Brain Completely Pink-Pilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick at once reacted. Flaccid since the moment the Master ordered my orgasm... Now the thought of this man that had brought me so low. That had made my own lover spit me in the face with hatred. He was going to be the father of her children!

~I don't need to worry...~

~Oh no! ~ the mantras started once more... I need to push them down!

~Push it deeper in my mouth.

Push it deeper in my mind. ~

I regained some strength once more as the words of Sophie blew some of the mist that was forming in my head.

"You are a pathetic excussss. AHhh!" Another thrust of this great cock had made her moan.

"I hate you! I hope you die from their torture! AHHhh"

I tried to take advantage of the moment to say something. But as soon as I opened my mouth:

~My mouth is for sucking.

Not for speaking~

And then the voice of my conqueror again in my resonating in my head "Go ahead little bitch."

In one move he lifted himself of the pedestal. The elven princes still held up by his strong power full arms. Flailing with each trust.

Now standing up I could see it clearly. I was kneeling at the feet of him, right above the swinging sac heavy with cum. Ready to breed my woman and extinguish me forever. And above that my beloved woman now turned into my betrayer. Happily swinging on his arms, a wide smile drawn from ear to ear.

She wouldn't betray me... no this was just natural. I never deserved to breed. My genes should die with me.

It is only natural that this tower of a man only a few feet from me deserves to take all the women he wants.

Mine is no exception.

~I'm sorry Sophie~ I thought as my lips touched the swinging balls of this Master.

His heavy black balls still swung with energy. But I opened my mouth wide and suckled on them. Feeling the heat and juices moving inside. Ready to fill up my princess.

I wanted it to happen. I wanted to help him fertilize my woman just this much quicker.

My face a mess of blue hair ruined glitter and smeared mascara. But I didn't care after all, I was serving.

~Serving is my purpose.

My purpose is to serve.

Good girls get what they deserve. ~

I suckled happily at the feet of the master for what to me seemed like no time at all.

Suddenly I felt them...

Kneeling at the feet of this black man. My pail skin and frail body couldn't compete. So, I surrendered. It was only natural for a sissy to do it.

When I finally felt the balls squeeze rhythmically in my mouth, I knew exactly what was happening over my head. I saw the thickness of it throb and shake and with both of my tiny hands I grabbed the balls of this man and squeezed.

The smell of his cum pungent and powerful made my now completely ignored dicklet surrender once more. It spurt a few lines of weak impotent cum on the floor.

And just like that I had committed the greatest betrayal. There is nothing else that would ever bring me shame anymore.

As I came, I felt the waves of pleasure wash over the mist. And now I was once more, and for the last time ashamed.

....

....

....

It wasn't too long before I awoke once more in this room that must be so close to hell that you can smell the sins coming from below.

This time I had been propped up onto that same pedestal where Sophie had gotten impregnated.

It must not have been too long ago since the smell of her sex was so heavy in the air.

My body has been lifted by a set of restraints, and the tip of my toes dangled weightlessly just a few inches off the white marble of the pedestal.

From here I could see Lia again standing at the foot of the small pedestal. In perfect posture and with a beautiful blank stare she looked ahead at the archway marking the entrance of this room.

Her uniform had changed, now her tall Lolita heels were switched off for real bondage ballet boots.

Clad in full white latex only two things contrasted her color. Her red hair now fell with two pigtails that turned into thick rounded funnels. The second was that below the collar, the corset, the gloves, hung a tiny white micro skirt that flared out in the sides. But it clearly had a cut away designed specifically for the tiny red chastity cage that covered her excuse for a dicklet.

Again, after having cum my mind was clear enough that even the sight of this custom made mindless fucktoy didn't make me want to. ~Bambi sle...~

~NO~ I screamed in my head. ~ I know that I lost. I know I will become like her. Just let me have more time~

I begged to the voice inside my head.

No response.

I focused once more on her. Her pose was so perfect that I almost didn't notice that she was carrying a small tray. Black with velvet covering it held the items: the first seemed to be a locking pin of some sort. The second was a small chastity cage bright shiny metal with a very flat profile.

As I looked at it, I thought ~that WILL be my cage~ and I heard again ~bambi uniform loc...~

~Please, please, please~ I begged. And apparently the voices heard, they relented.

The last item confused me a little: it was the ring with which I had proposed to Sophie. The bright diamond in the middle cost me much more money than what I cared to confess. And the floral accents seemed always more my tastes than Sophie. Regardless it was still there.

...

Minutes passed.

...

And then I heard footsteps that by now sounded familiar.

"A limp sissy is a good sissy" he said.

~A limp sissy

Is a good sissy~

My mind and my mouth responded automatically. And immediately I felt my dick shrinking ever more to its minimum size.

He kept walking closer.

"I did just put your ex to rest on the hallway. We had two more rounds after you passed out." He said as he cleaned some of his sweat of his back with a towel.

The scent of sex and sweat was very strong, and it played with my mind even more.

"Listen here little bitch. We are here to do a job. So even thou I was drained thoroughly by your ex-woman I'll still need to put one final effort. So, you better make it worth it." As he said so he slapped my ass so hard a that a few tears rolled up in my eyes.

"It has been proven that sissies fall a lot quicker when they know what the consequences will be. So, I'll try to explain as best I can" He grabbed a bottle of some sort of liqueur and lifted it up to his lips. Then he sat on the couch.

I felt like a trophy for a moment being displayed in front of this powerhouse.

~Bambi does

As she is told

She wants the brainwashing to take hold~

A click of his fingers "very soon Bambi, you will soon fall. No need to rush it..."

~I'm awake once again! Thanks Master! ~

"Let's start with the cage" he grabs it, and it is tiny in his hands. But without issue he locks my cock.

"The brainwashing you are experiencing... it's all our work."

~Brainwashing is good for me.

My mind is happy.

Blank and empty~

"We are a very powerful group that started to experiment with these techniques in order to acquire the most loyal slaves. We start with the subliminal in the mass media. By the time you end up seeing a real hypno video... well you will end up in a place like this in one way another." He took another big swig of alcohol and with one hand grabbed little Lia by the back of her neck.

"Suffice to say we succeeded. And with the added byproduct of many more femboys and sissies appearing than what was initially predicted. I think we are headed for a proper breakthrough" He leaned in and locked the pin into the cage. And something within started to slowly heat up.

I looked down. "Its permanent, titanium fused." He grabbed the cage and gave it a tug "It would be easier to cut off your genitals."

A small wave of pleasure filled my brain at that thought. But my cock remained perfectly still.

"Now you will become one of my products. You will be completely brainwashed soon. And then you will be sold to whoever wants you" he then grabbed the ring and showed it to my face

"Your fiancé... or rather ex, will receive a cut from the profits. For bringing you here and telling everybody else that you are dead and not come looking" he moved his hand down.

"And this will be forever a reminder that you almost made it... so close to being a man" he clicked something on my cage, and I felt the wave of heat once again.

As he pulled his hands back, I could see it. Hanging just below the tip of my dick in my chastity cage was now, permanently, the reminder of how pathetic I was. That I thought I could escape the rabbit hole. It dangled slowly as I breathed shining in the candlelight.

I felt the chains that hung me slowly relax and then release me at once onto the floor.

"Now Bambi. It's time to say bye bye forever. Crawl to the center of the room."

As I started to move in all fours to the center where a small drain grid laid; I chanced a glance back at my dick. Now completely locked a beautiful ring of pure diamond shining as it moved with my every step.

"And now beg." Immediately I assumed the position. Just how the twins had done up in the bar. No hesitation in my thoughts only ~Bambi uniform lock~

"Lia come here and do what you do best" as the Master spoke and little Lia moved to him with beautiful grace and agile steps. But I could see her mouth. She was drooling at the sight.

She knelt down by that god. And opened her mouth.

How she could fit it all I could never understand. But she did swallow it balls deep. And as she came up for air, they immediately went back down on it. No chocking no gagging. Just continuous professional perfection. Her small hands massaged all of the rest of the organ in perfect synchrony. I admired her.

~Deeper and deeper

More and more

A Silly

Stupid

Sucking

Whore~

I stood there in a begging position. For who knows how long. Mindlessly studying the technique. Thinking about how to be more like this tiny sucking whore.

Drooling from my mouth and drooling from my penis. All of it falling down into the drain.

And so, I continued to beg.

After some time, she felt him closer to the edge. She changed her rhythm, becoming more and more intense, and now she wouldn't breathe at all until her God came.

I was also reaching the peak of desperation, I started to pant. Continuous and loud. How I had panted for her so long ago. But now this would never end. I would always be His.

Finally, I heard it, music in my ears. Quickly I looked in Lia's direction and she knelt there. With her mouth secured to the tip of his cock. As shot after shot filled her.

By the time she stood up. Even the flaccid cock inside my cage ached. The ring now was completely covered in precum that dripped in a thin thread. And yet I still panted and begged....

Because I knew what the treat would be. And that it would forever break me. And I desperately wanted to be broken.

It was a small surprise to see that Lia did not want to share this particular treat with anyone. And even under direct orders she still glared at me right before pulling my blue hair back and slowly opening her mouth.

The stream of thick white liquid flowed out of her mouth and into mine. Which laid ready and waiting to swallow. The stench and taste of it was strong and odorous but still I swallowed.

~Good girls always swallow~

~Soon I will feel it. ~ I thought. ~the pleasure of going away forever~ but as the mind killer poison of my Master filled every cell in my brain the pleasure didn't come.

My dick instead, spewed out another continuous stream of clear liquid thick like honey. The last vestiges of my mind flowed away over the remnants of my ring and then landed right where they belonged. Into the sewage drain.

My last memory was of my beloved Sophie. Walking to the door at the end of the hallway. I opened my mouth to say goodbye, but instead the last drops of my mind had drained out....

And all I could do was smile...

--------------------------------------------------

I hope you had a wonderful time with my writing!

While it is true that this story is about brainwashing and humiliation, and thus the main character was rejected; please remember to be candid and with the people you love. It worked wonders in my own life.