Brand New Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- 7 ---

Ivy couldn't fall back asleep. She kept thinking of what she had witnessed transpire between Lulu and El, and about the dream that she had been having just as she woke up. About the acne-ridden geek that lived in the house next door, a year or so older than her. She had never once payed any real attention to him. He was socially awkward, he smelled kind of funky, and he was so lanky that he looked like a weed. His hair was greasy, and he didn't really wear any decent clothes, only 'ironic t-shirts' and stuff with video game prints. He wasn't her type at all, and each time her father would invite the neighbouring families over for a barbeque, she did her best to avoid the guy.

But in her dream, he had been there, in such an intimate setting. And he had touched her and kissed her all over, then licked her pussy, tasting her juices. She wasn't sure why he would do that - or what was so appealing about him suddenly; but when she had reached her climax, she came harder than she ever did when she touched herself, or with any of her previous boyfriends. The dream had felt so real, so fantastic, so pleasurable. And just as he was about to have his way with her, and sink his cock into her pussy, she had woken up to the sound of Lucy and Elenore getting freaky on the mattress nearby.

They had given her quite a show, so she wasn't mad about it. Voyeurism was one of her kinks, after all, and getting to see two of her friends like that felt like a perverted gift from the heavens. But now she couldn't stop thinking of the neighbour. Stan, she thought his name was. Or Steve? Stew? She wasn't entirely sure. No, it was Stan. She remembered it suddenly. Like that weird guy in the Eminem song.

Ivy got out of bed, tired of tossing and turning. Sleep was not welcoming her into its embrace any longer. She sighed, and for reasons she couldn't quite explain, she walked out into the living room, and peeked out the window towards her neighbours house. Shocked and startled, she saw him there, looking right back at her from across their yards, in his own window. Her face turned bright red, as she could tell that he wasn't wearing any underwear under the thin cloth of his baggy pyjama pants - and he was sporting a tent underneath, pointing straight towards her. She swallowed, watching him rub it a few times through his trousers. She couldn't look away from him, and his eyes were transfixed on her. What was happening!? Why did she want him so badly, even though he was not her usual type at all?

And then he grinned, and he was out of sight. Ivy was still frozen. Where did he go? But then she saw him, outside, walking across the front of his house towards the gate, barefoot through the rain puddles. Was he coming over!? Ivy felt a panic rush through her as she darted over to the nearest mirror. Somehow she wanted to look presentable for the geeky boy. She ran her hands through her messy, dark hair and tried to smooth out her sleepwear a little bit. Her nipples stood erect underneath the silky material of her pyjamas. Unquestionable, she was way out of this boy's league. Ivy had curves in all the right places, long and well-toned legs, and pillowy lips. Popular with men, she never struggled with getting male attention. Nonetheless, it wasn't long before she heard the doorbell ring, and she walked over to the door with timid steps, and opened it up, her cheeks glowing in the moonlight.

"Y-Yes? You can't come over here in the middle of the night like th-" He didn't let her finish her sentence, because he grabbed her face - a hand on each cheek, and pulled her in for a kiss that somehow made her whole body turn to putty in his arms. Ivy had kissed quite a few boys, but this was by far the best kiss yet. She felt his tongue part her lips, and she immediately accepted his invitation, letting it dance around with her own. Her eyes were wide with shock, her legs trembling beneath her. She couldn't speak, only let out soft whimpers and moans - and then he pushed his way past her, walking into the house like he owned it.

"Stan?" Ivy said, uncertain, looking at him with a shocked expression on her face. She closed the door behind him, not wanting to let in any more of the crisp summer air.

He just pointed to a nearby sofa chair, clad in green satin. "Pull your pants down, Ivy. I'm going to have you right here.."

"Wh-what are you.." She stared at him shyly. A deep breath was taken. "Something's going on.." she whispered. "Everyone's acting crazy tonight."

"Then let's join in on the craziness?" he said. It wasn't a question so much as a demand, the way he said it. His eyes were glazed with lust, his voice thick with want, and yet there was a hint of danger to it that made her even more aroused. This boy had gone from nerdy to a beast in disguise in mere seconds. Ivy couldn't believe how her body reacted to his voice alone.

She turned redder still, but her heart skipped a beat. He had caught her staring at his erection earlier on, and now her eyes turned down there once again. It was completely hard and sticking out underneath of his pyjama pants, and it looked like it needed some release. Somehow, Ivy couldn't fight it. "D-Don't tell anyone.." she said, and walked over to the sofa chair, pulling her pyjama pants down to around her ankles, and stuck her butt out for him whilst kneeling on the seat, putting her arms forward onto the back of the chair. It felt like her heart was in her throat as she glanced back over her shoulder at him - their eyes meeting for a brief second before he lowered his gaze towards her ass, admiring the shapely curves. He gave her plump ass-cheeks a nice squeeze, then moved his hand towards her slit, feeling it gently with two of his fingers. "Ohh..." she moaned. She couldn't hold back her feelings any longer - his touch alone was enough to make her entire body tingle.

"I won't tell a soul," he said, then leaned forward, taking hold of Ivy's hips, and grabbing onto her plump cheeks. He spread them apart, revealing her cute little anus and her soft folds. "You smell amazing, Ivy."

She didn't say anything. The embarrassment she felt was so intense that she didn't even know what to reply with. But she gasped as he knelt down and dove in between her legs, and pressed his tongue against her pussy lips, running it up across her slit until he reached her pleasure spot. Ivy bucked her hips towards him, desperate for more contact, and he took the hint, slipping his tongue in and out of his mouth like a snake, tasting her juices. Ivy closed her eyes. She couldn't believe this was happening, and it was even harder to believe how good it felt to be eaten out by such an inexperienced boy who didn't really know what he was doing - yet had the enthusiasm that made up for it. She enjoyed every second of it, sending Ivy reeling with every touch.

"Ah! Yes! Stan! Right there!" she cried out. It had been a while since anyone had touched her like this. And she was already so close to an orgasm. He lifted her ass up higher, pushing his tongue in and out of her wetness, as if trying to make love to her hole with his tongue. Ivy was feeling needy, wanting more - wanting him to lick and suck and devour her whole until she was squirting on his face. It drove her even more wild with need than anything ever had before. She whimpered softly, wondering what had gotten into her, and why she suddenly wanted him so badly, but she couldn't deny how it was making her feel. It was naughty, and confusing, but it sure was pleasurable.

However, as she was getting very close, he suddenly stopped. "Turn around and perform fellatio on me," he said, pulling his pants down and kicking them off, presenting his penis for her, seemingly eager to be sucked. It was swollen and throbbing hard. Ivy felt the juices from between her legs start to run down her inner thighs, her pussy wet enough for it to leave a mark on the sofa chair as she did as she was told - turning around and getting onto all fours, her legs spread wide, leaning down towards Stan's member, hard as forged steel.

Ivy had done this before, but never with a boy like him. She looked up at his face, covered in acne, and reached out to take hold of his shaft, stroking him up and down as she kept her big eyes locked onto his. "I want to make you happy.." she whispered, unsure of where that came from, before leaning in and kissing his glans. It had an musky scent to it, as if it had been too long since he'd washed himself down there, yet somehow that only turned her on more for reasons she could not fathom. It was as if this geeky boy's cock belonged inside of her, making her feel things she had never experienced before. He pushed her down further until she had all of him in her mouth, gagging her. "Mmh!" she gasped as she struggled with it, but she didn't push him away. Her nose was buried in his curly pubic hair, his Star Wars pajama shirt hanging loose over his upper body - and Ivy wrapped her hands around his body as he thrust himself into her warm, wet mouth. "Mmmph! Mmmm.." she tried to speak around his cock; part of her wishing he wouldn't be so rough, another part wanting him to make her choke on it.

"You like the flavour of my virgin pee-pee?" he said, chuckling softly.

She cringed internally at his words, yet let out a "Mmmhmm" sound regardless. He grabbed her head and began moving it up and down in a steady rhythm, forcing her to deep throat him repeatedly, and she went with the flow, enjoying every second of it. Ivy couldn't believe that she was actually sucking off this nerd, and yet he was being so uncharacteristically dominant towards her that she just let go. She allowed him to do as he pleased, as if some part of her was unable or at least unwilling to resist him.

A minute or two later, he pulled back out of her mouth, thick strands of saliva connecting her lips to his cock. "I'm getting close, Ivy. Do you want my baby batter?"

She gasped for air, a few tears running down her cheeks, but nodded in response. "Yes. Please."

"Turn around for me again. I'm going to put it in your tight little coochie," he whispered, grabbing her and turning her around to make sure the angle was just right, and then placed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. They were wet enough that he slipped inside of her with ease, and Ivy let out a soft gasp. He certainly had girth to him. Without delay, or even taking her signals into account, he just began to pound away at her full-throttle, taking her breath away, as if she was nothing but a hole for him to use. She didn't complain though, and just laid her head down on the back of the armchair, whimpering softly and letting him do whatever he wanted.

It was very raw and unromantic, yet Ivy found that she enjoyed every second of it. She moaned, then bit down on her lip to prevent herself from being too loud, though the noise of their flesh slapping against each other was undeniable, and Stan started grunting with lust as he kept slamming his hips towards her body. The entire sofa chair wobbled slightly with each thrust, the piece of furniture dancing in rhythm to his motions.

She came just seconds before he did, unable to hold back any longer as she felt his cock throb inside of her - and she was still in the blissful realm of orgasmic pleasure as he shot rope after rope of warm and sticky semen inside of her, splashing it deep within her womb. Ivy closed her eyes, feeling him unload a huge amount, as if he'd been waiting his whole life for this moment. It felt incredible. "Get pregnant with my offspring, Ivy!" He growled, pushing himself further inside of her, thrusting his hips forward one last time to make sure that every single drop was buried deep within her belly.

"Oh fuck.." she whispered, suddenly feeling as if she had just finished a marathon, but with euphoric pleasure running through her veins. She couldn't remember if she had ever climaxed so hard before, and now she just laid there, recovering for a moment, listening to the sound of his breathing and feeling him softening inside of her.

"You're my girlfriend now, Ivy." He said it as if it was fact, and not up for debate. "My essential squeeze."

She gasped softly, unable to move or respond to him, unsure of what to think or say in this situation. It was almost scary how badly she wanted him, and yet they had barely even interacted with each other outside of this crazy night. She knew very little about him, and the few things she did know, she did not particularly like.

Ivy hesitated, then whispered a single word back: "Okay."

Stan pulled her into his arms, and sat down on the sofa chair with Ivy on his lap, holding her close. And somehow, being tangled up like that, with her snugly fitted onto his lap, felt so natural that she didn't bother moving away. She could feel some of his fluids leaking out of her, and the chair's satin would need a wash after this anyway. So Ivy just allowed herself to melt into his arms, as they cuddled in the hallway, gazing into each others eyes as if nothing else existed in the world - or rather, as if the world itself ceased to be.

He kissed her on the forehead and smiled at her. "You're perfect, Ivy," he said softly. And she had no reason to doubt him. The geeky boy really did look at her as if he adored her. She blushed.

"This is such a mess," she giggled shyly, but then leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips. "What even is going on tonight? Did you dream of me!?"

He laughed, stroking her dark, messy hair. "Yeah, I did. But it wasn't a regular dream. It felt more real than anything. And it ignited something in me. I knew I had to have you. I wanted to impregnate you.."

Ivy didn't know what to say. She was on the pill, but she didn't have the heart to tell him that. A strange sense of pleasure came over her instead. "We can work on that.." she murmured, blushing profusely. They stayed like that, clinging to each other for what felt like a long time, until the both of them feel asleep; bottomless, but satisfied.

--- 8 ---

The next morning was a little awkward. When Elenore woke up, Lucy was still in her arms, curled up like a little kitten and using her chest as a pillow, while Ivy and Johanna were missing from the room. She blushed as she thought about the events of the previous night, but she pushed it aside and shook her head, trying to snap out of it. "Lulu, wake up.."

Lucy opened her eyes slowly, smiling when she saw her friend's face right above her. "Hey, you. Good morning.." she mumbled sleepily, wrapped her arms around Elenore's neck, and instantly found one of Elenore's nipples and stuck it in her mouth. She began sucking on it gently, swirling her tongue around the areola. Then she grinned at her friend. "What a night!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I don't really know what happened. I mean, I think it was some sort of possession, but..." Elenore blushed, enjoying her friend's lips against her breast and remembering what had gone down between them vividly.

"Did you like it?" Lucy asked and fluttered her eyelashes, smiling sweetly. She was studying her friends reaction.

Elenore sighed deeply. "I think so.. It's just.. I can't believe I let you do that to me. It was so weird and.. And.. I just.. I can't stop thinking about it." She looked at Lucy's face and felt her heart skip a beat. "I want to do it again." She blurted out.

Lucy laughed. "Good!" She crawled up and kissed her friend on the cheek - then sat up, yawned, and stretched her arms high above her head. Elenore stared at her petite friend, feeling her mouth water. She had been in lust before, sure. That was normal for young women. But she hadn't felt this sort of desire before, never this strong. And towards a girl, no less? And not just any girl, but her best friend? She sighed deeply, confused by her own emotions, but felt she had to say something.

"Lulu, I.. Are we..?" she stammered. "I don't understand what's going on here. B-But you're important to me. I really don't want to ruin our friendship with this.."

"Elenore," Lucy said, laying back down next to her blonde friend. The cuteness of the petite little redhead had an almost mesmerizing effect on her. "You just let me take care of you, okay?" Lucy continued. "You're going to be my girlfriend, and I'm going to give you so much pleasure that you can't resist me."

Elenore's eyes widened as Lucy grabbed her face between her soft hands and pulled her in for a long and passionate kiss. It made her heart melt like an ice cream in the sun. Her pulse increased, and a rush of adrenaline shoot through her entire body. Elenore leaned into it, unable to resist the small girls embrace, wanting nothing more than to be with this cutie-pie, even though she was scared of how the world would react to her dating a woman.

"... But you're going to have to get used to drinking my pee!" Lucy giggled, winking at Elenore as she stood back up and began getting dressed. Elenore just laid there, blushing profusely. Was that Lucy's biggest kink? She wasn't sure, but it seemed that way.

"I can do that.. I guess.." Elenore said, still confused as to why it was turning her on so much herself. Such a perverted act made her feel all hot and bothered. "I mean.. Yeah. I want to." She swallowed hard. Her pussy was throbbing with need. She wanted Lucy so bad!

Lucy turned towards her friend and bit her lower lip. "Do you like it when I talk about how much I want to pee on you, El?" She asked, and giggled again. "Are you perhaps a naughty little girl that likes to be humiliated?"

"... Y-Yeah.." Elenore stuttered. "I guess I am."

--- 9 ---

Ivy woke up to the sound of her father clearing his throat. She opened her tired eyes, and it took her a second or two before her brain could assess the situation she was in. She was sitting of Stan's lap, naked from the waist down, dry cum still sticking to the inside of her thighs. She got up on her feet, scrambled for her pyjama pants, and swallowed hard. "Uh.. Dad?" Ivy began, but then seemed to be unable to find the words. Her father looked at her with a stern expression on his face. "I-I can explain.."

"Something happened last night," he said, his eyes dark. "I'm not sure what, but this isn't natural, Ivy." He paused. "I'm not mad at you. It's not your fault." He sighed deeply, scratching the back of his neck. "J.. Johanna is still in my bed.."

Ivy's eyes went wide. "What!?" She said, suddenly alert. "Is she okay?" Stan was waking up now as well, but didn't seem particularly bothered that he was sitting half-naked in his neighbours house, essentially caught in the act, his flaccid penis on full display.

"Johanna's fine.. I.. Err.. I think everyone got a little crazy last night. I texted a few friends, and looked around on social media, and.. It seems just about half the town had similar experiences through the night. Nobody knows what's going on. But everyone has been acting different, having strange dreams, acting things out with people that they normally wouldn't.." Mister Campbell kept glancing at Stan, his eyes a little disappointed despite the fact that some part of him understood that this wasn't necessarily his fault. But he had always had a soft spot for the lanky young man, since he'd known him since he was just a scrawny kid. But this didn't exactly feel right to him, seeing him with his daughter like this. "Do you mind going back home, Stan? I want to talk to my daughter alone." He couldn't hide the slight hint of disappointment in his voice.

Stan looked guilty. "I'm sorry. I guess we kind of lost control a little bit there. Spun out of orbit. B-But I really like Ivy."

Mister Campbell shook his head, unsure of what to say. "You two figure that out some other time." He sighed deeply. If he had not had a similar experience with Johanna, he might have been furious. Yet, as he thought of Johanna - even now - he knew that he wouldn't be able to let her go. It was as if the cosmic heavens had played match-maker and paired the two of them up. His urges to be with her, to take her again - they were far too strong to ignore. This dreamlike event had left lasting marks on his life, and he assumed it might have similar effects on many others. In fact, he could see it in Ivy's and Stan's eyes - the way they looked at each other as he walked out the front door, and then Ivy lunged forward and grabbed onto him, giving him a passionate kiss before he left. Mister Campbell coughed awkwardly and closed the door behind him, unable to believe how forward she was being. All of them needed some time to think.