Brain Completely Pink-Pilled

Story Info
Brainwashed sissy realizes how easy it can be to surrender.
9.7k words
4.37
46.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


The following short story was conceived with strong inspiration in real events.

If you enjoyed it, let me know!

____________________________________________

As I watched her leave, all I could do was smile.

The truth is life with my fiancé had become quite monotonous. Although we were only in our early 20s, we had been together for over four years now.

I had shared with her some of the hardest times in my life and together we were starting to make plans to buy a house and make a proper family soon. In fact, I had fallen in love with the idea of building a family. The house, the garden, the two little girls we wanted to have.

It felt so true, so important, so real; that even thou I was still just starting med school I managed to save up every penny I had earned for the past 6 months to buy her a ring that was "good enough" for her.

Although compared to her, such a silly thing as the biggest and brightest stone I could find would never be good enough. She was a goddess, from Polish/French descendance she had inherited the perfect sensuality of the polish and the effortless grace and sweet accent of French.

Tall for a woman she had nearly grown taller than me in the years since we became a couple back in late high school.

I, however, a sad excuse for a man if there ever was one. Thin, small, still not even a moustache, much less actual body hair

Only a fuzzy patch above my crotch. During my early teenage years, I had tried my hand at many sports, in the end the only thing I was ever good at seemed to be skating. And after dedicating the rest of my youth to it I managed to get what to my dismay ended up looking like a pear-shaped body.

In the end I spent most of my high school getting ridiculed for my body. Depression anxiety flowed hand in hand, and I fell deep into porn addiction.

It was then that I met her. Fresh of the plane from the south of France. Sophie took one look at me, and we became friends immediately. Soon after we were together.

While in the beginning you could only see hints of beauty; Sophie had become a real queen. Long slender legs, a perky round butt. A thin waist that looked toned from extensive gym hours and beautiful D breasts that never seemed to need a bra to be held high. This angel-made flesh was now sitting by my side on a plane flying over Europe with a huge bright stone held on a dainty golden ring on her left hand. My ring, my woman.

We had decided to visit her extended family back in France and Poland and since it was my first time going to Europe, or anywhere by plane for that matter, we would visit a couple of other places while we were at it. Now only the last stop was missing, Amsterdam.

We had some fun in the previous places, Krakow was especially good. I could see where Sophie's beauty came from, and the food was particularly delicious. However, not all was as good as I had hoped for.

During a pub crawl gone awry I had to try to stand my ground against a group of brits at a stag-party that had decided they would be better dates for my fiancé than me. They started to harass us both and when I stood up to say something, the drunkards got somewhat violent.

The whole thing did not go well at all, they were at least 16 inches taller than me and between the four of them they got me down to my underwear before Sophie managed to calm them down. They ended up deciding that they would only give back my clothes if I begged like a bitch and "woofed". Sobbing I ended up in all fours woofing like a pup three times before they threw my jacket at me. Saying that with such poor performance "that was all the bitch was getting".

The long walk to the hotel in bare feet and a tight black pair of briefs was so humiliating. I could hear the hooligans still shouting "Nice ass bitch! Woof woof!"

I couldn't even look Sophie in the eye. Instead, as soon as we arrived, I locked myself in the bathroom for hours. Put on my headphones and went online.

Ever since my high school days I had found one particular type of porn to be my go-to: Sissy-porn. What began as a somewhat innocent discovery of my sexuality, quickly developed into a full-blown addiction. Movies, stories, even "hypnosis" were becoming ever more routine for me. I lay there on the cold bathroom floor, one of my favorite audio files playing on loop while I put on what had been Sophie's clothes for the night.

She would know that I had used them. So perfect was her that even when she found out about my crossdressing she had simply said: "Don't worry baby, I still love you. " And even had followed up with the cutesy remark: "At least we are about the same size! Just please don't break anything."

She would know...

Four years into the relationship she knew how I would react to such abuse. And yet she did not even knock on the door.

So, there I laid on the cold floor of the hotel's bathroom: legs lifted up over my head, latex stockings all the way up to the edge of my bubble butt with the black dildo that I had bought "for her" going forcefully in and out of my asshole. All the while my headphones blasting sissy-hypno into my head.

I felt the fog of pleasure clouding my thoughts, soon I would feel it: the release, and with it the warm spurts of cum that would fall directly into my waiting mouth.

I had cum this way at least 3 times a week for the past couple of months, just as my hypno-files instructed. I knew this addiction was getting stronger, but I didn't care. I needed it.

...

...

...

But it didn't come.

I pressed my eyes together, trying to preserve the feeling. Grabbed my small dick furiously tugging at my foreskin. Nothing.

Instead, all I could think about was how I kept hearing the brits laughing at me.

I sighed in desperation. Took the black cock out and cleaned up everything. Trying my best to leave Sophie's clothes as I had found them. After a quick shower I put on a soft night gown and headed for bed.

Sophie laid there as if waiting, on her hands a cup of hot ginger tea and a small book. Her long legs glistening under some sort of fragrant cream. With a soft sorrowful smile, she asked: "Had fun?"

The question stung a bit. She was not making fun of me, surely. But I didn't know if she was referring to my private activities or the events of the party. Either way "not really..." was the only answer I could give.

She laid her book and tea on the night table, slowly lifting herself off the bed and walked towards me. Even now she felt a bit taller than me. I knew she wasn't, not really. But I felt as if I had to look up at her. Her body adorned by beautiful lingerie, black panties with small strings that crawled all the way up through her midline ending in a lace collar. Absolutely beautiful.

"I know this was a hard day my little baby." She said in a soft, almost motherly voice, as she ran her hands through my long hair. Swiping my long hair aside and moving my bangs behind my ears. "Let me make it up to you. Those assholes don't get to spend their night with me after all." She kissed me softly at first. Then ever more passionately. Her moist lips from the gloss slid against mine. Impregnating my mouth with her taste. Her tongue slid against mine, entering my mouth without resistance.

I grabbed her waist and then slid my hand down to her ass. She had great set of legs, crowned by the most perfect cheeks. I squeezed her and felt it soft and bouncy but also full of strength.

I felt her hand do the same enjoying what curves and muscles I possessed giving a good hard squish to my butt. Making me perk up. Then giving it one quick spank to finish it off.

Her hand slowly moved away, around my waist and tried to reach bellow the small patch of fuzz on my crotch. But once she did, she recoiled a bit. "Is he angry at me again?" she asked, trying to remain playful.

Between my legs laid the most pathetic excuse for a dick. I wouldn't have considered it particularly small. Sure, it is smaller than most dildos and definitively smaller than the few shemales I have visited in secret in the distant past. But now, completely flaccid and not reacting to any of the stimulus this goddess gave me; it looked particularly tiny. No more than 2 inches and now just hiding inside its hood.

I looked up to her. My expression must have betrayed some fear or sadness because she relaxed her stance at once. These problems have been happening ever more frequently, even before I gave her the ring.

"Tell you what Lil 'baby. Why don't I take care of you?" She said as she knelt down before me. Her breasts pressing against my legs. She took with two fingers my dick and started licking it, kissing my balls and offering as much attentions as she could.

Seeing this display. A woman so beautiful kissing, licking and sucking the thing between my legs.... as much as it gave me joy. It didn't feel right, and sure enough; again, no reaction.... I started to panic.

I was desperate to not let it end like this, in complete failure like a few other nights had ended recently. I could see it in her eyes, the disappointment.

Then I almost screamed "Let ME eat YOU!"

She looked up and, with an apologetic smile, got up the bed. She pulled aside her panties and spread her legs for me. I could see her sex glistening wet; she clearly wanted it. Almost under her breath saying: "Come her baby..."

I crawled to her slowly. Trying to regain some confidence, I instinctively swayed my hips a bit attempting to appear seductive. As I reached her; I lapped once, and twice.... Soon enough all of my senses filled with her. I ate, kissed, licked. In return I could feel her arching her back and giving soft little moans. Between breaths and moan I heard her speaking "Lap it up." She said and then "Good boy... good boy." Repeatedly.

I felt myself going harder with those words. She soon took notice and said "fuck me. Now boy!"

I had never felt her so dominant, at once I obeyed. Entering her after such a long time without sex was a dream. immediately I started bucking my hips, back and forth and quickly growing breathless with effort. I was too excited thou and she noticed that my red face and arching back betrayed that soon I would empty myself.

"Not yet!" She yelled forcefully and with one fluid motion she pulled me down and her on top. Now riding me like a cowgirl she started to move.

I remained breathless and with one hand she placed the weight of her body on my chest making me gasp for air. Soon enough I felt like a toy getting used, her motion intensified, and the stench of sin filled me up.

But her hand, unrelenting upon my chest, would not let me draw breath.

Feeling the world getting darker and darker around me, I stuck my tongue out gasping in short quick breaths. In this rhythm I might last a little longer; perhaps do something I had not achieved in years: making her cum.

And yet...

The laughter of the men.

But no, I noticed it then. It was HER laugh.

She looked down on me from above and her face contorted, panting like a dog. In pure mockery of me.

Her rhythm intensified once more, moving her hips in great swinging motions that made my thin dick almost completely exit and then be engulfed once more by her great sex.

Between laughs and pants, she spoke with cruel intent.

"What a good little bitch you are! Pant harder little bitch, Woof woof!".

Instantly my mind filled with that familiar fog, pleasure and obedience filled my head. I would be whatever she wanted. And I panted. I panted more and more loudly, making myself sound ever more like a bitch in heat. Bucked my hips for what for what seemed like forever.

I would do anything to please her.

And then...

Release.

Slowly, I felt my mind coming back from the fog, as three small spurts of cum spew out of my dick. With it, went all my vigor... I looked up towards my goddess with my mind still swimming in the waves of pleasure.

What I saw: utter disappointment.

What for me had been an eternity must have been in reality less than 3 minutes of real sex. If you could even call it that. I tried to move, to speak...

I tried to regain myself and perhaps go for a second time....

But she had already gone. Swiftly and silently, she headed for the bathroom. In my mind I knew she would probably go the big black dildo that just a few minutes ago was buried deep inside me. The walls of her vagina had grown used to its girth ever since I bought it, and it has been months that I have not felt her tighten on me...

Exhaustion got to me, sadness and humiliation once more. And as I drifted off into sleep one of my hypnosis mantras repeated itself in my head:

~My mind is happy.

blank

and empty.... ~

Morning had come and I found myself having slept in. Sophie prepared herself some coffee and was completely absorbed by something on her laptop. Her stern curious gaze made her look almost regal. Now dressed in what appeared to be tight bright blue leggings and a cropped top. That would have been her standard morning jog outfit; except she had no bra and with that been the shortest of her crop tops some underboob could be visible.

I hoped she had not gone outside like that. My morning wood stiffened some.

Even still I didn't mention it. Instead, I just sat up and slowly came to her small desk, placing my slender fingers softly on her shoulder. That's when she took notice of me "oh, good morning." She looked up at me, gave me a quick smile and then instantly went back to her computer.

"What are you looking at my beautiful?" I spoke. Trying to come off romantic and tender, instead perhaps cheesy came out.

"Sit down baby." she asked, looking at me intently. "Listen... our relationship isn't doing so well."

I spread my eyes wide and sat at the foot of the bed a mere inch from her.

"I don't really know what has happened. In the beginning we used to have so much fun. Now I feel there is something between us." She bit her lips.

"You can't make me cum." She said point blank.

It hit me like a bullet. In the heart and in the ego. But as the bullet fell into the depths of my mind it landed on a drum and as it reverberated it spoke a mantra: ~My cock is useless. I can't please a woman with it. ~

"Ummm but we can..." She lifted her index finger to cut me off.

"I love you. I want you to know that. But I saw how quickly you came yesterday; and that woman is simply not who I am." She said those last words with pain.

"So, this is my solution...

Let's try swinging!" She said, turning the laptop over to reveal the website of a club *Sometimes*

"Let's do this when we are in Amsterdam. See if you can find a woman to make you feel how you want. And I can find a man to make me feel... something." The last words escaped from the bottom of her soul. And even thou they cut me they also filled me with proper sadness for what I had made this woman go through.

...

...

...

So, there we were...

A few days later in a different hotel, now overlooking the canals of Amsterdam. She had completed getting herself ready and now proceeded to 'work' on me.

"This is a special kind of event. You won't attract any women looking like that, silly goose" she said as she painted my eyes. And finished dyeing my hair.

Her dress is immaculate. The latex stocking held up by a black garter belt that ended in stiletto boots with an 8-inch heel and bright red soles. She loved her heels and only didn't use them so much because it made me look like a younger sister to her stature.

"Yes. Yes. But why blue?!" I asked pleading. She had decided to tint my naturally blond hair with a variant light/pastel shade of bright blue.

"To bring out your eyes. Duhhh. I don't want to be the only one having fun in there." She said and sprayed my hair with some sort of glitter dust that gave it more sparkle. Then went to apply the same to the dark eyeliner she had placed around my pale blue eyes.

"So shut up and let me work, bitch!" she said playfully.

Obviously, I was excited. After a few years of training, diet and hair management I knew that I could be quite passable. So, I did as I was told and waited patiently with a smile.

After another hour, it was done.

She turned me around in the mirror. And I knew why she got so well paid for what was basically makeup work and some modeling.

Looking into the mirror. It sat an elven looking girl. Pastel blue hair with sparkles and jewels. Dark feline eye makeup and long fake lashes that made my eyes look bigger than ever. Pale skin all over just dotted with fake freckles and a rosy 'sunburn' pattern blush.

"All that is missing is the lipstick and gloss. But I'll let the victim sign her own death warrant."

She pulled a small drawer and 4 options clearly preselected were presented: a bright pink one, a bright blue one, a black one and a natural pink one.

"All of them will work, no wrong choices."

I looked at all of them once more, in their cute little bottles and finally made my choice. Putting it on myself.

The creamy texture of it came with a pleasant taste and I had to resist the temptation to eat it at once.

We left the hotel hand in hand. My shoes were flat and fairly androgynous since I really did not want to pass too well. And after a short ride by cab, we were at the place.

She had made me promise not to look up any more information on *Sometimes* or the event that was held tonight. So, as I arrived at this very nondescript location somewhat reminiscent of what an old timey fort would look like; my mind filled with doubts.

Outside one large man stood guard. It made me tense up by his great stature and dangerous demeanor. But as soon as he saw the two of us, in adequate attire and looking delectable. He simply smiled and opened the great wooden and metal door. Not a word exchanged.

I followed Sophie in, holding her hand, we went down a set of steep stone stairs. What greeted us down there was a surprisingly calm atmosphere: a small bar of old vaulted masonry with a main area that could hold no more than 5 tables. And in small adjacent private vaults a few couches covered in red polished leather that matched the main construction of red brick and ancient stone.

The music was calm but sensual and with a heavy beat that made the stones resonate.

Sophie squeezed my hand and smiled back at me. ~we made it! ~ was plastered on her forehead.

A couple of patrons sat on couches. A couple were in very formal attire long flowing wine-red dress and the man in suit and tie that matched. At the same time a much more adventurous couple was engaged in some sort of foreplay in the far back of the bar. Wearing some sort of full body latex gear.

As we entered the main area a small frail thing, about my size but wearing uncomfortably high heels appeared out from between the stone pillars and smiled at us. Bright red pigtails that fell long to her lower back, a set of heels that must have been almost 10 inches in height but with a *Lolita* inspired design wrapping over white stockings and what appeared to be a French maid outfit that shines with the sheen of plastic and polish.

She curtsied and spoke in a tiny voice that contrasted with the base filled music. "Welcome to Sometimes! My name is Lia and service is my purpose! Would you like a table? A private vault? Or perhaps do you want Lia to serve you?"

As Lia spoke with bubbly voice, I found myself absently minded looking at this beautiful little thing and how she would tilt her head ever so lightly with each phrase. Making her pigtails bounce rhythmically.

My fiancé lifted her left hand to point at a table as she said, "I think we still need a drink before any service of yours."