Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

"My pussy wasn't enough for you Mr. Bean?"

"It was plenty, but I also need food, madam," said Brad.

The car pulled into the marina gate and stopped at the entrance to one of the docks. The driver hit the switch to open the trunk and hopped out of the car to open the rear passenger door. Jane emerged and moved to the trunk to gather a small bag.

"We should be back around six, Mr. Burns. I will call you if there is some change," said Jane.

"Now Mr. Bean you and I are going to make the gossips, mouths clack when that see me with a new man."

"Is the marina culture close knit?" asked Brad.

"Practically incestuous, every husband is fucking other members wives. The gossip is amazing, fucking isn't the only thing that goes on at boat parties. I think that I will bring you along to a party and see how many you can hook up with," said Jane.

Jane opened the gate that led to one of the piers on either side of the walkway were boat slips. Docked in the slips were some large boats. Brad estimated that many of the boats were between forty and fifty feet in length. Across the water were massive sailing yachts with their masts sticking in the sky.

"You can go on an ocean voyage on one of those sailboats over there," commented Brad.

"Those are not boats, Bradley they are yachts, and yes several of my friends have gone out to sea on them."

The pair continued to walk down the pier until they came to a large boat that had "The Queen's B" painted on the stern. Near the stern was a gangway that led to main deck of the boat. Jane directed Brad to the gangway, and they crossed it arriving on the main deck.

"Welcome to my boat, don't worry there are not agents hidden ready to attack you. Well, I might. This is the one thing I got out of my marriage to scumbag. He bought the boat and I got it in the settlement. The look on his face when he signed the settlement papers was something I will always treasure. Then I fired him from the company and that was a pleasure also."

Jane directed Brad around the boat, on the second level, in what she called the main saloon, there was a small buffet set up. Brad started to serve Jane and then himself. "Jane must have had Jules set this up earlier" Brad thought to himself.

"You have food now, Mr. Bean. Does this rate a kiss from you?"

Brad leaned over and kissed Jane; "Yes that rates a kiss."

Jane reached into her bag and pulled her phone. "Could you send a couple of people to help with our lines please," said Jane after a connection was established. Jane rose and went to the control center and began running down a check list before starting the engines. Two attendants walked up and waited for instructions. From below there was a rumble of the engines starting. At Jane's direction Brad moved to the main deck and took the two stern lines in when the attendants tossed them to him. He felt the boat move as Jane moved the boat out of the slip and turned to starboard. She expertly guided the large boat through the marina and out into the bay. Brad moved up to where Jane was navigating the boat and looked over her shoulder.

"My father taught me to drive a boat when I was a teen, he let me bring in the family's yacht into the dock. It still ticks my brother off but as you know I don't care," said Jane after she begged for a kiss.

Brad loved being with Jane's but worried that she was the last person he wanted to piss off. Her delight in telling how she screwed her ex was sobering. He wondered what her revenge would take if they broke up. But that was in the future. Now he wanted to make love to her.

Jane got up and found him near the buffet table and embraced then waited for him to kiss her. They exchanged tongues, his hand found her breasts and he massaged her tits concentrating on her nipples. Who was driving the boat Brad wondered?

"Bradley, I think that you need to change and get comfortable. When we get out farther, we will anchor and then I will let you have your way with me."

Brad followed her instructions and moved to the main cabin and changed into his swimsuit and t-shirt. He also reflected that Jane was using his first name at times. "I guess she uses "Mr. Bean to make points," Brad thought. He climbed the ladder back to the main saloon and found that Jane was totally naked sitting at the navigation console. He came behind her and began to massage her shoulders. Jane throttled the engines down and hit a switch and there was a noise of running chain as the anchor spilled out and hit the bottom. Jane hit some more switches and the boat dropped out of gear. The engines remained on to provide power and AC. There was an intermittent bright flash from the mast.

"That's the fucking lamp boats light that light to warn other craft that we are anchored. It also means that whoever is on the boar are most likely having sex," said Jane.

"Well, I think that we should not disappoint anyone if they want to come and snoop. I would like to make love to you." Said Brad.

