Brad's Fetish Emboldens Aunt Ch. 03

Story Info
Bradley's Aunt takes control of their playtime.
3.5k words
4.5
2.7k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fetishrus
fetishrus
23 Followers

Bradley walked into the kitchen the next morning. He was still clad in just his shorts and sheer tan pantyhose. Heather smiled as he sat at the table awaiting breakfast. "You look cheerful this morning Brad. I thought maybe we could have a swim together later. I want to get a bit more sun your tan makes mine look almost pale," she said laughing as she placed the fresh cooked bowl of oatmeal in front of him.

Bradley looked up at her as she seated herself across from him. Heather was wearing her familiar white bathrobe as she poured their coffee. He looked at her face noticing how good she looked in the sunlight coming through the window. Even without makeup she was one of the prettiest women he ever met. "Heather I would like that very much. I must ask Heather..., since you have an all over tan..., where do you go to work on it?" he asked while pouring a cup of coffee.

Heather giggled as she looked at Bradley. Holding her coffee cup up hiding her smile she told him, "In the backyard by the pool or sometimes on the lawn outback. I have a privacy fence and the gate is locked in front. I will warn you though..., there are two houses that have two stories on either side of my house. There are single windows in each second story that can investigate my backyard. I just don't care if they do..., it's that bit of exhibitionist in me. One of the houses is empty, it belongs to an elderly couple who have been placed in assisted living. I know their daughter Lauren she is four years older than me. She plans to sell the house and use the funds for her parents' care. The other belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Baker, they are in their mid-forties with a son your age. I think the window belongs to Kyle's room. I've seen him there looking at me sometimes. I look through it at night occasionally, seeing him in the room when the shades are up. He is a good-looking kid too..., like the one sitting across from me." Heather looked at Bradley as she stirred some butter into her oatmeal.

Bradley smiled as he said, "Wow I can't believe you let someone watch you tan naked. I've played with exhibitionism but never close to home. I've done it on trips to the beach or some of the parks but never like you do." Pouring them each a cup of coffee he looked at Heather seriously and asked, "Have you ever masturbated outside knowing you were being watched?"

Heather raised her eyebrows at his question and turned a shade red as she replied, "Yes Brad but only face down with my legs pointed away from the windows. I slowly finger myself as I lay on the lounge chair or blanket on the lawn. I admit it makes me so horny knowing I am being watched. I have wound up masturbating on days when I thought I would just tan. Maybe you would like to stroke that rod of yours outback sometime." Heather laughed as she got up to clean the table.

"Oh great..., jerk off for Kyle no thanks. I'd rather let Lauren get a good view when she is around." Bradley responded as he got up to help clear the table. Bradley walked over to the sink with the rest of the utensils. He looked over at Heather who was laughing at his remark.

Heather smiled and replied, "Exhibitionism is not a gender based activity if you truly enjoy it Brad. I will see that you get to find that out before you leave. As for Lauren young man, you might get your wish very soon. Lauren comes every two weeks to check on the house. She will be here next weekend. I must warn you she is a very good-looking woman too. She just got divorced. Lauren might jump the fence to ride that young hard cock of yours. Better than that, I think we both might be able to entice her to come over and join us in our games. Would you mind another playmate for a day or two?"

Bradley looked at her skeptically and replied, "Yeah right like we are going to seduce her by being naked in the backyard. I probably have a better chance with Kyle."

Heather laughed as she quipped, "Seduction has already been accomplished. Lauren is already a willing partner..., at least with me for now."

Bradley almost dropped the plate he was drying. He looked in amazement at his aunt closing his wide-open mouth to ask, "No way..., you two have had sex together?"

Heather turned and looked him in the eyes as she answered, "Yes Brad we have had sex, none of my fantasy kink just sex. Lauren had seen me masturbating one day and came over that evening. Well, a little talk and a little wine and we were soon in bed together. I and her found we have a lot in common too. Face it, Brad, many people are bi-sexual. Lauren and I just happen to share that trait as well as some of my fantasies. Lauren would love to explore her more kinky desires with me. I hope to add you to the mix while you are staying with me. That is if you do not mind?"

