Brainstormed Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman's unique ability leads to trouble.
10.9k words
4.18
34k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
889 Followers

This story was inspired by an old movie. It centers around technology that does not exist, at least not yet. Naturally I weaved sex into it, have to keep my fellow pervs happy you know. It is one of my lengthier works, for those who prefer quickies, sorry. For the rest of you that choose to go the distance, I hope that you enjoy it... fritz 51

Note: Chapter 2 is already written, I'm holding it back for a couple of days to insure Chapter 1 gets posted first. As soon as that happens, I'll upload chapter 2.

*****

Nathan (Nate) and Rebecca (Becca) seemed to be the "Classic American Couple" to all of those that knew them. Both were college educated and working at very respectable jobs. Together they were earning income allowing for the nicer things. Island vacations, four-bedroom house with in ground pool, and new cars were symbols of their life.

He had studied business and excelled, being particularly interested in the financial markets and how large sums of money could be made by knowing what and where to invest. He was not in the wall street crowd though, not at that time anyway. He began working for a well-known company the marketed mutual funds, life and health insurance, but had obtained his license to trade stocks and bonds with the company's securities division as a broker. He built up a significant number of clients and was making money for the clients, his company and himself.

Becca was in education, teaching 3rd grade. She enjoyed working with the kids, but something always seemed missing to her. The feeling that she had it in her to succeed in an environment where great sums of money could be made haunted her. This unfulfilled hole in her often caused her to daydream about doing something no one else could, like a doctor that found the cure for cancer, or a star athlete that every team tried to sign.

The feeling did not consume her, she had no known special talent and no real reason to believe that she had missed out. What she did have was a very good 7-year marriage to a faithful, loving husband. Sometimes she would chastise herself for not being totally satisfied, but a lust for an even better life, that could be provided for by money remained.

They had met in college, at a sorority - fraternity social, in the beginning of their senior year, with both of them having reached their 21st birthdays during the previous summer. Nate was smitten instantly. Many men would have been intimidated by her beauty, Nate wasn't one of those. Though she looked like a goddess, he saw himself as a good catch, and if she blew him off, he would have said, "Hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained."

He walked right up to her and said, "Hi, I'm Nate, would you like to hang out for a little while?"

The move worked well, she was impressed by his confidence, and accepted his intrusion into her space. She replied, "Ok, I guess. I'm Rebecca, Becca, everyone calls me Becca."

They danced several times, mingled some then danced some more. Before the night was over their first date was planned.

Nate and Becca's dating followed the usual course for two young people who were both driven to succeed. They would do parties, drink and have fun, but neither of them were ever delinquent with attention to school work, both getting good grades throughout, graduating with honor.

It was two months into their dating when they reached the point of enhancing their intimacy beyond heavy petting. Nate had been intimate with ten women before Becca, she had only had intercourse with one boyfriend.

Nate's high school sweetheart, Diana and he had claimed each other's virginity at a 4th of July party, to celebrate her 18th birthday which occurred only two days before. That relationship continued into his going to college while she was going to attend nursing school in their home town. They broke up after the new year though, she couldn't handle the separation and had found another guy. It came to a head when both men wanted to spend New Year's Eve with her, and she didn't pick Nate.

Nate had pledged to a fraternity, and by the end of his freshman year, five months after the new year began, he was coming out of a funk over Diana. During that summer, while back at home working a summer job, Diana had made it known that she wanted Nate back, and hoped that he would call to take her out, as the guy she traded him for didn't work out so well. Diana had broken his heart and he was quite aware that she had been fucking that guy, even before they had broken up, so reconciliation with her was not even considered.

Instead, he had a fling with a girl they had graduated high school with, named Shelly. Shelly had a reputation of being fairly easy, and it was deserved, just what Nate felt he needed. His dating Shelly and Diana being fully aware what that meant helped sooth Nate's ego. Diana had to learn to live with her choice, and Nate would have his brains fucked out all of that summer.

Back at college, as a fraternity man, he was never lonely, he found others like Shelly. These girls, often sorority sisters were willing to have sex, without strings. None of these sorority girls caused Nate to consider any long-term commitments, he was rolling along beginning his senior year, then Becca changed his life.

Becca was relatively inexperienced, having only ever had sex with her boyfriend Josh. They had been an item for most of high school extending through graduation and that following summer. Though they were both eighteen months earlier, they had only been engaging in spirited groping. They each desired more, so she had tried to satisfy his lust by giving him BJ's. She allowed him to treat her need by titty worship and fingering, these alternatives had been enough for them until August.

Then on one date of no particular significance, Josh brought condoms and Becca was ready to cross the threshold and have sex. They repeated that exercise a few more times, but their relationship ended sooner than either wanted. She would be off to college at the end of August and he was joining the military, leaving for boot camp on the first of September. They decided the extended separation would be too much, had one more tryst and said goodbye.

During her first year at college she was mostly blue because of breaking up with Josh, and hardly dated at all. Her second and third years were a little more active dating wise, but with no one steady. On these dates she didn't allow anything other than some kissing. Guys felt that she was still hung up on Josh, even her stunning beauty was not enough reason to hang, and moved on.

Her senior year dating started as a duplicate of her third, until she met Nate that is. He had really impressed her at that first meeting at the social. Their dating also started out slow, but Nate, unlike the other guys she had dated, was certain that she would be worth the wait and allowed her to move at her own pace. That choice worked well because once she got past the "Josh" barrier, she let Nate fill her heart.

Soon enough they had both fallen for each other and wanted to express that love with more intense contact. By the holidays hand jobs, then BJs, for him and titty sucking, with pussy fingering was good for her, and provided them both with intense releases. Their families lived a couple of hundred miles apart, but both made the effort to travel and met each other's families.

Upon returning to college, they picked up where they left off, having steamy sessions nearly every day, albeit no intercourse. Soon though, they both wanted more.

Spring arrived and as they say: "Love was in the air", they both needed unbridled, no holes barred lovemaking.

The opportunity to have an entire evening of pleasure came that spring, when Nate's parents would be out of town, and none of his siblings were around to interfere with access to the family cabin. He and Becca went there and would have two full days to fuck each other to the limit. She had been on the pill and had a diaphragm, he brought condoms, they were ready.

Arriving at the cabin, they hadn't even brought their suitcases inside, let alone unpack, before they started at each other. They flew into each other's arms, then hurriedly prepared a bed. They kissed and groped each other as clothes were removed, leaving them both naked. The moment of truth had arrived, they were both anxious, yet excited.

She laid back and let Nate explore her body with her eyes shut, taking in all of the sensations of his finger tips and mouth exploring every inch of her flesh. He had touched her in every intimate spot before, but now she was naked and laid out before him. Throughout the next two days she intended to offer as much sexual activity as he might desire, beginning in a few moments.

Nate's testosterone level was boiling over, yet he managed to keep his movements slow and gentle. She had never said if she was a virgin and he assumed that she was not. He was not going to ask her though; he did not want to hear the words spoken that another man had stuck his dick in her. If she didn't volunteer that info, he was not going to ask. He loved this young woman.

Becca had debated if she should tell him, but she loved him also and could sense that that truth was unnecessary, possibly none of his business, and it might hurt his ego. If he was willing to pretend that he was the only one, she was going to allow him that.

As he kissed her lips, one finger traced a nipple, and another probed at her pussy. His mouth left her lips and arrive at the remaining nipple. She moaned deeply as he licked one and rolled the other nipple while increasing the depth and speed of his fingers working her womanly opening and adding some lube to reduce any discomfort for her. The finger action, aided by the lube was working, she came, shuttering, enjoying. After a few heart beats, she looked deep into his eyes, but said nothing, she was ready and he knew it.

