Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad stepped out of his shoes and out of his pants. Jane sat on the bed and allowed Brad to slip off her panties. Jane's naked quim was on full display, and he moved his lips to her pussy and began to lick her slit up and down, driving his tongue into her vagina. He continued to lick her pussy despite Jane's desire to have his cock.

"Mr. Bean..." said Jane before Brad put his finger on her mouth and kissed her.

Even Brad couldn't wait to mount his lover and he brought his cock to her pussy, pressed and slipped in. She was primed and well lubricated and his cock moved easily in and out of her cunt. He leaned down and caught her lips, and he moved his tongue in her mouth. He continued to move his cock with his thrusts meeting Jane's moves. There was a slapping noise every time they met. Brad moved to Jane's breasts and his mouth surrounded one of her tits. His tongue played with her nipple.

"You are a beast Bradley, but keep up what you are doing," said Jane between breaths.

Brad stopped and realized that he was seeking pleasure for himself and hopping that Jane appreciated what he was doing. Right now, he wanted to finish what he started and apparently so did Jane. He started to thrust in and out of her with more force that usual. Again, he stopped and kissed his lover, who used her arms to try to control his movements.

Several more thrusts and he tore down Jane's defenses and felt her climax as she bathed his cock with her spend. Brad kissed her again and used one hand to massage a breast. He caught a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched. He finally let go with a load of cum, and collapsed his lips finding hers and the couple kissed until they both came down from their erotic highs.

"That was great Brad, I enjoyed that," said Jane as she rose from the bed.

Brad reached out and caught her leg and moved his hand to her dripping pussy. He brought her close to his mouth and licked her slit up and down. Jane kept trying to get out of his grasp.

"Bradley, unless you want a shower I need to go to the toilet."

Brad released her and watched as she moved to her bath/dressing area and closed the door. He heard various plumbing sounds and decided that taking a shower might be a good idea. Jane's appointment with the stylist was in a half hour. Since his encounter with the "Car Wash" shower earlier he figured out how to control it and make it pleasurable.

Setting the temperature to almost too hot. He plunged in and soaped up his body. He turned all the shower heads on and maneuvered his body so all the soap would rinse off. He was standing in the area covered by the whole-body air dryer watching the water beads blow off and into the floor drain. There was a knock on the door.

"Mr. Bean, Mr. Brown has arrived and will meet you in the room down the hall," said Mrs. Banks.

Brad stepped away from the dryer and grabbed a robe. "What was this about" he wondered

"Ms. St. Jeremy arranged for a barber to come and work on your hair sir," said Banks.

Brad followed Mrs. Banks to a room down the hall and was introduced to Mr. Brown. Two months ago, was the last time he came into close contact with a barber. Working from home and not having many visitors the need for haircuts were minimal. He remembered several sharp verbal jabs from Jane about his personal grooming. He figured that it was Jane's way to get him interested in keeping his appearance up.

Fifteen minutes into the session Jane walked in and sat down. He figured that she was here to direct the proceedings. She was dressed in a white bathrobe with her cleavage on display and driving Brad crazy.

"Bradley, when were you going to tell me that you purchased a car? I swear my contacts are getting worn out with me trying to find information on you. It would be a lot easier if you just tell me these things."

"So, Mr. Burns told you he overheard me talking to a car agency about delivery of my new car. Sometimes my business is my business, and I don't want to share the information." said Brad.

The barber finished the haircut and then approached Brad with shaving soap and applied it to his face. He took out several evil looking straight razors and opened one and started to drag it across his face.

"Mr. Burns isn't my only source of information. When tongues wag, they wag in my direction. But Darling, if we are to have a long-lasting relationship you simply must tell me everything," said Jane.

"Ok since you are here and have several sharp instruments at your disposal, I bought a car because I was tired of being stuck in the house. Taking me to the Yacht basin the other week spurred my decision. I should be taking delivery of my new car when I or we return," said Brad.

"See that was easy," said Jane.

"Ok who were those people you met with today? It goes both ways darling," said Brad.

