Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers

When you hear someone tell you 'We need to talk' there is an immediate dropping sensation in your stomach, like you just got punched by an invisible fist. Sudden worry follows. And, if you're me, a desire to fix the situation immediately.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked. "Did something happen?"

Another pause.

"It's not something I really feel comfortable talking about over the phone."

My mind raced. "Are you okay? If something's wrong I can—" Then, I suddenly realized what she must be talking about. She wants to tell me she's been sleeping with Aaron Burns, I thought.

"John...? You cut out for a second."

"No, sorry, Barb. I was getting carried away." My heart was thudding hard in my chest but now that I knew what she was talking about I felt a bit better. In fact, I considered, it might actually be better if she brings it up, rather than me. I nodded to myself. "If you want to wait until you're back I understand. Just promise you'll crush your presentation, yeah?" I smiled into the phone, knowing it would carry through the sound of my voice. "Show everyone what a kickass sales expert my wife is."

There was a soft sigh, then, "Thanks, John. I should probably go now. Aaron's waving at me to come join the team."

His name, as usual, was like another invisible punch in the gut. Despite my newfound confidence, despite knowing that I was a Man now and I could take control of the situation, I clenched my jaw hearing the name of my wife's boss and lover. "No worries, babe. I love you."

Pause. "Love you, too, honey."

Click.

The call went dead and I let out a deep sigh, staring out over the backyard. I'd left the house and stepped out onto the back porch to make the call, and now I wondered if I wanted to go back inside.

Adrianna was still here, hanging out with McKenzie, and as fun as it was to have two young, beautiful women practically at my beck and call my mind was still full of too many thoughts that I needed to sort out. The two girls had taken the gorgeous Latina's arrival in stride, acting like she was now, to some degree, a part of our secret little sex group. My harem grows... I thought sardonically. Then, I snorted. Huh. What a weird idea. I'd been having a lot of interesting thoughts the past few days, and with them came stranger and stranger questions.

I swiped away from my Phone app and opened up an Internet browser. I didn't know anyone who could answer those questions but, "Brain Development Enterprises," I muttered, typing into the search engine.

They had a website, which I vaguely recognized as the place where I'd purchased the recordings more than a month ago, but as I navigated through the sleek interface I realized that it was the Web equivalent of a ghost town. Their About page said that the company was "currently focused on the research, testing and development of our next BIG release" but both of their products — the 'patented BDE cologne' and their 'cutting-edge self-hypnosis recordings' — were labeled as "Sold Out." The only contact information was info@bde.com.

I clicked the link and it opened up my Email app, where I stared at the blank screen for a long, thoughtful moment. I had no idea who might be on the other end of the address, or what they might know about what was happening to me. I can be careful, though, I thought. Feel it out.

My thumbs tapped on the screen.

RE: A Curious Customer

To whom it may concern, I typed.

I am a customer of your BDE cologne and self-hypnosis recordings, and I was hoping to get in touch with a representative of your company. I have been enjoying your products a lot, and have already seen great results. However, I was hoping to have a few questions answered about some potential side effects I may be experiencing.

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

John

I reread the email twice. Good, I thought. Not giving them too much information, but if they think I'm experiencing side effects then that might make them get back to me quicker.

I hit Send.

Alright, I thought. That's about all I can do right now, except for experimenting and trying to figure things out for myself. I was already thinking about what I would want to test out in the next few days, trials I would run to see if I couldn't crack the code on how my mind, and perhaps my body, were changing.

I turned and headed inside, sliding my phone back into my pocket and rubbing my hands together. Now, I thought. How to keep these two young ladies entertained...

I cracked a smile. I had a few ideas.

What I hadn't noticed, to my later dismay, was that when the browser had opened up my Email app it had logged into my default account. My company email account. An account that was mostly private, except for a few privileged people higher up the corporate food chain who had access to all our ingoing and outgoing mail.

It shouldn't have been a problem. Shouldn't. But with all the good things life had been throwing my way recently, calamity had been waiting in the wings for a chance to strike.

I wasn't ready when it did.

* * *

Thank you for reading and welcome once again to the Brain Development Enterprises series. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please let me know, because your positive comments keep me going. If you want to get updates, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Lastly, I couldn't do this without the help of a few generous readers and supporters, so a special shoutout to all of them. You know who you are.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon!

JC

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers