Brain Completely Pink-Pilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Lia's eyes following her hand and nodding. But fixating intently on my Sophie's ring.

Her mouth opened slightly for a few seconds, and I saw how truly wet it looked.

~Just let my thoughts.

drip out of my mouth...~

For a moment I wanted to kiss her desperately.

Sophie pulled me forward once more and we ended up sitting on one of the 5 tables arranged in an X pattern. Before Sophie or me could say anything, Lia intoned ever pleasant "I'll bring you ladies something special!" and she was off. Moving with such grace and energy that you would think she was wearing sneakers and not 10-inch stilettos. ~I want~

We sat there taking in our surroundings for a couple of minutes. 4 more people entered the bar:

First a great amazon woman. At least a head and a half taller than me, strong and with fiery black skin and UV reactive tattoos of dragons and other beasts that shone in blue fluorescence.

With her, two girls followed. Or rather were dragged along by heavy looking chains attached to their necks. At first glance it seemed that both were twin girls, perhaps barely 18 years old by their childish faces and plain makeup. Dressed in bunny suits with their long black hair arranged in a high ponytail and bangs that fell to their eyebrows.

The only difference between the two is that they had at the center of their collars, a bow. A pink and a light blue.

Sophie and I were mesmerized. The sight of this giant dragging along two girls of about the same height as Lia seemed nonsensical at first.

They were guided by the ever-present maid to the couch where the couple in formal attire sat. The amazon took a seat while the two girls stood at her right side quietly and unmoving. The sight of them had just begun to lose our attention when I saw the amazon raise her left hand and in a swift gesture loudly clicked her fingers. *pop*

~mind pop.

Thoughts locked.

Can't stop.

Suck cock. ~

...

"You really like them... I see." The voice of Sophie woke me up. I could feel my mouth filled with saliva and had to catch myself from starting to drool.

The sight was indeed something. The two petite girls now knelt side by side lifting their bodies slightly on their knees, her backs arched with elegance and her arms folded onto themselves in what appeared to be a perfect begging posture. Her faces, that just a few seconds ago were deadpan and doll-like, now brimmed with desire. The one with the pink bow smiling mindlessly whilst the other spread open her mouth and splayed out her tongue. Both of them red with flush and panting.

When my sight moved down their tight black bodysuits it found that there was a hole in the crotch area of each. And I realized that the one with the pink bow was actually a little sissy!

Identical all the way up until you got to the part that the blue one had a tight wet little pussy and the other sported a small metal cage where only two small squished tight testicles could be seen. Both of their sexes quietly drooled away clear liquid onto the black marble that covered the floor.

The couple in formal attire applauded clearly pleased with this presentation and after a quick handshake with the amazon proceeded to pull their new toys to a room further away and apparat from any view. Soon, all that was left were the trails of glistening wetness that ran parallel to each other. The only evidence that two mindless drooling whores crawled away to their fates.

...

I looked away from that display. For as powerful as it was, in reality it lasted only a couple minutes. But needless to say, I was much more ready for some of Lia's servicing now.

As I looked at Sophie, thou, her expression seeded a bad feeling in me. She had also been looking at them, but instead of looking aroused like I was she looked worried, or perhaps sad?

She looked from them at me and the worry in her eyes grew and I saw feelings within her that I could only distinguish as anger or perhaps even hatred. I attempted to make physical contact with her. Sliding my hand on the table towards her as I said "Everything ok, sweety? Or... Do you feel like leaving?"

As I almost reached her, she pulled back at once and said sharply "Nonsense baby we just got here! Let's have some fun!"

Just as she said this Lia had once again gone to the door and was greeting a man. She bowed twice to him both times deep enough for us to see a glimpse of her pale perky butt poking out. "Welcome Master we have the usual..." she continued as the small arms wrapped themselves around his forearm.

The contrast was mouthwatering I thought. Her pale frail body was framed against a man that looked even larger than the bouncer outside. Deep black skin with a luster and depth that made him look like a statue. A bald head but with a greying thick beard. The man itself looked more like an ogre dressed in the most elegant of garbs. A pair of grey suit slacks. A white shirt with sleeves now rolled up and a vest that complemented it all with accents of gold inlay that matched a large watch on his right both shining in the dim light of the club.

I found myself staring at him for longer than Id have liked to admit. As he crossed the empty corridor near the bar, I could almost smell his power. He could break that little girl with one stern word. And yet he just smiled confidently. By the time he got to the bar and greeted the tender: a man in his early thirties with strange tattoos all over his right arm and a funny pair of glasses that made him look like a bond villain I could see a more real contrast to the man, perhaps not a monster, but certainly the physique of a hero.

Even so... when he leaned on the bar the white shirt tightened against the muscles on his left arm. And it was then that I saw it. A massive bulge that shaped a cock of probably at least 8 inches, even flaccid he was packing.

I moved my eyes from him to my beloved and I could see it. She had found what she was waiting for. I saw the same face that I recognized as my own and even a bit of wetness forming on her lips.

~Cocks rule,

sissies drool~

"So, baby doll? How about we say hello? They are a couple; we are a couple.... I saw the way you were looking at little Lia" She looked at me with desire. But the way she mentioned Lia seemed almost in jest. "Uhm. well, this is a swingers bar... if you think. He is..." I trailed off while looking at him. He now had grabbed the little maid and she was sitting effortlessly on his lap. His hand running his way all over her tiny body. And she, giggling throughout just nodding at everything the man said.

~Good girl.

Ready to obey.

Knowing it's

the only way. ~

"Let's go." She said matter of fact.

~Sissy does,

as she is told.

She just puts.

her brains on hold~

"Yes Sophie." I reply sweetly as my hand falls softly on hers and I let myself get guided to where this man is.

...

...

...

Sophie and this man are talking I don't know how long it's been. I don't really remember his name.

And I don't see Lia anywhere around.

I blinked twice and the world got a little bit more into focus. I was sitting in a private room with a somewhat strange but very attractive design. A semicircular couch framed against the outer wall of a main circular room which was not more than 15ft in diameter. In the center of it the black marble stone was carved into what looked like a very shallow cone with a drain in the middle. The vaulted roof stood all the way up to 20ft and from it hung a chandelier of real candles. Opposite the couch a stone arch engraved with strange symbols opened up to a hallway.

The hallway also has black marble flooring and red stone walls with small cubbies on the right side where small couches were placed. Further back, far enough that it seemed to stretch into the infinite; a heavy wooden door stood guard into what I knew was the exit up and into the real world.

In this small room, far below the streets of Amsterdam I realized that I had never felt more lost, more confused or sexier. There I sat cross-legged in a full feminine pose with a dainty cup of pink liquid that appeared to have swirls of glitter inside. I had already drunk from this; the taste was fresh in my mouth, and it was delicious. I sat to the right of my beloved.

I could smell her perfume, sense her body rubbing against mine from time to time. It was only when I managed to acquire some focus in my vision that I saw him.

She was being lifted up by a large hand. Black, strong and powerful, it squished the right cheek of my fiancé and lifted her up towards his face. Her hands now became visible, and I could see that she had both of them wrapped around his neck. Her bright red lipstick getting smeared against his brown lips. And yet not leaving a single mark on him or his beard.

For the longest time I just sat there, mindlessly staring at how the love of my life was ravished by this brute of a man. He was now completely on top of her having had turned her on to her back. And quickly positioned his massive torso in between her legs. Now the red soles of her heels dangled in the air as she attempted to wrap her own legs around his body.

A sudden movement and a bump and I were pushed to the side. No more than a slight shift of position for this man. But it took the best of my dexterity to avoid dropping what was left of the pink liquid on the glass.

But at last.

I was free of whatever spell I had been put under.

Thinking a bit straighter I stood up. A pang of pain and acid lunged at my heart, I had seen it all. The pleasure in Sophie's face, the way she came up and in one fluid motion both seduced him and put me aside and told me to sit still and be quiet. And all the while I couldn't do anything to stop it.

And yet now that I could...

I kept just standing there, now with a full-frontal view of the woman I had slept with for the past 4 years kissing a man that I still didn't know the name of. How she licked his neck and touched his muscles. How the woman that was my goddess was for him no more than any other little whore. It hurt... and yet...

I looked down at my own "average sized" penis straining against the fabric of the dress my beloved had chosen for me. If it weren't jet black, there is no doubt a small patch of wetness would be seen there.

I couldn't do it. I won't stop them. I don't even want to.

Why did it have to be like this? Why was I born so weak?

I looked up from my leaking cock and I found a real one. Just a few feet away. Been rubbed by the slender hand of my fiancé over the pants.

Why did I have to get into all that mind altering pornography for so many years.

But that was a fatal mistake... as I thought about the porn again. While wearing the fairy's makeup and hair dye that my beloved had put on me, in front of such a great source of power my mind filled with fog once more and I heard my own programming kick once again. And I felt my painted lips move soundlessly to it.

~In my slutty bimbo makeup

I just never want to wakeup.

Just a brainwashed little puppet

I see a nice hard cock and suck it. ~

This time the fog didn't completely consume me like before. I felt the air touch my body and I knew I was completely naked.

And the most imposing thing: I knew what was in front of me. A man laid seated as an ancient king would. His feet firmly on the marble floor, his legs spread open to show the bulge that was now in the process of being liberated by none other than my beautiful fiancé.

"Do you think he will really do it?" Sophie spoke with a hint of hope in her voice.

And for the first time I heard the voice of a true god. "The thing in front of us is not a He. Maybe not even a human anymore."

My whole body vibrated with the depth of his voice, and I knew deep down that he could make the fog swallow my mind with one single word.

"If I tell her any order, she will do it. You can bet on it my darling. But I won't.

This little bitch will show her true colors to you very soon. I'm sorry. But your fiancé was never a man."

I felt those last words as if they were divine truth. And they unleashed a storm of mantras in my head. Over the years I had really destroyed my mind, all I needed was to be put here, at the feet of this Master, in order to understand how deep the rabbit hole truly was.

"I really hope you are wrong," said Sophie.

And that small insignificant phrase gave me hope.

For the first time in this whole surreal night, I had felt real love from her. And it was powerful enough to lift the fog that clouded everything.

And yet as she said it, she finished unleashing the greatest cock I had ever seen, in person or through a screen. Dark with terrible power and throbbing with excitement. There lay the true Master's power. And as it came to rest on top of two heavy balls that commanded to be drained time stood still.

There would be no way my hands could wrap around it. Nor did they want to, they wanted to let this monster destroy me if it was what made it happy.

Sophie's last words still hung in the air, and I saw the future consequences of the decision I had in front of me.

But the words filled my mind once again. The last coherent thought in my head were: ~Would it be so bad to just one little time... suck it? ~

I was lost again.

~A complainant little puppet.

She sees a cock and needs to suck it.

And when her fingers fly to her cooch

She sucks even harder like a good girl should~

...

...

I can't blame Sophie for what happened next.

All she saw was her boyfriend dressed up as a bimbo whore. At the first word of a real man undressed completely and waited patiently with mouth agape and drooling in begging position.

The moment Sophie unbuttoned the Mans trousers this little pathetic sissy crawled in a flash to the cock. Without any sensuality, dignity or grace; the sissy just slammed his mouth on top of the biggest cock either one had seen. Forcing her jaw to take it. And somehow managing between tears and muffled gags to swallow the head.

She would then continue to polish this cock on her knees for enough time. That by the time the sissy had grabbed two little fingers to stroke the tip of her own cock. All the love Sophie had had for him had vanished. And instead, a cruel hatred appeared. ~This pathetic bitch tricked me! ~ Sophie thought.

"I thought you were a man. I thought you could be the father of my daughters! You are the most pathetic thing. I hope you get thrown in the trash and die!" she said raging. Spitting on the red face of this sissy smeared with makeup and caked in spittle. But she did not react...

