing them to drain. The pasta would continue to cook and be ready in minutes. He directed Jane to the pantry/wine room and asked her to pick out a bottle of red wine. Brad continued to stir the sauce which was thick and red. She came up beside him with the bottle and two glasses that she found seeking his approval.

"Well of course you would select the most expensive wine that I have," said Brad.

"Well, if your cock is below my standards at least I will have the wine to compensate," Jane said with a laugh.

She put the bottle and glasses down and her hand brushed his crotch.

"Do other women excite you like I do Mr. Bean?"

"I will not lie to a beautiful woman, when I am around beautiful women, I get excited. Do you get aroused when you are near good looking men? Do you wonder about their equipment?"

"It is thought that women enjoy being pursued, but I enjoy the pursuit, men fascinate me and repel me at the same time. You must have read about my divorce. I thought I loved the guy because he seemed caring, but he turned into a bastard. The company audited his division and found questionable transactions. We fired him and five others. Mr. Bean are a paradox you say the most outrageous things to try to keep me away. Yet you really want to make love to me. I find it interesting that I can get you aroused by just being in the same room. Would you be this way if we were in a cocktail party with other men and women in the room?"

"Madam, if you and I were at the same party I would become aroused when I saw you. I would scope out the venue to find the most private place and then try to seduce you. It is not socially acceptable but that is the way I am."

Brad directed them to the table near the kitchen and he skillfully opened the bottle of wine and pored a sample for Jane to taste.

"Mr. Bean, it will take more than a swallow to get me drunk fill the glass please."

Brad sat down filled her glass and then filled his. He looked over his plate at the beautiful woman across from him and his cock was again making an appearance. He was intrigued by the way the top of the bikini suspended her breasts. Her nipples were aroused enough to display through the fabric. They ate in silence, but Brad wanted to make some witty comment to break the mood.

"You seem to be studying my chest Mr. Bean, what part of your adolescent mind is stimulated?" asked Jane.

"Madam, since you will not let me use your last name, the designer of your bikini is using some sophisticated engineering to support your tits. That is one of the things I was thinking about. You are correct I am reverting to my teenaged self.

Jane reached up and pulled the lace around her neck, that supported the bra and it fell off of her chest. She continued to eat like nothing happened. They both finished and Jane hopped up and took the plates to the kitchen sink. Brad came behind her and pulled the remaining string holding the top to her chest, allowing it to fall to the floor. She picked it up as easily as you would pick up a coin dropped on the sidewalk. Brad directed them to the couch in the great room. He also brought the wine bottle and the two glasses, refilling both.

"Sir, I have been waiting long enough. You claim to be a good lover, but I have yet to see the evidence. But first I want to know how you will accomplish the deed. Will you take me violently to your bed and apply what looks like an over-sized banana to my pussy? Or will you be a gentile lover plying me with kisses before you plunge into my body?"

"Jane I am not a violent person. I have never used force to get my way with women. I find that kissing and rubbing and fingering is a better way of getting what I want. I may talk like a cad, but I am not one. But if I don't get some relief soon that might change."

Brad stood and slipped his shorts off dropping them to the floor. He was not wearing underwear, so he was on display. His cock stood out from his body the crown moistened with pre-come. Jane reached and took it in her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"That checks the third box, Mr. Bean. Your cock meets with my approval."

Brad tried to speak but every time he started to say something Jane moved her hand up and down his shaft. Her thumb rubbed the tip of his penis causing an electric jolt. Jane seemed to have a lot of practice in manipulating a man's cock. Brad desperately wanted her to either put it in her mouth or move to the bedroom to consummate the act in a civilized manner. Jane stood keeping her hand on his penis.

"Where is your bedroom Mr. Bean? If you are going to fuck me, I want it in a proper bed."

"Jane, fuck is such an ugly word. I like making love better. My bedroom is upstairs at the end of the hallway," said Brad.

The pair moved to Brad's bedroom and Jane stretched out on the king-sized-bed. It was covered in a blue spread with red piping. She opened her legs, and Brad pulled the remaining strings exposing her perfectly bald pussy. He pulled her bottoms out of the way and leaned down kissing Jane's quim. He concentrated on her perfectly pink lips, his tongue then moved to her clit, while his hands massaged her well formed plump breasts. Brad moved to a night table and pulled a raincoat from the drawer. But he was having problems getting the package open.

"Here let me do that. Our company makes these things," said Jane.

"What doesn't your company make?"

She freed the condom from the package and applied it to his engorged penis. He moved back to her pussy and applied his tongue to her lips and clit. When she was ready, he stood brought his cock to her pussy and slipped in. Brad leaned down and kissed Jane. He moved to her ample breasts and in response to her frequent requests began to suck on first one nipple than the other. He plunged his cock in and out of her cunt. He felt the warmth of her pussy even through the latex. His hand moved down and massaged her clit trying to bring on a climax. He kissed her again and took one of her breasts in his mouth and tongued the sharp nipple.

Brad worked his cock in and out of her pussy sometimes slow when he was in control sometimes fast when he was on the brink of cumming. He felt his jizz flow over his penis as it hit the rubber with nowhere to go. His cock began to soften, and he withdrew and moved to the bathroom and deposited the spent unit in the trash.

"I am in for a penny, are you in for a pound?" Jane asked from the other room.

Brad moved back and got between her legs and began to kiss her from knee to cunt. When he reached her quim; he could smell the overwhelming odor of sex. His tongue worked between her lips and invaded her pussy. His hands returned to her breasts using his thumbs to stimulate Jane's nipples.

"You give up really too soon Mr. Bean."

"I didn't give up I was spent. You are a very demanding woman for someone that doesn't say a lot," said Brad as he moved up and kissed Jane's lips and ears.

"I know that you have an unlimited supply of protection so grab another one so I can have another session," said Jane.

"While you are a beautiful woman and I get excited every time you are near me, I do take some time to recharge," said Brad.

"Mr. Bean how many times did you beat off after I left?" asked Jane.

"I think that that information must remain private Jane."

"But you did masturbate after I left, maybe more than once. Don't be embarrassed, like I said before it is a compliment," said Jane.

Brad leaned over and kissed her again. He would do anything to stop the interrogation about his sex habits. He kissed her again and her hand moved to his cock and began to bring life back to the spent organ. Her breasts were too inviting to be left alone and he again brought one to his mouth. He tongued the nipple and felt it expand. Jane used her fingers to stimulate Brad's cock back to life.

"See I told you that you had more in you," said Jane.

Brad took a chance and straddled Jane and brought his cock to her lips. Jane continued to manipulate it with her fingers despite it being inches from her mouth.

"Sorry Mr. Bean, while I do enjoy your oral technique, I never suck a man's penis. I am weird that way."

Brad moved to the night table drawer and found another rubber. He handed it to Jane and waited for her to tear the packet open and install the protection on his penis. Jane enjoyed slowly applying the rubber to his cock. When it was on, she spent time smoothing the latex over his prick. She grabbed his balls and gave them a squeeze.

"I just wanted you to remember who is in control Mr. Bean. I enjoyed our last session and I want this one to be better than that. Just remember before you apply that thing to me, I want some kisses and fingers to get me charged up," said Jane.

Brad was only too happy to comply, but he would have liked a little oral stimulation himself. He got between her beautiful well-structured legs and wondered what machine she worked out on. Again, her scent was overwhelming, and he plunged his tongue into the inner reaches of her cunt. Brad felt Jane flinch every time his tongue moved over her clit. He moved up and kissed her but kept fingering her clit and getting the same reaction.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers