All Comments on 'Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 10'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments (Page 2)
LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Yup, after reading through those stories to find the author pulled a fast one and gypped out.

Technique would have won the day, not length of time.

Shame, I was really enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story plenty of drama and intrigue.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Chapter 11

Aaron collects his belongings from John's house.

So on Monday after Barbara's office party, John goes into work and again has dominating sex with his boss.

Meanwhile McKenzie is getting ready to start her day when there's a loud knock at the front door. McKenzie opens the door to find a smiling Aaron Burns standing there. She's surprised and before gathing herself up she hears Aaron says "obey". McKenzie trys to turn back inside but hears Aaron again say "obey". She's like a deer in a spotlight. Again Aaron says "you must obey, say it", McKenzie in a daze says "I must obey". You love to obey, say it, "I love to obey". Every time you say obey you feel safer, contented, say it. "I obey, I feel safe and content".

Aaron said to her, come inside with me now, you must obey, "inside, I must obey". Once inside Aaron sat in a big armchair facing McKenzie, he eyed her up and down then said to her I want you to stip for me, I want you to slowly dance to a song in your head and strip, you love to obey you'll love to strip for me. McKenzie tried to resist but everytime she obeyed she felt safer and more content with Aaron.

McKenzie slowly stripped and danced for him, she ran her hands over her body in time to the music in her head. Aaron said to her "you feel more and more sexy with each piece of clothing you remove, you feel a heat building up inside." McKenzie felt her need building, she was studying Aaron as he looked at her with naked hunger. He had pulled out his large, throbbing cock and stroked it slowly while the helpless McKenzie fell deeper and deeper under his control with each passing moment. Aaron said to her "with each stroke of my cock the urge to suck me grows stronger and stronger until you can't resist the need to beg me to let you satisfy me." She danced and watched and with each stroke her mouth watered and the hot humid heat between her young, barely legal, firm thighs became small rivers of lust running down the insides of her legs.

After hours of pleasuring Aaron's desires he told a very compliant McKenzie to pack her things because she was moving in with her mother and him. She would enjoy being his personal fucktoy from now on and she would love obeying his every command. The young fucktoy ran upstairs and collected her things as Aaron's cum leaked out of her well fucked cunt and ran down her thighs, "he is so fucken hot" she thought with a smile as she left her room.

John returned home after work excited to see McKenzie and tell her how much he loved her while she would suck his cock. He got out and walked to the house and saw the door ajar. "McKenzie are you there honey?" There was no answer from inside, he walked into the entry and surveyed the room noticing McKenzie's cloths strewn about in front of one of the armchairs. He looked in the silent kitchen but there was no sign of her. He bounded up the stairs and ran to her room to find draws pulled out and emptied. Her stuff was missing and so was she.

What could he do, he loved her so much and the fact that he had effectively drugged her had nothing to do with her love for him.

To be continued ......

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES