Brad's Return Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple's dominant lover returns to their life, with a twist!
7.8k words
3.76
28.1k
34
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,195 Followers

******************************************************

This is a continuation of the "Brad's Suggestion" stories I wrote a while back. It has similar cuckold and bisexuality themes, along with some lesbian and light BDSM fun thrown in. It emerged from my never-ending desire to put off the real work I should be doing. I hope you enjoy. Comments are always welcome, although seriously it you hate all the themes, just move on, it obviously wasn't written for you.

*******************************************************

I was sitting at my desk working when my wife came up behind me and spoke into my ear.

"I have some amazing news!"

As she said this, she spun my chair around and sat on my lap.

She looked at me with the expression of an excited little kid on Christmas morning. She leaned into me, pressing her breasts into my chest and whispered into my ear, "Brad is moving back."

Four simple words that change everything. She leaned back and just stared at me. The excitement in her look told me all I needed to know. My heart rate immediately jumped, and my cock immediately started to harden.

Sara didn't speak, she just ran a hand down my chest, across my stomach and grabbed my crotch. My hard on was at 80% and she rubbed me to 100%. She smiled at me and said "I see you know what that means!" as she leaned in and kissed me while she rubbed me.

She broke the kiss and spoke to me, "He expects a call from you at 3pm today. Make the needed arrangements as he arrives in two days. I told him he was welcome to live here and that we are ready to make him welcome, comfortable, and happy in any and every way he desires."

With that she slid off of me, unzipped my pants pulled out my dick and started to stroke it. I moaned in pleasure. Sara continued, "He told me to stroke you, and let you cum but absolutely nothing else. My mouth and pussy are his once again. Your wife is going to be a slut again and a real man is going to fuck me again. He said you will cum just thinking about his big cock fucking my married pussy. He said you would cum even faster if I remind you how good his cock felt in your faggot mouth right after he had fucked me. Is that right my sissy cuckold, are you going to cum to those thoughts?"

She stroked me slow and strong, and my cock quickly answered her as my cum shot out. I just groaned and continued to spew cum as she stroked even harder.

"Isn't that funny, Brad was right again. You came practically on command. You know that when he gets here and relights your sissy self it will be great. I am going to return to being his devoted slut, and you his submissive sissy. And we both will be happy. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I hadn't called Sara, Mistress, in a long while. After Brad took both of us and became our Master, I was required to call my wife Mistress. Brad was a student of my wife's who went from suggesting she wear a sexy outfit to class to being the center of our lives in under 48 hours.

Sara became his, and I became theirs, although mostly his. We were shared with his roommates, and I was shared with quite a few others. Brad and Sara became lovers, but Brad was always in charge. She melted into being his easily and enthusiastically. It didn't take much for him to unlock my submissive side and turn me into a man pleasing sissy. Brad was Brad, and both Sara and I were basically powerless in his wake.

Brad dominated us for almost 2 years until he moved away to go to graduate school. My service to him continued as occasionally he would text me to have me go serve a man. I would go, suck and get fucked, and report back to Brad that I left the man satisfied. I was literally unable to say no to his commands and always craved the next text even though it was humiliating to be his sissy pawn.

Sara was devastated when Brad moved. For the first year she visited him about once a month, giving herself fully to him. More recently they only got together 3-4 times a year. She seemed at peace with that arrangement.

Sara also went once a month to the visit Brad's former roommate, Steve, where she submitted to him for an overnight. I would drive her and pick her up, and in-between, Brad's former roommate would use my wife as his BDSM sub and fuck toy. He had a dungeon in his basement and often would share Sara with others. He would film much of the session and make highlight videos and send them to Brad and others. I was one of the others and I would always masturbate and explode watching my wife get dominated.

Sara never missed a session and often told me about the high demands that were put on her, but it was not an emotional thing for her. She liked the domination, the abuse, and the rough sex. A trip to Steve's was like going to the gym for her, pain and gain!

