Brady Family Tent Swap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water goes off and Bill hears muffled grunts coming from the shower. His daughter is stifling whimpers as his son grunts. Bill knows all too well what is going on and imagines himself in his son's place fucking his cock into Tammy's wet slit. While the two are having sex Bill leaves the shower area and makes his way to camp so that he can decide what he intends to do about this newest revelation.

Brenda stretches out in her kid's tent and yawns. It takes her a moment to realize how amazing she feels today. It's the first time since the beginning of the trip that she feels this... alive. Brenda shivers and feels the goosebumps forming on her arms.

"Brrrr." and shakes. Realizing she is naked she looks around and finds her discarded nightshirt. Feeling a bit sticky Brenda collects her towel, soap, and shampoo and heads off to the shower.

"Morning mom," Tammy says as she lays out the morning dishes.

"Morning sweetie." Brenda states. "I'm going to go take a quick shower and then I'll be back to help you with breakfast."

"Take your time mom," Tammy says. "I can have everything ready before you get back. Enjoy a nice hot rinse."

"Are you sure Tammy?" Brenda asks thinking a nice hot rinse outdoors sounds divine.

"I've got everything under control. Enjoy the water."

Brenda smiles and heads off to the showers. She sees David returning from the car and gives him a kiss on the cheek and tells him that she is off to the showers.

When their mother has disappeared from sight Davey comes up behind Tammy and grinds his semi-rigid cock into Tammy's perfect ass. His sister groans her approval as his oversized cock molds itself perfectly between her buttcheeks.

"You are relentless," Tammy whispers.

"Would you have it any other way?" David inquires.

"No."

Brenda has started the nice warm water and rinses out her hair for the first time in days. The hot water feels amazing and she quickly shampoos her hair. She shuts down the water and works up a good lather and when she is ready turns the water back on and rinses her hair out. She turns her attention to her body and uses the bar of soap begins to clean her body until she reaches her pussy. She hadn't realized it at first due to her groggy-like state but her pussy has all the telltale signs of being freshly fucked. Not only has she been fucked but her partner filled her pussy chock full of sperm. As she cleans up some of the crusted white residue she realizes that there are only three explanations.

One, someone came into the camp last night and had their way with her.

Two, her husband came back early and did this but she doubts this as he wasn't passed out beside her when she woke up.

Three, David did it.

The more she thought about it the more she suspected the last one. The last one was possible as she vaguely remembers a dream she had about a very young attentive lover. He fucked her doggy style, she blew him and then rode him well into the morning. The fact that she woke up naked and full of cum tells her that she had not dreamed it. It is very possible that David got up last night, forgot he was in the small tent and one thing led to another and they had sex. Brenda knew she had to talk to her son, she would feign still being under the weather and get her son alone to find out for sure.

Bill was off in the woods away from camp as no one in his family knew he had returned. While the kids were still in the shower he had gone to the car and gotten a few items and ran back to his brother's campsite to have breakfast with them so his family was not aware of his return yet. The less they knew the better it was for his plans.

After breakfast, Tammy and David took care of the dishes as their mother still looked a bit under the weather. "How much did you give her?" David whispers to his sister.

"Just a small dose," Tammy replies referring to the sleeping pill.

"Well give her half a dose tonight." David states.

Tammy nods her agreement.

"I think I'm going to take a hike this morning," Tammy announces.

"Mom, do you want me to stay with you?" David asks.

"That's probably a good idea David. Just in case I'm really coming down with something." Brenda states.

Tammy and David go into the main tent and with their mother unable to see what they are doing share several long passionate kisses before Tammy straightens herself up and announces she is off. It is a good forty minutes later that Brenda makes her way to the main tent and finds David laying on the ground reading a book. He looks up when she sees his mother entering the tent.

"Can we talk David?" Brenda asks. She looks much better than she did an hour ago.

"Sure mom, what's up?"

"There's no easy way to broach this subject so I'll start with what I suspect. Did you get up to go to the bathroom last night?"

"Yeah..." David states not sure how his unconscious mom knew that.

"I... umm... did you make it back to your tent?"

"Well, obviously mom. I went to the bathroom and then..." David stopped for a moment. He went to the bathroom he vividly recalled and then returned to camp. However, as he starts to say it out loud he realizes what he did.

"I... I walked into the small tent." David allows the words to fall out of his mouth.

"David... did you... did you see me? Did you see my naked ass?"

David couldn't answer. He realized that the naked ass waiting for him upon his return last night was not Tammy, but his mother. He had fucked, been sucked by, and ridden by his mother.

"Oh, god mom... I'm sorry... I thought... I thought..."

"You thought I was... Tammy. That's what you were going to say."

Realizing there was no point in trying to lie after basically raping her, David nodded his assent. "I'm so sorry mom. Tammy and I... we found each other. We love one another... and not as siblings."

"David... I'm not mad." Brenda states. "If you and Tammy truly love one another... that is your business. I'm also not mad about us. I know you wouldn't have just come in and take me like some savage."

David agreed with his mother's statement.

"I know I was fairly out of it this morning but from what I do remember you were a loving, affectionate, and eager lover," Brenda tells her son. "Tammy is very fortunate to have you sharing her bed."

"Mom... I..."

"David, stop. I know you didn't mean for it to happen. I'm not mad about what happened. If I'm honest... I'm sorry I don't remember it clearly."

David looked confused.

"Your father and I... we haven't been sexual in some time. You are the first man I've been with sexually in months and based on what I recall... you are bigger and thicker than your father."

"Mom... I... I..."

Brenda moves in and plants a soft kiss on her son's lips. She doesn't know what has come over her but she decides she wants to experience her son coherent, just once. Her lips come into contact with David's pulse point. David knows that he made several heartfelt promises to his sister in the last 24 hours but as his mother's hand slips into his pants, his will to stay loyal slips away.

Brenda knows she only has one chance at this as her husband is due back anytime now. Breaking away from David, Brenda pulls her shirt off revealing her naked breasts to her son's eyes. Fully cognitive, David stares in awe of his mother's topless beauty. Brenda then unfastens and slides out of her shorts and panties. Now naked, Brenda helps her stunned son out of his clothes. Brenda moves in and her mouth claims her son's and the two kiss like lovers.

"Gawd David..." Brenda moans. "Take me... take me like you took Tammy."

David thought about his mother's words. He thought about how he had betrayed his lover and was about to do so again. "Get on your knees." David states.

Brenda does so, her 42DD breasts hanging down as she assumes the position her son requested. "Head down, Ass up!" A stern David orders.

Brenda does so and as she does she hears the very distinct sound of lube being spit out of its tube. "I have always wanted to do this," David whispers to his mother. In truth, he has, and if he is going to betray his lover he might as well go out with a bang.

Brenda squeals when David's thick cock ventures into the one place Bill has always wanted to stick his cock but she has never allowed it. The difference is that she gave her son Carte Blanche and he intends to go all out. Brenda feels like she is a virgin again as David's cock ventures into her virgin anus. His cockhead has pierced her sphincter and then spreads her in half. David bottoms out in her ass and Brenda moans and tears fall from her eyes as she takes his massive man-meat into her body. David loses himself in the sensation of his first ass fucking. His cock breaks in his mother's ass and she feels every inch of his cock inside of her.

How David holds off his orgasm for so long he doesn't know but he does know his mother breaks first. She bites down onto the pillow as she tries to muffle her first anal orgasm. She is squealing through clenched teeth and just as she is coming down from hitting her big O her bowels are flooded by her son's sperm. Her ass milks his cock of every last drop and only when she can no longer feel his cock twitching does she collapse.

David pulls himself off his mother and as he gasps for air finds his shirt and manages to pull it back on. He knows he can't be naked if he should pass out so he climbs into his sleeping bag and pulls it over his lower body. He's not really thinking this through but sex can do that to a man. He drifts to sleep with a content smile on his face and his mother is lying on top of Tammy's sleeping bag. Her asshole is a gaping red hole but despite the pain and discomfort she has been thoroughly fucked by her son and she would have it no other way. She snuggles up against him and the two pass out, not knowing that Bill was listening to them go at it.

Bill was upset but not that his son had fucked his wife, no as far as he was concerned he could kick the two out of the house after the trip. No, the only thing that had him upset was his son got the one virgin hole on his wife that he himself had never plundered. "Should have just fucked her in her sleep." He mumbles as he walks off to the car.

It was coming up on lunchtime and Brenda was just returning from her hike. She had found a great path with a secluded spot that she planned to take David to tomorrow. She figured they could take a blanket, a sack lunch, and make love outdoors before they returned home. She was surprised to find the camp so quiet and no food laid out but she didn't mind helping out. She grasped the zipper to the tent and was about to pull back when she actually looked in the window. Her mother was naked, on her sleeping back, on all fours and her head was inside David's bag. Her brother's eyes were closed and his face contorted implying that he was asleep.

Brenda's head was bobbing up and down on David's cock (Tammy guessed) and she watched this happen for several long moments. It was only when her mother pulls back the cover implying she was about to fuck David that Tammy yells, "Get the hell away from my man!"

To Be Concluded

12