Brad's Return Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as instructed, and slowly counted out till ten. It was good it was only 10 as the way she held me and fondled me, while technically causing me some pain, was outrageously arousing. If she had asked for a count to twenty, I think I would have cum by fifteen and disobeyed Brad. As it was, I finished the ten count and she rewarded me with a slightly harder squeeze, and a "good job my pet!" in my ear. As she released me, I immediately wished she would do it again.

The other ladies laughed and congratulated Petra. The ladies likely thought this was her first time administering some light pain, but the way she did it so expertly, I knew she had other experience. Sara dismissed me and told me to have dinner on the table in five minutes. I returned to the kitchen and got the dinner ready. My balls missed Petra's hand and the thought kept me fully hard. I brought food out and put the first plate down in front of Petra, as she was the newest guest and said, "Thank you for the attention, I am glad you enjoyed the experience. I am always here for your enjoyment."

Petra burst out laughing, "I can't decide if this is the coolest thing I have ever seen, or the most pathetic. Probably both! I look forward to more fun later!" We didn't realize that she was foreshadowing our evening. Had we known it would have fully explained the wicked grin on her face.

I did not respond, but just obediently brought the other two plates of food. I refilled wine glasses and then stood to the side as the ladies talked. There was no recognition I existed, except for when they wanted more food or wine. I silently obeyed and stayed attentive to their needs.

I went back into the kitchen and plated the Key Lime Pie I had made for dessert. I brought it out and again served it silently. As I was clearing the plates, Petra grabbed my crotch and rubbed me. It was heavenly.

"I hear you are going to spend the next couple days edging but not finishing. Brad's orders. What if I wanted to make you cum, would you cum for me?"

I did not try to push her hand away, even though the risk of cumming right there and then was high, but simply stated the facts of the situation. "Normally, Mistress Petra, I would be beyond grateful that you would make me cum. But I am under strict orders from Master Brad and thus I cannot cum until he allows it. But if you speak with him after he arrives, whatever privileges he gives you, I will be sure to honor."

She squeezed me more harshly and said, "I guess I will just have to speak with him then. I understand that you are his property first and foremost, but who knows, life is funny sometimes."

I had no idea what she was referring to, but I responded, "Thank you for understanding, Mistress Petra."

She gave me one more squeeze and then released me. Sara instructed me to get the kitchen fully cleaned up, and then return for my edging session. I did as commanded.

As I was cleaning in the kitchen, Julie came in to grab another bottle of wine. She pressed herself against me and said, "Brian (her husband) says hello and wants you to text him tomorrow to arrange to suck his cock."

"Yes, Mistress. It will be my pleasure." What I didn't know, was that my cock sucking session was not going to happen and in fact, it would be Julie that would be doing the cock sucking soon.

"Oh, I think he enjoys it more!" She laughed, grabbed the bottle of wine and exited.

About 20 minutes later I came into the family room and the three ladies were all sitting closely on the couch. I noticed that Julie was in the middle with her legs over Petra's and that her hand was between Sara's legs. Based on Sara's facial expression, I was sure Julie's hand was not resting idly. Petra was caressing Julie's legs. They were obviously already getting into the mood.

"Time to entertain us and obey your master. Strip naked and start." Sara might have been receiving pleasure, but she was still zeroed in on the task at hand.

I proceeded to obey my wife, which was really obeying Brad. I stripped naked and began. I stood in front of the three ladies who were starting to get fairly touchy and feely with each other and I stroked myself. It was arousing to be back in full obedience mode, and it was extra arousing to have the three ladies pleasuring each other in front of me.

I stroked and then would back off in order to not cum. I was required to keep the edging and backing off for at least 10 minutes, but the reality I spent close to 30 minutes and a couple times I had to really slam on the breaks. I leaked pre-cum much to the delight of the three ladies. Petra was now fingering Julie, who was fingering my wife, who was sucking on her own nipple. It was seriously hot. Julie started to cum and it took all my self-control and obedience not to cum with her. The pinnacle of her orgasm hit, and she grabbed Petra and they started making out. As they kissed, I saw Petra bite on Julie's lip almost hard enough to draw blood. It was my first indication that Petra was more than she let on to be.

As this scene in front of me unfolded I just kept stroking myself and easing off. It was now almost a challenge for me. I was going to be miserable later, but since the ladies seemed more interested in pleasuring each other and less on witnessing my ordeal, I got into seeing how long I could keep myself going. I came very close to losing control and clamped down mentally and backed off physically and didn't violate my orders.

In the meantime, Petra was now on her knees with her head buried between my wife's legs pleasuring her. Julie was diddling herself after she had come down from her orgasm, and Petra was rubbing herself while licking my wife's pussy. Sara was getting close and was squirming hard. She had her hands clamped down on Petra's head ensuring she stayed focused on her task.

"Fuck!" She screamed as she exploded into orgasm. She was bouncing in her seat like she was trying to fuck Petra's face. To her credit, Petra didn't let up and kept Sara's orgasm going. This whole thing got Julie's attention and she leaned into Sara and they started to make out. It was outrageously hot, but I just kept stroking and being on edge. At this point I was 45 minutes into my edging journey and my whole groin ached. I would have loved to explode into an ejaculation but would never disobey Brad like that. The funny part is I am not even sure the Ladies would have noticed as they had obviously found more interesting entertainment. But my obedience held firm and I stayed hard, but unsatisfied.

Finally, Sara came down from her orgasm and noticed me. "Shit, you must be in a serious world of hurt! How long have you been going?"

"45 minutes, Mistress. How much longer would you like me to go?"

"Well, Julie has cum, and I just came, so let's get Petra there and then you can go take your shower."

Sara left the room for a quick bit and returned with one of her dildos. It had a suction cup bottom and she planted it on the surface of the coffee table near a corner. "Petra, come over here and fuck yourself on this. Brad asked me for some video of you. I think he is hot for you and wants to watch you get off."

That was true, but there was much more to it than that. As it turns out, the evening was going exactly as it had been planned.

Petra didn't hesitate and, in a flurry, completely undressed. Damn her body was hot! She slowly straddled and lowered herself on the dildo. Sara played with her phone and a moment later she was actually on Facetime with Brad.

"Hey baby, I got Petra here fucking herself for your entertainment while cucky is getting close to an hour of edging. He is going to be in such pain later!"

The truth was I was in pain now, and I was also trying hard not to cum watching a naked Petra fuck herself on the dildo. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her and was a woman who was hotter looking naked. Her breasts were small, but she had large hard nipples and every muscle on her was toned. She had a serious expression of pleasure on her face as she kept a slow but steady pace. Her right hand was playing with her clit and her left was currently pinching her nipples. God, I wanted to blow.

"Petra, you seem to be enjoying yourself. I look forward to meeting you in person. Perhaps you might find my real cock even more enjoyable." I had forgotten that Brad had never met Petra as she was a newer friend of Sara's.

"This certainly feels good, but just wait until I give you the fuck of your life. You have no idea how happy this dildo is right now!" Petra laughed as she increased her pace.

"I like a confident woman and indeed the dildo seems to be having a grand time, but should I be making plans to fuck my lover's friend, while I am on Facetime with my lover?"

"I thought you were the boss; just tell her she will have to share. Are you seriously going to pass up my body and my energy? Plus, it is not like we haven't been texting for the last couple months, teasing each other. You know you want me, and you know I will satisfy you like no one else." Petra was going head-on with Brad and not giving ground. This was rare. Sara was totally his, Julie had submitted multiple times, yet here was Petra on his level. And it seems that Brad and Petra were not as much of strangers as the rest of us thought. In fact, it seemed like this back and forth was not fully spontaneous.

Sara looked stunned. She turned the phone around to face her and simply said, "Brad?"

"Yes, Petra and I have been flirting for a while on text. It has been fun, and she is a sexy fucking lady, and we are going to fuck. You are my submissive slut and lover, but I have never promised you exclusivity. So, keep quiet, know I am still going to use you as my fuck toy, but turn the camera back to Petra, I was having a conversation that you interrupted."

This was a harsh blow for Sara who was uber excited about Brad's return and now was realizing it wasn't going to be pure bliss and happiness. Brad was asserting his dominance, and Sara obeyed, although her body language and expression were a combination of hurt and defeat.

"Now where we before my slut interrupted," Brad stuck another dagger into Sara. "That's right, you made a good point; I am the boss. So, it is decided. We will fuck. And my guess is we will fuck often."

"You bet your ass we will. I think we should let the other's in on the plan we discussed."

"Do the honors, my queen." Brad said from afar.

Petra, while still slowly fucking herself on the dildo as only a person of extreme fitness could be doing, continued. "We decided a king like Brad needed a queen, and that I would be that queen as I am the only one around here who isn't a submissive little slut."

Petra then took the phone from Sara and looked directly at Brad, "You need a queen at your side as you become king around here. I am ready to assume the throne. Sara can serve both of us, her husband too!"

Brad and Petra revealed their plan like it was just happening, "It was an interesting proposition when you first offered it. I have always been generous with my sharing of Sara and her faggot husband, but it seems you want an ownership stake, not just occasional fun."

"Damn straight. They are both submissive little fucks and together we can rule their world while having lots of fun ourselves. Tell me you don't feel the power between us, the alure, the potential for mind-blowing sex. "

"Oh, I feel it. You are a unique woman."

"Make me your queen. Give me equal control over your subs. We will have such fun."

"Our fun will be epic. You have a deal. My queen, you now have full and complete rights. Slut Sara, Sissy Faggot (he never used my name), tell us you understand."

Since I was so used to being fully obedient, I responded easily. "I understand, Master. My full and complete obedience extends to Petra now."

Sara had a harder time. Petra slowly rose up and then slid back down the dildo while staring hard at Sara. "Brad is already mine but imagine when it is his cock getting fucked by me. He won't even remember your name!" She did it one more time never breaking eye contact with Sara

Petra spoke to Sara. "Slut, answer me by getting naked and coming over here to finish me. Lay your naked, obedient ass down on the table and pleasure me while I continue to make plans with the man who used to be yours. "

Sara was frozen. The turn of events was fast and complete, and she didn't know what to do.

"One" Petra said. After a pause, she added, "You just forfeited the first day of Brad's return. He will only be with me. I am about to say two."

Petra turned the phone, so Brad was looking right at Sara. He shook his head, and said, "You better get naked and licking or she is going to start counting faster." As he said this Petra rose completely off the dildo. It made a popping sound as it exited her tight cunt. Brad heard it and commented, "Damn, being inside of you is going to be epic. So much better than Sara. Keep counting, I won't be missing her cunt if I am in yours."

That was down-right cruel but did the trick. Sara's inertia was broken, but so was her heart. The thought of being denied Brad was not a reality she could fathom. She started to cry, but she also started to move to where she was told to go. She pulled her dress over her head. Petra said, "good enough!" and grabbed her and positioned her under her and then started to press herself down onto Sara. While she gained pleasure from Sara, she spoke with Brad.

"I think we hurt her feelings. Oh well, her tears will just get mixed in with my juices. I am going to cum soon."

"You are a harsh one my queen. I like it. Grind on her face and cum for me. Let my slut service you. But think of how much better it will be when it is my cock buried in you!"

"Fuck yeah, I look forward to that." Petra said as she ground her cunt in circles on Sara's face. "Do you mind if I change things up for your faggot too?"

"Be my guest, this is your show!"

Petra turned to me. "Come over here, stand over your wife's tits, profess your devotion to me, and spray her with your cum."

Brad started laughing. "Shit, you are incredible."

I did as commanded. "Mistress Petra I am yours to command and use as you see fit. My obedience is complete." I barely had time to say that before I let out a groan and exploded. My cum sprayed all over Sara's body and some even hit Petra. She laughed and ground harder onto Sara who was pinned down and struggling to breath as Petra used her for her personal enjoyment. "Keep stroking faggot, I know you have more to give me."

"Yes, Mistress." I kept stroking my hyper-sensitive cock. The sensation was extreme. But another sensation was building. I had to pee.

"Keep going slave, you know what comes next. Let it happen." Petra knew. "Piss on your wife slave, DO IT NOW!"

And I did, I started to pee hard and long. After edging that long, it was inevitable that I would pee hard, and Petra obviously knew that. I unloaded all over my wife's body. I covered her with my urine as the release was practically like a second orgasm for me.

"Fucking amazing! You are my rightful queen!" Brad exclaimed through the phone.

"We will use these two like the submissive slaves they long to be. You have no idea how depraved I can be. But I bet you are excited about finding out!"

"Fuck yes, Petra. I am definitely going to let you blow my mind!"

"Promise me you are mine and I will cum right now!"

"I am yours. Cum for me. Cum for us."

"Hear that slut, I just took your man! Finish me now or I will cut you off forever. Make me cum now!"

And in a frenzy of grinding and licking and squirming, Petra got very close. She moaned loudly to the point that it sounded like she was singing. She then rose up and came. She sprayed Sara with her juices. I had never seen a woman explode like that. She drenched Sara and then slammed back on her and clenched her legs as she shivered through the remaining sensations. She ground into Sara's face and then finally, she let out a long breadth and sighed, "my turn." With that she rose up again and started to pee right onto Sara's face. "Open your mouth Bitch!" Petra peed right into her mouth.

Petra laughed and then swung her hand down and slapped Sara's breast. "Fuck yeah, I have been looking forward to owning you for a while. You are completely fucking mine and I am going to abuse the shit out of you!" And with that she slapped Sara's tits multiple times. Sara just laid there and took it. I was pretty sure she was crying.

Petra took the phone and pointed Brad towards Sara, who was covered in cum and pee and said, "This is what she is good for. When you want mind blowing sex, you come to me, when you want a pee covered cum bucket to abuse, well I have that sitting below me where she belongs."

Brad addressed Sara, "Sorry babe, but I guess I am moving back for Petra, and you are just going to have to move behind her, or I guess in this case beneath her! She just destroyed you and damn was it hot. I still plan to live in your house and use you and your faggot husband, but Petra now owns you as much as I do. Obey her fully. Be her perfect slave and slut and we still have something. But if I were you, I wouldn't disobey her, because I am guessing that won't go so well for you."

Petra moved the phone so she was seeing Brad. "I really need to fuck you. Any chance you can arrive early?"

"I wish, but I have buddies helping me load the truck tomorrow and then it is a 14 hour drive, so I won't arrive until the day after tomorrow. But that just gives you time to explore your new ownership interest in our two slaves. Oh, and Julie, if you are still there, get on your knees and beg Petra to take you as her slave too!"

Julie had been sitting on a chair watching this whole episode unfold. She got up, came over to Petra, nodded at her and dropped to her knees. "Petra, since Brad owns me, please add me as your slave. I love eating out other women and I look forward to being your dedicated cunt muncher!" Julie was trying to be enthusiastic and light-hearted. She picked the wrong woman to try that with.

Petra reached out and grabbed Julie harshly by her hair. "You know, a side business at my Yoga studio is I slut out women to men visiting the area. It is like a franchise thing. You, my slut, are going to be one of my girls. Kinda like a prostitute, but I am going to keep all the money. I may let you eat me out some day, but mostly you are going to be out on dinner dates with men who will fuck you as they please for dessert. You begin your new life tomorrow at 11am."

Julie was stunned. "I can't do that, I have a husband, and a job, and people know me in town."

The sound of the slap alone indicated it was harsh. Julie's face turned red.

"Faggot, get over here. Pick up this slut, hold her for me. She needs to understand that I wasn't offering her a job, I was just telling her what her new reality is going to be."

I went over and pulled Julie to her feet. I held her in front of Petra, who spoke to Julie.

"You stupid bitch. You have always acted like I was second tier because you knew Sara longer. But guess what, who cares. You are both worthless sluts. And now, because you decided to be an uppity little bitch, I have to waste time reminding you of your place."

Petra then spoke to Brad. "I am going to slut out Julie, so my guess is you won't want sloppy seconds, or thirds, or fourths. Isn't that right."

Brad chimed in, "I want first or nothing! So, I guess it will have to be nothing."

"Hear that slut," Petra taunted Julie. "I now have full control over you access to Brad. You want him, you better be fully obedient to me. Understand?"

Julie looked shocked but resigned. She nodded a yes as she started to cry.

Petra then surprised us all and grabbed Julie's face and kissed her. She broke the kiss just a suddenly and spoke to Julie in a soft tone, "Don't worry, most of the men will be happy to have an attractive dinner partner and a quick flop in the bed. You will learn to like it. And after you prove to me that you are an obedient slut, I will let Brad be the one who takes you for dinner and then takes you to bed."