"Heather, I told you how I felt before..., I am still all in." Bradley replied.

Heather smiled looking at him, "Good let's see if you really mean that. Let's go to my bedroom." The pair entered Heather's bedroom as Bradley's eyes were staring at the bed. The covers were gone, and a white sheet covered the mattress. What had caught the young man's eyes was the shiny appearance of the sheet. Heather, noticing his curiosity, walked over to the bed and sat down as she told him, "It's a thin sheet of plastic for your test young man. The mattress cover under the sheet is waterproof too. Let's see if you are really all in. Take off those shorts and climb on the bed young stud."

Bradley lay face down on the bed in the sheer pantyhose, as Heather walked to her closet. Glancing over his left shoulder he noticed her carrying the black items and rope in her hands. They landed on the bed next to him as she stood at the edge of the mattress. Bradley remained silent as he felt the leather cuffs being secured on his ankles. Heather in silence continued as she placed cuffs around his wrists. Taking the thin rope, she slipped one through the metal ring on the cuff of his left wrist. Bradley felt his left leg being pulled back as the rope passed through the cuff on his ankle. Heather pulled the ends causing Bradley's arm and leg to extend toward each other. Bradley felt his chest slightly rise off the bed on his left side as she tied the rope ends securely. The right side followed as Bradley felt a slight strain in his secured limbs as Heather finished her rope work.

"Lift your head Brad," Heather said as the black hood was placed over his head. Bradley looked through the opening, wondering where all this was headed. He felt the zipper close encasing his head fully in the black hood. Heather stood up looking at his bound body on the bed. "Wow you look hot now Brad. I hope my fans like it as much as I do," Heather said as she walked to the dresser on the other side of the bed.

"Wait what are you talking about?" Bradley asked as he turned to look at her.

"My only fans, Brad you want to experience real exhibitionism here's your chance," she said smiling at him as she adjusted the camera on the dresser. "It's hi-def too so they will get to see that lovely boner appear as you struggle" Heather spoke as she typed away on the laptop next to the camera. Bradley felt his heart race as his breathing grew faster. Bradley was finally going to display himself in full view of people. His breathing quickened as he Lay bound on the bed. Heather looked at him once again and said, "I will be cleaning up a few things while you perform for my fans. Anything you want to ask?"

Bradley struggled as he replied, "Why the plastic?" "That's a surprise young man," she replied walking to the closet.

Heather looked at him as she came back holding her red hood. Smiling she said, "I'm a part of that surprise." She placed the hood next to the laptop. Heather walked over and patted him on the ass. Standing at the side of the bed she eyed Bradley's hooded body in full view. Bradley straining investigated the tightness of his restraints. He was at a loss for words as he lay bound on her bed. Heather looked on as he started to rock his body on the bed. She could hear him mumbling as he moved side to side. Heather reached over and pulled him over, so his front faced the camera. "There that's pose they will want," she said looking at his half erect cock.

Back at the dresser she tilted the laptop by placing a small book under it, she adjusted the screen so it could be seen from the bed. "Now you can look and see what they are looking at, as you struggle," Heather said looking at Brad. Heather finished typing on the laptop. Moving to the doorway she looked at Bradley and said, "Have a good time young man, see you soon."

Bradley stared at his image on the screen. He was now live, Heather's fans eyeing his pantyhose clad bound body in the live stream. Bradley's eyes were glued to his image as he lay bound and struggling. He wondered if it were true, was he truly on display for live viewers. The tightness of the nylon surrounding his enlarging cock excited him as he looked on. He thrust himself forward, to feel it rub the head and shaft of his young cock, as they grew along with his excitement. Soon he was fully erect and throbbing looking at the screen. The image of his young body prone on the bed was intoxicating. Finally, someone was watching him but who and how many crossed his mind. The wetness of his precum hit his skin under the nylon as he struggled. The front of the hose easily displaying the wetness seeping through it on the screen. Bradley's moaning filled the room as he began to feel frustration at how tight the bondage was.

It was many minutes later that Heather came back to the bedroom. Bradley was breathing heavily straining on the bed his pantyhose soaked in precum at his crotch. "Well from the state of your cock I would say you had quite the adventure so far," she said giggling as she grabbed the red hood. Bradley looked on as she covered her head and secured the hood in place. Taking off her robe she stood totally naked next to the dresser. Bradley tried to see what she was up to as she walked past. He could not see her enter the closet and return with the red ball gag.

Bradley struggled as the gag was placed between his lips through the hood. "HEY..., MMNNPPPHHH!" he cried out as Heather secured it in place.

Heather waved to the camera as she walked back to the dresser and picked up a bottle of baby oil. Soon after Bradley felt the oil being poured over him as Heather rubbed it on his chest first. She rubbed down the front of his body covering the hose and his skin underneath. Her hand rubbed his straining cock causing him to moan loudly. Bradley was wondering what her plans were as she finished. He struggled as she placed him back in a face-down position on the bed. He groaned when Heather began sliding him over the plastic on the bed. The feeling of the oil and the slickness under his cock against the plastic made him crazy with pleasure. Heather waved to her fans as she turned the youth in circles on her bed. Bradley heard her laughing as she spun him slowly so the viewers could get a good look at him. Heather brought him to a stop as she climbed on the bed next to him. Bradley looked up at the screen directly in front of him over on the dresser. He could see his oil covered body along with the red ball gag. Heather lay next to him spreading her legs facing the camera in her red hood.

"Take a good look at us, who do you want to use first?" Heather asked the viewers spreading her legs wide as she oiled her breasts. Bradley watched her rub her large hard nipples while his cock ached at the sight of his aunt on the screen. Heather ran the oil over her open pussy and set the bottle on the bed. Bradley could not believe his eyes as she rubbed her oiled-up pussy for the viewers. Heather moaned on the bed next to him causing Bradley to lay motionless looking at the screen. Bradley could not believe she was masturbating for the viewers. He felt his body slide a bit as she fingered harder and moaned louder. Heather was lost in the image on screen too as she looked at her nephew bound and gagged next to her. Bradley's body shook against her as she screamed loudly during her orgasm. Heather lay back waiting on her body to recover from her euphoric orgasm. Bradley wondered what she would do next as she slowly sat up.

"I think this young man should be rewarded, don't you guys?" she spoke in a soft sexy tone as she knelt next to Bradley. Heather pushed him to his side once more facing the camera again. The gag was removed from his mouth and tossed to the end of the bed. Bradley froze as his aunt leaned over and licked his cock through the oily pantyhose. She reached inside straightening his shaft under the nylon and began stroking him. Heather reached down and grabbed his testicles squeezing gently, she whispered, "Understand something now..., if I do something to you..., I will never feel guilty if you let me do it to you. I will treat you as my slave going forward, and in return for obedience I shall reward you. I think it would be appropriate for you to refer to me as mistress from now on. Is that understood slave?"

Bradley looked at her with a sense of fear and confusion and whispered, "Yes mistress."

"You'll get your turn to do whatever you wish to me, within reason in return for indulging me," Heather said, looking at his face in the hood. His mind raced now at the thought of being able to use his aunt as he wished, if he just indulged her wishes. That thought was too powerful to make him say no to her. Heather noticed the change in his eyes wondering what his plans might be for her as Bradley cast a wicked grin her way. "Well, should I reward you slave?" she asked in her normal tone.

"Thank you, please do Mistress," he replied curious about his reward.

"Your cock is so pretty I think it deserves a ravishing from my lips. You have pleased me and my viewers today, I shall return the favor," she told everyone. Bradley could not believe she was offering a blowjob. The hardcore nature of their games now only made him more eager for her to begin. Heather removed her hand from under the pantyhose and pulled them away from him. Kneeling beside him she used the fingernail of her right index finger puncturing the nylon. The feeling of freedom came as she ripped open the crotch freeing his aching cock. Heather leaned over and placed her lips next to his engorged mushroom head. He strained against his restraints as she grabbed his balls softly. "Such as nice cock for a slave, it might actually please me to excite it?" she said pressing her tongue to the wet slit at the tip. Bradley felt like he was on fire as she licked the head of his cock. Bradley closed his eyes feeling almost as if his cock would burst any second now. Again, who was his aunt he thought as she orally worked his member. The precum mixed with her saliva bathed his cock inside her mouth.

He suddenly strained to look at her as she stopped. "Do you actually think a Mistress rewards a slave without a bit more of servitude?" she said in her menacing tone again.

"No Mistress," Brad replied as she reached over him undoing the ropes. Heather tossed the ropes off the bed and sat down on the edge.

"Lie across my lap and present that fine ass of yours, slave." she demanded. Brad kind of figured out what was going to happen as he lay across her lap. "You shall count and if you move any at all, we begin again from zero, understood?" she asked as she ran her right hand across the round cheeks covered by nylon in front of her.

SMACK. "One," Bradley sounded out. SMACK. "Two," Bradley spoke after the swat across his round cheek. The count continued Bradley feeling the sting under the nylon on his ass after each hit. He squirmed and awaited the third swat.

"Oh..., a slave must not move during punishment, am I right slave?" Heather spoke with a wicked grin as she looked at him staring back at her.

"Yes Mistress," he replied. It was quickly followed by the sound of her hand on his ass..., SMACK. Bradley felt the sting as she put a bit more force in the swat. "One," he cried out. No more mishaps and nine more swats later, Heather had Brad on his back lying straight up and down on the bed.

"Hands behind your head slave," Heather ordered Bradley as she stood at the foot of the bed. "Spread your legs and prepare yourself for your mistress," she commanded. Bradley watched as Heather slowly climbed on the bed between his legs. His heart raced as she moved over his body slowly lying on top of him. He felt his hard on against her flesh as she slowly ran her oily body over his.

"Fuck," he whispered as she slipped up and down over him. Heather raised up positioning her pussy over his hard cock. Bradley looked up at her in shock as he felt her reach back and guide him inside her. Slowly Heather rode his young cock the feel of her inner warmth surrounded his shaft. Heather looked in his eyes as she began to moan riding him on the bed. Bradley lay as ordered letting her take charge as she fucked him. The feeling of her riding him excited him just a bit more than viewing her naked flesh above him. Heather's breasts shining in oil were moving in rhythm with her hips as she rode his cock. They both filled the room with their moans as the screen captured their oiled bodies connecting on the bed. Heather's fans were indeed being given a rare treat, very rare if they knew who her partner was. Bradley couldn't hold out any longer feeling his cum fill Heather's pussy as she collapsed on top of him.

A few minutes passed as she lay on Bradley looking at the screen and their bodies. Slowly she removed herself from the bed and went to the laptop. "Hope you enjoyed the show please tell your friends," Heather said shutting down the live stream. Turning, Heather looked at Bradley as he sat up removing the hood. Heather did the same as he looked at her with a sheepish smile.

"I hope you were not disappointed?" he asked, looking at her. To Bradley's surprise she lunged onto the bed and began tickling him causing them to roll on the oily plastic. Bradley was laughing so hard he teared up as she continued. Heather stopped and lay on top of him once again, shocking him as her mouth covered his.

Heather and Bradley kissed deeply as he wrapped his arms around her. "My little slave boy I couldn't be happier I know now you truly love me," she said. Grabbing his hand, she pulled him from the bed and walked him into the shower with her. The two soon scrubbed each other kissing frequently under the warm spray. Heather was drying her hair when she told Bradley, "Okay one more day of play tomorrow, next week I will be busy at work. They are calling us all in for a big project. I promise next weekend will be worth it." she told him.

Bradley smiled as he replied, "If it's anything like today I can't wait." The pair spent the rest of Saturday by the pool and having pizza delivered for supper. An evening of a movie on Netflix followed prior to bedtime.

fetishrus
fetishrus
23 Followers