"They were representatives of three new brands that I have wanted to bring into the St. Jeremy fold. They wanted the distribution but not the strings that came with it. They were playing hardball when I told them that we wanted twenty percent of the businesses. They thought that what we were offering was too small."

"Being a part of the world's largest and most efficient distribution system isn't enough for them?" Brad commented

"I need to involve you in negotiations, darling," said Jane.

The barber finished one side of his face and threw the razor in a tray of water and picked up another and began the process on the other side of his face. After cautioning Brad not to move he started to shave the top lip under his nose and then under the bottom lip.

Jane came over and felt his face with her hand and pronounced the job good. "You do not know how long I've wanted to do this for you," said Jane.

"All you had to do was ask," said Brad.

"But this is much more fun," Jane replied.

Jane reached into a pocket on her robe and pulled out three twenties and handed them to the barber. "My friend seems to make these out of thin air. Since I don't know when he goes to an ATM. I hope this will be a decent tip sir," said Jane and then walked out of the room.

"Lock up your wallet Brad," he thought as he waited for the barber to finish.

The barber opened what looked like a pot and steam billowed out. Mr. Brown pulled a white towel that was dripping and steaming and started to wrap it around Brad's head. Brad gritted his teeth as the temperature was almost unbearable.

"I should have done this before I shaved you sir."

"That is Ok this is torture enough," said Brad.

The barber unwrapped Brad and used a dry towel to wipe his face. He then opened a jar and started to apply a moisturizer to Brad's face. He handed the jar to Brad and told him to use it daily.

"Do I owe you anything else?"

"No sir my fees have been paid."

Brad stood and shook Mr. Brown's hand and walked back to the master bedroom. Laying on the bed was his gray suit, a pair of socks and the blue shirt and matching tie. Brad grabbed the clothing and moved into his dressing area. He peeled the robe off and put it in the laundry. He pulled on his underwear followed by the suit pants. He unwrapped the shirt and was thankful that there were no pins. He adjusted the tie by looking in the large mirror in the dressing area. Brad had to admit that he looked good.

Brad looked at his watch and noted that they would leave in an hour. Jane was being dressed in another area of the house, so he decided to check his email to see if there were testing results. An email from his friend Mitchel Backer Big Bear's CEO caught his attention. It reported that Big Bear was in talks with E-Hume, about a merger. E-Hume developed major Human Resources software. Mitchel said that there was symbiosis between two companies. The email said that the Big Bear board would meet via video next week to discuss this matter. There was a PS "Please keep this confidential"

Brad realized that they had not released the new version of Logisti-max yet, but now the company would be focused on the merger. He did not want to see the launch of the new version of his software fumbled. Brad checked the clock on his computer and logged out and closed the lid. He slipped on the suit jacket and walked down the stairs to the living room.

Jane was descending the stairs and he saw her thru the door. His jaw and eyeballs dropped at what he saw. Jane was dressed in an almost floor length electric blue dress with one shoulder strap sleeve from the left shoulder terminating at her wrist that was wrapped in a massive gold and diamond bracelet. Her left hand clutched a gold bag. The side hem of the dress' right side was split allowing Jane's leg to show. On her feet were a pair of four-inch heels, guaranteeing that Jane would be as tall as most of the men at the event. Around her neck was Brad's gift the pendant looked great against her bare skin.

"You are looking beautiful, Jane. I think that I need to find a larger bauble, for you, darling," said Brad.

"No this is fine, it is beautiful sir, and you are beautiful, I don't think your geek friends would recognize you," said Jane.

"I see my geek friends on video so you might be right," Brad replied.

Jane and Brad came together and kissed. Brad was nervous that he would ruin her makeup, but Jane wanted a real kiss. When they parted Jane directed them out to the car. One of the security guards was holding the door. Brad allowed Jane to get in first and then followed.

"Mr. Bean, I would like you to be prepared. I think that I will wring everything out of you that I can, after we get back."

Brad remained silent as they were being driven. Jane's hand rested on his leg and Brad jolted every time she moved her hand. The car pulled into a private compound and stopped in front of a large, covered pavilion. After the car stopped both rear doors were opened, and Brad exited on one side and Jane on the other. The car moved out of the way and Brad caught up to Jane and they kissed. Jane led the couple into the pavilion and moved to the bar.

"Two martinis please," said Jane to the woman who was one of the bar tenders.

Two cocktails were placed in front of Brad and Jane, and they picked up the glasses and moved out into the room. Around the peripheral of the pavilion different vendors had tables with samples of their wares. There were several whiskey and spirit distilleries and at least five wineries with products on display. Brad was wondering who these companies were marketing to. These were all brands that Jane's company distributed. The other thing Brad noticed was that the women in attendance were very fine looking.

"Bradley you are not going to abandon me for some of these fine-looking fillies are you sir?"

"Jane, I learned one thing from my father, "Son dance with the one you brought or who brought you, he told me."

"But you do see some nice-looking women here sir?" asked Jane.

"I will not lie there is some very nice-looking women at this party, but you outshine all of them madam," said Brad.

Wanda came up and buttonholed Brad and introduced him to a man she was trying to sell Logisti-max to. Brad did his best to describe how the system worked and how the AI features would allow him to worry about his business and not inventory levels. After answering numerous questions, he went to find Jane

Jane was surrounded by several gentlemen who were trying to interrogate her on several topics. In the background were the two security guards keeping watch on the situation. Brad came up beside her and was introduced to the group. Jane was able to disentangle from the group and moved back to the bar. After ordering a scotch, she turned to Brad.

"I was beginning to wonder if you were Wanda's date or mine," said Jane with a laugh.

"Always be marketing Jane, Wanda's trying to sell a system to one of your vendors and asked me to help."

"Kiss me Brad," said Jane.

Brad brought their heads together and kissed. Jane moved them around the room and struck up conversations with various people. Everyone treated Jane with deference.

I need to show everyone that I am not an evil bitch," said Jane.

"Darling you are not a bitch evil or otherwise," said Brad.

"I get a certain amount of respect from these folks if they think I am," said Jane.

"That is because you are a powerful woman, and many people do not know how to react to powerful women," said Brad.

"Darling I would like nothing more than to have you throw me on a bed and have your way with me. But we have another hour to move and mingle, and I must crack the whip with some of my clients so stay close," said Jane.

They continued to move and work the room. Some of the conversations were less than friendly but Jane made her point. There was the St. Jeremy way and people better get used to it. Toward the end of the evening Jane moved to a microphone and thanked everyone for coming and for meeting with her during the week. She announced that there were several new brands that St. Jeremy would be distributing. She thanked those brands for joining. She also announced that St. Jeremy would be building at least two new distribution centers to get their products to retailers easier and faster.

"We are waiting for our friends at Big Bear to bring their new systems to us to hopefully make the process easier," said Jane.

"Trying to put the spurs to me Jane," said Brad when they got back together.

"Well darling, you have been working on that project as long as we have been together," said Jane as she kissed Brad.

"Software like Rome was not built in a day, darling," said Brad.

One of Jane's shadows left to get the car and his partner moved with Jane and Brad as they moved to the entrance. When they arrived outside their SUV was waiting. Jane's security person moved to the rear passenger door and held it for Jane and Brad.

"Country House please Richard," said Jane to the driver.

Jane turned and kissed Brad, "I don't know about you, but I am hungry as all we had at the reception was finger food."

"I was going to suggest going out to eat but of course you're one step ahead of me," said Brad.

He leaned back and put his arm on Jane and turned her head and kissed her. Jane put her hand on his leg and began to move it up and down. She hit his crotch causing him to move in response. He moved her head again his lips found hers and they kissed. The SUV pulled into the reception area of the "Country House" restaurant. The rear door opened, and Brad and Jane got out. Jane told her security people that she would get them a table close to theirs. Brad and Jane walked up to the reception desk, and she announced her name

"My security people will be coming in soon make sure their bill comes to our table," said Jane.

They were shown to their table. The host left menus and a wine list.

"Well, was your event a success?" asked Brad.

"I believe that the brands know that St. Jeremy is working for them, but I also let them know that they needed to market their products. The meeting was a chance for me to metaphorically crack the whip to get some of my wine makers and distillers to pick up their end of the business. Tell me darling, what unspeakable plans to you have for me?" asked Jane.

"You said that they were unspeakable, so I won't tell you," Brad replied.

"Mr. Bean you are very funny, I believe that that is why I keep you around, darling."

"Gee and I thought in addition to my lightning wit, it was my hard cock," Brad replied.

"Darling you are more than a hard cock but that is what I desire right now. But I will have to wait to satisfy that part of my appetite," said Jane.

Brad looked around the room and noticed that Jane's shadows were seated two tables away from them, being very conspicuous. Dinner proceeded with four courses and three wines. Jane signed the chit when it was presented, and her two-security people guided them outside and into the waiting SUV.

In the back of the darkened car, Jane was again messing with Brad's crotch. With all the attention Brad was again erect and Jane's massage kept him that way. The SUV pulled into the driveway of the rental and the lights on the house came on. Brad and Jane walked to the front entrance and just as they were getting to the door it opened. They were greeted by Mrs. Banks. She announced that there were no calls for either of them. Mrs. Banks told Jane that the bed was turned down and that a bottle of Champagne was in the room.

Drinking was not on Brad's to-do-list but if offered he would sip some wine while he viewed the naked form of Jane Françoise St. Jeremy.

"Come darling let's let these people get to bed," said Jane as he was directed to the master bedroom.

He brought Jane's lips to his and kissed her. Jane backed up to Brad and he unhitched the neckless. Jane found the box and stored the gift. She undid the latch on the bracelet and laid it on the table. She then started to open the Champagne. Brad found the zipper and pulled it down loosening Jane's dress. He kissed her neck and brought his arms around her. He then unhitched the clasp on her hair allowing it to cascade over her shoulders. Jane turned around and handed a glass to Brad. She stood and waited for Brad to kiss her.

"Mr. Bean I believe that I deserve a kiss, darling, I've been waiting long enough."

"You are not entitled to a kiss just because you want one, Jane," said Brad as he brought his lips to hers.

"I knew that you couldn't keep me waiting. I have your number, now I need another kiss, darling," said Jane.

Brad leaned in and their lips met with Jane's tongue exploring Brad's mouth. Her hand moved into his slacks and found his cock. Jane kissed him again and then withdrew into her dressing room. Brad sat in the chair and started to remove his shoes and then his pants. He carried them into his dressing area and hung his suit up. He walked into the bedroom and poured two glasses of the Champagne. "Better not let this go to waste," he thought.

Jane returned completely naked. "Mr. Bean, again you are not ready when I desire, what is with you, sir."

Jane moved closer to Brad, and she slipped his boxer/briefs down to his ankles. He stepped out of his underwear bringing Jane closer to him. They kissed and Jane grasp his cock and her hand began to move up and down the shaft. Brad moved the couple to the bed and allowed Jane to get in first. Jane opened her legs and Brad leaned down and kissed her pussy.

"Mr. Bean you know what I want, why are you keeping it from me," said Jane.

Brad lay on top of Jane and brought his cock to the entrance of her pussy and slipped in. Jane's interior was warm and well lubricated. He brought his lips to hers and the couple kissed. Brad started to move his cock in and out of her pussy. He felt Jane pulse her vagina encouraging him to climax. Brad made one major thrust and felt his cock explode. Their mouths met in a kiss. Brad tried to continue but he had to withdraw his cock from her. Jane wanted more and used her hand to bring Brad back to an erection. She moved her mouth to Brad's penis and used her tongue on the crown to stimulate him. A controlled squeeze on his balls and sucking his cock seemed to work and soon Brad was ready for making love.

Brad brought Jane to her knees and hands and mounted her from behind. His hands massaged her tits while he plunged his cock in and out of her pussy. Even though he started with her on all fours Brad wanted to be in Jane's arms. He stopped and withdrew his cock and encouraged Jane on her back and opened her legs. He kissed her pussy and then kissed her as slipped into her vagina and started to thrust in and out again. Jane crossed her arms over his back to hold him in position. Brad continued to move his cock in and out, resting at times, but couldn't stop his climax and he felt his cock release a load of cum in her pussy.