Brad took Jane by the arm and led her to the area overlooking the main deck. She lounged on the overstuffed couches while Brad lost his trunks. She reached up and started to manipulate his penis. She got the result she wanted when it became a log. He moved closer and she took it in her mouth and let her tongue stimulate his organ. She allowed him to remove his cock and he moved to her pussy and with a little force he was installed in her vagina. He leaned down and their lips met while his hand work over her breasts.

"Bradley, I know that you can do better than that. If you are going to fuck me, fuck me darling."

Brad kissed Jane and began to ram his cock in and out of her pussy. Jane encircled Brad with her arms and their lips locked on to each other. He continued to drive his cock in and out of her pussy, when he felt his cock shoot off.

"Mr. Bean I love you, especially your cock and how you use it," said Jane.

Brad looked out over the stern and saw a medium sized boat seem to approach. Jane got up and grabbed a pair of binoculars and focused on the approaching vessel. Jane and Brad were naked, but Jane didn't seem to care. She came up beside him and began massaging his cock. Her efforts seemed to get the results she wanted as Brad was again hard. Her hand moved to his balls, and she massaged his sack.

"Looks like Carol was at the marina," said Jane as she brought the binoculars to her eyes again as she played with Brad's tool.

"She part of the family?" asked Brad.

"No but she is a good friend, the one person who supported me while I went through the divorce. She is snooping around trying to meet you. You might like her she has large breasts like I do," said Jane.

"Jane I will not lie I love your breasts, but I would not consider them large, more right sized," said Brad with a laugh.

"Bradley your nose is getting longer, and I would advise you to stop right now, before it gets cut off," said Jane as she squeezed his cock.

The boat continued to approach and Brad and Jane covered up to wait and see what would happen. The approaching vessel came along-side. Driving the boat was a woman who met Jane's description of "well endowed." The two boats rocked in the waves.

"Ahoy Queen's B, you there Jane?" said a voice from the other boat.

"You know perfectly well that I am here. Why are you here, Carol?" said Jane.

"The crowd at the dock were going on and on about seeing you with a new man, and I had to investigate," said Carol.

"This is my neighbor Dr. Bradley Bean. You know that I recently moved to the Woodland Glen development. He has been helpful in setting me up and I decided to give him a ride on the Queen's B."

"If I know you, he is riding more than the boat, darling," responded Carol.

"Carol, you have a dirty but accurate mind. Carol Bellingham, meet Dr. Bradley Bean, Brad my friend Carol Bellingham. I will have you and John over for a barbeque. Brad makes a good martini. I can come down and catch a line if you want to come aboard?"

"No, I need to report back to the committee thanks for the invitation though."

After a few more minutes of conversation, the other boat gathered speed and moved back toward the marina leaving Brad and Jane alone in the middle of the bay. Brad removed Jane's shirt and laid her down on the sofa and began to suck on her breasts. He stood and removed his trunks exposing his engorged cock. He brought it close to Jane's mouth, she reached and brought it to her tongue.

"Bradley, I think that that would be better in my cunt dear," said Jane.

"I happen to agree with you, Jane," said Brad as he applied his cock to her pussy.

He moved up and kissed Jane and continued to fuck her. He pulled his cock out and drove it back in. He stopped and kissed Jane. Brad used his hands to massage her beautiful breasts; his thumbs concentrating on her nipples. Jane's cunt began to fire pulses on to his shaft. Brad continued to move his cock in and out of her pussy. Suddenly he felt his cock being coated with her spend. The feeling spurred him on to faster harder thrusts. If she was sore from last night and this morning, she would be sore from this afternoon. Brad couldn't hold it back and he felt his cock shoot several times, leaving him exhausted.

"Jane I might get tossed off the boat for saying this, but I love you and I love making love to you," said Brad after he regained his composure.

Jane rose up and kissed him; "I knew I found a keeper when I found you."

The pair laid together for about a half hour alternately touching and rubbing each other.

There was a crackle coming from the radio, "Queen's B Queen's B are you in distress over,"

Jane got off the lounge and moved over to the control center and grabbed the radio's microphone. "This is the Queen's B we are not in distress; repeat we are not in distress."

