Brad's Return Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie stayed silent, she would obey. Petra smiled and said, "it's settled, tomorrow at 11am we start your training. You will be very popular!"

"Yes, Mistress." Julie said flatly. Her defeat was not something she had seen coming.

"All right then, now that we understand each other, let's jump start your life as my property. Say that you are my property out loud."

"I am your property, Mistress."

"Yes, you are. And any access to Brad comes through me. Don't ever forget that."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ok, time to break up this party. Faggot, take my new slut to your guest bedroom and feel free to be the first one to use her. You have been a perfect submissive so enjoy yourself. Julie, make sure the faggot is served enthusiastically. Do whatever he pleases and do it with energy and enthusiasm! Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Petra, I will make him happy." This was music to my ears, and I grabbed Julie's hand to exit.

Petra then turned to my wife and continued to bark orders, "Sara, my slut, come with me to your bedroom, all this fun explaining the facts of life to your bitch friend has made me horny again. I think Brad and I will talk dirty to each other while you eat me out. Does that sound good, Brad?"

Brad had been on Facetime this whole time and I could hear him respond, "I suppose I can pack later. Talk dirty to me my queen!"

With that we all exited towards our new roles. Brad's return was going to be even more interesting than I originally thought.