Bradley’s Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley could feel the tension in the room, though he couldn't do anything about it. The girls had gone quiet for the last few minutes and that thought scared him more than anything. Who knows what they had in mind for him next. How long was he going to let them toy with him?

Suddenly, without a sound, he felt hands on his shoulders once again. Then a warm body slid into his lap. She was gently massaging his crotch with her ass as she sat side saddle. The next thing he knew, a warm slice of pizza found its way into his mouth, and he loved it. Being fed by one girl who was teasing him with a faint lap dance, while simultaneously getting a shoulder rub from the other was a novel experience. The pizza was damned good too, probably the best he'd ever eaten.

When the pizza had run out, Bradley's focus returned to his aching need. The girl in his lap, still silent, dragged herself away from him, and pulled his jeans off in slow motion. As he was about to say something, Veronica mashed her lips against his from above, forcing him to remain mute.

Valerie took the opportunity to feel her roommate's boyfriend's cock through his boxers and was pleasantly surprised by the size.

He groaned into Veronica's mouth as he felt Valerie's hands sizing him up. Bradley wasn't sure what Veronica could see, though he was mostly sure it was her kissing him and the roommate doing the fondling. It was all a bit outside of his comfort zone, but admittedly very fun.

Without a word, he felt his ties being clipped free and the warmth of four hands leading him somewhere. He followed along blindly, more excited than he had ever felt in his life. He heard a door open and the feeling of a hand on his lower back, encouraging him to step through.

Bradley was nervous and sweating as he waited for their next move. So far, the girls had seemed so wild and unpredictable, it was all he could withstand to not speak out.

"Excuse me, young man, but what the hell do you think you're doing?" An unfamiliar woman's voice asked loudly.

Panicking, Bradley ripped off his belted blindfold to find he was standing in the hallway outside his girlfriend's apartment door. His pants were neatly folded on the floor and he could hear the girls laughing loudly from inside.

"Out! Out! Right now. Put your fucking pants on first." She yelled at him as he tried to scurry off holding them. "Oh you're SO going to hear from the Dean about this. I swear you college kids are all the same! Out! Get out!"

Bradley ran off, barely keeping ahead of the older woman, and not wanting her to get him in trouble. Thoughts of knocking on the door to get back inside the apartment hit him too late. He hopped in his car and sped to his dorm room and rushed inside, accidentally disturbing his sleeping roommate. "Ugh. Dude. I just fucking fell asleep. What gives?"

Bradley shook his head, looking at his phone. Veronica had texted him, "That was so fun baby. Can't wait for our next date."

"Sorry. Just go back to bed. Didn't mean to wake you up, just wasn't thinking."

To Veronica he texted, "Me either. You SO owe me after that. Lol"

She didn't reply right away but soon after he fell asleep his phone vibrated with a message. "Awe. I thought you had fun. Maybe I can make it up to you? I could cum over...?? Help you "relax"..."

Bradley didn't see her message until morning.

12