Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Bradley and Jane have a second encounter.
10.3k words
4.69
7.3k
4

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Bradley Bean hit the save command sending the lines of code that he just finished, to his company's server. Rainbow Warrior, the name of the server, would alert the rest of his team that there was new code to test. Brad was surfacing from a four and a half-day marathon of writing code. Jane Françoise St. Jeremy who stumbled into his house and life, last week, was right. The team did give him a fifteen-hundred-line goal by the end of the week. Though he didn't appreciate that she nosed around in his computer to find the information. New passwords and security procedures addressed that. He hoped that the beautiful Ms. St. Jeremy would call or pay him a visit but that wasn't guaranteed. If she didn't, he would find something else to do as long as it was away from the computer. Just the thought of Jane Françoise St. Jeremy made his cock rise. He decided that he needed some recreation and moved to the couch and allowed his hand to work his cock over. He was cleaning up from his session when he realized that this was the first time in four days that Jane popped into his head.

Once he started writing he only stopped for sleep and meals. The only other thing that interrupted him this week, was the grocery delivery. He then realized that buried in the grocery order was a box of his favorite European chocolates. Dark and containing more coco solids than most of the stuff on sale. The candy was one and three-quarter inch disks about the size of large poker chips. Brad moved to the kitchen and tore through the box that his groceries came in from the store. He had put the items that needed refrigeration away when the box was delivered but left the others for later. He searched and found the chocolates and greedily opened the box exposing the rows of disks. The smell was like that of a fine wine.

He consumed two of the disks putting the box away before he inhaled the rest. "Need to make these last," he thought to himself. The monitor in his kitchen popped on displaying the image of a man in a shirt and tie pushing a large dolly, loaded with boxes, toward the front door. He didn't recognize the man and hadn't ordered anything but the groceries this week.

"Who could this be" he wondered.

He moved to the front door and opened it just as the man was about to hit the doorbell button. He looked the man over and inspected the boxes on the dolly.

"Bradley Bean?" the man asked.

"Yes, but I don't remember ordering anything other than groceries this week," Brad replied.

"Where is your bar sir, the place where you mix drinks? This is complements of Jane the only name I have."

Brad didn't entertain much so never used the bar in the great room. It was just a counter with a sink and compact dish washer in front of empty shelves. Brad stepped out of the way as the man didn't seem like he would leave without delivering his cargo. Brad showed him "the bar" and watched as he unloaded what he brought. Four bottles of whiskey, two American one Scotch and one Irish. Two bottles of gin of different styles, a very premium vodka, tequila and rum. Several mixers filled out the collection. There was another box full of shakers and other bar tools that the man arranged on the shelfs. The man asked where his freezer and refrigerator were located and took two bags of ice and loaded them in the cold chest. He loaded four bottles of Champagne in the refrigerator. He also left a case of wine of various types. He presented some paperwork to Brad to sign. The man left taking the empty boxes with him, leaving Brad wondering what the gift meant. This could either mean that Jane would pay him a visit, or it was nice knowing you. Brad enjoyed the occasional cocktail but wasn't what anyone would call a heavy drinker. Well, if he was going to have a guest, he decided that he need to clean himself up, especially after his session on the office couch. Brad decided that wearing something besides gym shorts and t-shirts was in order. He moved upstairs and hit the shower. His cock was becoming aroused again while he cleaned up. He finished and put on a pair if khaki slacks and a polo shirt. A pair of canvas shoes completed the look.

He moved to his office and sent out an email to his team, scheduling a Tuesday video meeting. It would allow the group to look over the code and make comments and changes. It was a good group and since they were separated geographically the video chats were the most efficient method of working. He wrote to everyone that the Tuesday session would be a long meeting. Those meetings used to be scheduled in a central location and everyone flew in to meet face to face. There was a different vibe to the video meetings. Everyone was interested in getting down to business and not worrying about catering or gossip about team members. He admitted that seeing other people was nice at times.

Brad heard the lock on the front door unlatch and the door open. The system alerted with a small beep. There were only a few people that had entrance codes, Jane, the woman that cleaned his house and the grocery delivery person.

"Mr. Bean, I believe you owe me a fabulous fuck, darling," said Jane from the entrance hall.

