Brain Games Ch. 07

Story Info
Zach comes clean with Maddy & she likes it. A lot.
2.6k words
4.72
11.8k
8

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach put his hastily folded laundry away, and sat to try to tune into where Maddy might be. Something inner conviction told him that he needed to not be alone in this strangeness, and she was his best bet. He needed a female perspective.

It certainly couldn't be his roommate: Jacob was at his desk tapping despondently at his laptop.

Zach had to ask.

"What wrong, Jacob?"

"This assignment is fucking killing me."

Zach didn't need any mind games to know it was more than that. Jacob wasn't the kind of guy to care overly much about his assignments.

"Is that all?" Zach asked.

"Aw, dude, I dunno. I guess I got pretty drunk last night. I didn't think it was so bad, but I think I kind of blacked out maybe. I've never done that. And now Ava isn't talking to me. She just says she needs time to think."

"Oh, shit man. Sorry to hear it." Pangs of guilt sharpened their knives in the remorse centers of his brain.

"Yeah, she tells me I didn't do anything bad, but won't say anything more."

"Well," Zach said: "You know chicks a hell of a lot better than I do. What do you think is going on?"

Jacob shrugged. "I guess I made an ass of myself somehow. Maybe I hit on someone else? Maybe I was just an asshole?"

"I seriously doubt that, Jacob. You know you have the best thing going with Ava, you wouldn't do that. Maybe it's just a hangover."

Jacob nodded slowly. "Well, that's certainly true for me. I vaguely remember bringing her back here last night. Do you remember that at all?"

Carefully, Zach said: "Maybe? I fell asleep pretty early last night. I remember you coming in, but I didn't wake up enough to see if you had company. But listen, Jacob--you're the expert here. Don't let me down! What should you do to make things right with her?"

"That's the thing. If she was having her own thing, I'd want to get right in there, talk it out. But if she's actually mad at me, I'd want to give her space, let things cool off a little bit, then lay all the apologies on her, like tomorrow."

"Well, since you don't remember doing anything wrong, maybe lay all the apologies on her today and get right in there?"

"Maybe," Jacob said. Zach realized it had been a mistake to offer advice. Jacob was unlikely to think any advice coming from Zach was likely to be good!

"Well, hope you two work it out," Zach said. "I'm out for the afternoon."

* * *

What had the dream said? "She's one of mine." Zach wondered if he should be seeking out Ava instead of Maddy.

But he didn't know Ava, and he definitely didn't want to get complicated with Jacob. Something still led him to Maddy. Maddy who was in the library, where he should be. The weekend was well in the process of getting away from him. He was going to need to buckle down, but first lunch. There was only half an hour before the meal hall closed, but he could tell Maddy hadn't eaten, and neither had he. The late-meal dregs were not usually a good choice, but...

Zach saw Maddy's hunger and he just flared it a little.

Just as Maddy walked into the meal hall, Zach sat down with his tuna salad sandwich, bag of chips, and plastic glass of mixed sodas. Tweaking her attention a little, he waved to her.

"Listen, Maddy," he said as she joined him. "We need to talk."

"You look like you got some clarity."

"Remember I told you about the hypnosis thing?" She nodded.

Piece by piece, Zach laid out everything that happened. Everything he could remember Enkins saying. He didn't dwell on the details of the sunbathing girls or Diana in the laundry room, just enough to let her know that something was seriously up. He did not tell her anything about Ava. There was something else going on there, and it felt like a live wire. He refrained from tuning into her reactions.

The meal hall was a calculated risk. She could flip the table, throw things at him, but he didn't think she would.

Instead, her reaction was pure curiosity. She wanted to know more. She asked probing questions, going after details.

And finally, the serious question:

"Have you been doing this to me?"

Zach opened himself in every way he knew how. "I didn't do anything to you, Maddy. Nothing. But I 'read' you. That's how I knew you were interested in me."

"You absolute idiot," she said, but he knew her anger was not real. "How could you not know that?"

"Maybe I did, but it was only when I felt it in that other way that I knew. Because... what you said yesterday was kind of right: I do have a thing for big boobs. But what I said was right to: I like you, and I don't want to fuck anything up. And I was afraid you might go all crush on me, and then we'd be in a complication that I couldn't handle."

"How do I know you're not doing it now?"

"If I did it really skillfully, I don't think you would know. But I'm not very good at it. It was a complete clusterfuck with this chick Diana, and it just ended well by random blind luck."

"Show me," Maddy said. "Right now. I'm going to pick someone and you're going to show me."

"Uh..."

The meal hall was emptying out, but staff were cleaning off tables around the scattering of students finishing their late lunch.

"Her," Maddy said. A thick goth girl about ten tables away was scrolling on her phone, half a sandwhich forgotten on her tray.

"What do you want me to do."

"Get her turned on. Bring her over here."

"And then what?"

"Let's worry about that later, for now, let's say you have a whole lot of story going on and not much evidence."

Zach shrugged. He leaned back, closed his eyes, and shifted into the mode of feeling.

He was grateful that there weren't more people; even with this scattering of people, there was a lot of noise in the field of energies, and it took him some time to locate the goth girl. Part of this was: he was looking for something bright, hard, rough; but in fact the layers of black and the piercings were a way of hiding. She was a very tender heart, hiding herself.

"Um, I don't want to do her, can we pick someone else?" Zach asked.

"Why?"

"Ah, she's too fragile. I don't want to accidentally hurt her."

Maddy looked at him like she might believe him.

"Ok, just this once. That one," she said, pointing to a slender girl in jeans and a t-shirt, mid-length brown hair.

Zach returned to his feeling self, and sorted through the churning waves of the meal hall until he found the girl. She was on her phone also, scrolling through some kind of cartoon. He couldn't see through her eyes, exactly, but he could tell she was already a little aroused. Some kind of romance going on in what she was reading. He quickly found the bead of her arousal and encouraged it to flare. Despite her existing pulse of erotic energy, Zach found himself having difficulty reaching it.

"Just give me a couple more minutes," he said to Maddy, who was fidgeting.

He had to tune into his own energy, to make the connection. He remembered Diana in the laundry room, what she looked like squirming with desire, what it felt like when she took him into her mouth. He stoked that feeling in himself and then reached back to the girl. Now he could connect his energy to hers, and he felt the surge.

Without opening his eyes, he said: "She's feeling it now."

Maddy whispered back excitedly: "I see it, she crossed her legs and is almost bouncing."

"I don't know how to get her over here, though," Zach said.

"Try!"

Zach continued to boost the energy and he felt his own excitement swirling more strongly. Something about Maddy's excitement boosted his own even more. He fed it back to the girl.

"She put down her phone," Maddy said, and Zach felt the intense excitement in her voice.

Zach sought the edges, the threads that would guide action. If he could speak, if he could only command her the way he had with Diana. Connecting the dots on all the levels.

He could feel the girl's excitement getting away from him. She had somehow been really primed for this! What if she climaxed right here in the meal hall? He tried to bleed off some of the energy, to keep her from boiling over while he sought the motor functions that would bring her to their table. He failed at both efforts.

He felt that surge of orgasm go through the girl.

"Oh. My. God. Zach, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Zach opened his eyes. Maddy was flushed bright red. He glanced at the girl. She had leaned forward against the lunch table, gripping it hard, and breathing. One of the staff glanced at her with concern, but she pulled herself together quickly. She looked around the meal hall with some embarrassment, tucked her phone in her purse, and hastily left.

"Well, I didn't get her over here."

"No, you proved your point in two ways though: obviously, some weird magic shit is going on, and I love it. And also, you're not that good at it yet, which makes me feel a little better. If this turns out to be a real thing, I can't even imagine what it's going to be like when you are good at it."

"Here's the thing," Zach said, "It's kind of... rapey... isn't it?"

Maddy considered. "Can you make people do things they don't want to? Like, maybe she really wanted to get off, right?"

"Not in the meal hall, I don't think. And yes, I think I could make people do things they don't want to."

"Well then," Maddy said. "Yes. It's rapey."

"So..." Zach said uneasily.

"And it is super hot."

"Um... Maddy... you talked to me about how you didn't want to play games. How some girl you had been with played games. I'm feeling like things aren't adding up."

"Get over it, Zach. Sometimes things don't add up. All I can tell you is that was definitely, by far, the hottest thing I've ever seen. I want you to do it again."

Zach put his head in his hands.

"I guess I was hoping you were going to talk me out of all this. That you were going to help me see that this was all a really crazy, fucked up situation, and we should turn Professor Enkins in to the police and ... I don't know what."

Maddy put her hand on his. "Zach, I know you have a good heart. The way you protected goth girl, that was the right thing to do. Let's just make a vow to do no harm, all right? You didn't hurt the other girl, she had a great little orgasm right here in the meal hall. I guarantee you she's going to be masturbating to that for months, if not the rest of her life. You gave her a gift. And tall laundry chick? Sounds like you did some kind of shamanic healing on her. It can be sexy, hot, AND good, right? Or are you back in our Madonna/Whore complex?"

Zach nodded. "You're right, I am. And I don't want to be. But I'm afraid of what I could become."

"Come with me," Maddy said, and took his hand.

* * *

They sat on a concrete bench in the afternoon sunlight. Outside the meal hall was a shallow concrete basin with a fountain in the center. A few people were skateboarding around, and others were reading or talking. There was enough chill in the air that nobody was playing in the fountain yet, but another few weeks and that would probably be happening too.

"Her," Maddy said. A willowy woman with long brown hair dyed lavender at the ends was reading a book. "Make her cum. Just show me one more time."

Zach felt a little like a trained seal. But he could feel Maddy's intense excitement, also.

Somehow the sunlight made everything easier. He could drift into the patterns the sun seemed to create in his mind. He could quickly float out his awareness out beyond his body, and the open sky somehow made the energies easier to disentangle. In just a few breaths, he felt into the willowy girl. She was reading something light, drifting in and out, enjoying the warmth of the sun and the cool of the breeze.

Zach tuned in with her to the bliss of the sunlight, and very quickly found her source of desire.

He was getting the hang of that, anyway. A bead of light in her lower belly. He was still feeling swirls of his own, and it was the matter of a couple of breaths to align them, and begin bringing it to life.

"She put down her book," Maddy hissed, excited.

Zach felt his own erection surge, as the girl let herself drift into fantasy. He took the pleasure of the sunlight on their skin and intensified it, concentrating it. He felt it himself, a bliss and beauty of pleasure expanding through his body. Hers grew quickly, flushing warm through her body.

He felt her really wanting to take her top off, but she held herself back. She was thin, small breasts, braless. He felt her wanting to reach under her pants, but she held herself back from that, too. Relentlessly, he boosted both her pleasure and her desire, trying to latch on to what her fantasy was.

"It's working," Maddy whispered. "She's moving. God, she's so turned on now. So am I!"

Zach felt himself throbbing and straining in his pants. He was going to have to make some changes in his clothing style; jeans were becoming uncomfortable.

The girl was really into her fantasy now, straining to keep herself in stillness. She lay back on the concrete surface she had been sitting on, with her knees up and her hands on her belly and the sun on her face.

Zach felt her desire for something to fuel the fantasy and it was just a moment's tweak to get her to look in their direction.

There was a dizzying moment of confusion; he wasn't sure whose eyes he was seeing through. But he realized Maddy was surreptitiously pressing her own hand between her legs, watching the girl with a profound intensity. Their gazes locked for a moment and each looked away.

But Zach felt the girl absorb Maddy's image, and place Maddy between her legs.

"She wants you," Zach whispered.

"Oh, oh, oh." Maddy restrained her own sounds as much as she could.

Zach felt the blossoming swell of the climax coming, and he opened himself to be a channel.

It billowed up within and through the girl, and Zach shared the sensations through himself and into Maddy.

Everyone came.

Across the way, the girl rolled onto her side, back to the fountain.

Maddy was quivering and groaning, leaning against him.

For his part, Zach realized he had a problem. He had totally flooded his pants with days of pent-up ejaculation.

"Crap," he said. "You gotta help me out somehow, Maddy."

Maddy was laughing, almost hysterically, still shuddering with aftershocks.

# # #