Bradley Bean Finds a Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I know how to get a reaction from you Jane Françoise St. Jeremy," said Brad.

"Yes, and if you don't fuck me soon Mr. Bean, I may get up and leave," Jane replied.

"That I doubt," said Brad.

Brad was also wanting to mount his beautiful lover but decided to let her wait a little while longer. He kept fingering her pussy while the pair kissed. Jane got so excited that Brad felt her pussy pulse on his finger. Brad moved down and gave her vagina one last kiss and then slipped his cock into her cunt. He gently moved his cock in and out of her pussy while he sucked on her beautiful tits.

Jane's breathing started to deepen, and she move his head so she could suck on his ear. She tongued his lobe and move his head to bring his lip to hers. Brad moved Jane on top and they kissed again. Brad felt Jane pulse her cunt encouraging him to climax. The pair kissed and rolled over allowing Brad on top again. He kept driving his cock in and out of her quim, trying to get her to climax. Even with the protection he again felt the heat of her pussy. Though he wondered what he would be feeling unsheathed. Brad used his hands on her breasts to excite her nipples. Jane went stiff and held on to him like a vice. Their mouths locked in a prolonged kiss. Jane used her tongue to explore Brad's teeth.

Deep in Brad's brain a signal fired, and he let loose a torrent of cum in the head of the condom. He felt three separate spurts of cum as he climaxed. Jane still held on to him and he kissed her until she let go. Brad continued to move his cock in and out of her cunt until he couldn't and rolled away from her, continuing to kiss her.

It was eight o'clock the next morning, and Brad felt like he had been on a twelve-mile forced march. His legs were cramped, and he had a hard time moving them. He was tired but felt good. Next to him was the spent condom. He felt around and was disappointed that Jane was not in bed with him. He hoped for a round two or three but who was counting. Just dreaming about her made his cock go wooden.

"I hear you. You can quit masturbating now," said a voice from the first floor.

"I am not masturbating but I am thinking about you," Brad replied.

"Why not most of the men I have sex with masturbated after we made love? Well, if you want something to eat quit dreaming, get your hand out of your crotch, and get down here," said Jane.

Brad swung his legs off the bed and began to stand up. He was about to put his shorts on when he got another command from below.

"You need to wash before you come down here," said Jane.

"We can do it together, my shower is big enough for three people," Brad yelled down.

"I used the guest bathroom earlier. I like your towels by the way."

Brad moved to his bathroom and cleaned up. He wondered if Jane would come up and surprise him, but she didn't. He toweled off and found his shorts and a shirt and slipped them over his body. Since he lived alone and worked from home, he did not have much use for a wardrobe. He came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. He found Jane encased in one of his bathrobes.

I borrowed your bathrobe I hope you don't mind?" said Jane.

"Just as long as I can take it back before you go," Brad replied.

"I also found some Sparkling plonk in your refrigerator. It's not Champagne but it hit the spot," said Jane as he walked in the Kitchen. She handed him a glass like she owned the place. Brad decided to attempt a kiss, but she pushed him away.

"Sit down Mr. Bean as I try to feed you. Where did you come up with all this keto and macro biotic nonsense? You need a real meal."

"That stuff is left-overs from my last girlfriend. She was into whatever food fad was popular. I blame your industry for all the nonsense that American females put themselves through. No wonder our birthrate is dropping like a stone. Women don't have the energy to produce."

Jane turned around and had a knife in her hand. "I would not be voicing opinions like that when the woman you made love to last night has a knife in her hand and is offering to cook for you!"

"Yes, ma'am I will be quiet," said Brad as he sipped the wine.

Jane went back to what she was preparing leaving Brad to contemplate the rest of the day. An idea came to him and he bolted for the study and found a notebook and a pencil. He moved back to the breakfast room sat back at the table and started writing code. He had an idea for making the operation that he was working on that much faster with fewer lines of code. He quickly covered several sheets of the notebook and reread what he wrote.

The code made sense so when he had the chance, he would write the code and run it through the simulator. He was jolted out of his thoughts when Jane put a plate in front of him with a single command. "Eat."