But her visits with Brad were much more important and meaningful. Sara loved Brad, both as his willing slut but also emotionally. He was the one in charge and she always deferred to him, but their relationship had a loving side, at least in Sara's mind. When she would return from a visit to Brad, she would often be happy about the experience, but sad about having to say goodbye. However, she returned from a visit a few weeks earlier and seemed in an especially good mood. I can only assume now that she knew he was finalizing his plans to move back.

I had my phone in my hand and dialed Brad at 2:59. He answered without saying hello.

"Hey Faggot, you ready to be my full-time bitch again."

"Yes, Sir."

"Get naked and start stroking yourself."

I did as instructed.

"Now, tell me how excited you are to have a real man fucking your wife again!"

"It excites the both of us, Sir."

"Yes, it does, doesn't it? And you can't wait to get on your sissy knees and worship my cock, can you?"

"It will be fantastic to return to my proper place as your cock sucking bitch, Sir."

"You close to cumming?"

"Yes, Sir. But I won't without your permission."

"Good faggot. Never cum without my permission. So, your wife offered your house as my new residence. You good with that?"

"Yes, Sir. Whatever is best for you and Sara is best for me."

"I will take over your bedroom and fuck your wife, and I have a few other surprises in store for both of you." He said cryptically, "and you are just going to let it happen, is that what you are saying?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You aren't much of a man, are you?"

"No sir."

"What are you then?"

"I am a submissive sissy and your cuckold bitch."

"Yes, you are. So, beg me to move in, fuck your wife anytime I want, and return you to your natural submissive sissy state."

"Sir, please take over the house as it is YOUR house, I will clean and cook and take care of it, but you will absolutely be the man of the house. So please move in and take your rightful place. And my wife is yours to have any way, any time. I beg you to fuck her often and use her for your pleasure, which will bring her so much pleasure, while also making me happy. Lastly, please accept me as your fully obedient, fully submissive sissy. I will gladly serve you in any way. Please, please use my mouth and ass for your pleasure and the pleasure of your friends and associates. I beg you to make all of this happen. ANYTHING I can do to make this a reality will be my pleasure."

"Start by cumming to the idea of me fucking your wife, in your bed, while you watch. Tell me what you will see and cum as you finish the story."

"I see you slowly running your hands over my wife's body and then telling her to strip while you watch and enjoy. She gets naked for you, and you return your hands to enjoy her body without a layer of clothes. You start sucking on her breasts while fingering her. This was the way you made her yours the first time, and it will jump start her devotion to you this time also. You give her the first orgasm this way and then as she is still not fully down from the pleasure, you strip and push her back onto the bed and enter her. She gasps from the size of your cock as it touches her places that she misses. She starts crying from arousal and happiness. You slowly fuck her with strength and obvious dominance. You bring her to a second orgasm, and she just keeps begging you to keep going. You grab her ankles and put them on your shoulder and drive your cock even deeper into her. As you approach your ejaculation you ask her a simple question: "Are you mine?" She answers with a simple answer: "always.". You pick up your pace and together you both cum. Her third orgasm is like an earthquake as her whole-body trembles and shakes and you just enjoy the wonderful sensation of depositing your seed deep in her pussy. You both enjoy the pleasure for a while and then collapse together and she holds you tight and tells you she loves you and is yours completely. You kiss her and tell her, "I know" and you both drift off to sleep."

"Well told cuck, did you cum?"

"When you both did, it was amazing. Thank you for allowing it."

"I might just have to use that as my script for when I arrive in two days. A few final instructions: (1) be fully obedient to any message you receive from me, or command from your wife, (2) absolutely no sex between you and my lover, and (3) at the end of each day, I want you to stroke yourself to the edge, hold yourself on that edge for at least 10 minutes, and then immediately take an ice cold shower without cumming. If your wife, and any of her friends, would like to watch, of course entertain them. Do you understand these commands?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good boy. I will arrive in two days, and I look forward to returning your wife to her submissive slut status and you to your submissive sissy status. And I am sure you both crave the same. Have a good two days stroking yourself and re-preparing yourself to be my mindless, fully obedient sissy faggot."

"We greatly look forward to your arrival, Sir."

After I said that, Brad simply hung up on me. I was hard again thinking about my soon-to-be sissy cuckold status but decided to get busy with other things and save my first edging experience until later. I needed to clean out the second stall of the garage for Brad's car. In fact, I had many chores to do to get ready for his arrival.

As I was walking to the garage, Sara asked me how my conversation went. I said it went well, that Brad was looking forward to her returning to her submissive slut status, and I told her I recommitted myself to being the fully obedient, sissy cuckold for the household. I then told her about my requirement to edge myself each day and Brad's suggestion that I do it for her, and/or her friend's entertainment.

"That is a great idea. I will call Julie and Petra and invite them over for dinner and a show. And you can make us that dinner and you can be the show!" She laughed and headed to the family room. Little did we know this was Brad's plan all along and the show part of the evening was going to be way more than we expected.

I didn't even get a chance to say 'yes, Mistress' before she was gone. The inclusion of Julie and Petra would make for a very arousing evening. Julie has been my wife's best friend for years and she is fully aware of my cuckold status as she has dominated me, and I have sucked off her husband numerous times. Julie has submitted to Brad numerous times before and I sometimes think she wishes Brad would take her as his primary slut.

Petra will be a wildcard. She is a woman my wife met through yoga and is fit, and sexy as all hell, and just a bit out there in the usual yoga way. She owns the yoga studio my wife goes to. I think it will be interesting to see how she reacts to learning that our household is quite a bit different than typical.

I got working on cleaning the garage, then ran to the store to get dinner supplies and started making the preparations for our dinner and a show night. Sara stayed mostly in the family room and texted with her friends and Brad. I was in the kitchen making the meal when she came in pulling the suitcase. "The suitcase" contained my sissy clothes. She put it in front of me and said, "Julie wants you wearing the maid outfit, she finds that one most amusing."

"Yes, Mistress"

"I told Petra about the whole situation, and she is very excited about seeing the evening unfold. She said she always got the feeling that you were gay, and that this explains her instinct."

My wife truly enjoyed humiliating me, and while it should have been grounds for divorce, it just made me more loyal to her. I was a humiliation junkie. By typical standards no husband would entertain his wife's friends by masturbating, via the command of his wife's dominant lover, but I was not a typical husband. I was a submissive, obedient, sissy fag for a husband who would do as commanded.

"Change now, and give me your clothes, they will no longer be necessary as you will only be wearing sissy clothes from now on. Did Brad tell you we have been discussing having you transition into a full-blown sissy? You know, wear only girl's clothes and get breast implants. You are already a submissive sissy girl mentally; we might as well make it physical too!"

"I will do as commanded." Was all I could think to respond as my brain was flooded with thoughts and images of me making such a transition. I remained silent, like an obedient sissy always does, as I changed into the maid outfit. The frilly panties that went with the outfit barely contained my dick and balls and before my wife left the room, she came over and squeezed them hard. It hurt and was arousing at the same time. That pretty much described our entire relationship since Brad came into our lives.

"Well, I guess we will have to decide whether you keep a bit of your manhood, or go fully sissy! Either way, you don't get a say in the matter. Brad and I will make the decision and you will be obedient to it."

What Sara didn't know was that was not actually going to be the case. It was not her that was going to making decisions with Brad. Decisions were going to be made, but not by me, and not by Sara.

"Of course, Mistress."

"My friends arrive in 15, so dinner in 45, have a nice bottle of wine for us to drink and be ready to serve us the wine, and your manhood, as soon as they arrive!" Sara found this amusing and laughed as she walked out.

I went back to work getting dinner ready and found a nice bottle of Pino Grigio in our wine fridge. I was just opening it as I heard voices in the family room. I put three glasses and the wine on a tray and went to serve my Mistress and her friends.

"Fuck he is hilariously pathetic!" Julie commented as I entered. She always found my humiliation to be funny. Petra just put her hand over her mouth. I took a deep breath, and addressed the group, "Mistresses, I have wine for you and dinner will be ready in 30 minutes. I will serve you fully, so just sit back and relax. Mistress Julie it is always good to see you again, and Mistress Petra, welcome to our house. If any of you have anything you want or need, I am here to provide it."

