All Comments on 'Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 09'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
newfield1981newfield1981over 4 years ago
I knew it!

I suspected his wife's boss was also a bde user. Being it was 9 chapters ago I'd almost forgot. Great original storyline here obviously can't wait for next chapter. Keep up the good writing!

SirCarlSirCarlover 4 years ago
All of the chapters, so far

Have been exceptionally well thought out, written and presented. I would enjoy you carrying this story through many different story arcs. Keep up the brilliant writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
next!

I am looking forward to the showdown with his wife and Aaron Burns!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I suspected.

Like Newfield, I thought that Burns might have been a BDE user.

Now the battle of wills, pheromones, and the Alpha Male personality begins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Getting better and better

As always, a wonderful job.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Regarding suspicions

I'm really interested (and a bit excited) to hear that you guys "suspected" Aaron from the beginning, because I only thought of making him a BDE user at the end of Chapter 9 (a couple minutes before I wrote it). Kind of cool how things like that work out! :)

If you don't want to wait for Ch. 10, btw, it's already up on my Patreon: https://patreon.com/jcbeleren

grriz1grriz1over 4 years ago
Keeps me coming back

Your story has good content and direction. It does what all good stories do, it keeps you into the flow and wanting to see what comes next. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like your stories

I like this series, but I hope you continue with (BOOK of Lust) and (Son of Sleep), also,

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 4 years ago
Per theory

Since you said chapter 10 is already done and will be last in this I can forward it without risk of unwanted influence on the story flow.

The whole thing is scam and McKenzie's making, or at least started that way. The only thing that doesn't hold so far was the Allison in office, but that could be the first *real* result of his newfound confidence; her bitcheness actually suppressed sympathy all along. Anyway, it's McKenzie who's really in charge all along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good ending?

I'm really hoping his wife gets back together with him. Even if he has access to all the other girls he wants, that's still his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue TRANCE.INC

Its my favourite story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Trance Series

Are you also planning on continuing with Ch 9 of Trance? Or is that an end at this point?

galapoxgalapoxover 4 years ago
DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!

A most excellent twist!

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

shinikageshinikagealmost 4 years ago
sloppy

I dont think alison hates him just because he is better at coding than her after all she is his boss already and any half decent boss would be happy to have a subordinate skilled enough to do his work but useless enough socially to cllimb to a better possition on the company. Lets hope he realizes this point and ask her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story line is good, but it sucks to be in these small chapters. It's like having to buy a dozen paperbacks just to read one story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that he isn't using protection at all because there is no way in hell he can juggle all the kids he would be having if all the ladies got pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a master proofreader, and have found this to be presented very well. I found only two misspellings.

Believing that the size & number of the chapters is great, I'd buy it instead of a magazine if I was lounging about.

Very well presented over the idiotic "I've got everything a man could want, including a twelve-inch dick, yet I have to command people to climax, or even to like me, since I have the mindset of a teenage author."

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

And the shoe dropped

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

of course aaron fucking burns. the guy is an asshole go john, kick his ass.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A good few chapters back I started to think that Burns was using the BDE stuff. Guess this confirms it and explains how he got the wife to cheat (or at least helped facilitate it) and also explains her hesitancy after John started using it. Conflicted between two alphas. I guess we'll find out who is the most alpha soon enough. Not the way I would have wanted the story to go but hey I'm just a reader. :/

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson3 months ago

Nicely woven. I had wondered once a few chapters back about Burns using it. You created just enough threads to dangle the possibility, but not so much as to give it away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...