Brad's Life Altering Events Pt. 01

Story Info
Finding out more about myself than ever before.
3.7k words
4.25
8.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: This story is based on the events of my life. For privacy reasons I have changed the names of the people involved, location, and any other details of events that happened that might reveal identities of anyone involved. This is my first story on here hopefully you all enjoy let me know how I did. Would love all the feedback I can get.

*****

Now to give a little backstory of brad, brad was your average freshman in college barely able to smoke (18) and still so far away from easily obtaining the booze that sustained his boring existence. Brad had a slim frame that bordered on girly and had the right curves in all the right places which he thought was odd for a guy. He was 5'9" slim boyish face with a few feminine features, like girly dark brown eyes and eyelashes, soft smooth lips. He had medium dark brown hair with a trimmed beard. He had just enrolled at Speariton University home of the State Champion Spearmen. It was located in a decently sized town in the northeast called Speariton, it was no New York City or Boston but bigger than say Salem Mass. Brad was so excited to get out of his small town and get as far away as he could from his family and everyone he knew back in the North West. After graduation everyone of his friends either just shut him out of their lives or had gotten girlfriends and had no time for him. The only one of his friends who would talk to him was John who was on the football team with him his senior year. Who wasn't necessarily regarded as a close friend but when you are bored you will do anything right? John was really only there because his girlfriend Jackie had just left him because she just found out he got in to a different school than her. Which just so happened to be where brad was going, see brad wasn't nervous cause he thought he would have his friend at least if he needed someone and vice versa. He got even more excited when he found out they were in the same dorm just one floor up from him.

The trip was relatively easy having a Nissan Pathfinder, it made packing my games, movies, clothes, computer, and TV easy. Lugging it all upstairs by myself sucked, I was on the third floor room number 39 which awkwardly was at the end of the hall with the "study" area which wasn't bad it probably could have fit 35 people and had some couches, even a 2 burner stove and a small oven and microwave. My room used to be a janitors work area but they remodeled the basement and that became their own little dungeon down there. It wasn't bad it was actually bigger than the single dorms were and more privacy for any college girls he found out there. Moving in three weeks before school started gave him time to get a lay of the land and do some work study at the University to make some extra cash. He helped with janitor work mopping cleaning the bathrooms at 12.50 an hour wasn't too bad for showing up early. I would usually just work for about 3 hrs. a day and then walk around town.

The next day was a real surprise. Not expecting anyone to show up for at least another couple of days who else but John walks thru the door he almost hits his head on the doorway because of his 6'3" stature. I tell him hi and we catch up for a bit before he goes to put his stuff away. I finish work and hit the dorm shower to clean off, as I get out John comes out of the elevator and yells at me to wait up so I wait there still a little wet from the shower with just a towel around my waist protecting my tiny cock, every girl I had ever been with has told me that I have a tiny cock it's only 5"inches a little below average but enough to get the job done.

Once John catches up to me he asks "Hey so you got me thinking since you have been here an extra couple of days than me want to show me around"

Kind of shocked by that I said yes, sort of a little girly like but John hadn't noticed. See the thing was I had never been interested in guys but hanging out with John all summer started to give me some interesting feelings for him that I didn't quite understand and had been meaning to ask him before I had left town. When John wasn't around I had felt lost and a little lonely like I had missed my ex when she went on her trip with her parents. She had left me at graduation night saying she couldn't do long distance, you know the one the girls always say when they are trying to be nice when we all know they are going to go to college and find someone better. He said thanks told me to meet him at around 5pm so we could go eat dinner and see the town.

After that I started to get dressed and get ready I spiked my hair in a fauxhawk style which made me look even more girly. Put on my black skinny levies that make my legs look good and a tight bright blue undershirt with a dull red and black flannel and my black vanns. With my few tattoos I wasted my money on and the gauges and the way my hair made my face look I looked very girly if it wasn't for the beard you could put some make up on me and I might look like girl. It was 4:55pm so I headed for the elevator and got Downstairs first and sat there waiting. Checked my phone and it was 5:03pm and then I heard the elevator Bing when it reaches a floor. There he was all 6'3" of him. He was handsome had that trimmed beard and a strong jaw and strong piercing blue eyes, with short dirty blonde hair. He wore some regular fit blue jeans with some grey and white sneakers, a tight fighting under armor shirt. Be was built as I was a wide receiver I needed to be able to Bob and weave and make cut backs and all that so I was slender but John he was a linebacker so he needed to be built and strong he was, I had seen him in the showered his arms were the size of my legs and he had the best looking six pack I had ever seen.

Once he walked up to me he said "wow man you look greats"

Shocked I looked at him and smiled and said "thanks, you ready to go?"

