Humiliated in Bangkok

Story Info
Humiliated in public by a escort.
2.8k words
4.39
29.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first time in Bangkok, and I had contacted a local escort agency to arrange something special.

Maybe it would be better to start with a little about me: I'm American, 56 years old, and fairly overweight. I'm married (Coming up on 30 years) but have always enjoyed submissive (Verging on sissy) humiliation fantasies. I'm definitely straight, but the idea of forced bi has always excited me.

The agency had arranged for a stunningly beautiful young lady to accompany me for 12 hours. Her name was Nancy, she was 21 years old and had a sweet innocent look, which couldn't have been farther from the truth. The arrangement was for Dominatrix services, with a focus on humiliation, sissification, and forced bi. Knowing the reputation of Thai ladies, I expected a little light spanky-spanky, followed by the usual escort services--wow, was I wrong!

Nancy showed up at my hotel suite door accompanied by Fong, one of the doormen. Fong asked if she was a guest, and I replied yes...Nancy immediately slapped me hard, and told me to get on my knees, apologize to MR Fong for being so rude, kiss his shoes, and try again! Fong just laughed (I think they had planned this on the ride up to my room) I did as I was told only to be slapped again, and was told to beg Mr. Fong to accept a tip for bringing Miss Nancy to my room. I quickly pulled out THB500($15) and begged Mr. Fong to accept it. He said something in Thai, and Nancy laughed before translating "He'll accept it if you kiss his ass!" I quickly complied, paid Mr. Fong, and Nancy and I entered the room.

Nancy said "I guess I'd better see what I'm working with--STRIP, BITCH!" and I immediately did.

Nancy walked around me, poking and prodding, cupping my balls, and flicking my dick "My buddha, you are one fat, hairy sissy! and what is this? Do you call this a dick? No, I have seen children with bigger dicks than this!" She said "I'm ordering drinks, bitch" walked over to the phone, and made a call.

She told me to bend over the armchair in the living room of my suite, pulled a sturdy-looking cat of 9 tails out of her bag, and said "50 to begin. Hard. Count, bitch"

She laid into me, fast and painful. I was counting as fast as I could, but it was hard to keep up. I started crying around 30, but she was relentless and continued the pace. When she finished, she had me kneel in the corner with my ass in the air and my forehead touching both walls and my nose in the carpet, she sat in the armchair and relaxed.

about 20 minutes later there was a knock at the door with the call "Room service!"

Nancy went to the door, and after a brief conversation in Thai, a young lady wheeled in a room service cart with a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice--she started laughing when she saw me and my fiery red ass. Nancy said "Crawl over here and sign the bill, bitch, and don't forget to thank her properly" I crawled over and signed the bill, handing over another 500 baht note while still on my knees, and thanked the lady profusely for bringing the drinks.

Once she had left, Nancy ordered me back to the corner and poured herself a glass of champagne. While she drank, she talked

"Normally I charge half this price for real men, and they get to use me in so many ways. For them, all 3 holes are open and used--but these are real men with real dicks, not pathetic sissies like you, bitch! If You're lucky and behave I MAY allow you to lick my ass or sniff my pussy, but you'll have to earn it bitch! Now, I do have some presents for you, bitch, but first, come here and lay down in front of me"

I did as she asked, and quickly felt an intense coldness as a bag of ice was placed on my crotch "Don't move bitch! I'll be back in a while, and she went to explore the bedroom and bathroom...it felt like hours, but she was back in about 20 minutes. she pulled something out of her bag and showed it to me. It was a tiny pink cock-ring and cage--it looked like a vagina and had the word "Sissy" emblazoned above the cage--but it couldn't have been more than 1-inch total length.....now, I may not be the most well-endowed man in the world, but this was certainly way too small for my 5.5 inches! Nope! She crouched down, whipped off the ice bag, and quickly clicked the chastity cage into place

Nancy then dropped a pair of ruffled pink boyshort panties onto the cage and ordered me to put them on and get dressed. We were going out for dinner and some fun.

We left the hotel and went to a Thai market for street food. Spicy mango salad, grilled chicken, Thai sausages, sticky rice, pork skewers, Mango, and sweet sticky rice, it was an amazing feast, and cost about the same as McDonald's would have in America. Nancy and I talked and laughed, we had fun. I never forgot to call her Miss Nancy, but other than that it was a fun hang-out date with a beautiful young girl.

After the food, Nancy flagged a tuk-tuk and took me to the Patpong nightlife district. We walked around, looking at the bars and clubs, until we came to a place called Octopus--we paid THB1000 to get in and quickly entered a dark bar. It took my eyes a few minutes to adjust to the darkness, but it was obvious that this was an S&M-themed bar. We took a seat, ordered our drinks, and a few Thai ladies came over introduced themselves, and put on a short S&M show just for us. It was nothing intense, but still quite enjoyable--or it would have been if my junk wasn't trapped in its tiny cage! After about 15 minutes the show ended, and Nancy spoke with the girls in Thai. Some drinks were ordered for our new friends, another 1000 baht changed hands, and I was thrown to the floor and stripped down to my panties in the middle of the bar!

The ladies took turns spanking me and giving me playful kicks in the balls, and after about 1/2 an hour, one of the ladies took pity on me and asked how my "Eggs" were doing. She crouched down to give them a rub and got a puzzled look on her face. She yelled out something in Thai, and about 10 ladies came around. They told me to stand up, yanked down my panties, and began laughing at my little pink cunt-cage. It was SO embarrassing, but also so very uncomfortable as my dick strained, unable to respond to the excitement. Nancy made me kiss every foot around (Including a few men) and thank them for laughing at me. God, it was so sexy and so humiliating. I loved it!

We bought another round of lady drinks, I got dressed, we paid up, and left. Nancy said she was proud of me and promised me a blow job at our next stop! I was almost exploding in my cage at the thought, not to mention the thought of her soft lips and what they would feel like on me...

We hopped in another tuk-tuk and headed off into the night. Much to my surprise we didn't return to the hotel, but stopped at another street outside a bar with loud music blaring. We paid the driver and headed in. Nancy quickly took me to a booth in the back and told me to sit and wait. She called something out to the girls at the bar, and they all crowded around the bar to talk with her. All except one, who brought me a Heineken and set it down in front of me without a word.

I sipped my beer and looked around the place. A pool table, about a dozen girls of varying sizes, but all dressed pretty sexily, and a few foreign men sat around drinking their beers and looking lecherously at the young ladies. After a few minutes, Nancy came back to the table accompanied by a sexy young lady, who said something to her in Thai, and they both laughed.

Nancy sat down, and said "This is Aris--she's going to give you your blow job" I was quite surprised, but at the same time happy that I would get some relief finally. I lifted my hips as Aris slid my trousers down, and she giggled when she saw my panties. She quickly pulled my panties down with me thinking "OK, time to release the beast!" but no, she started slurping on my balls, and flicking her tongue into the tiny opening at the tip of the cage! I was in ecstasy and agony at the same time! My cock was painfully straining at the cage, but god did her mouth feel good!

After about 10 minutes, Nancy said "Enough!" and Aris giggled as she pulled my panties up, leaving my pants around my ankles. Nancy then said "You'd be a rude little boy not to return the favor" sat Aris down and pushed me to the ground. I lifted Aris's dress to find a cute pair of panties, I inhaled her musk and went to pull her panties down when Nancy handed me a condom "Here bitch, you'll want to use this"

I was confused and looked at Nancy. She leaned down and said "Stupid bitch, this is a katoey bar--these are all ladyboys. Aris has the smallest dick in here, but she's still superior to you. You're going to give her a blow job, on your knees, wearing panties, right here in the middle of the bar! Ask her nicely, and maybe she'll put the condom on herself while you suck on her balls, bitch!"

I begged Aris to please put the condom on, and she spat in my face and took the condom. I immediately started to lick and suck her little balls, they were hairless and tight, but a little bit salty, with an aroma of stale sweat. After a few minutes, I moved up and began giving her the first blow job of my life. Her dick must have been about 3-3.5 inches long, I licked it up and down and then brought the tip into my mouth, circling it slowly with my tongue. After a few minutes, Aris grabbed my hair and pulled me firmly down onto her cock, burying my nose in her little patch of pubic hair. She leaned forward and said in a distinctively male voice "Lick my balls now, bitch!" and I did.

Aris took my head firmly in her hands and began fucking my mouth, I was reminded of where we were by the catcalls coming from the other ladyboys. Aris held my head still, and I could feel her cock pulsing as she came deep in my mouth. I could feel her cum pooling in the condom and was both happy and sad that I wasn't tasting it and swallowing it.

