Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepdaughter's tight body trembled with pleasure and she mewled out a soft cry of bliss, her head dropping forward and her back arching to offer her ass up toward me. "Please, Daddy..." I heard her muffled request. "More."

I pulled back and thrust again, just a little faster. Her inner tunnel was wet and wanton, hot as an oven around my shaft. I could feel every shock of pleasure run through the 18-year-old's body as she tensed around my length. And then again, just a little faster. She groaned and pushed back against me, fingers tightening into fists in the sheets.

And then the dam broke. I was moving faster and faster, one hand gripping McKenzie's hip and the other reaching forward to fumble with the clasp of her bra. My cock powered into my stepdaughter's dripping snatch and I could feel her body respond with shudders of ecstasy. Her every moan sent a spike of arousal through my body. When my balls began to tighten, the idea of filling her lithe young body with my hot, sticky seed made my manhood pulse.

McKenzie's bra came undone and she was shrugging free of it, one hand brushing hair away from her face. She glanced back at me as our bodies came together over and over, eyes wide with bliss and lips parted in a moan. I could see the heat in her light eyes, the fiery desire that rose higher and higher and became all consuming.

I shifted my position and then pulled back, sliding free from the teen's body with a hot, smooth sensation. As fast as we had just been moving, now it felt like we were moving through honey. The electric tension between us never waned as McKenzie slowly twisted, staring into my eyes unblinkingly, and lay down on her back, spreading her legs wide open for me.

My hands gently rested on her knees and then my fingers brushed up her thighs.

She sucked in a quick breath as I trailed lightly, teasingly, across her pussy and over her clit. But I moved on too quickly for her to get more than a taste of pleasure. My hands spread across her stomach and then slid down to the bed on either side as I lowered myself over her. I felt my shaft throb with lust as I moved slowly closer.

McKenzie's tits were perky spheres on her chest, her nipples high and hard at the peaks. I took one between my lips and flicked my tongue, sucking gently.

Another sharp gasp of pleasure followed by a moan.

I eased between her outer folds and paused, the tip of my length just ready to slip inside of her. I was laying over McKenzie's body now, her knees up by my hips and her lips by my ear as I gently kissed her neck.

"I want you, Daddy..."

Her words snapped the tension.

I pushed myself up onto my hands and my hips moved forward, my cock thrusting inside of McKenzie's body and making her arch her back at the sudden pleasure.

She gasped and a soft cry escaped on a breath. "Yesss..." she murmured breathlessly. "Yesss..."

I moved. Faster. My rhythm driving. I felt the heat between us, the crackling lightning as her body fell over the edge.

McKenzie's body clenched around me as I split her in half. Her long legs tightened against my hips, her heels locked in the small of my back. She cried out and her head fell back into the pillows. Her hazel eyes widened and then squeezed shut. And I could feel the pleasure clenching, pulsing, tightening and releasing her muscles and core.

Her pussy was volcanic around my throbbing rod and I barely slowed as she came all over me. I leaned down and kissed her throat, breathing in her scent and letting her breathe my scent in return. I felt her stiffen slightly and then heard her murmur a soft sigh of bliss as my musk worked its way into her body and mind.

My balls were heavy and my pulse roared in my ears. I felt like I was ready to explode and I just wanted to hold off a few more seconds. My cock was sheathed in the fantastic heat and comfort of her body, plumming her deepest depths and massaging her innermost walls.

I didn't want this moment to end.

And that was when it ended.

I was buried to the hilt inside her perfect, fuckable body and I just felt myself fall over the edge. My body was too high on the emotions of the moment and I had no more self-control. My cock spasmed and my core clenched, and then I felt the electric bliss radiate out into my body.

I heard myself breathing quickly and then every part of me was straining with pleasure. From my toes to my fingers, every fiber twisted and relaxed and then another wave crashed atop me. And another and another. And by the time McKenzie and I were done we were sprawled together atop the mattress in a heap.

I lay back in the sheets but didn't close my eyes. I couldn't close my eyes. I was still too wired, my body and brain alive with energy but focused on a single thought.

I was in love. It was a strange thing to be focused on. I don't know if I should have been focused on it. But love was just as crazy and wonderful a drug as I remembered. And I was already hooked again.

My eyes roamed over McKenzie's figure, her fit curves and her smooth, tanned skin. The moonlight played over her legs and part of her hip, filtered by the shutters, and gave her zebra stripes of shadow on a long, athletic leg.

"Do I pass inspection?" The teenager's voice was low and relaxed, satisfied.

I glanced over into the lovely face beside mine and was struck by what I realized.

My wife was gone. But I would go on without her. I couldn't get back what I'd lost before I changed my life. But that was the only time I would have to learn the fundamental rule:

Be a Man. A Man wins. A Man conquers. A Man controls his world.

"You do, angel," I murmured, smiling lazily.

But those plans for conquering and controlling the world would have to wait until morning. Maybe then I would be able to focus on all the problems still left to handle. Aaron Burns and Barbara were still together, and I couldn't imagine the other man being pleased about losing McKenzie. Mr. Silver Fox's card was burning a hole in my jacket pocket, and the mysterious founder of BDE had said he wanted to work together.

My gaze roamed over my stepdaughter's nude body, her full, bouncy tits and her smooth legs dappled with moonlight. But most important, I had one fantastic, sexy, barely-legal woman in my bed and another busty babe just a text away. And we had plenty of time to enjoy each other before any of those other issues needed to be dealt with.

There was time for everything. And tonight would be the start of it all.

THE END

(for now...)

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS: Thank you so much for reading the first ten chapters of Brain Development Enterprises. Chapter 10 marks the end of the first arc of BDE, and I'll be taking a break from this story to work on other projects.

I have two other series currently in the works. One is a "JC Beleren spin" on a mind control erotica classic and the other is a fantasy mystery that will soon be appearing in the 'Sci-Fi & Fantasy' category here on Literotica.

Comment down below if you want more information!

If you haven't already, please rate this story. I'm working hard to try and land a story or two in the Mind Control Hall of Fame, so every 5-stars is really appreciated!

If you want to read more of my works, you can follow me here on Literotica. Lastly, I couldn't do this without the help of a few generous readers, so a special shoutout to all of them. You know who you are.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!

JC