Brand New Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
520 Followers

"Lucy..." she moaned softly, attempting to squirm away. Her breathing was heavy, and she felt tingly all over, like tiny bolts of lightning traveling through her body, down to the depths of her pussy.

Lucy shifted position, sitting up, and removing the oversized t-shirt that she had worn to sleep in, revealing her small but perky breasts, with hard and light brown nipples, standing erect and begging for attention. Her stomach was flat and smooth, with a cute oval-shaped bellybutton.

Elenore looked at Lucy with both arousal and confusion. Why was she behaving like this? And why was she reacting to it so strongly? "Lulu..? Lulu.." she whispered, but Lucy just leaned forward again, and kept kissing Elenore all over. Her neck, her chest, she even started kissing her ribs. Elenore squirmed around, but Lucy kept pushing her back down into the mattress, and Elenore let herself be pushed, finding the sensation far too enjoyable. Hundreds of kisses, all delivered with the sweetest affection. And then, when she felt Lucy's tongue licking one of her nipples, nibbling on it with just a hint of aggression, she let out a soft whimper of pleasure. She wanted to tell her friend that she was not interested in girls, but Lucy didn't give her much chance to do so. Or maybe she didn't want to, deep down inside..?

"Be quiet, or you'll Ivy.." Lucy giggled. "Or do you want her to watch?"

Elenore flushed with embarrassment at this, but Lucy moved her small frame downwards, and placed a kiss right over her clit, through her panties. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as she tried to stay quiet. She was trembling all over. Elenore had never had sex before. She also didn't have a boyfriend, or someone she considered dating, really. She did have a small collection of toys in her bedroom drawer however, so she was not entirely ignorant of the act, but that was different.

Lucy continued planting soft kisses on Elenore's belly, moving her underwear to the side to plant kisses on her clean-shaven mound. Then she parted her slit, exposing her new lover's glistening folds to the air. Lucy let out a soft little giggle as she realized that Elenore's pussy was incredibly wet. "You want me so badly.." she whispered with delight, then gently ran her fingers along Elenore's thighs, up towards her hips, feeling up her sides. Then she finally removed her friend's panties, and threw them across the room so hard that they hit the door and fell to the floor with an audible 'plap'!

Ivy stopped her snoring then, just as Lucy's mouth covered Elenore's pleasure spot, kissing it lovingly before slowly parting her, revealing the treasure inside. She planted one kiss right on the entrance, and then another, sucking on her lovers outer lips and leaving Elenore completely confused and yet desperate for more. She held her breath, trying not to make a sound, but the sound of Lulu's licking and slurping between her legs was hard to ignore, and the blanket had been thrown off of her, making it extremely visible what was going on. The room was dark, yet illuminated enough that everything was clearly visible to a keen eye. She knew her friend would see this, if she woke up, and that Johanna might return at any moment as well - and that should have frightened her to death, but Elenore could feel the growing need inside of her. Her strongest emotion wasn't fear, or shame, but pure lust.

Elenore heard Ivy groan from the bed next to her, then heard some movement as she seemed to be waking up. Elenore tried to escape, but Lucy stopped her by grabbing hold of her thighs and placing a long lick up her slit, from the bottom to the top, leaving her eager pussy covered in her friend's saliva. "Oh my god, Lulu.." she moaned through gritted teeth. Elenore looked over at Ivy, who was just sitting up on her bed, staring at them with eyes wide open - filled with shock and amazement.

"El... Lulu.. What the fuck? I can't believe this is happening.." Ivy whispered, putting a hand over her mouth. She was squirming around on her bed, rubbing her thighs together, apparently turned on by the sight of two of her closest friends pleasuring each other. Or perhaps flustered by the dream she had been having of her own.

Elenore flushed even deeper as she stared at Ivy, and made another weak attempt to push Lucy away, but the petite little girl clung to her friend as if her face belonged in Elenore's pussy and nowhere else, and started licking her frantically, dragging her tongue over her wet folds as she let out a soft hums of pleasure. She pushed her tongue against Elenore's entrance and dipped her tongue inside, before moving her face all around Elenore's wetness, kissing her lips, suckling on them audibly, biting them softly. It was as if the petite little thing wanted her whole face covered in Elenore's juices. She just couldn't get enough of her friend's forbidden nectar.

Elenore whimpered and trembled as she felt herself approaching a release. Her legs were weak, and her breathing had become erratic, but she still tried to keep quiet. "I don't know what's going on with Lulu.." she whimpered. Ivy was rubbing her eyes, as if she must still be dreaming, trying to wake herself up. But moments later, she was grinning from ear to ear.

"Lulu! I don't think this is right!" Elenore cried out, knowing that if she let this go on any further, she would undoubtedly climax. She trying to grab hold of Lucy, and managed to get a grip on her friend's hair, gently pulling her face off of her pussy with a wet pop. Elenore was dripping, soaking wet - her thighs covered in her own juices. Her heart was beating so hard in her chest that she was surprised it hadn't just fallen out.

But Lucy looked up at Elenore and grinned mischievously, her whole face glistening with Elenore's essence. "I'm not stopping until you cum! I don't care if we're being watched!" She spread Elenore's labia again, exposing her wet inner folds, and then slid her tongue all the way up from the bottom, licking up her juices as she did so, moaning all the while. Elenore's body quivered, and she gasped loudly. She felt Lucy's giggle as the petite little thing went in for the kill. Elenore didn't try to pull her away anymore, but she had no idea where to put her hands, or how to hide the shame from her face - so she grabbed her pillow and held up against her, hiding beneath it. She couldn't look at her friends anymore.

Lucy grabbed hold of Elenore's thighs, pushing them further apart so that she could access the best possible angles. Elenore let out a muffled scream into her pillow. Soon she was going to explode, and knew that this was the best she had ever felt in her life. The fear of having an orgasm in front of the others had her terrified, but as Lucy kept up her attack - now focusing almost entirely on Elenore's clit - she could feel herself approaching the edge faster and faster. Elenore could hear the wet sounds of Lucy's greedy tongue working overtime on her pussy.

Elenore closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She didn't want this, did she? She couldn't let this happen, surely? How could she ever go back to normal after this? But as Lucy's tongue went in further, or flicked aggressively across her clit, it sent shivers down Elenore's body, making her even more sensitive and hungry for more. She opened her legs wider, allowing her friend easier access as she bucked her hips into her face. She stopped trying to fight it. As humiliating as it was, having the tiny redhead between her legs was nothing short of paradise.

Elenore gasped and moaned, trying her hardest to stay quiet, feeling like every noise she made was shameful in a way - and then she was there, soaring high up towards a climax, almost choking from the pleasure. She arched her back, thrusting her hips against Lucy's face as the petite girl kissed her clit, and held her thighs down while Elenore came hard and fast. Lucy didn't stop. She just kept going, suckling on Elenore's clit and kissing her lower lips, moaning herself with pleasure as she worked hard to make sure her friend experienced the best possible orgasm.

Elenore had never felt anything like this before in her life. Her body was trembling all over. She could feel waves of ecstasy coursing through her as Lucy brought her to new heights of pleasure with every movement of her tongue. She couldn't stop the constant moans of ecstasy coming out of her mouth as she desperately tried to keep the pillow over it to cover up how loud she was being.

"Holy fuck! This is the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Ivy exclaimed as she grabbed her own breasts and pinched her nipples underneath of her pyjama shirt, then slipped her other hand between her legs, and started rubbing her pussy within her trousers. "Are you seeing this, Jo? Look at those two perverts!" And that's when she also realized that Johanna wasn't in the room at all. She had gone off somewhere else.

Lucy was insatiable. She didn't stop or slow down, even as Elenore was spasming and trembling. She eventually came again, even harder this time. And still, Lucy didn't stop. She just kept licking her clit, sucking it, rubbing her inner thighs and belly, then taking her fingers and sliding them inside of her friend, helping her experience even more bliss. Elenore bit down on the pillow, her head spinning. She had never imagined she could feel so much pleasure. It seemed impossible to feel this good. It was a hundred times better than when she played with herself, at least.

The pillow dampened the sound from Elenore's screams as she orgasmed for a third time, now being brought to the edge of consciousness. Lucy seemed to sense when it was enough, and she stopped licking her friend, moving her hands off her thighs, and sat up. She took the pillow away from Elenore, and reached down to kiss her, her face absolutely covered in vaginal fluids. Elenore stared up at her friend as Lucy kissed her, unable to speak or think straight. All she could feel was the aftermath of her orgasms still tingling inside of her.

"That was the hottest thing ever!" Ivy exclaimed as Elenore licked her own juices off of Lucy's lips and chin, and then pushed her tongue into her friend's mouth so that she could taste herself. Her mind was still in the clouds, but somehow she animalistically tried to clean her juices off of her friend's face with her tongue.

"Are you okay, El?" Lucy whispered, paired with a giggle, running her hands along her friends stomach, playing with her bellybutton. Elenore closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh, completely breathless. Her body was still trembling slightly.

"I'm just fine.." she whispered back, placing a soft kiss on Lucy's cheek, and giving her a tight hug. But Lucy stood up then, removed her panties, threw those away with equal grandiose splendour as when she had removed Elenore's before, and then straddled her friend's face - her seeping folds only inches from Elenore's mouth.

"Want to taste me?" Lucy giggled. "And.. Maybe drink my pee?"

"Holy fuck!" Ivy chuckled as she looked over at her friends. "Yeah! Drink her pee, Elenore!"

Lucy squirmed and moved around on top of Elenore. "Come on El, please? Put your tongue in there for me?" she said, pouting cutely as she pushed her hips forward slightly. Elenore's face was red with shame and embarrassment. She really didn't know what to do here, and the last thing she wanted was to have Ivy watching her as she drank Lucy's piss, even if she seemed to be quite turned on by the whole situation. It just felt wrong.

"I think we need to stop this.." Elenore finally said. Her hands were shaking. "W-We can still pretend this never happened and go back to normal.." Her voice was not particularly convincing.

"What are you talking about?" Lucy smiled sweetly as she leaned to the side a little, grinding her cunny against her friend's cheek, smearing her juices all over. Elenore blushed again, the heat radiation from the petite girl feeling strangely arousing. She couldn't believe this was happening, and the thought of Lucy doing this with her or any other girl was so bizarre to her that she didn't know what to make of it. She wasn't acting like herself. Not at all.

Lucy shifted again, moving lower, so that Elenore could feel her labia press against her lips. Elenore closed her eyes, listening to the sound of Lucy's excited breathing, and smelling her scent. Then, as if hypnotized by the sensations, she kissed the smaller girls folds and caressed them with her lips - and that's when she tasted her friend's sweet nectar for the first time. The taste was addictive, and Elenore just turned her brain off, her tongue moving on auto-pilot.

"Holy fuck, I can't believe this is happening.." Ivy grinned widely. "It's like you're both possessed by lust!"

"You're going to drink my pee, El.." Lucy said, her voice dripping with arousal and yet somehow a bit stern at the same time. "Don't think about it, just do it.."

Elenore looked up at the redhead that straddled her, her thighs on each side of her head, her pussy pushed against Elenore's mouth. She found herself blushing, but as she looked into Lucy's eyes, her heart told her it was time to trust her friend and give in completely. The one thing she wanted most in the world right now was to please the little cutie. Her willpower had been broken - but even so, she tried not to look too pathetic about it all.

She took a deep breath, and then she opened her mouth slightly, accepting Lucy's offer. She wasn't sure what was coming over her but she was so incredibly aroused she didn't know what else to do. Lucy grabbed hold of Elenore's long blonde hair, all the while grinding her pussy against her mouth.

"Do it El! Drink my pee! Drink it now!" Lucy whimpered, sounding hornier than ever, plopping herself down - making sure that her friend's lips and nose were pressed against her cunny, with no place to hide. The only option left was for Elenore to drink or drown. She wanted to protest, but it felt too good - dizzy with delight, and far too eager to please. This was wrong, and perverted, and there was clearly something going on with the both of them. Something they didn't understand and couldn't explain. But when her friend bucked her hips harder against her face, grinding her pussy against it, Elenore didn't want to do anything other than open her mouth fully to take in her friends golden offering.

Lucy finally let out a long stream of warm liquid. It was salty and bubbly, but as she tasted Lucy's nectar on her tongue, she couldn't deny her own pleasure. She moaned into her friend's pussy, her mouth quickly filling with the salty liquid, and she drank it in. Why it turned her on so much, she had no idea - but it did. Elenore just kept on drinking her friend's piss, letting Lucy cover her entire face with it, loving every second of it, and hoping it would never end. It was like she was made for this purpose.

Lucy moaned loudly too, leaning forward, holding her friends hair in a tight grip as Elenore kept swallowing. It tasted strange and felt a little uncomfortable, and incredibly humiliating - but for each passing second, Elenore found herself wanting more and more and more. Her hands found their way around Lucy's plump ass, and she groped her, pressing her fingers into the soft flesh as she swallowed as much as she could of Lucy's piss, until the girl on top of her was finally finished. She pulled her head back slightly, looking up at Lucy with wide eyes, trying to catch her breath.

"Did you like that?" Lucy asked, giggling sweetly. "You sure look like you did.."

Elenore flushed with shame. "Y-Yes, but.. What.. What's going on..? Why are you doing this..?" she whimpered, gasping for air as she looked up at her friend. Lucy smiled down at her, shaking her head as if this wasn't a big deal, and then laid down and kissed Elenore again. Elenore leaned into it, giving in to her urges, realizing that Lucy must be able to taste her own pee on her tongue - and that turned her on somehow. Elenore's lower regions were still trembling. She felt weak, her body betraying her as she wanted Lucy's fingers inside of her again. Her head was spinning in the clouds.

"What happened to you? To us? I don't understand why you're acting like this.. I'm your best friend!" Elenore tried to reason with Lucy, and wanted to put the pillow back over her face to hide her shame, but Lucy pushed it away.

"I know you're enjoying what I'm doing to you. Don't deny it." Lucy said, giving her a stern look as she laid down on top of her friend, cuddling up to her.

Elenore whimpered. Lucy was right, of course - but that didn't explain this strange turn of events. "W-What do you mean? What do you want?" She kept blushing intensely, feeling embarrassed at being so vulnerable and open.

"You liked it when I kiss your pussy. You loved my pee. You like when I rub my pussy against your face. You like me doing things to you. It turns you on, El. I know it does," Lucy said, planting soft kisses all over her friends face. "Just admit it."

"I.. No, I.." Elenore blushed deep red, unable to find the words.

"Don't lie or you'll hurt my feelings", Lucy warned her, holding her friend tighter. "You are soooo turned on by my pee and by the fact that you drank so much of it down! You can't hide your true desires from me anymore. I saw them in my dream.."

Elenore gasped. Wasn't there some truth to what Lucy was saying? She had never been more turned on before. Every aspect of this was so intense, so overwhelmingly pleasurable. But how was it possible for her friend to dream about desires that Elenore didn't even know she had herself? She couldn't wrap her mind around that.

She glanced at Lucy, still in shock about what had happened. She had never felt drawn to her best friend in an intimate way, and she would have never thought they could ever be together like this, or that she would enjoy it this much. It was something completely new and beyond all imagination for her, and as much as she hated to admit it to herself, it was also making her so incredibly horny. And happy. She looked at Lucy in a different light now. She was just the cutest little thing, cuddled up next to her like this. Elenore couldn't deny that she was actually attracted to her. No, more than that. She loved her, didn't she?

"You should've seen the look on your face when you came, El.." Lucy said, moving one of her hands between their bodies, gently caressing Elenore's feminine curves. "It was beautiful.."

"It was not beautiful! It was fucking hot. I mean, fuck! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Fuck, Lulu!" Ivy exclaimed, leaning forward on her bed with her chin resting on her arms, watching the two girls with big eyes. "El, you look so happy. Did you like that? Did you enjoy it?"

Elenore glanced over at Ivy for a moment and blushed again. She felt extremely uncomfortable that Ivy had spectated the whole ordeal, but she also wanted more. "I..." she gasped, feeling Lucy's hand caress her tummy, then move down her body slowly, towards her thighs once more. Elenore had no power left in her to resist. Lucy's little fingers were soft and gentle as they stroked her skin, slipping in between her moist lips. "Oh my god.." She sucked in some air. "I think we might be cursed or something.."

"Cursed? How?" Ivy asked, still looking at them with big eyes.

"B-Because Lulu would never do this normally! A-And I would not allow it.. We need to stop this and figure out what's going on.." she gasped.

Lucy began to giggle then, as she so often did. "You don't actually want that. You want to do this every night, El. You loved it!" She said, staring down at her friend. "You drank my pee with a happy expression on your face. You're a little slut!" She paused. "No, you're MY little slut.."

Elenore's heart did summersaults as Lucy claimed ownership over her like that. She wanted to belong to her, and she couldn't believe she was enjoying this conversation - but it turned her on to hear her friend talk this way about her, and the fact that it was all true made her feel so ashamed. The humiliation only seemed to make her warmer. Her pussy felt hot and needy. She couldn't deny what she wanted right now. But she was still concerned about her friend's well-being, and about what was going on. That was the most important thing. "We have to stop this.. I mean it.. For your sake."

Devinter
Devinter
520 Followers