Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad began to move his cock in and out of her cunt while they kissed. He paused while he contemplated his situation.

"Mr. Bean please concentrate!"

Brad increased the pace and force of his thrusts as his lips locked on to one of Jane's nipples. He used his tongue to excite her breast and felt a slight expansion. Jane's hand moved Brad's head to hers and the couple kissed. Jane's arms embraced him as he continued to make love to Jane. Brad felt movement as Jane's vagina sent pulses to his cock. He felt Jane's climax coating his cock with her cum.

"Cum for me Mr. Bean, I love your cock in my pussy,"

Jane's vagina continued to constrict around his cock encouraging him to climax. With one forceful thrust he felt his cock shoot cum into her lovely pussy. He continued to thrust his cock in and out of her cunt until his cock was too flaccid. He kissed Jane and moved to one of her breasts and continued to tongue the nipple. His hand fingering her quim, with his thumb rubbing her clit. His hand became damp as she climaxed again leaving a small amount of spend on his fingers.

Brad reached over and found a wrapped chocolate on the side table. He unwrapped the candy and placed it on Jane's tongue. He kissed Jane and then moved back to her pussy and licked her quim.

Jane's hands were busy trying to reinvigorate Brad's cock. She pulled on his balls and explored his bunghole. Brad moved allowing Jane access to his cock with her mouth and he felt the warmth of her tongue caressing his shaft. He loved the maneuvers that Jane's tongue was performing. He was soon ready for the next session. He moved and brought his cock to the entrance of her pussy and slipped in. He kissed Jane and this time his tongue was in her mouth exploring. His hand massaged one of her globes while he was driving his cock in and out of her pussy.

Jane locked her legs around him keeping him in place. Brad continued to drive his cock in and out of her. Too soon he felt the release as he orgasmed. Jane climbed on top and began kissing him.

"You are not getting away Bradley, I have been without you for too long."

"I wasn't planning to go anywhere, Jane."

"How soon can you be ready again, darling your fucks are the best," said Jane.

Brad was able to get out from under Jane and moved to the table. He poured more wine and brought the glasses over to the bed. He sat next to Jane and sipped the wine and enjoyed the view. Jane used her hand to manipulate his penis willing it to another erection. Brad leaned over and kissed her and used his fingers on her pussy.

"I am ready Mr. Bean it is you that I am worried about,"

Brad was showing signs of getting aroused again and he lay next to Jane allowing her to continue her efforts to bring on an erection. He moved and brought their heads together and they locked into a kiss. Brad used his hand to massage one of her breasts.

"Now Mr. Bean since you seem to be ready, why don't you put that nice hard member where it will do the most good."

Brad shifted Jane's positioned and lifted her up and penetrated her from behind. He reached around her and started to tug on her nipples while kissing the back of her neck. He continued to slide his cock in and out of her pussy making slapping noises every time they came together. The feeling of being in Jane's pussy was fabulous. He slipped in and out without resistance. He felt fingers caressing his balls as he continued to make love to her.

For the third time tonight, he felt his cock release a load of cum. He pulled out of her and felt Jane's mouth on his cock.

"I needed to taste your cum, Bradley. I am surprised that I lasted as long as I did without you fucking me."

I hope that I won't get thrown out of bed, but I really love you Jane Françoise St. Jeremy."

The pair embraced and fell asleep. Brad wondered where the sudden display of emotion was coming from. He was not a man that was eager to form connections with other people. This was different well at least he thought so.

The pair were locked in an embrace when Brad woke up. His watch was still on his wrist, and it was 5:30 local time. He felt a hand on his morning wood that didn't belong him. Jane was awake and she moved on top and used her hand to guide Brad into her pussy.

"Now Mr. Bean, are you as good this morning as you were last night?"

Brad thrust in and out of Jane. He wanted to show that he could keep up with her voracious appetite. Jane's mouth found his and the couple kissed. Jane again used her tongue to explore Brad's mouth. Brad had his arms around her and held her in place. It was at times like these that Brad pondered how lucky he was. He also began to think if it would all go away soon.

"Darling, are you going to fuck me or think about it?" asked Jane.

"I told you last night that I would be slow and deliberate." Said Brad.

"Slow and deliberate I understand, but having your mind somewhere else is another thing, Mr. Bean. I think that you should be mindful of the woman that is next to you."

"Jane, I am always mindful of you when you and I are together."

