Brain Games Ch. 06

Story Info
Zach's encounter in the laundry room.
2.8k words
4.68
11.4k
7

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The University stretched along the north bank of the river, with the older buildings closer to the water. The older dorms--the quad--were available only to honors students and lottery winners. New dorms were either at the west end of the campus, or uphill, past the sciences complex, and abutting town.

Zach sat on a bench overlooking the placid waters of the river, the smoothly swirling eddies and ripples of the clear, cold water flowing endlessly eastward. All his troubles were behind him: literally. In the dorms around the quad, and in the bio-center somewhere beyond.

He found peace in the dappled sunlight sparkling from the water, and in the rustling of the late-spring leaves. He didn't want to think about any of it. Maddy. Ava. Sara. Professor Enkins. His dreams.

So: he watched the water. People jogged along the asphalt path behind him, or swish-swish-swish rollerbladed it. Birds chattered, flitting from tree to tree.

He leaned back into the bench, letting his awareness float on the crisp spring air.

He felt himself being watched and reluctantly opened his eyes.

A squirrel was perched on the edge of the bench, just out of arm's reach, watching him.

"Hey little guy," Zach said.

The squirrel blinked, and rubbed its hands and cleaned its face, then resumed watching him.

"Sorry pal, I don't have any food for you."

The squirrel turned and hopped off the bench and scampered to the nearest tree trunk. It paused, peering back at Zach.

"Maybe tomorrow," Zach said.

He had walked Sara back to the quad, and in parting, he had let her go. Completely. He had felt all the extraordinary power singing in every molecule of his being swirl away with her as she waved goodbye. Now he was empty. Exhausted. Depleted. And afraid of what would come next.

He sighed. He pulled himself to his feet. He had laundry to do.

* * *

The quad was almost stereotypically collegiate: ivy-covered brick walls, carved wood details worn by decades of rough use. Stairs and floors tended to creak, but other elements had been modernized. The laundry room was somewhere in-between. Hulking coin-operated washers and driers were scattered in dim rooms throughout the extensive basement complex that connected the four sides of the great quad, as well as extending and interconnecting to the older buildings of the humanities complex. At first it had felt somewhat like a labyrinth, with unexpected turns and branches, and sub-basements, but Zach knew his way to the laundry room well enough. It was empty when he arrived and loaded a washer. Jeans, crew necks, boxers, socks. He tossed in a gelpack of detergent, fed the coins, and set it going. He had it down to a science: one hamper: 35 minutes for the wash, six rounds of 7.5 minute cycles in the dryer, five minutes of folding, and the whole ordeal was over in an hour and a half.

On a beautiful spring day there was absolutely no reason to babysit the wash, but Zach didn't feel like going outside.

He plopped into a plastic chair and pulled out a book.

Five minutes later a strikingly tall girl came in to switch her laundry from washer to dryer. He didn't know her name, but he had seen her around. Hard to miss her, as she was well over six feet in height. Intensely curly hair, dark around a pale, freckled face. She had strong features, not very attractive to Zach, and he turned back to his book.

He was here to ignore humanity, perhaps even to hide from humanity.

But he couldn't help himself. He closed the book in his lap and tuned in.

For a moment he wavered on the border between thinking and feeling, was he imagining? Projecting? Or was he really receiving.

He found a sharp edge of efficiency. Warm, wet cloth heavy against the palms. The lift and heft and release into the cavernous drier.

Zach felt around the corner of his own resistance and found her energies. Bored, lonely, irritated. So tired of being looked at like a freak. So tired of not being seen as a girl. Here's a perfectly decent looking guy, and he doesn't even glance at her. (Decent looking! That's something!)

Zach looked up from his book. She was frowning, shoving heaps of clothes into the dryer, not looking at him. He saw she was wearing a heavy sweat shirt and by the motions induced by her vigorous handling of the laundry, he concluded she wasn't wearing a bra.

He tuned back in: Well ok, he's looking at me. Pervert. (True!)

He sighed audibly and went back to his book.

"What?" she asked, confrontationally.

He looked up. He must have sighed pretty meaningfully! She was staring at him, a tangle of dark cotton cloth in her hand.

"Ah? I'm bored of my book?" he said. But he also tuned back in.

He's lying. Guys are such fucking liars. Zach didn't get the words, exactly: he could tell his own mind was interpreting what he felt from her. Pulses of emotion, waves of cognition, images; flashes of men who she considered liars. Her father. He was finding it surprisingly easy to tune in and out, although doing anything with this was clearly another story. She wasn't in an absolute frenzy, and he could see where the kernel of her desire could be, but it was negligible, as was his own.

"Hey," he said.

"What?"

"You're right. I was lying."

She looked at him sharply.

"I saw it on your face. That look of contempt. Scorn. But you're totally right. It has nothing to do with the book. I'm just... having a fucking day, is all. It doesn't have anything to do with you, though. I want you to know that, in case, a screw it, I'm just digging this hole deeper. Anyway, yeah, I was lying."

Unexpectedly he felt her interest suddenly pique. Honesty was her aphrodisiac?

"I'm having that kind of day, too," she said. "Didn't mean to make faces at you."

"You're kind of sexy in that sweatshirt," he said, having absolutely nothing to lose, and in fact, rather hoping he would lose.

Her softened expression hardened immediately and Zach couldn't help see the leap of distrust, disbelief, and interest. She didn't feel even remotely sexy, and didn't believe it was possible, but she felt a surge of hope, and a fear of that hope all tangled in one muddy reaction.

"Didn't mean to offend you," Zach said. "Maybe got carried away with my honesty. I think it's just going braless. I'm a guy. It's not rocket science."

She crossed her arms over her chest, but also burst out laughing.

He just likes boobs, any boobs will do. Get over yourself.

"It is laundry day," she said.

"Cheers," he said, lifting his book as if it was a glass of wine.

Before things could go somewhere, he opened the book back up again and pretended to read.

She was disappointed. He could see that he had disarmed some of her defenses. She wasn't actually attracted to him, he wasn't her type at all. Something at the edge of his mind, something he couldn't see in himself, and something he knew wasn't Enkins needled at him. He couldn't totally let it go. It was important.

He snapped his book shut.

"Who am I kidding, I've read that paragraph five times and I still don't know what it said."

She closed the door to the dryer and started feeding it quarters.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it was just being braless. I mean, that's exactly what I said, but I was deflecting. And now I don't want you to think I just hang out in the laundry room hoping for braless women to come do their laundry. You," he said with emphasis, "are sexy."

She looked at him, speechless.

"You're not my type," he added. "And I sure as hell aint yours. But I just feel you should know it: you have elegant proportions, you ..."

She held up a hand. "Save it. I don't need a man telling me whether I'm sexy or not. I'd honestly rather not hear your connoisseur's opinion as to my shape or demeanor. Appreciate what you're trying to do, but just... don't."

He saw the ways she was at war with herself. Her mind loathing his clumsy attempts at compliments, but other layers, animal layers, wanting more of them. And he saw the hook. The hook Enkins had used. He consulted the elusive, niggling sensation in his mind. Having noticed it, apparently it disappeared completely.

Zach tried to exert control without committing himself by saying anything. He tried to influence her to stop. He tried to touch that layer, that thread, that threshold of her mind.

She started the drier.

"Stop," he said, pushing there, on that edge, focusing his will.

She picked up her laundry basket and put it on top of the machine, but neither did she react to him. All his attention on her layers of energy, he didn't shift his attention to her expression.

"Stop," he said again, feeling something yielding.

She turned to him. "What now?"

It was hard to grasp, and he could see that if he wasn't in such a funk himself he could use his own energy here. But he was having a hard time accessing that, and he needed to push harder. With Enkins it had been pure will. But Enkins had also had an extraordinarily delicate, precise touch.

"Stop," he said, trying again. And... he saw what he had beein doing wrong.

"You are one weird fucking kid," she said.

"Stop."

She stopped.

She stayed stopped, and a confused expression dawned on her.

Zach realized he didn't know where to look for what he wanted, and simply speaking the words wasn't enough. He needed to understand all these layers of the brain, the way all these tangles of energies, thoughts, and emotions worked together. The complexity was beyond his grasp.

He could only work with the big stuff, as Enkins had implied.

"Feel pleasure," he said.

The woman shuddered, with a dazed look on her face.

"Listen to me," Zach said. "Listen to my words. Feel this pleasure growing."

This he could do, it was like turning a dial on her pleasure. He could simply feed that kernel, that glow of warmth in her belly.

"Notice the desire," he said.

She made a sound, but his "stop" had been powerful enough to halt even her speech, it seemed.

He heard feet on the stairs up the hall, and almost panicked.

"Come here," he said, pulling her. The pulling didn't work, but she took a tentative step forward just from his words. He tried to find the edge. Voices in the hall, a couple of guys talking basketball.

"Sit next to me." He tried visualizing, but realized, yet again, that visualizing didn't work.

As the voices quickly approached the laundry room, Zach yanked almost physically, grasping after that edge to her energies that would bring her over to the row of chairs.

The guys walked by the laundry room, paying no attention.

Zach's mind slowly unfroze. The tall girl looked like she was in pain.

"Dammit."

Zach went looking for the pleasure center, but it had evaporated. The kernel of desire was completely gone. Her motor functions were a complete tangle. He realized it was amazing that she was still standing.

Where was Enkins when he needed him!

Zach took some deep breaths, softening himself. It had been exciting to stoke her pleasure, he tried to let the panic go and reconnect to his own excitement.

"Say your name," he said.

"Diana," she said, with her voice slurred.

"Diana, be soft." As he said it, he remembered what that had felt like when Enkins was controlling Sara. "Be soft, but stay standing."

She seemed to relax.

"Everything is perfectly normal," he said hopefully. But he also saw the intense pulsing threads of fear and confusion. He touched those with the stroke of pleasure. "Let go of that worry, that confusion. It's all perfectly normal."

The tension faded from her expression.

"Feel pleasure," he said, easily finding the source now, and encouraging it to blossom again.

"Find your desire."

And it was clear as day: "Come, sit here."

She walked across the laundry room and sat.

"Stronger pleasure, now, Diana." He saw her tense. Lean her head back against the wall. She was just in sock feet, and he saw that she curled her toes. Zach felt his own excitement growing, and he aligned it to hers. He could feel all the ways in which her body was responding, and he saw which parts of her mind were and which were ... not resisting ... more: stalled.

"Pleasure. Desire. Building. Feel what your want."

She closed her eyes, and slipped a hand down beneath the waistband of her sweatpants.

Zach caught his breath, watching the rippling motion of her hand under the cloth. His own desire was building. He saw how he could pretty much do anything now.

But he had begun with a purpose.

"Stop. Be soft. Softer. Feel all that pleasure simmering just below the boiling point. Notice how sexy you feel, Diana."

He felt it with her, because now he saw it. She was Goddess-tall, powerful and noble, perfectly formed in every way. He saw it in her, and with her. They shared a moment of simple awe at how extraordinary she was. How different, but in that difference, how inescapably beautiful, how compelling she was.

"Look how you turn yourself on. Feel how you will turn others on."

They saw it together.

Zach didn't know how he knew, it wasn't Enkins' doing at all, this was something different.

In his own form of daze, he unzipped his pants, and wrestled with the tangle of his boxers to get his cock out.

"Diana: you are going to lean over and kiss this cock. It's a magic wand, Diana. When you touch it, that pleasure is going to explode. Biggest orgasm of your life. From the center out. And when that happens, its going to go come out of you, and it's going to go into that part of you that you won't let yourself see, and you'll see it clearly. From that moment on, you are going to be the sexiest woman at this university."

She was breathing in short, shallow gulps of air, her eyes fixed on his twitching hardness.

"Feel that desire, not just for release, not just for pleasure, not just for climax. The deepest desire. The desire to be that sexy."

She moaned.

"Stronger. How much you want it. How you would do anything for it."

Zach saw how feeding her the words gave form to what his awareness was doing as he followed the threads of the desires, as he tasted them with his attention.

"Now. Have it all, Diana."

She bent. She didn't just kiss his skin, the way Sara had pressed her lips to the professor. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and immediately began to orgasm. She plunged her mouth down, filling her mouth with him, and slurping at him with her tongue even as she moaned so loudly and thrashed, kicking one of the chairs into the room in her frenzy.

Zach felt his own climax surge towards him, but he remembered. He remembered Ava. He didn't release it, he multiplied it into Diana, joining his explosive light to hers, and letting her have it all. Letting her be beautiful. Letting her be wildly sexy.

Crying out, she draped herself over his legs. He felt her body heaving, as she gasped for air.

* * *

He found it was not hard to extricate himself from her tangled energies. The blast of climax left things clear. Shattered, but in a beautiful way. He could simply adjust a few minor things and show himself out. He hoped he had the memory thing sorted out, but he almost thought it wouldn't matter. This was such a gift, how could she complain? Still, he aligned the patterns of energy, isolated the fear and judgement, orphaning it the way Enkins had shown him. Things were so much more complicated, he knew it was an imperfect job. But hopefully, it would be enough. Then he put himself together, helped her to a normal sitting position, and switched his own laundry into the drier.

He fed in the 45 minutes worth of quarters and went for a walk in the bright afternoon. His own energies revived, and a new clarity dawned.

When he returned, Diana and her laundry were gone, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

It was time. He needed to talk to Maddy.

# # #