Brandi, Protector of the Gateway Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pan2
Pan2
494 Followers

Duncan, on his knees, sucking on Mr. Foster's cock with a dead look in his eyes. Michael, sadly reaching behind himself to spread his cheeks as Mr. Foster's huge cock penetrated his ass. Nicolette, leaning on Mr. Foster's desk, her eyes shut tightly as he pounded into her. Lily, bouncing up and down on Mr. Foster's chair, mindlessly rubbing her clit as he filled her up over and over again.

And Brandi. A barrage of pictures, as she suffered through sexual act after sexual act. Niles was unable to stop himself from seeing glimpses of her, anguished, forced into a variety of different positions: on all fours, crying with pain as the demon forced his hardness into her ass, laying on her back as he pounded into her from above, choking and spluttering on his cum, laying across his lap as he mercilessly spanked her...

None of them entered his unconscious, but the rate at which they were coming meant that he couldn't entirely avoid them, and his rage grew with each image. Every time he blocked a new thought from penetrating his brain, he retaliated, lashing out at the demon for making him see the suffering of the people he loved.

"You can't protect them," Mr. Foster rasped. He was fading, fast - the ferocity of Niles' counter-attacks were taking a toll, and he knew that if he had to continue doing this for long, it would spell the end of him. "You've failed them - they're mine, now. They're all mine."

The demon continued to send grotesque scenes in Niles' direction. Michael and Duncan double-teaming Brandi as he watched, Lily fucking Nicolette with a strap-on as she sucked him off. Sexual scenes without a hint of joy - stark, cold scenarios in which it looked as though no one but he was having fun. Niles continued to reject them, his counter-attacks on the counsellor continuing to grow harsher and harsher.

Finally, when Mr. Foster knew that he couldn't last much longer, he pulled out his trump card.

"But I saved the best for myself," he cried triumphantly, his body feeling as though it was going to burst with pain at every word he spoke, at every image he sent.

"What do you mean?" Niles roared, and Mr. Foster grinned, his eyes sparkling.

"She's mine," he whispered, trying desperately to sit up straight, even as the room grew redder and redder. "She's mine..."

It was Niles' turn to recoil, as image after image of his beloved Kristine began to fill his head. He was able to stop any of them from piercing his defenses, but he couldn't stop them from affecting him consciously.

Every image was a variation on the same - Kristine, on her knees, as Mr. Foster roughly fucked her throat. Again and again, the same picture: the prim, proper teacher, suffering as her throat was roughly taken by the demon. His cock, going deep into the teacher's throat, no matter what she did to defend herself. In some of the visions she was bruised, in some she was crying, but in every image it was clear that she was unwillingly being orally taken by the largest cock that Niles had ever seen.

The images didn't stop coming. Days, months, years of unwilling blow-jobs. Had he been less exhausted, Niles would have realized the impossibility of what he was seeing, but he was too overwhelmed by the sight of the woman he loved suffering to pause and consider if it made sense.

"No!" he yelled, and began summoning all his mental strength. He was going to make Mr. Foster suffer as much as his darling Kristine. No, more. He wasn't just going to destroy the demon, he was going to make sure that he never came back, that no demon ever crossed over to the Mortal Realm again for fear of feeling his wrath.

Just as he was prepared to unleash the counter-attack of a lifetime, the images stopped.

"No!" he yelled again, and slowly came back to the room, moving his focus away from the mental battle.

Behind the desk, Mr. Foster's eyes were fluttering. He wasn't unconscious, but it was clear to Niles that he had run out of strength, that he had lost in his attempts to breach the librarian's mental fortress, and that his efforts had knocked him out.

"No!" he exclaimed for a third time; he was no psychic warrior, and while he had the ability to return any psychic attacks, he wasn't able to open the bridge between minds himself. All his energy was prepared to unleash one giant, mighty blow, to really make the demon pay, but he couldn't do anything until attacked.

On a psychic level, at least.

A maniacal grin came across Niles' face, and for a moment he looked more demon than human. His eyes sparked, his teeth seemed almost pointed, and a look of power came across his face.

It was all Mr. Foster could do not to burst out laughing.

The librarian preparing his revenge had been the distraction that he'd needed - Niles had begun blocking the images reflexively, turning his attention and energies to building up one giant, mental counterstrike. And so Mr. Foster had been able to bypass the librarian's impressive defenses - he wasn't able to implant images or instructions, but he had managed to squeeze in some simple, raw emotions.

Anger had been the easiest - Niles was already so furious at the sight of his loved ones suffering, he'd simply had to throw fuel on the fire. He'd added so much rage that Niles was at risk of having a stroke (which would, of course, have also been an adequate solution).

Arousal had been a lot trickier, but subtly changing the images to emphasize Kristine's body more and more and adding a score of naked teenagers in the background had given him the window that he needed. Soon the Brit was sporting a huge erection; one that he wasn't even conscious of. He was so distracted by fury that he wasn't even aware of his subconscious desperation to cum.

Lastly, in the final moments before laying back and "giving up", he'd sent a huge desire to dominate. Niles hadn't consciously realized it, but he was suddenly filled with a burning need to prove himself as an alpha, to completely control the situation.

With that, as Mr. Foster felt the human's counterblow approaching readiness, he was able to use the last of his power to take Niles' powerful attack...and reverse it.

Pan2
Pan2
494 Followers