"Nice to know that I am still on speaking terms with you," Brad replied.

"I know that we are on fucking terms, the other stuff will wait," said Jane as she walked into his first-floor office. Following the sound of Brad's voice.

He was amazed that a woman from a rich family talked like a cultured aristocrat and then like a sailor on shore leave. She bent down moved his head to hers and allowed him to kiss her. Brad was worried that Jane was getting too comfortable in his house. But it was better than the alternative, masturbating by himself. Jane was dressed in a conservative business suit, grey slacks white blouse matching jacket and high heels. Even with that look Brad's cock instantly became hard. He was lucky that it was in a position that did not cause undue discomfort. Jane turned and went upstairs.

"Fuck first Mr. Bean, then we will decide what to do."

Brad paused while he put his computer to sleep. He hoped that it would prevent mid-night snooping by Jane. He started moving the finished code to Big Bear servers while he worked and didn't leave it on his desktop machine. The better to keep snoopers away from his code. When Brad got to his bedroom Jane was undressed. She reached up and pulled the binder on her ponytail allowing her hair to cascade over her shoulders. Brad came up beside her and leaned his head to hers and they kissed. Jane took his hand and positioned it over one of her breasts. Brad took a step back and started to lose his clothes. Jane claimed the privilege of getting his underwear off exposing his ridged cock.

"You look good, so I didn't wear you out last week?" said Jane as she squeezed his penis.

"I have been a monk since you left," replied Brad.

"No stopping to masturbate?" asked Jane with another squeeze.

"No, I have been a good boy, and worked."

"Those fifteen hundred lines of code get written Mr. Bean?" asked Jane as she continued to work his cock over.

"Yes ma'am. I actually got two thousand lines written,"

Well done Mr. Bean. Are ready to make love to me? I really want a cock in my pussy, and specifically your cock."

Jane mounted the bed and spread her legs apart. Brad admired her for a moment. Her white skin contrasted with the blue bedspread. Her vulva was bright red and fully aroused. Brad closed her legs and got beside her. He brought their mouths together and the pair kissed. Brad moved his hand down to her pussy and massaged her clit and lips. He slipped down to Janes beautiful breasts and took one of her tits in his mouth. He tongued the expanding nipple.

Jane maneuvered her hand and grasped his cock. She used her thumb on his crown. Sending a jolt every time she moved. She was able bring it to her mouth and let her tongue do the rest. Brad almost exploded in her mouth but felt her hand clamped around the shaft his cock.

"I want you to fuck me Mr. Bean. I have wanted you ever since last week."

Brad climbed between her legs and brought his cock to the entrance of her pussy. With a single push his cock was inside. He tested with a few thrusts in and out. Jane's vagina was warm and well lubricated adding to his excitement. His mouth found hers and the pair kissed. They enveloped each other with arms and legs. Brad began to gently move his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Come on Mr. Bean give it to me as hard as possible."

Brad increased the force of his thrusts as his tongue invaded her mouth. He could have cum, but he wanted to give her as much pleasure as he received. Jane circled her arms around him and held on tight, almost crushing the life out of him. She then released. Brad felt his cock covered with her spend. He continued to fuck her beautiful pussy until he exploded. He moved down to her breasts and took one of her globes in his mouth.

Brad collected himself after the first session, he slipped down and began to kiss Jane's quim. He kept moving off the bed, until he was standing looking down at Jane. He pivoted and walked out of the bedroom and descended the stairs. In the kitchen he found the box of his special chocolates and grabbed four disks. Jane was asking where he went indicating that she wanted more.

"You look as good walking away as you do walking toward me Mr. Bean."

Brad walked in with his flaccid cock waving with every step. He mounted the bed and put one of the disks on Jane's tongue. After a few seconds he kissed her and was able to taste the chocolate in her mouth. Jane's hand was busy working on his cock. When she got it erect, she moved her mouth over the crown and used her tongue to paint the tip. Her fingers moved up and down the shaft.

"I wish I could cover your cock with chocolate, then I could use my tongue to clean it, would you like that Mr. Bean?"

"Yes, but I want to impale your pussy Ms. St. Jeremy," said Brad

"I'm not stopping you, but I would prefer you use Jane," she said as she opened her legs.

Brad found another disk and fed Jane, he moved down to her breasts and began to suck on one nipple. His hand massaged the other. Jane opened her legs wider displaying her pussy. Her lips were red and full. Brad took the hint and positioned himself over her vulva and began to lick up and down her slit.

"I love your chocolates Mr. Bean, but what do I have to do to get you to fuck me?"

"You are demanding Jane, can't I have a little fun," said Brad.

"What you meant to say is you're a demanding bitch Jane. You can have all the fun you want as long as your cock is in my pussy, Mr. Bean," Jane said.

"You're demanding but hardly a bitch," Brad replied.

Giving into the inevitable Brad brought his penis to her entrance and gently slipped inside of her. Her pussy was as warm and silkie as he remembered from last weekend. He reached over to the night table and picked up another chocolate disk and deposited it on her tongue. He moved to her breast and used his tongue to excite her nipple. Jane started to breath like she was having an erotic crisis. The muscles in her vagina pulsed with her on-coming climax. Brad moved to her mouth and kissed her. He moved his cock in and out of her pussy. She again encircled him with her arms and held tight until the crisis passed. Brad continued to pound her pussy while kissing her. He felt the eruption well up in the base of his cock and suddenly he felt his release. He withdrew his rapidly deflating cock but remained locked on her lips. His hands working over her breasts.

A short time later there was a thumping on Brad's head, Jane was trying to get his attention. She moved her head and locked her lips on to his and the pair kissed. Jane wanted to bring his cock to her mouth, but she didn't want to start anything yet. But she needed to move. She finally got Brad to move, and she left the bed for the bathroom. Brad heard the shower start and waited for Jane to emerge. Brad was beginning to wonder it Jane was moving in with him and what that would mean.

"Your turn," Jane announced as she came out.

She was doing everything in her power not to attack Brad as he was showing signs of getting aroused again. She dried off and opened a bag that he did not notice earlier. Contained in the bag were Jeans a shirt and shoes. Wrapped in the towel she moved to the guest bedroom leaving Brad to clean up and get dressed.

Brad took the hint and moved into the bathroom while he showered earlier, he used a towel to wipe himself down and then looked around the bedroom for his clothing. While dressing he wondered what kind of a relationship they were developing. Jane was a strong woman, much stronger than other women that he dated before. He also remembered that Jane was a member of a family worth several billion dollars, and she was used to getting what she wanted. Brad descended the stairs and found her in the kitchen.

"I was wondering if you were planning to come down, or did I scare you, Mr. Bean,"

"I was just thinking, and I know that that is a dangerous thing to do," Brad replied.

"It depends on what you were thinking about if it was about fucking me keep thinking. I am getting attached to your cock," said Jane.

The pair came together and kissed. Brad's cock was making another appearance as they came together. Suddenly something started playing the national anthem. Jane reached into her bag and pulled her phone out and answered it.

"Yes, I am with someone. ... I wasn't planning on coming over this evening. ... William what I do on my own time is my business. It is very bad planning on your part to schedule a meeting on Friday evening and not let me know. ... I will see you Monday."

Jane hit the disconnect button and dropped her phone back in her bag.

"My phone plays the SSB whenever my brother calls. I think Evette must have had a headache, so he decided that he needed to talk to me. Now what does a broad need to do to get a drink in this establishment?"

"Well, you can christen the new bar since you provided most of it," said Brad.

Brad kissed Jane and walked her into the great room, to show off her gift.

"Whiskey neat so you won't need to get ice out," said Jane.

Brad pointed to the bottles and Jane selected an American whiskey. Brad pulled the bottle and poured a measure of the liquid into one of the glasses on the shelf. He handed the glass to her as they sat on the couch. The one where they made love last week.

"Nothing for you Mr. Bean?"

"I think that I will need to keep all of my faculties Jane."

"You're not going to have another inspiration and start writing code, are you?" asked Jane.

"No, I have sworn off the computer for the weekend. It is my team's responsibility to figure out if I was a lunatic or a genius. My responsibility was to get the code written," said Brad.

"Tell me why I should buy your software?" asked Jane.

"Because you like my hardware," responded Brad.

Jane's hand reached out and began to caress his cock through his pants. She loosened his belt and moved inside. "Mmmmm warm and hard, feels like you could go another round or two," said Jane.

Brad reluctantly pulled Jane's hand away from his cock and fastened his belt. He leaned over and kissed her. He would have really liked to make love to her on the couch in the great room, but he was trying to be a gentleman and let the lady decide where and when they would make love. The monitor in the kitchen popped on displaying a man and a woman standing at the front door.

"Could you let my friend the chef in while I get myself put together. I ordered dinner for us," said Jane.

Brad noticed the clock in the kitchen was showing seven thirty. He moved to the front door and opened it finding a man and a woman, dressed in white coats, with a four-wheel cart. He stepped out of the way and allowed them to enter. He pointed them to the kitchen, then felt an arm snake around him.

"Mr. Bean I don't think that you kissed me enough today,"

Brad bent Jane's head to his and the pair kissed. When they separated, she kissed him again. Jane went to supervise the catering people, leaving Brad alone. The young woman went out and came back with another four-wheel cart. Brad watched as the young women cleared off the table and spread a white tablecloth over the top. She placed salt and pepper dispensers, followed by napkins and silverware. She set out three wine glasses at each place. Brad was thinking that this was an elaborate production for dinner. Some interesting smells were coming from the kitchen. Jane walked up again and kissed him.

"I needed to know if you were still with me Mr. Bean?"

"I wasn't going anywhere seeing that this is my house. But what is for dinner?"

"Hot and cold running me," responded Jane.

"That sounds good, can I kiss you?"

"Have I ever told you no, I really enjoy your kisses. I liked it, the first time we met. Though I thought it was a little weird you kissed me before you knew my name," said Jane as she leaned against Brad and their lips met.

"I would like to do more but we have company, Mr. Bean."

She directed Brad to the table and allowed Brad to hold her chair as she sat down. He was glad that the tablecloth was draped over the side. It allowed him to readjust his expanding manhood. Already on the table was a green salad dressed with a hint of oil and vinegar.

He heard the pop of a wine cork. The woman that was part of the team opened the bottle and poured samples for both Brad and Jane. Jane sampled the wine and then made a weird gesture to the woman indicating that the glasses should be filled.

"Cheers to you on writing the two thousand lines of code, Mr. Bean," said Jane as she raised her glass.

What was that gesture that you used with the woman that is serving?"

"Both of my friends, the chef and his daughter, are deaf, I was using ASL telling her that the wine was good and to fill the glasses. So, you can say anything you want to me. Like how you are going to fuck me later this evening. By the way I want it slow and easy, Mr. Bean."

"You use my last name instead of Brad or Bradley, or BB yet I can't use your last name. Is that some weird way for you to maintain control?"

"When I was a young girl the use of proper titles and names was pounded into me. Older people in my life were either Miss, Mrs. or Mr. mother would faint if I used Ms. So, I used Mr. Barton on the scumbag that was my ex-husband. I am not trying to control, though I am controlling. It is just a habit I have acquired. But I want all of my male friends to call me Jane. It doesn't make sense but that is the way I am."

"Would you mind if I sucked on your tits later?" asked Brad.

"You will have to kiss me first, Mr. Bean."

The young woman returned to pick up the salad plates. She poured more wine. Leaving Brad and Jane alone.

"Where did you find a pair of deaf caterers, that is very unusual?" asked Brad.

"They used to work in St. Jeremy's company cafeteria and did catering on the side. They normally have a hearing person with them. I know ASL and didn't need the other person. My brother in a fit of rage fired them for no reason because he could not communicate with the chef. You know what I think of my brother. St Jeremy took a lot of flack over the incident. We settled with Jules and he found space to offer a higher level of catering. I offer them jobs catering my parties, Jules is a very good Chef," Jane responded.

As if on cue the fish course was brought to the table. Another white wine was opened, and samples were poured. Again, Jane gestured that the glasses should be filled. The course consisted of two small stuffed fish with a white sauce. Brad was amazed at how well the wine went with the dish. He was also surprised that he was eating this much food. Four and a half days of almost non-stop code writing left a hole, that he was eager to fill. After sampling the dish, he agreed with Jane the chef was very good.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers