Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,627 Followers

"Right here." I interrupted by grabbing her around the waist and hefting her over my shoulder, her slight build easy to lift even for me.

She squealed with delight as I carried her through the entry and into the living room, throwing her down on the couch and kneeling above her.

"Daddy's in a naughty mood," she giggled, leaning up to lavish me with kisses. "Right here in the living room?"

I grunted, tugging my tee shirt over my head and throwing it casually across the nearest chair. "Right here," I said again, my body thrumming with pent up energy. McKenzie and I had been careful this week, never quite sure when my wife might come back from work or the gym, but now I threw caution to the wind.

My stepdaughter bit her lip and grinned lustfully at me as she grabbed the hem of her own tight, gray v-neck and yanked it off without ceremony. Her hair was messy under my fingers and I tangled my hands in it, pulling her into a devouring kiss that left her breathless.

She was moaning by the time I lowered my head to suckle her perky tits, her small nipples tight little buds of arousal under my tongue. I tugged them gently with my teeth like she loved and then pulled back for air.

"Oh yesss..." she murmured, her fingers trailing across my cheek and down my jaw. "Let's make all that nasty tension go right away..." Her hands found the bulge in my crotch, the fierce energy that had risen in me at the sight of Aaron Burns converting directly into straining desire that left me throbbing and rock-hard under her touch.

My hands slid under the waistband of her yoga pants and stripped them down her long, toned legs, revealing inch after inch of her flawless, tanned skin. I growled like an animal at the sight of her, wearing nothing but a barely-there thong and the look of innocence that she loved to give me.

Her fingers were rubbing and teasing all the while, my lust roaring in my ears with my pulse. "And now you..." She pulled down my sweats and boxer briefs, my cock springing free.

My manhood stood straight out, rigid as a steel beam.

Her eyes widened and her red lips parted in a little gasp of excitement.

I never got tired of that look, the look of naked desire that filled her when she gazed on her Master's long, hard cock.

"All for me..." she breathed reverently, both small hands going to work on me. She stroked me gently, spreading a drop of precum across the head with her thumb and then popping that thumb into her mouth. She shuddered with ecstasy at my taste. "God... I need you inside me..."

I nodded, breath raspy in my throat. "Better get those panties off, angel..." I panted. "Before I tear them off."

In answer, McKenzie leaned back on the couch and spread her legs, her eyes gleaming. "Rip them off me, Master," she invited. "You own me... You own my possessions... Everything in this house is yours to do with as you wish."

I didn't need to be asked twice. Her thong snapped in my hands and I flung it away negligently, kneeling between her spread thighs with one hand holding her down by the hip and the other grasping my cock at its base.

"I'm ready for you, Daddy..." McKenzie's eyes were shining.

With a grunt, I buried myself in her body.

"Yesss..." Her voice was high and breathy, air escaping between her lips with every thrust. Her tits bounced up and down, one of my hands covering them and squeezing without mercy.

"Take me, Master... Take me hard and fast and deep..." Her hazel eyes were wide and wanton, egging me on.

My face was set in a grim, hard expression. Aaron Burns... As hard as I tried to keep him from my thoughts, the idea of that man with my wife was pushing me my buttons, making me mad.

"Whatever you want... Whenever you want... Make me yours."

My breath was a harsh, brutal sound. There was nothing loving about this. There was nothing sensitive or gentle or affectionate. This was pure, primal fucking.

My stepdaughter's mouth opened in a soft cry of surprise as I pounded into her young, flexible body. "Oh..."

I let go of her hip and pulled her closer to me, throwing her legs over my shoulders. Her body opened up to me, her snug tunnel gripping me tight.

"That's right, Daddy..." she encouraged. "Let it all out. Let everything out. Take it all out on me..."

Aaron Burns... My muscles clenched and I sped up, raw, animal lust surging through me. The only thing keeping the thought at bay was the pumping muscles of my body, the clenching of my buttocks and legs that drove me deep inside my stepdaughter's pussy. I closed my eyes and continued, shoving the name from my head as I filled McKenzie's wanton cunt.

"Ohfuckyesss..." She came with a cry of pleasure, body bouncing on the cushions of the couch beneath us.

I pulled back as she writhed, her eyes rolled back and her body open to whatever I wanted from her. With another grunt, I flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled her back, my hands kneading the taut flesh of her bubble butt.

She came up on her hands and knees in a flash, tossing her hair over her shoulder and staring directly into my eyes. "Is this how you want me, Daddy...?" she whispered, her soft, feminine voice cutting through the red that tinged my vision. "On my hands and knees... Begging you like a bitch in heat... Begging you to fuck me with that big, manly cock..."

Her lips caressed the word... cock... and my length pulsed as I imagined thrusting inside her hot, sweet mouth.

I growled and pulled her back onto me slowly, spreading her ass with my hands so I could watch every inch disappear inside her.

"Yesss..." Her eyes never left mine. She was as insatiable as I was. My wanton little fucktoy, ready and willing whenever I wished. She pushed back into it, moaning as I split her in half. Her eyes were glazing over as I bottomed out, her lips parted in a wordless gasp. "Yesss..."

I slid slowly out and then inside again, easing forward and back with deliberate slowness. Her inner muscles gripped me tight. "What are you?" I asked, every syllable resonant with the power I now wielded.

"Yours..." she murmured.

Smack. My hand came down on her ass. "What are you?"

"Yours!" she cried out.

Smack. The other cheek this time, my handprint already showing red on her smooth skin. "Who are you?"

"Your slut... Your fucktoy... Your sexdoll... Whatever you want... Whenever you want it..."

I bared my teeth in a feral grin and sped up, fucking the words right out of her mouth and the thoughts from her mind. "Mine..." I grimaced, fucking her harder. My body was tightening, the sensations overwhelming my own ability to think clearly. "Mine... Utterly and completely. No thoughts, no will, no mind..."

I could see my words having an effect, her subconscious obeying and wiping her mind free of any thought but the singular desire to please me.

"No thoughts..." she murmured, eyes wide and blank. "No will... no mind..."

Her body was taut beneath me, her legs over my shoulders and my cock buried deep in her dripping slit. I could feel her getting closer, could practically feel her pulse overlapping with mine as our breathless gasps entwined.

"All yours... Only yours..."

I thrust inside McKenzie a final time, my head fell back, and for an instant the world around me went white and lightning and bliss and blank as I climaxed.

* * *

McKenzie and I were sitting on the bed in her room, the TV lit up in front of us with some action movie or another and the open window allowing a gentle breeze to brush across our skin.

Dinner plates were on the floor because that was where we'd eaten; a simple meal of rice and chicken and asparagus that I had thought would be 'bland bodybuilder food' but my stepdaughter had convinced me to go for.

My verdict? Surprisingly delicious.

I played with her hair as we watched the thriller wind to a close, the hero mowing down the last few dozen henchmen and then blowing up the villain's getaway helicopter so he could kill the man face to face with a knife.

"Phew..." McKenzie blew out a breath as the final credits rolled on a black screen and turned to face me. "That was bad." She laughed quietly and pecked me on the cheek. "There go your movie-picking privileges for a while."

I was silent, lost in thought.

"Hellooo..." she murmured, brushing the back of her hand gently down my face. "Earth to Daddy."

I blinked and shook my head, then smiled sheepishly. "Sorry," I muttered. "Thinking."

"Mmm..." The 18-year-old scooched around to face me and pulled her knees in to her chest. "What're you thinking about?"

I paused for a long moment before answering.

My stepdaughter waited patiently, her eyes on my face.

"What are we doing, Kenz?" I finally asked. I rubbed my palms across my eyes.

She cocked her head to one side. "What do you mean?"

I sighed and gestured around. "This..." My hands swept the room, taking in the mussed-up sheets, the plates on the floor, the film on the screen. "My wife, your mother, is away on business, so what do we do...? We fuck, make dinner together and have a movie date in your bedroom..." I trailed off. "I just... Sometimes I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Very wrong..."

McKenzie nodded slowly. She chewed her lip thoughtfully and looked away, letting out a little sigh herself. "Do you not... like it?" she asked. Her voice was low, quiet.

I snorted and shook my head. "That's not it. I like it... A lot. But I'm your father for Christ's sake." I held up a hand before she could interrupt. "Your stepfather, granted, but still." I wasn't sure where I was going with this, not sure why I was showing this sort of vulnerability to a girl who, only a week ago, wouldn't have given me the time of day without a sassy remark or some back talk. In the back of my mind, the Alpha Male monologue started to play.

Your word is Law. Your desire is Law. You are Alpha and you take what you want. You take what you want because your desire is Right.

But, for the first time since I'd first started listening to Mr. Silver Fox's recordings, I didn't listen to it. "I don't want to be some asshole," I said, looking anywhere but into my stepdaughter's face. "I don't want to turn into some monster who takes whatever he wants and doesn't care about the consequences."

"You don't want to turn into Aaron Burns..." McKenzie said softly, and I looked over at her in surprise.

I laughed softly. "Maybe..." I agreed. "Maybe that's exactly it." I scratched my chin and eyed her up and down with a new respect. "That's pretty wise, angel."

Now it was McKenzie's turn to laugh, shrugging her slim shoulders and brushing her hair back behind her ear. She was blushing a little, but she met my eyes confidently. "Ya know, I'm a pretty smart gal," she said. "Just because you did something that turns me all hot and bothered whenever you're around, and you have this... way... of transforming me into some thoughtless, sexed-up fucktoy, doesn't mean I'm oblivious."

I was stunned. It was the first time either of us had acknowledged the changes in our relationship. I swallowed as my mouth went dry. "I don't know what you're—" I started to protest weakly, but McKenzie cut me off.

"I may be ditzy sometimes, but I'm not stupid. I took all honors and Advanced Placement courses this past year, which may not account for wisdom but..." She shrugged again. "Look." Her small hands were cool on my cheeks as she leaned close and forced me to meet her eyes. "Whatever you're doing, it makes me feel good. It's fun to give up control to a big, strong, sexy man like you. I enjoy it, you enjoy it, and the fact that you're even worried about some silly moral bullshit is a sign that you're not turning into some monster."

I met her light eyes with my darker ones and my shoulders rose and fell as I let out a deep breath. "You're not pissed off?" I asked, my lips pressed together uncertainly. I knew I was ignoring the BDE programming. I knew I was being vulnerable and open and straightforward, without the cocky, confident attitude I'd been doing all week. But I didn't care. Maybe I wasn't cut out for the whole 'fuckboy asshole' lifestyle. Maybe I wanted something more, something deeper.

"Mad?" McKenzie asked incredulously. She laughed softly, a light, amused sound as she pulled back. Her hands fell into her lap. "Haven't you been listening to me, Daddy? You make me feel good and sexy and oh my god do you make me cum so hard. And you aren't just using me for sex or something, we do things like this together..." Now it was her turn to make a sweeping motion with her hands, gathering the whole evening into her hands. "We've been working out together, you're helping me throw a party here tomorrow and in the past week I've felt more valued and satisfied at home than I have since we moved in."

I was sitting in stunned silence, McKenzie's monologue pounding away at me like waves over a rocky cliff. Slowly wearing away the rough, jagged edges and leaving me smooth, calm.

"Sure," she admitted. "Last week I thought you were just this loser who went to work, came back home, sat on the couch and never did anything interesting. But maybe I never had a lot of respect for you because you never had much respect for me, either. You treated me like a spoiled little brat, and maybe I was, but you talked down to me, you never seemed interested in my life and you acted like I should be giving you some sort of preferential treatment for just doing your job as a provider."

I winced a little and glanced away. Did I do that? I wondered.

"But..." My stepdaughter lowered her head to look up into my averted face. "That's all in the past. We've both moved on to bigger," her eyes dropped to my crotch and she bit her lip playfully, "and better things. So how about you stop moping and you give yourself a little credit."

I pursed my lips, considering.

"And then," she added, "when Mom gets home you can work your magic on her, too, and once you fuck her with that amazing cock of yours she won't care what you do or with whom, just like I don't."

My shoulders slumped, defeated by my stepdaughter's tireless onslaught. I shook my head and blew out a breath, then glanced up into her face. "When did you turn into such a little philosopher?"

McKenzie rolled her eyes. "This is what I was talking about." She slugged me playfully in the shoulder. "I was the captain of the debate team, you moron. As you should know!"

I smiled in spite of myself and felt myself relax. Alright, Mr. Silver Fox, I thought. I'll keep on listening to your recordings. But from now on, I'm doing it my way...

"Now." McKenzie clapped her hands together with finality and her smile turned almost shy. "I cooked you dinner, I watched your silly movie and I solved your current life dilemma..."

My smile widened.

"Are you going to fuck me now or what?"

The smile was still on my mouth as I bent forward and kiss her, and I could feel the answering smile on her soft lips when she kissed me back.

* * *

Thank you for reading and welcome once again to the Brain Development Enterprises series. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please let me know, because your positive comments keep me going.

If you want to read more of my works, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon!

JC

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,627 Followers
12