Brand New Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this was just the beginning of the craziness that this town would soon go through. The population was going to change, drastically, everyone overwhelmed by uncontrollable lust. The four friends had been lucky, all things considered - because across town, far more forbidden pairings had occurred. Doctors sleeping with their patients. Teachers with their students. In some cases, even family members with each other. And the perverted fetishes that came along with it seemed to be rather extreme in some cases.

A citywide epidemic of uncontrollable sex was on the horizon, and no one could explain why. The most popular theory, however, was that it had something to do with those shimmering lights that had stretched across the sky the day prior. But what were they? And where did they come from? Was there a sinister force behind all this? The four girls were going to attempt to find out together. If Lucy and Elenore could keep themselves from fucking each other silly every chance they got, that is..

--- THE END? ---

Thank you for reading.