Brad's Fetish Emboldens Aunt Ch. 04

Story Info
Sundays first surprise would make Kyle nextdoor an observer.
2.1k words
0
92
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley woke up Sunday morning to the sun shining through his window. The drapes had been pulled back lighting the room. He slipped from under the sheet in the boxers he had worn the evening before. At the foot of the bed were a pair of black pantyhose and a note. The note instructed him to shave his legs and wear only the hose to breakfast. Bradley paid no mind to the hose as he headed to the bathroom to shave his legs as instructed. Once finished he stripped from his boxers and looked in the mirror. He still could not believe he had sex with his aunt the day before. He stroked his cock reliving a bit of the experience in his mind. The shaft grew firm quickly and the head blossomed as he gripped harder on the shaft. Stopping his stroking he hoped today would somehow be even better than the day before.

In the bedroom he sat on the bed and began placing the hose over his right foot. His eyes looked at the nylon and something seemed to be wrong. The hose looked like they were torn or something. He placed his left foot inside and began working them up his legs. Bradley stood and continued pulling them upward.

"Are you fucking kidding me," he said as he realized he had been given a pair of crotch less black pantyhose.

Straightening the hose, he looked in the mirror on the door in his room. The look of his manhood hanging open with the contrast of the black nylon caused his cock to rise. Bradley hoped the tan lines would soon be gone after a few outdoor tanning sessions. His erection now stood at full attention while he studied his young cock.

"I take it you like the look?" Heather said from the doorway, surprising him.

"It's something I never thought about, that's for sure," Bradley replied.

Turning to look at his aunt.

Bradley's eyes opened wide as he looked at her. Heather stood in the doorway holding a red collar with a red leash attached. Heather entered the room almost totally nude; the exception was the black heels she wore walking up to Bradley.

"On your knees slave and be quiet. I wish to have some fun before noon today. You will do as I say and respect my wishes in silence," Heather told him as he knelt before her.

Bradley felt the collar slip around his neck, causing him to wonder why these items were now first being displayed to him. The idea that his aunt might have more unknown fetish implements made him a bit uneasy. Just how much did she truly reveal to him the other day, he thought. The collar now secured; Heather pulled on the leash with a slight tug.

Looking down at Bradley focusing on his eyes she told him, "Today you will truly become not just my slave but the embodiment of my fantasies. I will groom you going forward and you will not resist, or I will never let you enjoy using me. I know from how you look at my naked body the enticement is too great to resist. Am I right slave?"

"Yes mistress," Bradley replied looking in her eyes.

"I bet you have some diabolic things in mind for me. I can see it in your eyes. Here is my proposition going forward. If you indulge me in all my desires, I will surrender to you in the same manner. You can fully use me as you wish. Do we have a deal, slave?" Heather asked.

Bradley's wicked grin appeared going from ear to ear as he replied, "It's a deal mistress."

Heather eyed his grin, a bit of apprehension once again settled in her mind. Heather began wondering just what an eighteen-year-old could and would do with her. Her deal seemed fair enough but now she would be granting Bradley full control over her. There would be no room for negotiations or compromise, she would have to totally submit her body. Heather yanked on the leash causing Bradley to rise, there would be no turning back now.

"Follow me slave," she remarked leading him into her bedroom. "Sit on my makeup bench and look in the mirror," Heather ordered the young man.

Bradley noticed the makeup and utensils arranged on the makeup stand in front of him. Silently he watched Heather begin to work on his face. The tools and makeup soon found their way into her hands and onto Bradley's complexion. Bradley looked at his transformation slowly taking place. The eye shadow and the blending of the makeup set a rather feminine appearance on the face in the mirror. In Bradley's mind Heather's fantasies should be like child's play, when compared to what he was brewing for her, behind his evil grin. The lipstick, a rather bright red now in place, gave Bradley's full lips a sensuous glow as Heather stepped back.

"There, you will be made up every morning going forward. You shall be doing your own after a few more sessions with me. Such a sexy looking fem boy you make dear nephew," Heather whispered in his right ear as she tugged on the leash once again.

Bradley followed Heather into the kitchen as she held the leash. Heather sat in a chair by the kitchen table leaving Bradley standing next to her. Reaching up she unfastened the leash and placed it on the table.

Heather looked up at Bradley and told him, "I wish to have cereal, coffee and orange juice this morning. Please present my breakfast slave."

Bradley retrieved the items and presented Heather her breakfast. She had him stand on her right side, his hands behind his back as she had her meal. Bradley was shocked when occasionally, she would grab his cock and stroke it. Heather would turn and look at his enlarging member each time she grasped it.

"Stroke that precious cock of yours for me slave," Heather ordered as she was finishing her breakfast.

Bradley reached down and grabbed his hard shaft and stroked slowly. Heather was in no hurry while finishing her meal. Bradley felt a bit odd standing on display in makeup and hose while she ate. When she finished eating Heather pulled her chair to the side facing Bradley. Sitting back, she sipped her coffee as he masturbated in front of her. Heather slowly watched him as she worked on finishing her coffee. Bradley looked at her naked body in the chair imagining the things he was planning for her. He felt the precum between his fingers gliding onto his shaft now as he slowly stroked his cock.

"Hands behind you again slave," Heather commanded as Bradley complied.

Heather looked at the shiny skin of his shaft as she leaned forward. To his surprise she stood up and walked to the refrigerator. Bradley's eyes lit up seeing the can of whipped cream in her hand as she returned. Heather noticed his stare and laughed.

Looking in his eyes she said, "Silly slave you did not think this was for your cock or did you. It doesn't matter, I am the one planning everything now. Follow me outside for your meal slave."

Heather reattached the leash and slowly tugged on it leading Bradley to the backdoor. Bradley was apprehensive as they walked into the backyard. Heather led him to the center of the green plush lawn. Turning him around to face one of the two story windows next door.

"That is Kyle's room he will be watching us soon. I texted him last night to let him know we would be out here. It seems his parents trust him when they are away. He's going to be alone for two weeks. I thought it might be fun to entertain him. I know you remember me telling you exhibitionism is not a gender specific activity. We'll I figured who better to include than someone who has already seen me naked," Heather said eyeing Bradley for his reaction.

Bradley fumed inside knowing she had set him up in this phase of her twisted game. He was wearing makeup dressed in crotch less hose and soon to be on display for another young man. Never mind his aunt totally naked wearing just black heels. His young cock had gone limp in the frustration of his situation. Heather stood behind him and turned him around. She now faced the window and Bradley stood in front of her on the leash.

"Good Kyle is on time. I will let you pose for him later but for now we shall give him a show. On your knees slave between my legs," Heather commanded.

Bradley knelt between her legs as she dropped the leash, letting it hang from his neck attached to the collar. Heather spread her legs wide, using her right hand; she filled it with whipped cream from the can in her other hand.

"I want your tongue and mouth to worship my cunt slave. I want you to make it feel rather like a warm wet pussy. I want to feel your mouth devour my juices forcing me to cum," Heather said to Bradley while looking at Kyle who was naked in his window.

Heather looked down at Bradley's stunned expression as she spread the whipped cream between her legs. The young man had never placed his mouth upon a woman's sex before. Bradley could not believe what she was asking. His motivation to continue was manifested in his thoughts of revenge against his aunt if she took things too far. Slowly he turned his face upward between her tanned thighs. His tongue slowly licked through the sweet cream reaching the outer lips of her opening.

"Don't waste my time place your hands on my hips and your mouth over my cunt and slide your tongue inside. I expect you to find a way to use that mouth and tongue to make me wet. If you fail, I shall punish you harshly," Heather ordered in a rough tone.

Bradley hugged her hips as he went to work on her pussy. Heather feeling the sensation of his young mouth and tongue servicing her sex closed her eyes. The feeling of control became heightened by the pleasure of Kyle's presence as Bradley was finding his way inside her. Heather moaned softly as he learned what pleased her most. The young man gripped the flesh on her hips tighter in his hands, as he assaulted her opening with his mouth. Bradley was driving his mouth and tongue into her sucking and licking her through the sweetness of the cream. The young man sensed a control of his own as she trembled slightly her mouth uttering louder moans. Heather opened her eyes and looked down at the handsome figure of her nephew as he serviced her opening. Glancing upward to the window she looked on as Kyle stood naked jerking his young cock. The sight made her shiver in ecstasy as she felt her own wetness aroused by her nephew's oral assault.

"FUCK..., MAKE ME CUM SLAVE!" Heather shouted as she closed her eyes again.

Bradley felt his now hard cock strain as he worked her pussy furiously with his mouth and tongue. The rawness of his actions made him hornier the longer he pleasured her. The beautiful woman that was his aunt upon his arrival was now the sexiest fucking bitch he ever hoped to meet. He enjoyed her ordering him to perform before Kyle, the threat of punishment, the way she talked to him, the way she had made him up, he was her slave. Pleasing her was now the only thing that mattered as he continued ravishing her wet opening in his mouth.

"FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKK! FFFUUUCCCKK! YES..., YES..., FUCKING MAKE ME CUM..., SLAVE," Heather cried out as she now tugged on the leash.

Heather's body rode the waves of her orgasm with her trembling erupting into her fully shaking in her heels. Her orgasm felt as if it devoured her soul while she tried to catch her breath her body still quivering from the ordeal. Bradley felt her quiver as he slipped his mouth from her pussy her juices running down his face as he knelt in front of her. Heather looked down at the young man knowing she was in control for now. In the back of her mind the nervousness of turning control over to him after she was finished with him made her shiver even more. The aggressive way he had gone after her orally gave her a slight pause at what he might do when in charge.

Catching her breath she told Bradley, "Very good slave you learn fast. Follow me down to the pool Kyle will be joining us shortly."

Heather looked up at the window, Kyle still with cock in hand waved acknowledging her earlier invitation. Bradley caught a glimpse of the nude young man and his cock as he went out of view. In his mind he wondered just what his aunt had in mind this Sunday for two eighteen-year-old boys and their stiff cocks.