Bradley Bean Finds a Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad embraced Jane and moved her to the bed and finished removing his shirt. His cock again stood out from his body showing that he was ready for action. He bent over her pussy and began to tongue her lips and clit.

"I like your oral Mr. Bean but what I really want is your cock in my pussy."

Brad brought his cock to her entrance and gently slipped in plunging until he felt his hair on her quim. Brad kissed her and manipulated her breasts while moving his cock in and out of her vagina. Jane was the first woman he spent the night with in several months. She lived up to every fantasy he pictured in his mind when he first saw her yesterday.

There was a gentle nudge encouraging him to move a little faster. His mouth found one of her tits and he began to kiss and tongue her hard nipple. He felt her cunt grab his prick as he continued to move in and out. He made one hard plunge until he bottomed out and held his cock still and felt her clamp around it. He wanted to make the session last, but she encouraged him to fuck her. He picked up his rhythm again fucking her as hard as she would take. He made one long stroke and felt himself let go.

"It feels so much better without the condom, Mr. Bean," said Jane.

"I assume that you are practicing some form of birth control, Jane. The condom last night was to protect against STD's. I guess I passed inspection."

"As I remember you were the one that found the condom, but I would have insisted," said Jane.

Her hand was busy working his member over wanting more. Brad latched on to one of her breasts which allowed her to continue to massage his manhood. About a half an hour later Brad showed signs of life and she worked on his cock bringing on another erection.

After Jane used her mouth to bring life back to his prick she turned over and put her butt in the air.

"Don't go dumpster diving but I would like you to take me from the rear, Mr. Bean.

Brad kissed her bung and fingered her pussy. He explored her cunt feeling her lubrication. He brought his cock to her pussy and leaned over her back kissing her neck. His hands massaging her tits. The feeling was electric as her pussy kept clamping around his prick making it hard to move it in and out.

"Are you sure you don't want a little rear entry?" ask Brad.

"I like what you are doing fine, sir."

Brads fingers began to work his way into her anus with first one finger and then two. If he did decide to go anal, he would install a condom on his cock. He was fine fucking her from behind and he loved working over her beautiful breasts. He continued to thrust his cock in and out of her lovely pussy. Brad continued to kiss Jane on her back up to her neck. One massive thrust almost knocked her flat and he felt his climax. The pair settled on the bed with Brad settling next her. She sought out his mouth and the pair kissed.

They had several more sessions until they both became comatose. Brad was nudged awake the next morning.

"Mr. Bean you have been a wonderful lover and I wish to continue our relationship. But I need to go to work. I will be meeting my car to take me to the office soon. I know that you have to meet some deadlines, so I will get out of your hair until Friday."

"Not driving yourself?"

"The Board of the corporation requires that C-level officers be driven from home to the office for security reasons. I think that it is silly, but I went along. So good-by until this weekend. By the way, I'm a nosy chick and read your email. Your colleagues are demanding fifteen hundred lines of code. So, before I make love to you again, you better have the code written. There is your incentive, Mr. Bean."

Brad reached over to the night table and picked up a pad and a pen. He scribbled a number on the pad and tore the sheet and gave it to Jane.

"Key that into the keypad next to the door and the system will let you out and back in. I am mad just a little that you invaded my privacy."

Close your email app Mr. Bean and I wouldn't be able to look things over. Like I said before after my first experience, I like to check things out."

Are you this hard a task mistress to your employees?

"In the Company next to my brother the one person you don't want a call from is me. Yes Mr. Bean I am very demanding. I worked very hard to get where I am and almost lost all of it."

"I wish you didn't have to go. You are a beautiful woman, and it was a pleasure making love to you. I look forward to seeing you again, Jane."

"You are a kind and considerate lover which I would not have guessed after we met," said Jane as she turned and left the room.

Brad heard her leave through the front door. He got up and found some shorts and a T-shirt. Fifteen hundred lines of code would not write itself.