Aris pushed me off, and Nancy said "Thank Miss Aris properly for giving you the blowjob I promised you, Bitch" I scrambled for my wallet and handed Aris THB1000 while kissing her feet and thanking her for her kindness and generosity in using me as her cum dump. I asked Nancy if I could please put my pants back on, and she nodded, with a smile.

As we left the bar, the "Girls" working called out to me inviting me to come back again for more fun. One said "Next time you sucky me, me cock bigger time 3 Aris!" and laughed.

Nancy hailed another tuk-tuk and we climbed in. I was quite relieved but also a little sad when the tuk-tuk pulled up to my hotel. Fong was there and opened the door to the hotel for us saying "Welcome back, Mr. bitch" with a smirk on his face.

Nancy and I returned to the room, and she told me to undress and shower, I was to hurry as there was still fun ahead!

I quickly disrobed and went to the bathroom to shower, Nancy entered the room, naked as the day she was born, set a bag down next to the shower, and joined me. Her body was amazing, not a hair to be seen below the waist, and flawless skin. She picked up a bar of soap and started to soap me from head to toe. She paid extra attention to my privates, making sure that they were clean. It felt amazing, but SO much torture on my poor penis as it, once again, was trying to break out of its captivity!

Nancy grabbed her bag and pulled out an enema bag. She filled it with warm water, smiled at me, and said "Bend over, bitch!" She proceeded to give me a fairly substantial enema. I cramped up several times but managed to hold it in. Once the full bag was in she slipped the nozzle out and inserted a butt plug. She hopped out of the shower, barked "Stay, bitch!" turned the water to cold, and left the bathroom, closing the door.

The next 1/2 hour was torture between the cramping and the icy cold water beating down on me, but I suffered in silence, waiting for Nancy to return.

Eventually, Nancy came back, ordering me to squat in the shower. She pulled out the plug and a flood of brown effluence evacuated my bowels. After about 4 waves, Nancy turned the water hot, and directed it at me, cleaning off all the remaining shit from my ass and legs. She handed me a big towel "Dry off then come join me, bitch!" She again left the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I entered the bedroom to find Nancy still naked facing the window, her pert little ass facing my direction. she ordered me to bend over the bed and wait "Oh great, another spanking" was my thought as I waited, my already red ass exposed and waiting.

After a few minutes, I heard Nancy approach and braced for impact. Instead, I felt my cheeks spread open, and cold liquid drizzled onto my puckered hole. "Relax, bitch" said Nancy as I felt something hard pressing against me. She slowly worked a large dildo into me and began rhythmically moving it back and forth. I could feel her body pressing into my ass and realized that she was fucking me with a strap-on.

This went on for quite a while until Nancy popped her cock out and ordered me "Turn around and suck it bitch" I did as I was told, thankful for the earlier enema as the dildo was largely clean--a little slimy lube, and a little smelly, but it didn't taste like I was sucking shit. Her strap-on was about 7 inches long and pretty decently girthy--about the same diameter as mine, give or take. I slurped it up and down, looking up into Nancy's eyes, looking for any sign of her approval. After a while, she pushed me away "That's enough, bitch!"

Nancy told me "OK bitch, you've earned a reward." She took off her strap-on and came over to me, sitting on the bed she told me to stand in front of her. I did as instructed, and she made quick work of unlocking and removing my cage, my dick quickly springing to attention.

She rolled onto her stomach and said "You have 3 minutes to cum on my ass bitch, starting NOW!"

I quickly began jerking off, furiously rubbing my dick up and down, and within 2 minutes was painting her amazing ass with a few spurts of cum, it was triple the amount I'd ever produced at one time! I was shaking in excitement and relief, barely able to stay on my feet, when Nancy laughed and said "Now lick it up, bitch!"

I dropped to my knees and licked up my mess. I was disgusted at the salty slimy taste, but at the same time overjoyed to be allowed to kiss her ass like this. I was happy to see that one of the rivulets had gone down her crack, and I lapped at her asshole with abandon, my tongue trying to force its way inside.

Once she was satisfied with my cleaning job, Nancy put my still-soft cock back in its cage and tossed me the panties. She quickly got dressed, packed away her things, and told me on the way out the door that she had enjoyed herself. I cried out "But what about the keys, Miss Nancy?" She laughed and said she'd leave them with Mr. Fong, and she was sure I'd find a way to get them back....