The sounds of slurping continued as inside the mind of the sissy everything was completely pink pilled.

Instead. The Master spoke "I'm sorry darling. But no need to be so angry. She will suffer as all sissies will. And you... well you might gain quite a bit of money from all of this. This one will sell well. Now get ready. It's time to seal her fate."

...

...

~Mind pop

Thoughts lock

Can't stop.

Suck cock...~

Inside my mind something stirred once more. The thick flavor of Master's cock filled my nostrils and as my throat accommodated to let some of that size in. And still, I could hear something. First in the distance. But then closer and closer. Until it shouted inside my soul.

It was the calm voice of the Master saying "By now little bitch you have been servicing me for a whole hour. And yet I haven't cum even once." My heart sank with this statement. Was I not a good girl?

"You will continue this mediocre sucking until the world ends if I let you. But there is no point in this. I need you thinking as clearly as you can." With a click of his fingers, he said "Bambi cum!"

Without warning.

A wave of pleasure rushed through me. I tensed my whole body and in one motion I fell back. On to the stone floor. I felt the rushing of the white fog as it was forced out of my head like with an explosive decompression.

And there I laid, covered in smeared makeup, grime, tears, spit, and my own cum.

Almost a full minute after the command was given. My mind now, empty of mantras, patterns and images; focused on the reality of now. And I remembered everything clearly.

With disgust I looked back at how a painted-up whore was begging and gagging for a man's cock. Losing contact with reality so completely that I ignored been broken up by what had, up to a few hours previous, been the love of my life.

I didn't want to even sit up. I wanted to die in shame right there.

"This is the only moment when we can do this." Said the Master as he once again grabbed Sophie by the waist. Pulling her and him together to a pedestal that stood just shy of the strange arc that formed the only exit out of this infernal room.

"The first cum of a sissy is commanded. The second must be confronted." He explained to my now ex-fiancé.

She was not wearing the beautiful ring I had bought her. Instead, she had left it in the middle of a small wooden table by the side of the pedestal.

I tried rising to my feet. But my body was still too weak and all the strength I could muster just managed to get me to kneel at the feet of the pedestal.

"In the beginning of conditioning. The shame is strong. This is the real man in you. Trying to protect you."

He said as he moved himself to sit on the pedestal. Cock still standing like a statue to power and obedience.

"As you continue to fall under the conditioning the shame is less and less. By now, acts that would make normal men vomit won't make you feel any regret at all... that is what is left of your dignity. Too weak to put up much of a fight."

As he said so. My beloved Sophie faced me, standing just a few breaths away. She grabbed the cock completely bare and slowly seated herself on it. A loud soft moan resounded on the stone walls.

"Now that you have just had an orgasm from my command; You should be feeling one of the greatest shames you will ever feel.

I, a stranger, has reached inside you and commanded you to do something you couldn't even do by yourself. You just offered me a piece of your soul. For nothing....

Do you think you still have any dignity left after this?"

His low voice was slowly starting to resonate in my soul. Would the fog of submission be coming back so quickly?

"I'll show you that you still have some dignity. And then I will take it away. You will know when it happens" he said. And with that he laughed.

With a loud moan and a swift motion, he lifted my beloved Sophie's legs right above her head. And started a slow dance of pleasure.

I could see the large cock pulsating with pleasure. Spreading the walls of a vagina that at some point filled me with safety. His strong black cock opened her white pale pussy, and it gripped him back with desire every time he pulled back. The balls now swung heavily back and forth with power and intent. One of his testes would be the size of my whole package and maybe even a hand.

I knelt there slowly watching this terrible dance. From just a foot distance. My beautiful woman.... Now was his whore and she begged like one "More please... mmmm daddy. Fill me up.... Get me pregnant!"

That last remark made me look up from my self-induced daze. Still no mantras chanted on my head, but I had stopped moving as the show had started. Now my mind furiously traced dates in my head.

The Master seemed to notice this realization and remarked in timing with his thrusts: "Your. Fears. Are. True. She. Is. Ovulating. Tonight."