Brad moved and got on top of Jane and started to move his cock in and out of her pussy. Jane's pussy was as silkie and warm this morning as she was last night. Her smell drove him wild, and he increased his pace and force. They both moved in sync with each other. Deep in Brad's brain a signal fired, and he felt his cock release a load of cum. He kissed Jane and held on to her until his cock fell out of her quim. The pair fell back asleep. It was 8:30 when there was a knock on the door.

"Ms. St. Jeremy, it is 8:30 Breakfast will be ready in a half hour," said Mrs. Banks through the bedroom door.

"We will be down soon Mrs. Banks thanks," said Jane.

"Now Mr. Bean I need a very good suck and tongue on my pussy before I shower and get ready for the day!"

Brad moved down to her quim and kissed her slit slipping his tongue in and out of her love tunnel. Brad found her clit and he applied his lips and sucked on the woman's little cock. Jane used her hands and fingers to move his head to hers and the couple kissed. Jane felt his cock and moved to bring it to her mouth. Jane kissed the tip and then took his entire length in her mouth. She withdrew it and squeezed his balls.

"Sorry darling but I have to get ready and so do you," said Jane as she got out of the bed.

Brad watched her go into her bath/dressing area and he followed suit by exploring the area reserved for him. He turned the shower on and was assaulted by numerous sprays. He had never had so much water dousing him before. There was a traditional spray coming from the top and several body sprays from either side. He twisted the control and was able to tame the deluge. He soaped himself down and then opened all the sprays and allowed the soap to rinse off his body. The only thing better would be if Jane was with him.

He shut down the shower and found a plethora of towels and started to wipe himself down. He walked into an area near the sink and was assaulted by a full body hot-air dryer that came on automatically. In the dressing area arranged on a shelf was his underwear, shirts, socks and shoes. In a hanging area were his pants. He noted that his suit was not there apparently being pressed. He realized that since he and Jane had been together his dressing habits were changing. He was losing the geek gym shorts and t-shirt style and adopting a higher level of dressing.

He stepped out and found a young woman changing the sheets and cleaning up. He stepped around her and walked down the stairs to the dining room. He assumed that that was where breakfast would be served.

"Mr. Bean we are in here," said Jane.

He followed the voice and entered the kitchen. He was momentarily taken aback by the bright lights in the room. A buffet was setup by Mrs. Banks on a long counter. Jane was seated in a breakfast area, so he grabbed a plate and started to pile the offerings from the buffet onto his plate. He moved to the table and leaned down and kissed Jane, then sat down.

"You see Mrs. Banks I have him well trained, next we will work on table manners," said Jane with a little laugh.

"I love you too darling," said Brad.

"I know you do, and you are really nice, kind, and considerate to me, even when I don't deserve it. Darling, Mrs. Banks got a message for me while I was waiting for you at the airport. Three business contacts that I have been trying to meet, while I was here, asked to meet with me this morning at 11:00. I was wondering if you could, how to put this nicely..."

"Make myself scarce?" said Brad finishing her sentence.

"Yes, Brad I'm Sorry, but this is important," said Jane.

"Can I get the car and one of the merry gentlemen to take me to do some shopping?"

"Yes, that would be fabulous, get you out of the house for a couple of hours. Thank you Brad,"

"Mrs. Banks when is Louise scheduled to come?" asked Jane.

"I scheduled her for three thirty, do you want to change?" replied Mrs. Banks.

"No. I should be finished by then," said Jane.

"Louise is a fabulous hair and makeup person. She is coming to make me look my best," said Jane.

Brad continued eating rising every once in a while, to retrieve more of the breakfast. Jane looked alarmed when he got up the third time but didn't say anything.

"Jane food this good should be eaten not left to be thrown out," said Brad to the quizzical looks Jane gave off.

"Do you know what would be good with this? A nice cold glass of Champagne," said Brad after a pause.

Mrs. Banks made a move to the refrigerator, but Brad stopped her; "I'm just making noises ma'am."

Jane rose and grasped Brad's wrist and she directed him out of the kitchen. When the door closed, Brad took her in his arms and kissed her. He inserted his tongue into her mouth and left it there. They finally broke and Brad kissed her again. There was a knock on the door and one of the gentlemen that drove them last night walked in. He indicated that he was ready when ever Brad was. He withdrew after he told Brad that he would meet him at the car. Brad kissed Jane again and moved to the bedroom to retrieve his wallet, and phone. He made his way to the front door. He walked out and the driver was waiting for him holding the door.

"Sir, are you a local?" Brad asked the man as he got in the car.

"Yes sir,"

"Ok I want to go to a men's wear shop," said Brad.

"Yes sir,"

The tall man slipped into the driving position and backed the car into the road. Soon they were pulling up to an upscale Shopping district and the car stopped outside of "Nathan's."

"Best men's wear store I know about," said the driver.

The door opened and Brad got out. He asked the driver to meet him in an hour. Brad turned and entered the store and moved to the tie display. Arranged on a table were various shirts with suggested ties. Brad found a nice light blue shirt and matching tie set that he liked. Brad started thinking how times had changed. He was used to buying shorts and t-shirts in bulk from Amazon. He put on a Big Bear polo shirt when he was on a Zoom call but had on the blue gym shorts from his high school days. Now he was buying sixty-dollar shirts and one- hundred-dollar ties. Well, he was moving in a different crowd now. Before he got out of the store, he found two shirts and six ties. Luckily none of the ties were a hundred dollars.

He looked at his watch while waiting for the car to arrive. Next to the men's store was a Jewelry store. He walked in and after surrendering his package from the men's store, he walked around the displays. He didn't see Jane wear many jewels but a woman with that much wealth is usually dripping in diamonds.

In one of display case, he saw a understated neckless, with a pendant of pearls, diamonds with a small emerald center. Brad was in a weird mood and decided to buy the item as a gift to Jane. It was a neckless and not a ring. It was pricy but not too pricy. His mind began to wonder what her reaction would be to his gift. Also, what would happen if he and Jane broke up.

"Fuck it," he thought If she doesn't like it, he can bring it back.

Big Bear just came through with his bonus for making progress on the Logisti-max rewrite, so he had the money. He pulled his credit card out before he had second thoughts. The women came back with a box and the paperwork. Brad signed the slip and put his copy in his wallet. He walked out of the store and stowed the present for Jane in the bag with his shirts.

The black Escalade was waiting for him, and the driver got out and held the door. Brad slid into the seat and waited for the door to close. Brad figured that he needed to kill another hour before he could go back to the house.

"2354 Ocean Dr. Please sir?" Brad asked the driver.

While he was out here, he decided to drop in on Wanda Sikes. "I guess that I will give her a little scare," Brad thought.

He hoped she was home he was coming with no notice. Wanda was one of Big Bear's first hires as the founders knew that they needed sales and marketing expertise. Fresh from Stanford with an MBA she charged in and was able to get fifty systems installed in the first year. The annual revenue kept everyone in the company well compensated. Since then, the user base grew to almost two thousand systems installed. It was still growing despite some other companies making noise in Big Bear's space.

The car pulled into the driveway at the address specified. The driver opened the door and Brad got out. From the outside the house looked as big as his back home but he was sure that it was more expensive.

A man came to the door, "Is Wanda in I am a friend from Big Bear," said Brad.

The man eyed him up and down but soon Wanda came around a corner and welcomed him in.

"What are you doing here BB?"

"My lady friend made a request that I join her out here and since I can't do anything until I get the testing reports back, I came," said Brad.

"Would I know this lady friend, Bradley?"

Wanda her friend and Brad moved into the living room and Brad was directed to a seat on the couch.

"You might, Jane Françoise St. Jeremy, moved in next door to me in my development and we got together.

Wanda held her breath and then let it out. "You didn't find her she found you my friend," said Wanda.

"Yes, I know. After a six-month relationship I finally found out how she found me. But I don't care we seem to be a good fit. She makes me laugh.

"I won't ask about, well I won't ask," said Wanda.

"Yes, we have sex, Wanda, it has been over a year since my last girlfriend told me to pound sand and left."

"Yes but St. Jeremy is a major customer I don't want someone to complain about that and ruin our sales Brad," said Wanda.

"Wanda I am aware of the relationship and how important it is to Big Bear. By the way Jane thinks you're hell on wheels as a sales person. You seem to get along well with her brother the CEO,"

"Will you be at the reception this evening?" asked Wanda.

"Yes, I will be her handbag, tonight. The proverbial duck out of water, but I don't mind. I was going to ask if you were going to attend," said Brad.

The conversation drifted away from Jane and St. Jeremy to gossip about other members of the Big Bear team. At the end of an hour and a half Brad said goodbye and said that he would see her in the evening. The driver got out of the car and opened the rear door allowing Brad to enter.

"I guess to the rental sir," said Brad.

The driver directed the car back to the house that Jane rented and pulled into the driveway. On the street were three cars apparently used by the three people that Jane was meeting with. Brad followed the driver and entered the house through the kitchen. Mrs. Banks asked if Brad needed anything.

"Yes, ma'am I would like a lemonade, if possible," Brad replied.

Brad took a seat at the breakfast table and waited for the lemonade. The door opened and Jane walked in. She came over to Brad and leaned down and allowed him to kiss her. She sat down next to Brad and asked for a glass of lemonade also. Jane spied the bag with Brad's shirts and started to look inside. Brad very abruptly closed the bag and moved it away from Jane.

"What are you hiding, Darling? Don't want me to see what horrible decisions you made?" asked Jane.

"If you had asked first, I would let you see the shirts and ties that I bought," said Brad.

"Mr. Bean you know that is not my way. If I want information, I look for it. Asking just gets in the way. But Ok can I see what you bought?" asked Jane.

Brad pulled the two shirts and six ties out of the bag and displayed them on the table. Mrs. Banks brought a tray with a pitcher and two glasses and placed it in front of them. Brad poured two glasses and handed one to Jane. He leaned over and kissed Jane.

"Has your meeting finished?" asked Brad.

"Yes, but don't change the subject," said Jane.

Mrs. Banks left the kitchen saying that she wanted to clean the room that Jane used for the meeting. Jane's hand moved to Brad's crotch to see if he was aroused. Brad's cock was erect and straining when Jane's hand started to manipulate it. She moved her head to his and the couple kissed.

"You haven't been this hard since the first time we made love, and I'm not naked, Mr. Bean. Something is going on and I will not let you up until you tell me."

Brad took a sip of the beverage and tried to relax, but with Jane working his cock over, it was difficult. He figured that her actions would not stop until Mrs. Banks returned, or he took action.

"What do you want to know, Darling?" asked Brad.

Jane withdrew her hand and kissed Brad. "That is the attitude I want to see. There is something else in that bag. I felt something before you took it away from me. I'm nosey enough to want to find out what you are hiding," said Jane.

"I will let you see it if you will allow me to make love to you right now before your hair and makeup artist arrives, and you will not dictate what I do," replied Brad.

"Alright Mr. Bean I will call your bluff, but if I don't like what you are doing, I will decide the punishment after we return this evening," said Jane as she rose and took a sip from her glass.

Brad put the pitcher in the refrigerator and followed Jane up to the bedroom. It was a shame that they would mess up the bed that was changed this morning, but Brad thought that the staff does this all the time. They are used to putting up with strange rich people. When they got back in the room Jane turned and embraced Brad and the pair kissed. Brad tuned Jane around and told her to close her eyes. She started to protest but Brad reminded her that that was the only way she would see what he was hiding.

Jane turned and faced away from him. Brad kissed the back of her neck and walked to where he put the bag.

"Mr. Bean I am not going to stand her much longer."

"You need to be patient, darling," replied Brad.

"You know that that is not in my nature, I grew up a spoiled brat and I continued that tradition," said Jane.

"Do you still have your eyes closed Jane," Brad demanded.

"Yes," Jane said with a note of exasperation.

Brad had the neckless and placed it around Jane's neck and fixed the latch on the end. He kissed her neck and then moved her to kiss her lips. He moved Jane to a mirror and then told her to open her eyes. Brad thought that the pendant looked great against the turtleneck top she was wearing but he waited for her reaction.

"You sir are a bastard you have left me speechless. What made you give me a gift this nice," said Jane as she fingered the pendant.

"Does this get me the fuck I want?" asked Brad.

"I don't give it away that easily, Mr. Bean, but I will consider it."... "I spoke to the committee and yes that deserves a fuck, darling."

Brad had his hands up her top and under the bra, fingering her breasts he brought her to him, and their lips met in a kiss. Jane put her hands on either side of his head and controlled him. She moved one of her hands down to his pants and started to finger his cock. Jane was trying to reassert control. Brad stopped her action and began to un-hitch her slacks and dropped them to the floor. He stopped and kissed Jane before he took her legs out of her slacks. He pulled her top over her head making sure that the neckless remained around her neck. Brad kissed her again and removed her bra. The pendant looked great against her skin.