Brandi, Protector of the Gateway Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing down at her top, Brandi was suddenly aware of what a mess she looked. As if her freakishly-large boobs weren't enough of a hassle, they were still coated with a thin layer of cum, and running around town had left her sweaty. Her hair was mussed, and if her whole top hadn't been on big, cummy dark spot, she would had visible dark spots under her arms.

I bet Rita never gets dark spots under her arms.

Brandi knocked again.

"Michael, it's urgent!"

Surely...surely he couldn't be avoiding her. Okay, so the last time they'd had sex had been weird...but it hadn't been that weird.

Had it?

Or maybe it was something worse. After all, he'd spent the most time with Rita. It was hard for a demon to use its powers on another demon, but it wasn't impossible...especially if one caught them unawares.

Like after a long, hard, demonic fuck.

Brandi stepped back. Just as she was lifting her leg to kick the door down, it opened.

But it wasn't the handsome visage of the demon football player that met her as it opened.

It was Nicolette.

###

This time, Brandi was completely blind as she ran. Her tear-streaked eyes did her no good. For now, they weren't for sight; all they could do was express the utter feeling of betrayal and hurt that she felt inside.

She knew where she wanted to be: Home, where she could jump in the shower and cry until there were no tears left in her body. Home, where she could curl up in her mother's arms and sob.

Home, where she could lie on her bed and get off repeatedly, as one thought repeated in her mind on loop.

I'm not good enough.

When it had been Rita, it had hurt... but made sense. Rita was a demon. She'd said it herself - there was nothing like fucking another demon.

But Nicolette? Nicolette was human, just like her.

No, actually, not like her. Nicolette was mundane - Brandi was at least given the Potential, and the role of Protector. Brandi was at least on Michael's level.

At least, she'd thought she was.

What did Nicolette have that she didn't have?

The answers poured into her brain. Looks. Personality. Brains.

Everything.

When Nicolette had answered the door, Brandi hadn't even flinched. It was her third sharp surprise in half an hour - she didn't even have the energy to react.

The brunette teen had just smiled, and her eyes flicked up and down Brandi's body, her gaze not masking her opinion in the slightest. Instinctively, Brandi had checked Nicolette out as well - she was wearing a robe.

Michael's robe.

It looked amazing - of course it looked amazing. Even with her new, muscular figure Nicolette managed to make a simple bathrobe look amazing. It was precisely draped to somehow show more than half the breast, but none of the nipple.

Her hair was tussled, her skin flushed.

It was obvious what they'd been doing before Brandi had interrupted.

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice thickly laden with triumph. "Michael and I are...busy at the moment. Maybe if you stick around, he'll be done in..."

She checked a watch that she wasn't wearing, and tilted her head to the side.

"...a couple of hours?"

Her voice echoed through Brandi's head as she closed the door. Brandi could see it - Michael's perfect form, joining with Nicolette's. The mutual attraction between the two of them that she'd been jealous of for so long.

The sex. The perfect, exquisite sex.

The kind of sex that would make Michael look back on their amateurish coupling and laugh. No, worse - the kind of sex that would make Michael completely forget that they'd ever been together in the first place.

And so Brandi had run. Sobbed and run. She just wanted to be home, she just wanted to be safe. She just wanted to cry and cuddle and get off. Then, after a few days of recovery - after a few days of getting drunk, of finding men to cum on her - then, and only then, would she be able to come up with a plan for stopping Rita.

She'd run for an hour, until her tears had dried up and her vision returned. She was in a rough part of town - the demon population ensured that Antioch had several of those - and while she was tempted to find a bar, strip off, and not leave until she was coated with enough cum to drown an elephant, she knew that she needed to go home.

She needed to go home.

Shower first, she decided as she passed through the rough areas of town, past the school, and towards her street.

Then cuddles with her mother. Not something she indulged in much, but she'd never needed it more.

Then, once they'd eaten junk food, watched TV, and she was starting to feel human again - sex. Masturbation if she had to, but Brandi wanted to be held, to be touched.

To be doused with cum.

Confident with the order she'd chosen, Brandi stepped through her front door, and walked in to find Michael fucking her mother.