All Comments on 'Brady Family Tent Swap Pt. 02'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot chapter. Two women twice the fun twice the drama hehehe

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I find it hard to believe that no one in this family really knows anyone. No one seems sensitive to anyone else's needs. No one seems to care if they get pregnant. No one seems to care for the feelings of the other. Story is good unfortunately the characters are not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story but a slight mess up in the second paragraph from the bottom of this Chapter. Brenda returning from her hike, lol. It's supposed to be Tammy cause Brenda just got fucked anally by her son and has dozed off. No worries, it happens to the best of us. Poor Bill, lol....

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Oooohhhh, yeah...the family DRAMA of it all...daddy is left out, while son has mom and sister...

Tammy is gonna whup her momma's butt, messing with "Her Davey"!! This is going to get really interesting...

Five**5**Stars...even though you still have some GLARINGLY Obvious issues with grammar, etc...still have the ability to go back and proofread/correct this for "future generations of readers"!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...