Brad's Road Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly and quietly got up from the couch, using my T-shirt to wipe the cum off my stomach and chest. I tiptoed down the hall, past the bathroom and stopped in front of their room. I lingered there long enough for anyone who was still conscious to realize there was someone in the doorway, then reached out and pulled the door shut. What we'd just done was extremely hot, but show & tell time was over, at least for now. I didn't want to intrude on them, and I didn't really want them intruding on Kelly and I at that moment, either.

When I got back to the couch, I took Kelly off speakerphone and told her what I was thinking, that they might have heard her orgasm as well as mine.

"You think so?"

"Well, I'm not going to ask them right now," I said, making her laugh again. It was a sound I really never wanted to stop. "But yeah, if you could hear them, they might have been able to hear you."

"That's..." Kelly started, "... really hot, actually. I kinda hope they did."

"I'm gonna have my hands full with you when I get back aren't I, Miss Exhibitionist?"

"You make me feel good," she said, "and I wouldn't mind letting other people know."

"Well, if that's the price I must pay for keeping you satisfied, I suppose I'll just have to live with it."

There was another pause, but this one was anything but awkward. We were both content to just share the moment.

"Brad?"

"Yeah, hon?" I replied.

"Now I'm jealous for real," she said.

"Of what?" I asked.

"Your friend's girlfriend."

"Yeah," I agreed. "It sounds like he turned in quite the performance."

"That's not what I mean," she said. "She gets to curl up next to someone afterward."

"What?" I asked. "Your cell phone isn't good at cuddling?"

"My cell phone sucks at cuddling," she replied, laughing a little bit but mostly staying serious. "I know, I know. You're a man. You don't cuddle. But I wish you did, and I wish you were here, and I wish you'd cuddle with me."

I stayed silent. She was right - I am that guy. I don't cuddle after sex. I'm okay with sleeping in the same bed, but I don't hug and kiss and stroke when it's over.

And yet.. I wanted to with her. I had no idea what this girl looked like, how she smelled, how she felt.. nothing. But right then, in that moment, I would have given up a lot just to stroke her arm for a few minutes and help her come down from her high properly.

I felt that. But I couldn't bring myself to say that.

"Two weeks from tonight, I'll be back home, Kelly," I said. "Just a little bit longer."

She sighed. "I know. I'll try to be patient. But I suck at it."

"I'm sure that's not the only thing," I replied.

And she laughed. We got off the phone a few minutes later, and her laughter danced around in my head as I quickly drifted off to sleep.