He looked Down at me and smiled and nodded his head, so we walked from campus to downtown cause I heard that's where all the best food is. We walked and talked for about a half hour about whatever would pop into are heads. The more I was around John the more he made me feel comfortable. We got to a place called "Soul on FIRE" it was a Brazilian grill. We both sat down at are table I ordered a water and John ordered a beer shocked I thought it was a joke. But then he pulled out his I.D. and the guy looked at it and said sure thing so throughout dinner I pestered him about it, he said it was a gift but that he could get me one, see I was depressed and found beer and alcohol made everything better. We talked about everything from sports to love with what felt like some flirtation.

After dinner we walked around downtown hit some smoke shops looked at pipes for everything. Went into some local clothing stores and some pawn shops. At one of the clothing stores we walked by some of the girls area and John pointed at something and said I would look good in it at we just laughed. Finally we decided it was getting late and decided to head back to campus. On the way there we found this pick up game of football and asked if we could play, boy they didn't know what they were getting into see John was also are backup QB too so he was just throwing it all over the place and I was catching all of it. Afterwards everyone asked if we were on the team we both said no but said we were going to tryout.

Once we got back I told him I was going to take another shower after working up that sweat and told him don't be a freak and spy on me I immediately turned away in shame and thought what the he'll was I thinking? Whatever hopefully he doesn't think anything of it. Halfway thru the shower I thought I heard a door open or closed so I asked if anyone was there got no reply so I just continued with it. After the shower I got a text from John saying he had more beer in his dorm and asked if I wanted to come up. I told him no said some excuse like had to work or something. He called me a teased so I told him fine I'll be up soon.

In sweats and a baggy shirt I knocked on his door and as soon as he opened the door I could smell the beer he was holding and a little bit on his breath he pulled me in and slammed the door said we were the only ones he so who cares. After I sat down he thru me a Cold Smoke a classic back where were from.

After a while and a few beers, I asked him "man, how did you get so good at all this?"

"What do you mean Brad? What am I not great at I mean come on its me were talking about right?" he said

"That's what I'm talking about right there! Your always so confident, and you always manage to get what you want, you have a fake I.D. once school starts up all the girls will be all over you and you were even smart enough to get into Harvard. Why in the hell did you choose this place?" honestly wondering why he did he was smart enough to go wherever he wanted why a school like this?

He laughed at me for a good long minute or two before he said anything then once he got his breath back he said "oh man you? You are good dude, I wish I got whatever I wanted otherwise I wouldn't be single. And honestly I don't get what I want cause I want you."

I spit out my beer and instantly my mind was racing did he really just say all that? He wants me why what's so special about me? Confused I asked him "Why on earth would you want someone as fucked up as me?"

His response shocked me even more. "honestly I don't know I just know that I like spending time with you, and the way you make me feel. It's crazy your always there for me. No matter what I go thru. And honestly you have a body that most girls would dream off. I know you always waited until after everyone was gone in the showers after practice but I saw you a couple of times. And I have to say you have an ass that girls would be jealous of it's the perfect bubble butt. I might have jacked off o e time watching you and the way you would rub that ass it was so hot."

All I could say was "you did what? Why didn't you tell me? I wanted to talk to you about this I wanted to say all this to you."

He said sorry and tried to change the subject by asking me "hey you said you wanted a fake I.D. what would you do for it?"

I tell him anything, he reaches over opens another beer takes a gulp of it and a little bit of it drips from his lips thru his beard and down his chin and I started to feel weird. I noticed my cock started to grow thank God I was wearing sweatpants to hide the growing pole in my pants. I don't know if he somehow saw it or what but he asked me a question that changed the night.

"would you suck my cock and be my girl tonight if I can get you one? Don't worry I won't take your ass, I don't have any lube. It's been a while and I just need to get off you know, I won't cum in your mouth or on your face. I have a towel right here what do you say do me a favor and I do you one?"

WHAT DID HE SAY??????????? "look John I like you a lot but this is all new to me, I kind of want to take it slow I mean I haven't even kissed a guy befoo"

When out of nowhere he grabs me by my face and kisses me, at first just on the lips passionately then slowly his tongue pried my lips open and slowly started to discover the inside of my mouth. It felt so wonderful , it left me shocked and breathless. For the first time in my life I felt cared for and useful and appreciated. I could taste the beer on his tongue it made it all the more sexier and slowly I could feel my cock hardening in excitement and anticipation.

After are quick make out session he asks me "ok, how bout now?"

"I can't, I'm not ready, that was wonderful and all but it's just too soon maybe later ok? I promise." Trying to be cute.

He tells me "sorry that's just not good enough tonight." Then he picks me up and throws me onto his bed and pins my hands down and sits on my chest, which at that point I have a snowballs Chance in hell of getting out. "tonight, hrm is going... ugh to be the first blowjob of your life bitch."

"John, uh what the hell are doing you can't do this. Just get off of me and I won't tell anyone ok man?" I said shocked as I never expected this was how my night was going to turn out. Trying to get up was futile he had me pinned down, and unable to get any leverage made trying to lift him up nearly impossible.

