Branded - A Revenge on My Ex Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no excuse, sir. I deserve whatever punishment my master sees fit."

"That you do." he pinched her left nipple through her dress and then addressed me. "Where do you want to get started?"

"Let's do it right here." I gestured to the living room.

I had a chain that was mounted on a beam that could be lowered into the middle of the living room. It was the same one I had installed the first weekend of our reunion. I dragged my bitch over to the chain, unhooked her shackles from her collar, and attached them to the end of this chain. I raised her arms above her head until her body was taut and she stood on her tiptoes.

Justin opened his briefcase and revealed several tattoo guns and piercing equipment. My bitch saw this and she looked at me with wide eyes. I traced my fingers across her face and brought them down to her chest. I toyed with her erect nipples before tearing her dress down the front, exposing her breasts. Justin stood up then and joined me. We took turns teasing her nipples, sometimes reaching down and playing with her clit.

"Ready?" Justin asked me.

"She's ready." I said, then I looked at her, "Do you need to use the safe word before we go any further?" Justin looked at her too, waiting for an answer.

"No. I'm ready, Masters." My bitch said solemnly.

"Ok, just remember you can use it any time." I said.

"Yes, sir. I know."

"In that case, let's begin." Justin said. He got a piercing gun. "Hold her steady."

I stood behind her and held her breasts firmly as Justin positioned the gun over her left nipple. She let out a small whimper as he pierced her and left a small gold ring behind. He repeated the process on the right. He then knelt down and lifted her skirt. He instructed me to reach down and keep her pussy lips separated. I did as he asked and he positioned the piercing gun on her clit. I could feel that she was scared, but it was over quickly. She let out a small yelp but then she had a beautiful gold ring protruding from her clitoris.

I released her arms and legs from the shackles and let some circulation return to her limbs. She knelt on the floor in a submissive stance.

"Now we can have some real fun." Justin said, putting away the piercing gun and setting up his tattoo gun.

I attached a chain to her nipple rings and in the center I attached another small chain that went down to the ring on her clit. She had most of her range of motion, but if she stretched or made sudden movements, she would get a painful reminder.

Justin and I looked at each other. We both had the same idea that she needed to be double teamed. I made my bitch lay down on the pirate chest with her head hanging off one end. Justin held the chain attached to her nipples and shoved his cock in her mouth.

"Make your master proud." I said as I lifted her legs. The large plug was still in her asshole. I was fully erect and without warning, I impaled her pussy. I knew my bitch was humiliated. She hadn't used the safe word, but I knew she didn't particularly like being passed around. Well, too fucking bad.

"How do you like all three holes being stuffed at the same time, cunt?" I asked, and gave her clit chain a small tug.

"Mhmmhhhmmmm"

"Did you hear anything?" I asked Justin, who was still choking her with his cock.

"No, I didn't hear a thing. She must like it." He gave her nipple chain a tug and she cried out, only making us go harder.

Justin and I blew our loads into her at the same time and high-fived over her outstretched body.

"Fuck yeah, man!" He yelled.

"If you move an inch, those fresh piercings will give you more punishment than you can imagine." I said.

"Yes sir," she whispered, even the small motion of talking pulled her slightly and she winced. She stayed perfectly still.

Justin prepped the area under her right hip, right above her mound and got to work.

"Master," she whispered, careful to not move.

"Yes, bitch."

"I trust you sir, but," she hesitated.

"It's in an area only we will see."

"Yes, sir."

I could see and feel her relax with that reassurance. Besides, I liked the idea of a tattoo that only we knew about.

As Justin worked I watched her fight to control herself, as the slightest movement would cause her nipples and clit to ache.

It was a small tattoo, and Justin finished quickly. Only a couple times did she gasp or cry out when she accidentally moved too much and was quickly reminded by her clit and nipple piercings to stay still. I released my bitch from her chains and she sat up and looked at it. It was a small pair of handcuffs with writing underneath.

"What does that say?" she asked, unable to read it upside down.

"Tantum enim vos dominus." I answered.

She smiled ever so slightly, despite herself.

"Only for you, master."

12