All Comments on 'Brainstormed Ch. 01'

by fritz51

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
P.S.

I really like you paying some attention to the very original sci fi movie that this story is based on.

This is interesting and I hope you do it justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply an awful idea

Badly thought out and poorly written. When is Yoda walking thru the door?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You have given it away already.

TRBP is the culprit, but I will keep reading to see how you finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kind of stupid plot device. Wife becomes a prostitute to save her husband?

If they have solid evidence that the husband stole the money, then why bother with a defense? What good does it do for the wife to become a whore if the evidence is that overwhelming?

But that begs the question, how sloppy of a thief is the husband if he left a trail of evidence that obvious? It looks as if the husband wanted to be caught, or as if someone wanted the husband to be caught. The big money wouldn't be spent until all the evidence had been revealed and verified. Plenty of time later for the wife-becomes-slut plot to develop.

A good plot idea, but poorly contrived and executed. Guess the research group just waited around for a year for the wife to become desperate? How long will you drag this out before it becomes obvious that the research group is behind her husbands setup as a thief? And of course they will blackmail the wife not to disclose what she learns or they will release the videos of her being a cum-slurping whore.

How original.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
The plot isn't original, and...

The plot isn't original, and have been tryed from different angles...But we have to wait and see where the writer will take this...3* for now

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Good so far

It seems to me that the mind company have set this up and I am also suspicious of their “best friend”. Someone, perhaps the best friend, has been got at by the company to set the husband up. Are the lawyers involved also? An interesting tale with a good wife who is doing what she is doing to save her husband. Looking forward to part 2 and hope the bad guys get burned.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

so is the company after becca behind framing her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If she does the dirty

Who cares if he goes to jail oe off's himself or she does herself, the marriage is over and only the bad guys win, including the greedy lawyers. Sad story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the detractors.

This is a decent well thought out story and i liked it. Thank you

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 4 years ago
good..... so far

i like the plot ,, but im thinking is the mind company behind all this .. hmmmm ,, looking forward to the next part ,, thanks for sharing,,

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

My question is the same as ju8’s.

As to the story, the author has an extremely fertile imagination. Enjoying it

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pretty good

A little deeper than most stories here, but I enjoyed it. Hope something saves Becca from these people before it's too late. Looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Engrossing!

As John Mitchell would say, "she has her tit caught in the big fat wringer."

But she has to. Only rich people can afford real justice.

So other judgements be damned, she's doing the right thing.

Well written story with a new look.

R.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years agoAuthor
Coming soon,

chapter 2 is uploaded and waiting to be approved.

Richie4110Richie4110over 4 years ago

Lovin’ it and look forward to the next part. It is well written in the extreme. I can avoid disbelief in the details in order to enjoy a great dramatic story.

This will be added to my list of MUST reread!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WORKING SO HARD TO CREATE...

A reason for the wife to become a whore. No man is going to prostitute the love of his wife when he knows he's innocent of the totally transparent frame up. This company wouldn't need to be completely dependent on the porn industry for funding. This woman is a teacher, how far advanced could that field become if detailed training could be passed on with this technology? The government would invest billions into something like this.

I will read the last page of the second chapter and hope you don't put some sick,implausible bullshit about this couple surviving her being a whore and him having so little respect for either of them to allow this situation to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Easy answer

This seems to be an easy fix. If she is the only one that is being recorded, bring in her husband to be the one that she has sex with. Problem solved!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Question mark

I stopped after page 2. I know it's a story but he real.

Would people really set all that up just to give someone.

Come on man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great storytelling! Suspenseful!

I am very much enjoying this story. My wife asks why I enjoy cheating/revenge/divorce scenarios. I tell her I like the suspense and unpredictability. Will they divorce or reconcile? What led them to cheat in the first place? Which spouse is more at fault for the cheating? The scenario the author has created is very interesting. He has us sympathetic to the woman who is about to cheat. I am anxious to find out how it all works out on a number of levels. That's all I'll say, so as not to reveal too much of the story. Worth reading. Well written.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

There are a lot of moving parts in this plot. So far, a lot of words, a lot of setup. It’s a lot of reading, just to reach her decision to cheat. IMO, the characters seem very ‘stiff’, they don’t feel like real people.

As for the plot, she doesn’t have a good reason NOT to tell Nate that she’s working with TRPB. He discussed his decision not to invest immediately, she should have felt comfortable telling him that she’d been their first success - she would not have to discuss the details.

I have not decided whether I’ll continue to chapter 2.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Little

A little far fetched, but the author's usual well written work. I need to see how it goes from here.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. A little far fetched.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

An original spin on the oldest topic. This story has me wanting to read more now, on to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well she is like most women selfish and immature, not really a woman you want to be married to

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Read chapter 2. How is Becca selfish. Sigh smh.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Awesome story line cant wait to read part 2

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

Please tell me no one is this stupid⭐️⭐️

enderlocke77enderlocke7724 days ago

i mean the dude knew she lusted after money and still married her. first rich asshole comes by and shes gone. she isnt all that smart but neither is he

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfritz51@fritz51
Future stories by me will likely not allow ANON comments. To those who would like to leave a reasonable comment and won't be able to, I apologize.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES