All Comments on 'Branded - A Revenge on My Ex Sequel'

by Red_phoenix_dark_wings

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieover 2 years ago

I like it. Period. Why call it a sequel rather than Chap 07? A lot of potential to continue, since she has not used the safeword, yet. There must be a few people in her life that she would rather not see her submission and markings. That might be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story very much but I felt like after care shld also be included....like after this much intense session she deserves it...ig..overall I loved this whole series you writing is really captivating.....

Red_phoenix_dark_wingsRed_phoenix_dark_wingsover 2 years agoAuthor

Jleetechie, I felt that the original storyline had concluded in Chapter 6. After that, I will probably write more about their lives, but just random events or adventures. I don't have an overarching plot I'm working on, if that makes sense. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I do have a few ideas along the lines you mentioned, but we'll see. Thank you for commenting!

Red_phoenix_dark_wingsRed_phoenix_dark_wingsover 2 years agoAuthor

jleetechie, thank you for your comment. The reason I call it a sequel is because it is a standalone story that happens after the main story arch of chapters 1-6 were completed. I like these characters, so I will probably continue to write about them, but now that the dynamic between them has changed, the tone of the first 4-5 chapters isn't really possible. I'm glad you enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

'Tantum enim vos dominus' - argh this is not Latin. 'tibi solo domine' is 'for you alone master'.

Red_phoenix_dark_wingsRed_phoenix_dark_wingsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon, I will make sure to consult you for any Latin translations moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so you decided to completely avoid the remorse on this guys part ?right? misvarriage cheating rape abuse

instead of being sorry he is acting like nothing happened ?

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

A harsh lesson, but very interesting. Thank you for publishing this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, she definitely deserves her punishment but beating her with a bullwhip to teach her a lesson seemed to be a bit harsh. She will be feeling those whip marks for quite a while and will not be able to hide them if she ever goes back to work. Again, there was no aftercare given to help with the severe beating nor any care given after getting her piercings. Getting double teamed could lead to some infections or possible tearing with the pierced clit. Was it the clit or the hood pierced? I am ok with the small tattoo since her sadistic bf relented a bit by only have it in a place where they could see. Overall the story was harsh and at least he felt a little bit of remorse when he found out she lost their child; however he soon fell back into this rage. Granted she did deserve a punishment and she seemed to like getting beaten. The story does draw the reader to either like the guy or to hate him. I guess she does get some revenge by making him lose control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed_phoenix_dark_wings@Red_phoenix_dark_wings
After being a longtime lurker, I decided to publish some of my work. I am always open to feedback, especially ways the story or my writing can improve. Also, I am interested in collaborating with other writers so please reach out if you have ideas! I am mostly into noncon/relu...