All Comments on 'Brad's Road Trip Ch. 15'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
geography

I-80 ends in the middle of San Francisco, when it merges with US 101 (coming from the GG Bridge). The Bridge is 101, not the interstate.

clackormanclackormanover 8 years ago
Chapter 15???

How n the HELL did I miss chapters 1-14? This story is great as a stand alone. Now I feel obligated to go back and read the prequels! Great story! Well written. The fact that Lisa is a larger woman just added to the story. The way you described her is a perfect picture of my ideal woman. I really do look forward to catching up and then reading the stories that follow.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 8 years agoAuthor
Geography

Anonymous -- Thanks for the clarification.. When I researched it, I just saw that 80 kept rolling into SF, and it blended into the GG Bridge.. I didn't realize it changed from Interstate to highway, and I guess I didn't notice the number change. If I ever republish the entire series -- which I might, since some of it was written eight years ago and I was a terrible writer back then -- I'll make sure I change it. I don't know if what's here is necessarily wrong.. in a general way, if you take 80 all the way till it ends but decide to keep driving instead of driving into the wall, and take the correct turn, you'll end up on the bridge. But I'm something of a perfectionist, so thanks for pointing that out.

openeyes2openeyes2over 8 years ago
Great story!

Well written. Interesting characters. It wouid be interesting to see some of the road characters included in story when he finally meets Kelly. I see the story really taking off when they are together. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Great writing. Hot sex with character develpoment that is outstanding. You really showed how the characters felt and thought and he was so helpful in boosting her self confidence. I can hardly wait to read your previous work.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
haven't read this yet

But wanted to say thanks for continuing. I used to really enjoy this series and thought you had stopped after #11, somehow missing 12 through 14 until now. An over due welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lisa could of been my wife's twin I loved how you described her. I love a woman who has some meat on her bones. My wife loves to fuck and I couldn't be happier. Love the series so far. I live just north of The GG bridge and love to follow this story. I also have made the trip across I 80 many times and you describe it perfectly.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Ah the joys of a well rounded woman who knows what she wants and how to get it!

Thank you for adding Lisa to my list of fantasy girls. Curvy girls rule! At least in my heart. As always a well thought out and well written and sensitive chapter. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES