All Comments on 'Brady Family Tent Swap Pt. 03'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

can you please make a continuation of the original story? don't you see that it would be better if the son has the mother exclusively and the same with the father and the daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super hot chapter. Wish there was more focused love making between the sisters

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

This could've easily used a 4th chapter, while you expand on the times where they get married and such, after that point it felt super rushed, or even after Tammy started to ghost David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was so hot! Thank you, Dani!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you wrote it quite well not to drawn out but still very engaging, and I like how you wrap up your stories in a legacy like way writing out to the end of the relationships I'll stay posted for more stories!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Great story, should have added a lot of detail and made it much longer. Like many, and some would say most, you really did miss a time line factor with cell phones being used then jumping ahead 20 or more years to present. :-) Keep telling good stories, good story tellers are hard to find.

dst275dst275over 2 years ago

I loved your rendition of Family Tent Swap. Wouldn't mind if you worked with Seth to make a sequel like previously mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Skipped the last page. Thank you for putting the impregnating of his mother at the end of the second page. The present/past tense roundabout was terrible but tolerable, slightly. I tried to make it through all chapters, but I just couldn’t do it. I could feel my brain turning to mushy soup as I tried to give the author the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately doubt is the only benefit they deserve.

Gramps1947Gramps1947about 2 years ago

Excellent series of stories. A sequel would be great.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

This was a very good story, although I felt bad for Tammy. She was the first love and came out slightly short changed, even though it was impractical. Thanks for writing, it's much appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the earlier sections but it became way too far-fetched for me unfortunately.

I don't need any more if this yarn.

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnonover 1 year ago

I liked the first two chapters, even with the grammatical errors tense change, but this chapter was a bit much. Straight up murdering your father seems a bit out of the blue. This series could benefit greatly from a rewrite and a new ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many babies -- kinda ruined it for me.

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY5about 1 year ago

I loved this story..

SmellerSmeller11 months ago

The first two parts of the story were good. This one however got worse and worse. So many dumb things happening. First the rape and accidental killing, then Tammy setting her brother up for blue balls and ghosting him for stupid reasons. Also the writing got worse. It felt more like a news article stating facts instead of telling a story.

Jmorgan001Jmorgan0019 months ago

I absolutely enjoyed all three parts to this amazing story. I look forward to reading your other stories 😊

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Weird story, but you are a weird author...While thing was strange, David is kinda an idiot...but his women love him, so....

Five**5**Stars...almost a four, I was vacillating for a minute, but scored you high.

Sequel, please...🌠🌠🌠🌪️🌪️💥💥💥💥💥🙏

ManningDP69ManningDP696 months ago

After KILLING off the dad, it just went downhill from there. Where are the names of the first set of twins? Then your sister is the Moo Cow to pump out kids?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES