Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

"I know that you have a master of wine, but how do you know which wine for which course. I know that white wine normally goes with fish and fowl and red wine for beef and other meat. But how did you or the chef choose the specific wine for the different courses?" asked Brad.

"You give me too much credit. I called the chef. He has preset menus of courses and wines. I just selected the courses I wanted, and his crew did the rest. I'm glad that you're enjoying the meal, but we are not finished yet."

Brad and Jane continued to eat the fish and drink the wines contained in two ice buckets with the first two bottles. Brad refilled the first glass with the first wine and the second glass with the second wine. He then filled Jane's glasses. Even though he was not trained he could tell the difference between the wines. He could tell that the second wine went better with the fish, then the first wine. She picked up a glass and took a sniff of the first wine and then the second. Brad followed what Jane was doing. She sipped and so did Brad. She followed with the second wine.

"The first wine we had has different levels of acid and other flavors that complement the salad. The second wine has more fruit and sugar that goes well with the fish. Both wines were good, but the first wine would fight with the fish and the second wine would not go with the salad."

The server appeared when Brad and Jane were finished with the second course. She removed the plates and replaced them with small plates of fruit and cheese. Apparently, a palate cleanser. Brad sampled the various berries and cheese and sampled the left-over wine. The server came back to the table and portioned the remaining wine between Brad and Jane. She removed the bottles and the ice buckets.

"I must say the view I had last week was just a little bit better than this week, but the food is much better," said Brad.

"You're just fixated on my breasts. No, I won't bare them for you now."

The intermission was over when the server approached and opened the third wine of the evening. This time it was a red. She then brought out the entrée and placed the plates in front of them. The plates had two stuffed pork chops a dollop of mashed potatoes, three spears of asparagus, and a brown sauce complimented the dish. The young woman poured samples for Jane and Brad. Jane motioned that the glasses should be filled.

"Have you ever sent a bottle back because of some problem with it? Is the sampling ceremony really necessary in this day of ultra-hygiene?" asked Brad.

"I have had a few corked bottles, but you are right it is rare, but I would rather sample the wine when I have upwards of two-hundred dollars per bottle on the line. None of the bottles we had are in that price range, I hope you don't mind."

"I draw the line at about fifty dollars when I am out at dinner. Would I know a wine or liquor brand from St. Jeremy or is ownership so complicated to keep that disguised?" asked Brad.

"St. Jeremy does not directly produce either wine or spirits we act as a distributor for some famous brands. Though we do take an ownership stake in the some of the brands that we distribute. Please don't ask me about the convoluted whiskey business. I would much rather talk about how much I really want your cock in my pussy."

"Well?"

"Well, what? Do you really want a graphic discussion of my desire to have your strong member doing your worst to me later?" said Jane.

"Jane, I think that you are a remarkable, beautiful woman. I don't understand why you are so receptive to me since we barely know each other. I know you from press releases and sanitized biographies I found on the internet. I do not know what research you did on me. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed making love to you. I enjoy kissing a woman who is beautiful and powerful as you are. In case you are wondering, I will make love to you, I will fuck you, I will kiss you, because I really like you."

"Mr. Bean I know that Big Bear has a market cap of over three-hundred million, enough that you could sell out and not write another line of code, if you wanted to. Yet you live in this place, and continue to work, when you could afford to live anywhere you want. I know that there are companies that are nipping on Big Bear's heals, which is why you are building a totally new version of your flagship software. I know that you have a master's degree in computer science, and you are all but dissertation toward your PhD when you joined Big Bear. Some kind of A.I. having to do with logistics was your dissertation topic. I wouldn't have returned if you turned out to be a hack. You interested me, I especially grew fond of your cock after you and I had sex the first time. Yes, I was surprised at your greeting. I was not used to men being that forward to me. At St. Jeremy I am treated with the deference due a queen. But you had me at the first kiss. You weren't a phony, well maybe in some ways. Yes, I will allow you to make love to me. I want to be sore tomorrow morning from the fucking I will demand. But that is for later."

"Your research didn't pick up the fact that I did finish my dissertation and was awarded my PhD. But that is a small matter," said Brad.

"So do I address you as Dr. Bean now?"

"Only if you want to, I kind of like Mr. Bean if that is the way you want to address me."

The server approached and refilled the wine glasses and placed another glass on the table. Brad went back to eating the pork and sipping the wine. He reflected on how he enjoyed the amazing dinner this evening.

"Tell me what was better, sex this afternoon or dinner?" asked Jane

"That is an impossible question, either way I would answer you would get mad," said Brad.

"But you will take me to bed and school me tonight?" asked Jane.

"That goes without saying. But I have another question. Why the fancy dinner?" said Brad.

"Simple, I wanted a good meal, and I didn't want to go to a restaurant. I didn't want to see our names in the gossip column. I thought you might like a good multi-course meal, then take me to your bed and fuck the daylights out of me," said Jane.

"You're right about one thing I do want to fuck the daylights out of you."

"Nice to know I made an impression, Mr. Bean."

The server arrived at the table and removed the plates. There was another pop this time of a Champagne cork. The server poured the wine into the new glasses. The tiny stream of bubbles rose the pink colored liquid contained in the glass. Placed in front of both of them was a small fruit tart.

"Mr. Bean have you been wooden all though out dinner, do you need a release?"

Brad remained silent under the barrage of questions. Yes, he wanted to take Jane and fuck her until he could get her to orgasm. He kept eating the tart and sipping the Champagne until he finished.

"What is next, Brandy and Cigars?" ask Brad.

"If you want?" said Jane.

"No, it was just a joke. Thanks for the great meal let me know if you need me to help with the bill?" said Brad.

The chef walked into the dining area and engaged in an ASL conversation with Jane. After a set of signs "Jules" extended his hand to Brad.

"Really very good sir," said Brad as Jane translated.

His assistant began to clear the table and Jane stood and walked over to Brad. "Let's get out of their way while they clear the table and get out of here," said Jane.

Brad reached into his pocket and pulled his wallet out. He fished around and pulled five twenty-dollar bills and handed the wad to Jules. He kissed Jane and they moved out of the way to another part of the great room. Jane moved his head to hers and the pair kissed.

Jules and his assistant moved their carts out of the kitchen and out to their van. He came back in and looked around the kitchen and then signed "goodbye." When Brad felt that they left he reached into his pocket and activated the "At Home" mode. He reached under Jane's shirt and massaged one of her breasts. He kissed her, and then pulled the shirt over her head. Jane was silent during the maneuver. Brad kissed her again and continued to massage her breasts.

"How long have you wanted to do that Brad? I saw you undress me all throughout dinner."

"I did not. But once the caterers left, I figured now is a good time," said Brad.

Jane moved her hand into Brad's slacks and felt his wood. She moved her hand up and down his shaft. Her other hand unbuttoned and unzipped his pants allowing easier access. Brad kissed Jane and then kissed her breasts. Brad stood and walked to the kitchen and found his box of chocolates. He returned with a handful of disks. He found Jane stretched out on the couch. He fed one disk to Jane and followed with a kiss.

"Mr. Bean you know what I want, are you willing to give it to me?"

Brad dropped his underwear and moved close enough to allow Jane to kiss him. She sat up and used her hands to massage his cock. She brought the tip to her lips and painted the crown with her tongue. In one motion she took his cock in her mouth, Brad moved his cock in and out in a fucking motion. Jane removed his cock from her mouth and stretched out on the couch. Brad grabbed her arms and pulled her to a standing position.

"I think that we both would be more comfortable in the bedroom," said Brad.

"I noticed that you didn't indicate possession, by using my bedroom. That's interesting Mr. Bean."

They both started to walk to the stairs. On the way he noticed that the Champagne bottle was half full and grabbed it and two glasses while they made their way upstairs. He kissed her as the pair moved to his bedroom. He kissed Jane upon entering and watched as Jane dropped her pants and panties. Brad divided the wine between the two glasses and handed one to Jane.

Brad kissed Jane and allowed her to mount the bed. He slid next to her. His hand massaged her quim, He kissed her and then kissed one of her breasts. He moved on top and inserted his cock into her pussy.

"Calmly Mr. Bean we have all night."

Brad embraced Jane and found her lips and kissed her. He moved down to her breasts. He used his tongue to paint around her nipple. He continued to move his cock in her pussy. Brad moderated his action, but her beauty was a stimulus for making love. His cock transmitted the heat from her cunt to him making if feel like his cock was on fire. He sought out her lips and the pair kissed. Jane again embraced him hoping to control their love making. She relaxed when her crises passed. He continued to move his cock in and out of her pussy. Withdrawing his cock and then driving it in. Brad was trying his best to extend their session. He wanted to make it last as long as possible.

The pair locked their lips while Brad continued to fuck Jane. Jane moved to his ear and whispered that she wanted it hard. She then sucked on Brad's earlobe. Brad paused and kissed Jane and then started to move his cock in and out of her beautiful pussy. His hand moved down to her clit and massaged her little prick trying to bring on her climax. He felt his cock flooded with her spend adding to the lubrication. Jane moved her hand to his ass and started to probe is bunghole. The added stimulus caused him to cum. He felt his cock fire multiple times.

Jane kissed Brad and the pair separated and rested. "How long will it take for you to get ready again, I have needs?" said Jane.

Brad moved down and started licking Jane's quim. His tongue penetrated her vagina and he licked from top to bottom. His hands continued to massage her breasts. His thumbs manipulated her nipples. He stood and finished the remaining Champagne. He got back on the bed allowing Jane access to his penis. He moved back to her quim and continued to stimulate her orally. He felt Jane's fingers stimulate his penis and felt the warmth of her mouth transmitted to his prick.

"Oh Mr. Bean what am I going to do with you?" said Jane as she manipulated Brad's cock.

"Can you handle what I have planned?" Brad responded.

"If what you have planned is fucking me bring it on Mr. Bean, I can handle it. You are so much better than other men I've dated. Being fucked by you is a pleasure," said Jane as she took his cock back in her mouth.

Her tongue was doing things to his prick that he never imagined. He was doing everything he could not to explode in her mouth. He preferred to climax in her pussy. She released him and he quickly moved into position to fuck the beautiful Jane Françoise St. Jeremy. His cock penetrated her vagina and he rested kissing her. Her hard nipples pressing into his chest. He got the urge to move, and he drove his cock in and out of her beautiful pussy. He continued to move noticing the different expression on Jane's face. He kissed her again and then locked on to her lips. He continued to drive his cock into her quim, bringing it almost out and then driving it in. One time he drove in, and he felt his cock release. He felt multiple Jets against the interior of her pussy.

He kissed Jane and embraced her until his cock was flaccid. He replaced it with his mouth and tongue. Brad didn't ask permission he just went ahead and continued to suck on her labia and clit. He didn't care about her desires at that moment he just wanted to satisfy his desires. Brad felt a pair of hands on the side of his head. Her fingers began to explore his ears, encouraging him to meet her mouth. Brad kissed Jane and massaged her breasts.

"Mr. Bean you are such a good fucker I want your prick forever."

"Forever is a long time, Jane. You may tell me to pound sand sometime in the future. I doubt that I would be a good match to your family," responded Brad.

"What my family thinks doesn't matter to me. I married a scumbag on their recommendation and got rid of him when we found out he was a phony. That is why I bought a home out here, so I could get out from under their thumb," replied Jane.

Brad kissed her his hand moved down to her breasts and he manipulated her nipples.

"If you continue that, you will find me on top trying to rape you, Mr. Bean."

"Bring it on Jane."

The pair continued to play until sleep overtook them. A sudden urge to relieve himself caused Brad to get up and use the bathroom. He came back into the bedroom. The clock showed five thirty. Brad was already getting aroused as he got back in bed and spooned Jane. He snuggled next to her and kissed the back of her neck. He nestled his cock in the crack of her ass. Even with all of his movements Jane didn't wake. Brad fell back asleep.

It was seven thirty when Brad woke again. He was still next to Jane. He silently rejoiced that Jane did not go on a midnight intelligence mission or leave the bed before he did. He wondered if she would be receptive to him this morning. His cock was giving him every indication that it was ready for action.

Jane turned and kissed him her hand moved to his cock and gave it a squeeze. She lay back and opened her legs indicating that she was receptive. Brad slid over and his cock found her pussy and the pair kissed.

"Mr. Bean don't you ever give it a rest?"

"Not when I have a beautiful woman who likes sex, but I will stop if you want me to."

"That is the last thing I want, Mr. Bean,"

Brad continued to fuck Jane and she climaxed coating his cock with her fluids. Brad followed and allowed his deflating cock fall out of her pussy. Jane kissed Brad and got off the bed and walked out of the room. Brad heard the shower in the guest bedroom and decided to use his shower to clean up. When he finished and entered the room, Jane was already in his bedroom putting on the clothes from last night. He debated about going commando but found a pair of underwear. He needed to go down to the first floor to retrieve his slacks and shirt.

"It is a pity that you are covering up the beautiful tool that you have, Mr. Bean," said Jane as he pulled the underwear over his cock.

Brad was becoming use to Jane's quirks and let the mister go. There wasn't anything to gain to pursue the issue. The pair kissed when Brad returned to the bedroom.

"I said that I wanted to be sore this morning and you succeeded, Bradley, I am sore.

"Do you want me to kiss something to make it better?"

"No but I need to walk it off, come on Mr. Bean, let's you and I and go walking.

Brad finished dressing and waited for Jane to make the first move. The pair left Brad's house and walked down the sidewalk of the cul-de-sac and into a house of similar design. Jane was pulling a small roller bag. She pressed her thumb on a sensor and heard the lock move. She opened the door and allowed Brad to enter.

"Welcome to my home, I think that this will be the base of our operations for the next few days. The house was similar in design to Brad's but when they moved to Jane's bedroom it was totally different. Brad's furnishings were stark and modern, Jane's were almost Victorian with a four-poster canopy bed in pink and blue.

"I am a princess and I like to feel like one," said Jane

She bent down to remove her shoes. That was followed by her jeans and then the shirt came off. Jane finally removed her undergarment. Brad moved next to her and bent his head to hers and they kissed. Jane took Brad's hand and placed it on her breast. He thumbed her nipple, while the pair kissed again. Jane undid his belt and pants letting them fall to his ankles. She moved his underwear down to his knees and her hand massaged his cock. They moved to the bed with Jane on top. She brought his cock to her mouth and let her tongue work it over. She massaged his balls. There was a slight squeeze to indicate who was in control. She finished removing his clothes. With her hand on Brad's cock, she brought it to her mouth again and practically inhaled it. Her tongue took over and very shortly Brad deposited a load of cum in her mouth.

"I have been wanting to do that for a week since the first time we made love on your couch, Mr. Bean. You kept pulling your prick before I could get a load of your cum in my mouth. Your taste is interesting.

"I guess I should have asked but I didn't know if you wanted me to cum in your mouth. I like finishing in your cunt," said Brad.

"Let me have some fun with your prick, my dear Mr. Bean."

The pair embraced and it seemed like they both needed sleep and didn't revive until an hour and half later. When Brad awoke, Jane was standing over him in the same bikini she wore the first night that they made love.

"Mr. Bean, do you have a "Bathing costume"? asked Jane.

"Yes, but back at my house, why do you ask?"

"I want to take you on a boat trip, and a bathing costume would be a help," said Jane.

Brad started to put on his clothes and when finished stood and kissed Jane. He went downstairs and out the door he jogged over to his house and went up to his room and found his bathing suit and a t-shirt. He didn't know if she wanted him to put it on, so he just grabbed the garments and moved down to the first floor. There was a BMW seven series sedan in the driveway when he came out of his house. The driver jumped out and held the door for Brad, who slipped into the rear passenger's seat next to Jane.

"The marina please Mr. Burns," Jane said when Brad was settled.

"I thought I would show you what it is like to be a division president. We have a car and driver for the rest of the day," said Jane as she moved his head to hers so she could kiss.

Brad and Jane remained silent though out the ride. Because he didn't have a car, he was seeing areas that he had not seen before. He was now thinking that having a car had it points. In the distance he saw a large body of water. There were specs on the water representing boats. Jane brought her hand up and moved his head to hers. She reached out with her lips and kissed him.

"I just wanted to make sure you were with me Mr. Bean."

"I'm in your hands, Jane. Are we going to stop and get breakfast? We have not eaten since the fabulous meal last night?" asked Brad.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers