Winner Takes Loser - Game 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
A new game begins.
2.3k words
4.42
18.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Club_Soda
Club_Soda
254 Followers

The app was the only icon on my phone. I never downloaded it; it just appeared this morning and I couldn't access anything else.

Still lying naked in bed, the sunlight coming through the window was a clear sign I had overslept my alarm. Now looking at my phone I saw my alarm clock app was not even an option anymore.

I was very sure my phone had a virus and would need a hard drive wipe, but I thought I might as well look at the app that had taken the whole thing over. I pressed on the black square with the white letters WTL.

The screen changed to a flower filled background with green lettering that spelled out [Winner Takes Loser], the name of the app apparently.

The load screen quickly disappeared, and in its place, I was given three options.

[Play to 20 points. Winner receives minor prize from loser, with $500 cash prize add-on]

[Play to 50 points. Winner receives major prize from loser, with $50,000 cash prize add-on]

[Play to 100 points. Winner receives everything from loser, with $5,000,000 cash prize add-on]

This was some sort of game. It was kind of stupid to hack someone's phone like this just for a gotcha game. I was broke as fuck with a sub 600 credit score, if this was some sort of identity theft things, they could have mine, it wasn't doing me any good.

I liked the sound of money, so I picked the 100 points option.

The screen changed again, flashing random emoji icons on a loop with the words [pairing] under it. It took all of 15 seconds for the app to match me with someone.

[MATCH FOUND]

Christopher Smith, height 5'8", weight 150lb, age 27, penis length 4 inches. Secret fetish, Asian women. Secret crush, childhood friend Lisa Parks age 26 - married with 2 children.

vs.

Robert Tiller, height 5'7", weight 155lb, age 19, penis length 4 inches. Secret fetish, cuckolding. Secret crush, older sister Jordan Tiller age 22 - engaged 2 months pregnant.

"What the FUCK!" I shouted. I understood the app could probably data mined my name as being Christopher, and maybe my height, age and estimated weight, but how did it know my penis length and my crush on Lisa?

A message appeared on the screen.

Congratulations on being selected to participate in our game. The win condition of the game is very simple. The first player to reach 100 points wins the game and receives everything from the loser and we do mean EVERYTHING.

To score points simply look at your objective's menu. Point values are listed under each objective. You can buy tools to help you along the way, however the tools will cost you points.

Warning about tools. They will list how many times they can be used, and how often they can be used. However, there is only one of each tool for the entire game. If your opponent selects a tool before you do, you will forever be locked out of using that tool. Choose wisely.

If you do not have enough points to buy a tool, fear not you are allowed to overspend your account. Your score will not go into the negative but every point you lack to buy a tool will be a point given to your opponent. For example, if you need 20 points for a tool but only have 15, you can still buy the tool with your 15 points, but 5 points will also be added to your opponent's score.

To help get you started we have loaded 10 free points onto each of your accounts.

Also note you cannot purchase points with money, not that you two have any money. All points must be earned by completing objectives or opponent over spends.

Have fun and thank you for playing WINNER TAKES LOSER!

I read the message 5 or 6 times before clearing my head enough to click to the next screen.

I opened up the objectives menu. There were a lot of objectives listed, ranging in points from 1 point all the way up to 50 points. However, they were all greyed out and the text was blurred so it couldn't be read. All except for the first objective.

[Objective: Get Laid. Description: Any woman, anyway. Eligible to repeat 5 times. Reward: 5 Points each time.]

I then opened the tools menu. Here everything was available and listed by points value. There were a lot of interesting tools in there but one that caught my eye.

[Ticket to Ride. All transportation is free and always available for the durations of the game. - Price 5 points]

I liked the idea of having no transportation cost, so I bought the tool. My account dropped from 10 point to 5.

Going back to the main menu I expected there to be an overworld of some sort for me to navigate. I didn't see anything.

How lame I thought to myself, they hacked my phone just to install an unfinished beta test.

Figuring my workday was a complete loss, I got cleaned up and dressed to spend the rest of the day hiking the trails outside of town.

My other apps had appeared back on my phone. I typed the address I was going to into the phone and was shocked as the Uber I hailed pulled up right in front of me in less than 3 seconds.

The driver started driving the moment my seatbelt clicked. He was friendly and talkative. What's more amazing is we seemed to be skipping all the traffic and getting every green light on the way to out of town.

He dropped me off at my desired location, refusing to accept my cash tip. Stepping out of the car, my phone buzzed. It was the Uber app, saying my ride cost me $0.00. That's strange, I thought to myself. Must be a glitch.

The trails worked great for clearing my mind. Being the middle of a weekday there was far less people out than usual. It was wonderful. I stopped at the top of a hill by some benches. There were two Asian girls siting up there. I stopped to flirt with them a little. It turned out they were sisters, the younger one 18-year-old Alyson, the older 20 -year-old Alisa, both college students at the local community college.

I'm no virgin but the ladies don't flock to me either. The flirting was not going well. After a while the girls started to ignore me and go back to their own conversation, I pulled out my phone. That damn WTL app was the only thing available again. I opened it.

The objective menu had not changed. I looked in the tool menu and noticed another interesting tool.

[Increase female attraction level. Good for increasing attraction by a total of 20 points. Cost: 5 Points]

This same tool was listed 5 times. I bought one, the one I selected received a red line through the middle and grayed out on the screen. My points balance dropped to zero.

A new icon appeared on my app home screen. It looked like a wrench. Tapping on the wrench it listed the tool I had just bought. I opened up my tool, it activated the front view of my camera. Just on a hunch I pointed the camera at Alyson then at Alisa. Their outlines appeared in red and data on them was captured on the screen.

[Alyson Wu, Asian Female, Age 18, Height 5'1", Weight 99 LB, Cup Size: A. Ovulation window: Birth control. Attachment: Boyfriend. Attraction level 3/10.]

[Alisa Wu, Asian Female, Age 20, height 5'4", Weight 111 LB, Cup size: B. Ovulation window: 5 days ago. Attachment: Boyfriend. Attraction level 3/10.]

A moving meter was next to their attraction level. I couldn't move it lower than 3 but I was able to raise it all the way up to 10. Still in disbelief about this app, I moved both girls attraction for me up to a 10/10. A confirmation notice appeared on the screen.

[Spending 14 attraction points. 6 attraction points will remain. Confirm: [Yes] / [No]]

I confirmed the selections. As I pressed the button Alyson and Alisa stopped their conversation and started looking at me.

"Hey Chris, would you like to sit with us?" Alisa said in a soft meek voice, creating space between her and Alyson for me to sit down.

No fucking way! I thought to myself. The realization of the app's power was just now starting to sink in.

I went to sit between the two hot Asian sisters, putting one arm around each one I leaned in and started kissing Alyson. The tiny Asian girl accepting my tongue in her mouth as my hand reached around her body and tried to cup what was there of her tiny breasts.

Alisa did not wait for me to show her any affection. The more experienced of the sisters she immediately started working on my belt. Unfastening it, then pulling down my shorts and underwear, freeing my rock hard dick. All sad 4 inches of it.

Still focusing my attention of ramming my tongue down Alyson's throat I felt Alisa inhaled my cock in one smooth motion. The heat of her mouth was heaven, it felt so good to have a girl's tongue covering the full length of my dick as she swirled her rough tongue around my cock.

I reached for Alyson's T-shirt, pulling it up and over her head. Then I unhooked her useless bra, freeing the tiny perky tits.

I lowered my head, sucking one nipple into my mouth, then the other, listening to Alyson moan in pleasure as her sister worked my tiny cock with her tiny mouth.

I stood up, making Alyson stand up with me, my cock pulling out of Alisa's mouth. I turned Alyson towards the bench facing away from me, then pulled down her hiking shorts and panties, taking them over her shoes and pulling them off.

Positioning myself behind the girl, I slowly thrust forward into her. I felt the warmth and friction of her tiny pussy as my cock passed through her vaginal lips.

Even a tiny Asian girl doesn't need much time to adjust to a 4 inch cock, so very quickly I was thrusting in about out with abandon. Listening to the sound of my balls hit her clit as the 18-year-old moaned in pleasure.

Her sister had done a very good job blowing me. It was maybe 5 minutes of thrusting into Alyson when I felt my balls start to boil. Giving one last thrust into the girl I unload a few days' worth of pent-up sperm, grunting as 5 shots of seamen exploded out of my dick splashing against her cervix which was still a few inches away.

I sat back down on the bench, Alisa taking her place back between my legs. She had taken off her cloths while I was fucking her sister. I Felt Alisa's mouth descend on my cock again, sucking the combined fluids of both me and Alyson.

I sat back for a while, letting Alisa work my cock back to life, while I kissed the small and elegant neck of Alyson. She was no longer very responsive, still allowing my mouth and hands to explore her body, she just didn't seem very interested anymore.

Eventually my cock regained its hardness, Alisa stopped her blowjob and climbed up on my lap, lowering her pussy down onto my cock.

This was absolutely amazing, I sucked on her perky B cup tits, while watching the countryside view from atop this hill. All the while this hot Asian girl bounced herself up and down on my cock begging for my cum.

Still recovering from blowing my load in her sister, Alisa had to work for her cum. I watched as her tiny lithe body flexed and spun in every way she could think of to work my cum out of me. She fucked herself into 3 orgasms before I finally felt my balls churning again.

Grabbing Alisa by the hips I started thrusting up into her, faster and faster.

"Give it to me Chris, cum in my pussy, fuck fuck fuck I can feel your cock swelling. Do it! Cum in me Chris!" she begged.

A few more thrusts and my balls exploded again. Sending millions more sperm into the older sisters' womb.

Staying seated Alisa recovered on top of me, still naked. Her sister Alyson was passively observing, also still naked sitting next to us.

Eventually my legs started to fall asleep, so I moved the 20-year-old girl off of me and started to get dressed. The sisters followed suit. Conversation with them was now friendly but not sexual. No one would have known I had just fucked these two women with the way they acted.

On a hunch I opened my phone and scanned the girls again. The message read the same for both girls.

[Permanent Friend Zone]

Oh well I thought to myself. At least I got to fuck them, which is far more than I would have done on my own.

When I looked at my points balance, I noticed the balance had increased 12. I clicked the points icon and a ledger opened.

+10 points. Start of game fund, new balance 10 points.

-5 points. Purchased tool "Ticket to Ride" remaining balance 5 points.

-5 points. Purchased tool "Increase female attraction level" remaining balance 0 points.

+5 points. Objective achieved "Get Laid" new balance 5 points.

+1 point. Fetish fucked "Asian Women" new balance 6 points.

+5 points. Objective achieved "Get Laid" new balance 11 points.

+1 point. Fetish fucked "Asian Women" new balance 12 points.

Closing the ledger, I noticed a scoreboard in the top left. I was in the lead with 12 points. It seemed Robert had not done anything yet, he was still sitting at 10 points.

At the bottom of the hill, I hailed another Uber to take me back into town. It arrived in less than 10 seconds despite the fact there had been no other cars in the area when I first tapped in the request.

This game looked to be a lot of fun and I was now ready to play.

Club_Soda
Club_Soda
254 Followers