All Comments on 'Brad's Chance'

by armywife2009

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 14 years ago
been waiting for this!

so glad you did his story, and included Alex. can't wait for your next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Glad you continued!

Can not wait for more from you. Maybe a longer story, or series, with the 4 of them down the road a bit. Thanks for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lovely!!

I really love your writing and story ideas. Since I read your 1st story I've been doing daily checks to see if you have something new up :D

I can't tell yo how happy I am that you decided to continue with the whole Alex universe. I always wondered what became of Brad after the whole being kicked out scene!

I hope you plan on writing Adams story! I want him to be happy too!!!

Wonderful writing again and the Sex scenes are to die for!!!

armywife2009armywife2009almost 14 years agoAuthor
Your wish...

I hadn't thought about Adam. I think i could get creative with him :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I am so glad that you wrote Brad's story, it was lovely. I think a story for Adam could be a great read as well!! Loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more mike and alex please

ngl, i'm addicted to mike and alex lol. i'm happy that brad got his hea but a part of me wanted to read about mike and alex more. can you write about them again? share glimpses of their relationship? pretty please?

armywife2009armywife2009almost 14 years agoAuthor
I'll see

Im sure i can get creative with Mike and Alex, they are a hot couple after all. :D Thanks for the comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

hi

totally love this story, but agree more alex and mike please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Thanks for this wonderful story. More pls.

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 13 years ago
Minor discrepency

In the beginning Brad's roommate was leaving in a week. Then four days later you have the first date of Brad and Kyle. Two weeks after that they have sex, but the roommate is still there! Just wanted to point it out. (Let ya know I was paying attention ;) and not just reading for the sexy bits)

Good job though, gonna read about Adam now!

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

This story was amazing.

I loved it.

12readnwrite12readnwriteover 12 years ago
Love it...

When I first read it, I was like "what? Alex simply just forgot about Brad, just like that?" but fortunately, it isn't like that... Next stop, Breaking Adam... Oh and is it just me or Michael (Brad's roommate) seems to be weirdly interesting? I wish I had a friend who would try to get me to do stupid stuffs like going to the roof trying to listen to aliens... that's something I'd love to look back to when I'm old...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

Your stories about college students are very realistic. It makes me wish I could go to school with all of them.

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1about 12 years ago
Love

This! It's the 2nd time I've read this and I've just realized that Alex and mike were from winning Alex! I'm so slow but I just saw the connection when I re-read winning Alex. Hehe. Yes I'm so slow! But now I'm going to re-read breaking Adam! Lol. Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beauty

Just plain beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice to read something from an author with a functioning value system. Keep going. :-)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Very sweet

what a lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Mmm. Brad has some pretty long-suffering friends, because let's face it, the guy's a prick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

Liked your tale but an 8" prick is damn big unless all you base it on is porn. And from an editing viewpoint you used "to" when it should have been "too." But it was a good read and I will read more of your stuff. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Proportion

I am not sure what you are used to but where I am from 6 feet tall is not a small guy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Most childish story I've ever read.

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakealmost 7 years ago
Great follow-up

I never listen to anonymous comments always figure they are chicken shits. This was a Great follow up to Winning Alex

FloqiouFloqiouover 6 years ago
Love this author

This author just became one of my favourites

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Definitely needs an editor! But I liked all three of the connected stories

4agoodtimecall4agoodtimecallalmost 5 years ago
What? Really?

First, I am glad that you wrote Brad's story, although I'd love to know wįn hat happened from him being accosted in the club, tossed out, left wondering and worried about what was happening with Alex. Second, I'm terribly confused as to why Mr. Elite, Mike Donovan, is portrayed as following Alex around like a puppy, sitting in his psych class, packing his books....as if he doesn't have anything better to do, and as if maintaining his clubs doesn't require late nights, followed by lazy days sleeping in.... . and like a bouncer/bodyguard, when Alex presses Brad by the end of the story.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 3 years ago

What’s fantastic story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story and also Winning Alex. It’s great the way you connected the characters. You write with such heart. Wonderfully moving. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brad seemed like an asshole during most of this story. He admitted he didn’t even really like Alex that much but moped around campus for a long time because Alex picked Mike. Then when Brad finally noticed Kyle, he was obsessed and pursued him hard for two whole weeks. After finally bedding Kyle, he treated him like absolute garbage. Imagine the pain of giving your virginity to a guy you’ve crushed on, who acts like he’s crazy about you but then treats you like a soiled whore as soon as his dick pulls out of you! That’s beyond cruel and brutal. Then a little pep talk from Alex turns everything around? And Kyle accepts his assholery immediately? Just a bit too dramatic and easily wrapped up to feel real.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

I really like these three connected stories about Alex, Brad, and Adam. Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarmywife2009@armywife2009
I love this site, I've been a writer for years but I'm so shy about my stories it's not even funny. I love the category gay male and bdsm because men seem to have so many more romantic stories than any other category.

SIMILAR Stories