Slowly he unzipped his pants and one leg at a time he pinned me at the neck and took his pants off and switched legs and threw off his pants and boxers leaving a semi hard cock flopping in front of my face. Even semi hard it was bigger than mine, it was probably about 6 inches and at least twice as thick as mine. He laid it on my lips and started slapping me in the face with it.

"You are going to suck my cock boy, I know you want to I see it in your eyes the way you are just watching it slap you. Yeah that's right I stopped pushing you down once I got my pants off and you saw it. Oh and don't think I didn't notice your own hard cock when I threw you on the bed and sat on you. Just go with it otherwise I will force it in there. Ok? And I think I might have to give you a new name now, Oh boy won't that be fun haha."

"John I told you I can't, please just stop please. I don't want to do this with you right now please don't." I said trying to have him let me go, this had gone way too far and I had to try and get out of it.

Pinned down he slowly force his cock against my lips and said, "oh Brad this could have gone easy, I even had a nice girl named picked out for you. You are now going to be called Lizzie. Oh and you are going to like it right?"

And before I could protest he shoved the head of his cock in my mouth, I nearly chocked on it, it was so big. He slowly started to push in deeper inch by inch and I could feel the rest of his cock growing in my mouth stretching it out, in full length it was probably 7.5 inches. It reached my tongue and I felt a gooey liquid coming from the tip of his penis and thought is that his precum. I licked it and it tasty really salty with a little sweet after taste. Oh my god I thought, I am licking his cock and just tasted his precum, what am I doing? Sudden he went all the way to the back of my throat and then pulled out and got off me and sat down next to me and grabbed his cock with one hand and started to jerk it and started to take off my clothes, he must have broken me cause I didn't right him and actually helped him.

Once naked he grabbed the back of my head and slowly pulled it down close to his cock he must have seen me smile or something cause he let go halfway and let me just crawl to his cock. He broke me I was his and there was nothing I could do about it, and part of me wanted this. Something deep down made me want to be raped, or maybe just to be with a guy. It was so confusing, the only thing I know is that I had a cock staring me in the face. I licked up his cock slowly swirling my tongue around his enormous cock head, only to lightly blow on it. After a while of teasing him like that I slowly started to take his cock into my mouth and swirl my tongue around his head as it went in and out. Slowly inch by inch he went deeper and deeper into my mouth till he hit my gag reflex. He kept trying to go deeper and I just kept trying Not to gag soon I was drooling from all sides of my mouth from the mouth fucking with my hands I started to work the part of his cock I couldn't get with my mouth, he must have enjoyed it cause he started to pick up speed and moan. With one hand I wiped off some slobber from my chin and rubbed it all over his balls and started juggling and twisting them, it must have felt good cause he start to moan even loader and say that name. "Lizzie". "Lizzie". My new name... I liked the sound of that. WHAT the fuck has happened to me I'm sucking a cock. I'm being called a girl and liking it and what the hell is that? Am I still hard? Even while being forced to suck his cock.

After a few minutes of being throat punished by his enormous cock, I felt him tense up. His moans became louder and more violent. And his cock started to twitch, I thought ok he's going to pull out soon. Then he grabbed the back of my head and held me down. Suddenly a hot stream of cum shot into my mouth it tasted sweet I liked it... but some of it went down my throat and I tried hard not to gag. John said "hold it all in you mouth I want to see it all please?" still under his spell I did what he asked, he shot three more huge streams of juicy cum into my mouth, after the second one some of it leaked out the sides of my mouth and dribbled down my chin. "now open I want to see and don't swallow your new daddy has a surprise for you." So I did what I was told, slowly opening my mouth embarrassed and blushing the entire time. Once I opened all the way he shot a steady stream off hot piss all over me. Then told me to swallow I did and tried my hardest not to gag.

"you did so good Lizzie, I'm impressed. But you have a mess to clean up oh ya that's your job now. Well I'm gonna clean. See you when I get back. Oh ya and don't forget to clean up." He said as he left to take a shower with that body that was shaped by a god.

I did what I was told, and when I went to take a shower I was still hard, so I stroked my cock and played with my self at what just happened. I felt my cock burn and then I shot one of the best orgasms I ever had. Slowly falling to the floor I just let the water spray over me and thought about what I just did. DID I really like John? Did he just rape me? Did I let him? Did I like it? Sitting there in the water my tears blended into the water pouring over me. After taking an incredibly long shower I tried off and returned to his room, I just opened it as he left it open for me. With only his desk light on I walked all the way over to him he pulled me down, turned off the light and started to cuddle me. Kissing me on the neck and cheek, he then whispered into my earth words that would change my next year and a half. "Lizzie you are mine, until I don't want you, you are mine. After school I will need a little relaxing haha. And whenever else I need you too. Soon I will take your ass. And no you don't have a say. Lizzie you are going to be my personal bitch. And I can already tell your gonna like it cause your already getting hard again. So goodnight lizzie I love you." He kissed me on the cheek and he held me all night. And I just laid there trying not to cry... trying didn't say I succeed.