Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad and Jane embraced and continued to play. Sleep eventually overtook them. The next time Brad was awake he was in bed alone. Jane was standing over him fully clothed.

"Bradley time to get up," said Jane. She turned toward the door. "I will see you downstairs."

Brad got up and found a set of clothes ready for him. He dressed and joined Jane in the kitchen. He kissed Jane and waited for breakfast to be served.

"Bradley, I hate to break it to you, but our weekend is over we will be driven to the airport soon."

"I knew it couldn't last forever and I have to get back to start reviewing the testing results," said Brad.

"But darling I know that you could do that anywhere," said Jane.

"It will be easier if I am at home with all my notes and other documents," said Brad.

Jane huddled with Mrs. Banks and then announced that they would be leaving. "We will be fed on the plane, darling.