He positioned himself between her legs and laid on top of her so he could kiss her as he eased his cock into her opening. Even though she wasn't a virgin, it had only been a few times that Josh's cock had penetrated her, so she was very pleased that he was able to keep her comfort foremost, ahead of his own need.

She wiggled to help guide him into just the right spot, and moved her body to assist his penetration. It did take a little time for her to fully adjust, but soon enough he was fully in, and the see - saw action that preserves the human race had begun.

They both went after the common goal with equal enthusiasm as he stared in to her eyes with love and desire in his. Her facial expression was different somehow, but he was too involved in the lust to ponder any thoughts along those lines. She wasn't at her peak yet as Nate roared to his, he stiffened, thrust as deep as he could and filled her with his cum, sighing, "I love you."

One of the most beautiful things of youth is a young man's ability to recover quickly, or as in this case, not soften at all. Becca needed him to pound her just a little longer, and without so much as a whisper from her, he resumed giving what was needed to drive her over the top. She clutched at his back, possibly leaving marks as she trembled and shook through a magnificent orgasm. No calling out his name, shouting or even whispering, "I love you," as she reached her peak. Her orgasm was no less intense as Nate's, but she had a detached, faraway look in her eyes.

In the aftermath, he asked, "Baby, where was your mind, you didn't seem to be here with me."

She said, "Lover, the way you were giving it to me, I couldn't think of anything else but your dick. It was so wonderful, I hope you'll do me like that forever!"

He kissed her, what guy wouldn't be satisfied with an answer like that.

He then realized something, "Shit Becca, I forgot to put on a condom."

"It's OK baby, I didn't forget the diaphragm, plus I'm on the pill. Besides, I like the feel of you in me without it," she reassured, then kissed him as she thought, "Josh had always used one, Nate's the first to go bare back in me, I'll let that triumph go unmentioned."

The kiss morphed into caressing, and soon another session of his prick visiting her pussy was underway. This time he wasn't feeling as urgent, and could hold off his explosion until she entered the beginning of her orgasm. The detached look in her eyes remained and he felt proud of his success at taking her to that place of bliss, where ever that was.

The remainder of the weekend went well, they sucked and fucked each other's brains out. She confessed to him that sometimes, for fun, she had an alter ego named Jessica, that let her wild side out. She had only used "Jess" as a fantasy, to get herself off, but if he wanted wild monkey sex once in a while, he could call her Jess, but only if he wanted too.

She suddenly blushed bright red, realizing what she had just confessed. He was very pleased that she was comfortable enough with him to tell such a secret. He was also very pleased by all of the post orgasm lover's talk, that she enjoyed sex just as much, if not more than him. Briefly he mused to himself, "I wonder if it was Becca or Jess that I was fucking?" Then laughed at himself for having such a thought.

The next day was spend walking through the woods, during which they managed to satisfy each other, then took the family speed boat out on the lake, christening the boat as well.

Nate noticed that Becca was fascinated by things money could provide, especially excessive money. When they talked, she often recalled stories from the TV show about famous, rich people, and how wonderful it must be to live like that. He was determined to give her all that she lusted after.

On the last evening of their cabin adventure Becca want to give her love something special, something she would be honestly able to tell him that he was the only one. During their lovemaking that evening, she rolled on to her stomach, raised her butt up and offered him her ass.

She said, "Baby, I've never done this, but if you would like, you can take me back there. Please, please go slow with me. I know it's going to hurt, but from what I've heard, if enough time is taken, it can be really good."

"Becca, I've never done that either, but I can't help myself, I really want to try it. I promise I'll go as slow as needed," he replied. He was very pleased with her offering something for him to lay claim to, something that no other had.

They were both a bit clumsy at getting started, but knowledgeable enough to use a generous amount of lube. As the entry was attempted it was difficult, so it was decided for her to roll onto her back. She had read or heard that being in a fetal position helped, so she pulled up her legs, which helped spread her ass open.

Nate pressed his cock into her butt hole slowly, watching her face intently for the signs of when she was ready to take more. It took significantly longer than either of them would have predicted, but eventually he was all the way in.

After waiting, she nodded, his signal to begin to try and fuck her ass and he withdrew ever so slightly. To his surprise and delight that was followed by Becca pushing her ass back to recapture his being fully inside her. A further withdrawal was made followed by Becca again doing her part. It was already extremely pleasurable for him and with each little withdraw and thrust it was becoming better for her. By the time he was pulling half way out, she was really getting into it, even though some pain was still present.

Nate decided that this was the time to test drive her alter ego, "Jess, get on all fours, I'm going to take that ass now!"

She giggled, rolled over onto her hands and knees, quickly pulled up a pillow for her head, raised her butt, pulled her ass cheeks apart and said, "Take it lover, do me doggie."

He added more lube and entered her with ease this time, as her asshole was wide open, ready for his prick. He shoved slowly to insure she was still good to go, but she turned toward him and said, "Go on Nate, fuck my ass, give it to me good. I'm OK, take it."

With encouragement like that, all of his caution evaporated and he went deep, followed by near total withdrawal and went deep again. It was amazing, and as his pace started to pick up, she lifted her front enough to start pulling on her nipples.

She was totally immersed in lust at that point and turned to him one more time and said, "That's it baby, grab my ass and give it to me good," then turned her face back into the pillow and was groaning and swearing, "Fuck, fuck that's good. So good, so fucking good. Keep going lover, I'm going to pop."

Nate's commentary was simply, "Jess this is so good. Your ass is awesome. This is really good, tell Becca I love her."

She climaxed ahead of him that time, and he followed in seconds. Seeing her convulse that way was more than a mortal man could take and he filled her bowels with cum. They laid with her face down and Nate on top but slightly off to one side for several minutes, they were both sated after the encounter. She asked, "You liked fucking Jess didn't you?"

"You were both awesome, but I don't think Jess is in love with me, I think I prefer to be intimate with someone who is ... you," he said.

She giggled and reached back to pull him closer as he nuzzled her neck. After some time, they showered and slept the rest of the night, cuddling naked.

When they woke up that morning, he knew he would never love anyone the way he loved Becca. After they had packed to go back to school, standing at his car, her ready for him to open her door, he asked her to marry him.

She said, "Yes, Nate, I would love to be your wife."

The remainder of the school year was a blitz, him planning for getting a job, Becca applying for an elementary school teaching position and planning a wedding.

They were married in September and began a life together not unlike countless other young couples. They struggled a little during the first few years, taking on a house payment, a second car and begin paying off school loans that they each had incurred. Both sets of parents offered help, but they were determined to succeed on their own.

Both had dreams, Nate's was becoming a known entity in the world of high finance, which was a likely outcome for him. Becca dreamed of being discovered, of having some talent, perhaps a TV personality, or an author of children's books that made millions. Her dream's realization was less likely to occur, she had never done anything in any media, and had never even started writing a book.

Having kids was in the game plan, but not for a while, not until they were in better financial shape. That delay was relatively short, Nate's talent for picking winners for investors had been noticed. In only four years after joining the investment division, his number of clients had grown significantly, word had spread about this new whiz kid. Many wanted Nate managing their money, and his firm offered him a fund manager's position. His income quadrupled, and along with the steady increases in Becca's teacher's contract, they were now a young couple lucky enough to have jobs that provided significant income.

They were living a good life, and time was passing quickly. Her 30th birthday was coming up and Nate brought up the subject of starting a family, again. She viewed her and Nate expanding their family by having children as being an end to her visions of a miracle future. It was not that she didn't like children, she loved kids and would love her own. It was just that she was very conscious of the reality, that with the arrival of rug rats, her dreams of amassing wealth, due to a yet undiscovered talent, would be hopelessly wrecked.

fritz51
fritz51
889 Followers