Jane sat across from him and let the robe slip allowing him to view her the cleavage between her beautiful breasts. "Now you have something to contemplate while you eat."

"It is a beautiful vision, Jane."

"Do you own a suit Mr. Bean?"

"Yes, why do you ask? I was hoping for another chance to make love to the beautiful Jane Françoise St. Jeremy."

"That is a possibility, as I enjoyed last night. I have to attend a party this afternoon and it would help to have an escort. Would you be willing to escort me to said party?" asked Jane.

"It would be an honor, Jane. As long as I don't have to drive. While I am licensed, I don't own a car and depend on ride share when I need to go anywhere."

"I have several cars at my disposal so that is not a problem. But what do you do when you need to go to the store?"

"That is what delivery is for Jane. I prowl the store virtually and have it delivered to me. No muss no fuss no impulse buys."

The pair continued to eat while Jane enquired about former girlfriends. Brad tried to parry her questions by bringing the conversation back to her. They both finished, and she got up and took the plates to the sink. Jane stood by Brad, leaned down and allowed Brad to kiss her. She slung her leg over him and sat in his lap. She kissed him again, then grabbed his wrists and brought his hands to her tits.

"I believe you know what to do Mr. Bean. Oh, I feel something hard under me do I excite you?"

Jane moved causing an intense pain in Brad's groin. She brought her head down and kissed him while Brad massaged her ample breasts. Jane decided that she wanted what he was packing and moved her body to inflict more discomfort to Brad.

"I need to get you really hard Mr. Bean," said Jane as she moved over his cock.

Brad made motions that he needed to move, and Jane got up moved her hand to his groin and manipulated his cock through his shorts. He stood and Jane finished pushing his shorts down to his ankles.

"I guess you don't believe in underwear," said Jane.

"It is a lot easier to get down to action if I go commando," said Brad.

Jane then did something totally unexpected. She went to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. The woman's tongue was talented, and Brad had to fight to stay on his feet.

"Forget what I said last night, I love sucking cocks, but I wanted to check you out further, before I went oral," said Jane as she manipulated his cock in her hand.

Brad moved them to the couch and was able to mount Jane before she caused him a premature explosion. This time without the rubber her pussy felt hotter, and now he felt how lubricated and silky she was. The pair kissed and Brad worked over her generous tits.

"Cum in my mouth please Mr. Bean."

Brad continued to drive his cock in and out of her beautiful pussy. He soon felt that he was on the brink of a climax and pulled his tool and fed it to Jane's equally lovely mouth. Her finger explored his bung causing him to cum in her mouth. He unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum. The pair collapsed in a heap on the couch and rested.

How long they were passed out he didn't know but he was jolted back to the living with a sharp crack across his naked backside. He woke up with Jane standing over him. She was wearing the bathrobe and had her bikini and shirt rolled up in her hand.

"Unlike wine you're even better the day after Mr. Bean," said Jane.

"Thank you," he said as he smoothed the still burning tender flesh of his buttocks.

"I will be back at 3:00 please be ready. The dress is dressy casual, slacks, jacket, Polo shirt or sports shirt. Tie not required," said Jane as she walked out the door.

Brad was too spent to masturbate so he found his shorts and pulled them on. He grabbed the notebook and walked to the study and woke is computer up. He opened his text editor and started to write the code copying from his notes. He ran a code checker and found a few mistakes and fixed them. He was amazed that he was able to concentrate on his task without going to the couch and working himself over. Jane was a very beautiful lady.

He loaded the code in the program simulator and let the computer work on it and went back upstairs and showered again. This time instead of his usual gym shorts and T-shirt he moved to his closet and found a medium grey suit and a green Polo shirt. They were leftovers from a previous relationship. Nancy Graves was a nice woman and they parted on friendly terms, but both realized that it would not work. He finished dressing and made sure that he had his wallet, phone, and house key fob. A single push on one of the fob's buttons would lock the doors and set the alarm.

A display near the front door showed a blue BMW roadster, with the top down, pulling into the driveway. Brad exited the house and locked it. He went to the driver's side of the car and kissed Jane before walking to the passenger side and getting in. She was wearing a light blue dress with a plunging neckline. On her feet were a pair of four-inch platform sandals, that would make her as tall as any man she met. With the neckline the dress barely hid her beautiful breasts. Jane seemed very comfortable in the outfit and leaned over and kissed Brad again.

"Like I said earlier you meet my standards for kissing. You also cleanup nice for a geek, Mr. Bean."

"Thank you. An old girlfriend was insistent on how I dressed."

Jane threw the car into gear and backed out of the driveway. She quickly ran through the gears like an expert getting the car up to fifty miles an hour.

Jane drove the car like she lived her life, in the fast lane. She continued to probe Brad about his past relationships. Jane pulled up to a gate and tapped a code on a keypad and waited for the gate to open. A few other cars pulled up behind them and followed Jane on to the property. She followed the road and after a few bends a large house came into view.

"Whose house is this?" asked Brad.

"My brother William, St. Jeremy's current CEO lives here. This is our family's home, where I grew up. If you think I'm a bitch you should meet his wife."

"I have never thought of you as a bitch. You and Mrs. St Jeremy don't get along?"

"She is a French aristocrat with some title that she lords over people," Jane replied.

"I guess I will have to be civil to her seeing as she is the host," said Brad.

Jane drove the car to the front door and two attendants open the doors and assisted she and Brad out of the car. Jane watched as the attendant drove the car to the parking area. Brad took her arm and they walked into the reception room. Approximately seventy-five people were in the room and spilling out on to the patio. Jane guided them to the bar and ordered a martini for her. Brad just had a Ginger Ale.

"Darling, who is this delightful person you're with," said a woman with a French accent.

Jane replied to the woman in French introducing Brad to Evette St. Jeremy. Brad took her hand when it was extended. and air kissed her on the cheek. He replied in perfect French that it was a pleasure to meet her. Jane and Brad moved away, and other people greeted Jane, as they moved through the crowd.

"I guess that I shouldn't speak French since you know the language," said Jane.

"Father was a diplomat, and he was posted to France when I was young, so I picked up the language. Came in handy later when I tested out of language class.

I thought your family was in the home improvement business?"

"One branch, my father's Brother runs that business. Father is a lawyer and spent time in the diplomatic service. Jane I am looking for the private spot where I can suck on your tits darling," said Brad with a laugh.

"When we get home tonight, Mr. Bean, only if you're a good boy," replied Jane sternly.

Four or five men hovered around Jane and Brad most ogling Jane's cleavage. There was an announcement stating that the buffet was open, and most people headed out to the patio. Jane and Brad stayed inside and waited for the crowd to get smaller.

"Who were those men hovering around you Jane?"

"Members of corporate security Brad. They decided that I needed protection, since they didn't know you," said Jane.

"That's creepy."

Evette walked up and took Jane's hand, the walked into another room leaving Brad going to the buffet.

"He is delightful darling. How many times has he fucked you, and are you willing to share?"

"Thank you, Evette, I think we have made love four times since I met him, plus all the times he has masturbated dreaming about me. He lives alone in a big house next door to me."

"You are slipping you have only made love four times? I would have thought a slut like you would have had ten sessions," said Evette.

"I believe it takes one to know one, Countess. I just moved into the neighborhood," said Jane.

"William and I were wondering why you decided to move to that community instead of buying or building something closer? Are that mad at us? We only wanted to protect you, darling," said Evette.

"I picked the place up for a great price and it was away from the St. Jeremy clique where all of my actions would be studied and commented on. I like my privacy," said Jane.

The conversation ended and Evette moved toward the patio to see to her other guests. She left Jane shaking her head trying to understand her sister-in-law. She went in search of Brad and some food. She found him surrounded by a bevy of young ladies. The ladies were trying to pry information from Brad about him and how he met Jane. They were really inspecting him like someone would inspect fresh meat at the grocery store. Jane walked up kissed him on the cheek and the other women moved away.

"I thought I would save you before you got trampled, Mr. Bean," said Jane.

"Is the kiss the universal sign that I am taken?"

"Not exactly but it is a sign that you are spoken for, for now. You're a new face and the women want to know who you are," Jane replied.

"You have some strange friends, Jane. I thought computer geeks were weird."

A man who Brad thought was Jane's brother stepped up to a microphone that was set up at one end of the pool.

"Thank you all for coming, but realize we are taking names," said the man.

There was a small laugh in the crowd. The man continued to extol the virtues of the company and that it had a good year.

"The beverage division lead by my sister showed good growth and we expect even better results now that she has a certain matter out of the way," said the CEO.

"Doesn't mince words, does he, Jane," Brad whispered.

"He's always been that way, always ready to stick it to you," said Jane.

The man spent ten minutes giving a thumbnail review of the company's results. When he finished, he called his wife up to the microphone and allowed her to address the gathering.

"We all know how important family is to St. Jeremy. Founded by and run by the same family for generations. Not many businesses can say that. I want to announce that the St. Jeremy family will be growing soon as I am pregnant."

She grabbed William and kissed him, "We look forward to guiding this new member of the St Jeremy family, so he/she can take their place in the future."

Jane grabbed Brad's arm "Don't get any ideas," said Jane.

"Jane that is the last thing on my mind. But I guess we should congratulate the happy couple."

"You know your social graces despite the image you want people to see," said Jane as the couple moved toward Jane's brother and wife.

"Where are the boys William they should be here to share in the happy announcement," said Jane.

"They are with Grand mama, darling, we told them yesterday. These parties can get out of hand and they don't need to see that," said William.

William decided that he would play the older brother and interrogated Brad about what he did and how the couple met. William was satisfied and moved to other topics. After offering William and his wife her congratulations Jane directed Brad back to the front of the house.

"I hope someone does a paternity test on the newest member of the family to make sure that William is the father," said Jane as they were waiting for the car.

"The two boys not hers?" asked Brad.

"No from a previous marriage, the earlier Mrs. St Jeremy was killed in a plane accident three years ago. Evette was working for the company and moved in almost the day of the accident. I exaggerate, but just a little," said Jane.

The car was pulled into the awning at the entrance and the attendants held the doors for Brad and Jane. They were off almost before Brad could get the seatbelt on.

"I have to work with him, I don't have to like him, though he is my brother," said Jane.

Every time Jane would go through the gears her hand would brush Brad's crotch. "Just checking Mr. Bean."

Jane pulled into Brad's house and parked the car. Brad fished for his key fob and hit the code on the keypad and heard a muffled beep indicating that the house was unlocked, and the alarm was off.

"Why did you decide to live out here it can't be close to your office?" asked Brad as the pair walked into the house.

"Like you my office is where I and my laptop are at any time. I needed to get away from my family. After the divorce which I know you read about. You heard my brother mention that in his little talk. I had the overwhelming feeling that I was being watched and judged. Moving out here was a way for me to feel free. It allows me to do wild things like have sex with men not connected to my business."

"Those gentlemen that were hovering around you weren't security, they were drones wanting to be close to the queen," said Brad.

"You are very perceptive. You are right they are minor VPs wanting to get higher in the pecking order. St. Jeremy has been run by one family during its entire history It has an odd culture almost like royal court. Everyone is trying to get the attention of the boss hoping for favors. But you and I are not interested in office politics," said Jane as she took his wrist and guided him upstairs like she knew the place.

When they got to Brad's bedroom, Jane slipped her arms through the straps of her dress and let it fall to the floor. Brad was brought to attention at seeing her completely naked. Since he barely knew the woman, this was the first time he studied her from behind. She was as well put together from behind as she was from the front. Brad hit the control on his fob to put the house in the occupied mode. Doors locked, motion off, and door sensors armed. He began to undress leaving his clothes in a chair. Jane slipped her hand into his pants and began to massage his quickly growing member. She kissed him and moved his hands to her tits while she finished ridding him of his slacks and underwear.

"I believe you owe me another chance at your cock Mr. Bean."

Why are you using "Mr. Bean all the time, Jane?"

"I was brought up to use last names until I get to know someone really well."

"So having sex three or four times isn't getting familiar enough?"

No, Mr. Bean but it is a start, we will discuss that later. But now I would like a kiss and another round of sex."