"Oh, he is perfect!" Petra exclaimed, "you have no idea how excited I am for this evening's festivities!" We all thought she was speaking about dinner and my show, but in reality. she was looking forward to a different plan for the evening. A plan she had helped set-up.

I went ahead and poured the wine for Sara and waited for her to take a sip and approve. She did, and then I poured for Petra, then Julie. As I handed Julie her glass, she pointed to the floor in front of her. I put the bottle on the end table and knelt.

"Begin."

We both knew what she meant. I knelt further over and started to kiss and massage her feet. She had kicked off her shoes upon arrival. This was the most common way I served Julie, although she also liked to watch me suck off her husband. I had a bit of a foot fetish, although mine actually revolved around hot footwear, versus feet themselves. But nonetheless, I focused on bringing pleasure to Julie as my preferences were completely irrelevant.

Julie initiated a conversation with Petra about what she would want from me. They discussed options without regard to me being present (as it should be when a slave is involved) and concluded that she was very much looking forward to watching me masturbate. She admitted that she found it oddly arousing to watch a man play with himself. Sara explained that tonight I would do that but not be allowed to finish because we were obeying Brad's wishes, but in the future Petra would be free to create her own set of rules for me and that I would be made available to her on a regular basis in order to amuse and entertain her.

Petra responded, "That sounds about right." It was an odd response, but none of us pursued it further. Petra would definitely pursue it later.

After about 10 minutes of this, Sara jumped in and dismissed me to go finish the meal. As I broke contact with Julie's feet, I thanked her for allowing me to serve. As I stood, she told me to stand in front of her and spread my legs slightly. Then she did what I knew was coming, she squeezed my balls like my wife had earlier. It was hard enough to hurt, AND hard enough to make me aroused! She smiled at me and said, "now you can leave."

"Thank you, Mistress Julie" I said. I started to leave when Petra spoke.

"Unfucking believable. He just took that without complaint, and actually thanked you!" Petra was obviously interested in the dynamic that played out. "He worships your feet and you reward him with a squeeze where it counts, and he says 'thank you,' he truly whipped, isn't he?"

Julie decided to demonstrate. "Come back faggot." I did as commanded.

"Ask me to squeeze you again, but this time ask me to do it harder."

"Yes, Mistress Julie. I would like to show my devotion to you by receiving another squeeze and please make it harder so that Petra sees I am truly a fully obedient sissy slave."

I positioned myself and while I knew it would hurt somewhat, my rapid breathing and heart rate were because the arousal side was so high. I didn't once consider protesting or not complying. If Julie wanted it to happen, it was going to happen.

Julie rose and came right up to me. She reached out and fondled my junk. "Does sissy boy want me to show Petra how obedient you are?"

My dick was getting hard, but I stayed focused on my obedience. "Yes, Mistress Julie."

"Count to three and we will show her that this is one of our favorite rituals, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress. I always show my obedience this way." With that I started to count, "one, two, three..." Boom she squeezed my balls and held the squeeze longer this time. Once again the arousal was bigger than the pain. My dick was now fully hard and jutting out of the fabric trying to hold it in.

Petra looked amused watching this unfold. I figured it was because she was not as naturally cruel and dominating as Julie, but I was soon this was not the case at all. She jumped in.

"Can I do it?" That caught me off guard, but I recovered quickly and as Julie said "be our guest" I repositioned myself in front of Petra. She stood right in front of me. Her tight, yoga body was very hot, but it was the way she looked me up and down like I was a piece of meat that was most alluring. "Ask nicely, and perhaps my squeeze will actually make you cum!"

"Please Mistress Petra, take your turn. I will gladly endure it for you!"

Petra surprised all of us and came around the back of me. She leaned into me and spoke softly into my ear, "I figured I better be back here in case you do cum like the little sissy bitch you are!" She then reached between my legs and slowly grabbed my balls. She found her grip and started to squeeze. She found a tension that was uncomfortable for me, but didn't truly hurt. She maintained that level of grip and commanded me, "count to ten slowly, and show me you will serve me!"

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,195 Followers