"Thank you, Boat Towing out."

In the distance they heard a boat engine speed up and the vessel move away.

Both of them were still naked but Jane went to the console and pulled a phone out after looking over the listings on the phone she touched a number.

"I would like to reserve a table for two by the window... Jane St. Jeremy, yes ma'am... We will be there at about five o'clock."

Jane moved down to the main cabin and started to dress. she noticed that she was dripping from all the sex. The boat had a small head with a shower, and she moved into it and allowed the water to rinse her off. She stepped out, grabbed a towel from a cabinet and started to wipe herself down. While she dried off Jane thought about the statement that Brad made. What was her feelings for him? He was great in bed and a funny guy, but did she want to get into a long-term relationship with him? Questions that she would need to answer as the relationship went on.

Jane climbed into the main saloon and informed Brad that it was his turn. Brad had already put on his trunks, but he too descended to the main cabin and hit the shower. Since he heard something about dinner he decided to dress in the original clothes. While he was in the shower, he felt the boat start to move. On returning to the main saloon, he found Jane behind the wheel driving the boat. He kissed Jane's ear she then moved her head allowing Brad to kiss her lips. The pair exchanged tongues. Jane gently pushed him away saying that she needed to concentrate. The shore seemed to be coming closer. At the end of a point of land was a building with several docks sprouting from it. Jane slowed the boat down and pointed it toward one of the empty docks. There were several people waiting for Jane to bring the boat alongside. One jumped on board and started throwing lines over to the dock. The crew secured the boat by lines from the bow and stern. A gang way was secured to the stern. Brad and Jane descended the ladder to the main deck and climbed the gangway to the dock. A person in a uniform waited for Jane.

"Captain, the boat needs to go to the Bay Way Marina slip forty-two, Leave the keys with the harbor master."

"We will take care of it, ma'am," said the man.

"Come on Bradley, lets have an engagement dinner," said Jane with a smile.

"Jane?"

"Mr. Bean I was only joking, and I wanted to drop some gossip bombs. You will need to put up with my weird sense of humor," said Jane as she snaked her arm around him.

"Jane when do you want to go shopping for a ring?" said Brad with a smile.

"What?"

"I was just helping with the deception," said Brad.

"Ok let's calm the marriage talk for right now. Besides I really need to get you thoroughly checked out, but as I said before you have passed my first tests," said Jane.

"One thing for sure I didn't get sick on the boat," said Brad trying to lighten the mood.

Jane and Brad made it to the door of the Point Utah Inn. The door was opened by a young lady, and they walked into the restaurant. At the reception desk she announced that Jane St. Jeremy had a reservation for a table by the window. A middle-aged man in a shirt and tie walked up introduced himself and directed Brad and Jane to a table next to a large window looking out over the bay and sea.

"It is a pleasure to see you again Ms. St. Jeremy, anything you want just ask," said the man.

Jane pulled a phone from her bag and touched a number. "Mr. Burns we are at the Point Utah Inn pick us up at about 7:00 sir," said Jane.

She put the phone back in her bag. Brad looked out the window and saw Jane's boat move out into the bay away from the restaurant.

"That crew will take the boat back to the marina and refuel it make sure that the fresh- water tanks were filled, discharge any black or gray water, and put it back in the slip. The car will pick us up at seven. Being rich has its advantages."

"You seem to command a lot of respect with the manager, Jane."

"The company owns the restaurant, it is part of our food service group, yes my name carries a lot of weight," said Jane.

Jane and Brad spent the better part of two hours eating and drinking. Brad was glad that they would be driven because he did overindulge. The one thing he was successful at was paying for dinner. Despite Jane's protestations his credit card was picked up by the waiter. They stopped by the restaurant's bar and had two brandies, which were provided by the house.

"No cigar but we did have brandy," said Jane.

They walked out of the building finding the Blue BMW waiting for them. Mr. Burns was standing holding the door for the pair. When they were settled Brad move to Jane's lips and the pair engaged in a long kiss.

"Yes Mr. Bean I enjoy your kisses."

"Good I enjoy kissing you, Jane."

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers